Page 6 of 782 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    Retired Overlord

Zaofan's eyes widened in shock. Sure, Erosa would be heavier now, but... well, that's new.

"Ah, well then. I see that you've gotten -- older. Yes, that's it. I suppose you do that, then."

Oh god she's in my hair. She's in my HAIR.

Kneeling down so that Erosa can dismount like a monkey, Zaofan stands back up again to lean on Bojack. "I don't know what's going on, but I do hope that Etrina joins us, soon. I don't think I even have the ability to sense ki anymore."
    "She started flying here as soon as I saw you....Even without ki I'm sure she at least knows..." Erosa paused as she hopped off. ".....Wait...you need ki for flying right?"

A sudden crashing sound nearby and a rush of obscenities was all the answer the group needed.

Oh.

Oh Gods.

Oh dear Kami, it was Erosa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"He...hello, Erosa," Sarada greeted shakily, trying desperately to keep her eyes on the orbs in her head and not on her chest. "Long time no see, indeed."

Just where the **** did THOSE come from?! She was as flat as a fucking board the last time I saw her. Did she go through puberty or something?!

35 DD
    As if specially guided by some unknown sixth perversion sense....Erosa cocked her head to one side, eyeing scanning over the rest of the group before coming to her and Ishtar. A wicked smile danced across her face.

"Hey....Ishtar! Stupid Monkeyface!" Erosa walked over, casually at first.....then sliding up with the express purpose of invading Saradas personal space to the point of pressing her newly grown assists for a size comparison, the look on the ids face told her everything she needed to know. "...ehehehe......."

"Were they always this small...?"

A flurry of activity happened as everyone seemingly lost their powers at once, and a familiar pair of eyes stared up at Ishtar, even as the Id's hands had found purchase on Nevanlinna's behind. And despite the situation, Ishtar found herself offering an amused laugh at the spectacle.

"Well hello there, Erosa." Ishtar replied with a small smile, then.

"It is good to see you."

And while the change that had overtaken the familiar did not catch the Oni off guard as much as it had Sarada ... For a passing moment, the golden-eyed Oni hoped the Id might remember the offer made, all those months ago.
    "Hischar!" The id waved. ".....ah...no...wait......wait...ahhh..." The id seemed to be mentally sounding out the name in her head. "Is..Hisutar........Ishtuar.....Ishtar....Isht ar! Hey! You changed a lot too! Really Cute! Monkey not even chain little!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada raised an eyebrow, but still nodded. As... odd as this guy was, they were bereft of options at the moment, and needed to take help where they could get it. "By the way, I'm Sarada. Who are you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Someone else capable of using magic. How fortuitous, both for future opportunities to learn and for Ishtar confirming that magic still worked, to some extent. She had been just about to do that herself, actually.

"I did not expect you to be able to use magic... interesting, most interesting," said Nevanlinna, adding the fact that Ishtar could use magic to her mental notes about her. "Might that have been a spell to manipulate gravity? Quite rare... "

"...Nevanlinna. I would most appreciate it if you remembered it, at least for the duration of our cooperation," said Nevanlinna. It might have been an attempt at humor, but if it was, she wasn't laughing. But, she would forgive him just this once, as this was no doubt a stressful situation for a lesser species to be wrapped up in.

"While my ki abilities may have been suppressed, I was born--blessed, even--with prodigious magical capabitlieis, even by the standards of my people. I will be fine, should anything happen." She held out her sword. "And I've always got this, one must not forget."
    Hmph, touchy touchy.

"Well, you're a visitor to our planet, and we aim to be good hosts, Lady Navel-... excuse me, Madam."

Before any protestations, Zaofan then addresses the rest of the group. "In any case, if we can all walk and talk, maybe we should head to shelter, or try to find out the source of this ... metallic taste."

Zaofan picks up his bo staff and looks around, almost discombobulated from the ruins of once-familiar streets. "Hopefully Etrina can find us. Where should we head?"
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-07-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "I'm glad you asked Sarada!" P-Sta answered, dashing backwards to have room to pose. "In a galaxy littered with strife and chaos, six shining beacons clear a pathway to peace! One of those beacons is me...The MAster StrategistGalaxy Patrol Elite Katchin Squadron! P-Sta!"

"..." P-Sta paused. "It's uh...normally a lot flashier than that, but without my energy..." P-Sta stood up, looking slightly defeated. "It's just not the same..."
    OOC: In case this was missed

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"I'm glad you asked Sarada!" P-Sta answered, dashing backwards to have room to pose. "In a galaxy littered with strife and chaos, six shining beacons clear a pathway to peace! One of those beacons is me...The MAster StrategistGalaxy Patrol Elite Katchin Squadron! P-Sta!"

"..." P-Sta paused. "It's uh...normally a lot flashier than that, but without my energy..." P-Sta stood up, looking slightly defeated. "It's just not the same..."

He... he was just like Pinach and Rutaba. Right down to the unnecessary need to pose when he introduced himself.

"You remind me of my brother," she said flatly. "That's... well, it's nice to meet you, P-Sta."
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    As if specially guided by some unknown sixth perversion sense....Erosa cocked her head to one side, eyeing scanning over the rest of the group before coming to her and Ishtar. A wicked smile danced across her face.

"Hey....Ishtar! Stupid Monkeyface!" Erosa walked over, casually at first.....then sliding up with the express purpose of invading Saradas personal space to the point of pressing her newly grown assists for a size comparison, the look on the ids face told her everything she needed to know. "...ehehehe......."

Sarada growled when Erosa decided to push her large, soft, oh so soft and tender and ... and... Goddamn it!! "Get away from me. I'll have you know I'm perfectly secure with my size, thank you very much." She crossed her arms and looked away, unable to take the sight of those bountiful, glorious boobs attached to the always irritating Erosa.

It just wasn't fair. Why did she of all people have to get so hot? Why couldn't... Etrina no no... Meagan? Yes, Meagan. Why couldn't Meagan have hit a second puberty and grown a couple of cup sizes? "Anyways, I see you finally took some speech therapy classes. I can actually understand half of what you're saying."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He... he was just like Pinach and Rutaba. Right down to the unnecessary need to pose when he introduced himself.

"You remind me of my brother," she said flatly. "That's... well, it's nice to meet you, P-Sta."
    "Likewise, Sarada!" P-Sta nodded with giving the Saiyan a thumbs up, wondering if her comparing him to her brother was good thing or not. "Who are your compatriots? You all seem rather familiar with eachother."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Someone else capable of using magic. How fortuitous, both for future opportunities to learn and for Ishtar confirming that magic still worked, to some extent. She had been just about to do that herself, actually.

"I did not expect you to be able to use magic... interesting, most interesting," said Nevanlinna, adding the fact that Ishtar could use magic to her mental notes about her. "Might that have been a spell to manipulate gravity? Quite rare... "
    Ishtar flashed another smile.

"It was," the Oni explained. "The basics were taught to me, in exchange for a lock of my own hair ..." she continued before trailing off a moment, largely because she was not sure what- if anything- Grav had actually done with such a thing. "Though the spell is ... mine." Ishtar then added, expressing a knowledge magic far deeper than might have been assumed.

Then considering something, she gestured towards the smallish Hellhound at her side.

"Anubis here, is similarly a thing born of magic. He is a Tulpa."

"...Nevanlinna. I would most appreciate it if you remembered it, at least for the duration of our cooperation," said Nevanlinna. It might have been an attempt at humor, but if it was, she wasn't laughing. But, she would forgive him just this once, as this was no doubt a stressful situation for a lesser species to be wrapped up in.

"While my ki abilities may have been suppressed, I was born--blessed, even--with prodigious magical capabitlieis, even by the standards of my people. I will be fine, should anything happen." She held out her sword. "And I've always got this, one must not forget."
    "While I profess I am likely not as ... capable as you seem to be with a sword, I am in possession of one as well." Ishtar offered, before gently palming the necklace she now wore. And with a subdued glimmer at her side, the summoned Ishtar's Katchin Blade had returned. It would be obvious enough that she was not unskilled- what she had accrued over the course of her life enough to at least wield the sabre with confidence- yet it would be obviously enough to Nevanlinna that the golden-eyed Oni was not a master of the sword.

[IMG]-snip-[/IMG]

Ishtar offered the Id a knowing smile.

"They are not small, yours have simply grown larger, Erosa." Which itself was not a bad thing at all.

"Hischar!" The id waved. ".....ah...no...wait......wait...ahhh..." The id seemed to be mentally sounding out the name in her head. "Is..Hisutar........Ishtuar.....Ishtar....Isht ar! Hey! You changed a lot too! Really Cute! Monkey not even chain little!"
    "Cute ?" Ishtar asked then, still smiling. "I suppose I am. Yet you are still the same beautiful creature I first laid eyes on in Dusk City."
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 05-07-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Likewise, Sarada!" P-Sta nodded with giving the Saiyan a thumbs up, wondering if her comparing him to her brother was good thing or not. "Who are your compatriots? You all seem rather familiar with eachother."
    "These guys? We saved the world a few months ago." A slight exaggeration, but it wasn't far off the mark. If Fife had managed to get the dragonballs and make his wish, then the world very much would have been in peril. "I'm sure you've met Eva, the guardian of this planet. We're her chosen warriors, I guess you can call us." She then took a few moments to introduce everyone, then tell him the names of all the others who had yet to show themselves.

"...we're not an Elite taskforce or anything," she concluded, "but we're still pretty awesome."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Carefully pulling the metal bar piercing through Shiro, Midori asked "Do you know how to contact the others?"

"Unfortunately no. And I have no idea where to even begin dealing with... whatever happened." Shiro replied, allowing her nanites to begin working on the wound.

"I'm gonna take a quick look around for survivors, or witnesses." Midori said, lifting into the air and looking around for anyone.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Charco cringed, inwardly and outwardly, as the girls went into the hotly debated territory of breasts. As long as he kept his head down, perhaps he would avoid being caught in the crossfire. It was bad enough that their ki was suppressed; he could deal with that. Having any number of pissed off females taking aim at him during all of this? He might as well be a fish in a barrel in that situation.

"Didn't think I would have to resort to the Crocogator style ever again." He said to himself, recalling the incident at Gris-Gris Bayou only a few months prior.

"She started flying here as soon as I saw you....Even without ki I'm sure she at least knows..." Erosa paused as she hopped off. ".....Wait...you need ki for flying right?"

A sudden crashing sound nearby and a rush of obscenities was all the answer the group needed.
    Zaofan looked at Erosa, then at the source of the noisy crash, behind some debris. Walking slowly to it with Bojack up, Zaofan turns the corner and sees rubble moving.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Carefully pulling the metal bar piercing through Shiro, Midori asked "Do you know how to contact the others?"

"Unfortunately no. And I have no idea where to even begin dealing with... whatever happened." Shiro replied, allowing her nanites to begin working on the wound.

"I'm gonna take a quick look around for survivors, or witnesses." Midori said, lifting into the air and looking around for anyone.
    OT: I posted that their energy levels are low. Not gone like the others, but much lower.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"These guys? We saved the world a few months ago." A slight exaggeration, but it wasn't far off the mark. If Fife had managed to get the dragonballs and make his wish, then the world very much would have been in peril. "I'm sure you've met Eva, the guardian of this planet. We're her chosen warriors, I guess you can call us." She then took a few moments to introduce everyone, then tell him the names of all the others who had yet to show themselves.

"...we're not an Elite taskforce or anything," she concluded, "but we're still pretty awesome."
    "OF COURSE!" P-Sta bellowed, punching a fist into an open palm. "That makes sense, yes! I've heard of your deeds, or at least some hearsay from Miras!" the space policeman stated, pulling up his datapad and glancing at some saved files in it. "I believe I wrote some of the information down in here somewhere...Ah! And of course...this means you're familiar with that accursed Majin..." he sighed, in irritation.

"OF COURSE!" P-Sta bellowed, punching a fist into an open palm. "That makes sense, yes! I've heard of your deeds, or at least some hearsay from Miras!" the space policeman stated, pulling up his datapad and glancing at some saved files in it. "I believe I wrote some of the information down in here somewhere...Ah! And of course...this means you're familiar with that accursed Majin..." he sighed, in irritation.
    At the very mention of Sasheem, Sarada's lip turned up in disgust. "You mean that annoying toilet gremlin? Yeah, unfortunately."

Wait.

P-Sta was a member of the Galaxy Police. He mentioned Sasheem with irritation. That meant... No. Sarada didn't want to get her hopes up. Well, she supposed that asking wouldn't hurt.

"You wouldn't happen to be hear to arrest Sasheem, would you?" she asked, a hopeful glint in her eyes as she looked up at the space cop. Please say yes. Say yes, please!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

A tremor.

Faint, but there, rolled under the ruins.

Erupting from the ground lands this:

It’s tendrils sleek and shiny, it’s body something none of them had ever seen before.

Drop arms, prepare for arrest.”

A stilted mechanical voice speaks to them, the eight foot tall robot moving forward.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Ignore me!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis