Page 605 of 782 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 11718

Default Althena's training with her master

In ancient times on Qacriea a young Althena who is around Qaztoh's age is sparring with her master Melina Luue. Young Althena is complain about not being able to land a hit on her master. " Master Melina I don't think my body type is right for this style of combat. I'm just too big , I can never be as agile and as nimble as you are master," Young Althena Said.

Melina keeps on dodging Althena's strikes as the two continue sparring. " This again Althena, stop think of your size as a disadvantage. Your size is only a disadvantage if you allow it to be Althena , there are ways you can use that size of yours to your advantage Althena," Melina said. Young Althena misses Melina again and stomps her foot out of frustration create a small crack in the ground .

" How is my size good in a combat, What good is being strong if I can't hit anything dammit ," Althena said. Melina then stands on top of Althena's shoulders . " That's why we're doing this sparring to improve your speed and reflexes , now due to your size you may not be as naturally fast as most Toadian warriors Althena ,but you have a lot of raw natural strength on your side , you are probably naturally the strongest Toadian in the entire kingdom ," Melina said .

Althena tries to grab Melina but Melina dodges . " And what good is being the strongest if I can't use my strength in combat , because I'm too slow, " Althena said. Melina then appears behind Althena after dodge attack from her. " That's why I want you to build up your strength and toughness , learn how to use that size and strength of yours to your advantage Althena," Melina said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She smiled broadly, "And I hope you find happiness too. Now that we are friends, we can support each other's dreams." She stood up, "There's something I need to do. I'll see you later. " as she slowly lifted off the roof of the building and floated for a moment.
    "Goodbye, Cyanna." Asha'rah smiled, standing to see her off.

Tiangou straightened as well, fierce eyes offset by her tongue hanging from her mouth, "bye nice lady!"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Okay they bought it ) Turk thought to himself. Turk rubs his chin and comes up with a fabricate story with a blend of truth . " Look I know nothing about a Invasion on Namek I promise. I was just on my way to go see ahhhhahh a fashion show yeah that's right a fashion show , Metric is showcasing there latest fashion line there called Atlas it's a clothing line for female Titans," Turk said.

Turk whistles and then looks at the agents. " Yeah I'm as shock as you guys two ships attempt to attack Namek and ending up ramming into each other what are the odds!?!" Turk said in a sly expression.
    OOC: In case this was missed
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    "Goodbye, Cyanna." Asha'rah smiled, standing to see her off.

Tiangou straightened as well, fierce eyes offset by her tongue hanging from her mouth, "bye nice lady!"
    "Bye Tiangou." Cyanna waved as she returned to the plaza and hurried off to find Meagan who had promised to help her, as much as she could, train with her magic.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: In case this was missed
    The two snort and slap cuffs on him.

“Come along. We’re impounding the ship and arresting you as a material witness.”

For now he is lead out if his ship in cuffs.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Against one who made a great display through his subtle show of hidden strength, there was no surprise here. But anticipation leads to presumption - where one strains to perceive a form where there may be none at all. The meditational mind, the practice of sense-awareness, seeks the moment, a fleeting thing that shifts along an often perilous course. Where his opponent's presence brushed against his sense, he first felt nothing, then a great spike of energy as dusk fell from the sky above with the crushing weight of the Sheriff's setting sun.

But to Ochazuke, more than the emergent peril swelling between passing second-fragments, he was struck by a greater dread as the stone tiles beneath his feet hissed and all forms around him lost their shapes to the red.

That fool, he'll destroy the Lookout!

Far from home, Zaofan could only bide his time. His only bond was a solemn word, spoken to mask a barely concealed killer intention as the minutes passed slowly. All the more differences pronounced themselves where he stood apart from the Martial Chef. Restless, testing, and dependent on those weaker than him, could it be that their world was a faint consideration and all but disposable to him? What desperate battles had he fought to stoke such rash justice?

As he stood there beneath the bloody skies, the immensity of the attack burning on its course upon him, he dared not move. There was no end to this Optic Blast, and where he stood as its mark there was no escape. The wake of the blaze crashed upon him, pushing the threat of impeding immolation, even through the flame resistances of Karura no Kaen. The Sheriff brought a greater power to bear than he had faced, and much like the Bronze Threshling Knight, his deathliness was no bluff. His knees buckled as the beam approached.

Straining to breath between his gritted teeth, Ochazuke blindly reached up to that falling star. Forcing a harsh exhale, he shot his left hand towards it expanse. The technique of Saifa Kensaku shot upward in an attempt to neutralize the blast by displacing the energies and wresting a portion of it to his will.

It continued to fall, unimpeded. What he could divest at the moment was limited so he took what he could. Something long buried awoke within him.

To save yourself-

Even in the middle of his focus, the scarlet that shone beneath his shuttered eyes seemed to resolve into a form he'd known. Ochazuke's opposition wavered, and his stance bowed, keeling the execution of his counter inward.

What are you willing to sacrifice?

The memory-echo of the Twin Tigers, one walked within the shadow of the other. Their path shrouded by spread wings and a blooded crown.

He shakily rediscovered his footing. Part of the energy began to twist, an unseen maelstrom whipping up about the skies surrounding Evangeline's palace for miles round.

Grovel or survive. In that moment you will know the truth.

Nestled within the feathered shadow, stark and cold, beneath the weight and ache and peril, all superfluity gradually fell aside. And with it came a hard realization. One he could not escape.

Will you seize it? or shrink from the effort and die a fool?

Old man...

The flare of red fell, twisting into his flesh as he felt the wrappings upon his left hand burst and slough off to ash. But as the world caught fire, the air continued to turn to spread the flame outward. In this moment there was no crossing the gulf in strength; of those means he knew he was lacking. Yet aware of what he could not do, his efforts redoubled upon that which he could . Thrice strong, thrice swift, at the pivotal moment Ochazuke leapt upward into the eye of the blaze. Leading with his left hand, at a certain distance he drew it back.Then he pivot forward in the air and threw everything upon his right, a Crane fist gild in Kongosho smashing against the burning torrent exploding with Zanshin Touki. The Immovable Iron Wind twisting opposite the maelstrom spread from the core of Zaofan's gaze as he stood his ground to stake his claim.

At this distance, the final strike would likely not reach his opponent. But standing before him and the expanse of the Lookout, however, he would shatter his intent to the last.

Ikken Hissatsu

*The Bear's Strength x3, Zanshin Touki x2 = x6 PL
    Like a blade parting water, he strikes and the crimson glare fades across as he lands his blow. Modulated to not be lethal or enough to damage the Lookout too bad, the Sheriff’s beam attack Ian not powerful enough to ignore Ochazuke’s shot. The fist lands, the blow knocks Alt Zaofan from the air and down to the Earth.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Zurvan gestures to the RoSaT doors.

“It is set for the next one. It will be far easier, I believe. Pyrus has agreed to lead you to where the nexus is located. It is her home realm.”

The fire elemental nods as she walks up.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 01-20-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

“It is set for the next one. It will be far easier, I believe. Pyrus has agreed to lead you to where the nexus is located. It is her home realm.”

Meagan and Cyanna approached Dash, then the three walk over to a spot away from the others to talk.

"Dash, do you feel up to traveling to this next nexus?"

Dash looks at her, slightly puzzled, "Ah'm fine, really. It wasn't all that hard"

Cyanna smirked, "Then why is your tummy making noises?"

"Ah ain't so coddled that ah can't go without food for a while."

"Don't be silly." Cyanna poked her in the stomach, "You're staying here with Meagan. I'm going on this one."

Meagan looks at her, "Cyanna, I don't think...."

"No you don't." Cyanna took a stance of defiance, "I won't be coddled either. I'm not a kid anymore and you know it. Dash stays here with you and I am going. Period, end of story. If either of you try to stop me or follow me, I will make you regret it."

Taken aback by this, Meagan finally sighs, then nods her head, "Just listen to the others and don't do anything reckless."

Cyanna smiles, then gives Meagan a quick kiss on the cheek before teleporting over the doorway. Turning, she waves at them as she waits for the others to gather for the next trip.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-20-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada had already resolved that she was going on the next mission, so she remained by the entrance to the RoSaT and waited.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada had already resolved that she was going on the next mission, so she remained by the entrance to the RoSaT and waited.
    Cyanna looked around then asked, "Queen Sarada, isn't your sister coming too?"

"What can you tell us about your home, elemental?" Blizzar asked Pyrus as he hovered towards the RoSaT. Even if this venture were to be less perilous, it'd still be nice to know what dangers could potentially await them ahead of tim.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna looked around then asked, "Queen Sarada, isn't your sister coming too?"
    ??

Why would Meagan let her younger sister go on a mission by herself? Oh well.

"No, she's staying her for this one," Sarada answered. "She has some training to do."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ??

Why would Meagan let her younger sister go on a mission by herself? Oh well.

"No, she's staying her for this one," Sarada answered. "She has some training to do."
    "Still trying to keep up with her little sister." Cyanna smiled and nodded. Noting Sarada's look earlier, Cyanna made a guess, "You expected Dash to go this time too, didn't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "What can you tell us about your home, elemental?" Blizzar asked Pyrus as he hovered towards the RoSaT. Even if this venture were to be less perilous, it'd still be nice to know what dangers could potentially await them ahead of tim.
    She shakes her head.

Blizzar recalls she cannot speak. If Blizzar has any psychic power, however, she can speak mentally with him.

‘My world is made of elementals, no humans upon my Earth. The nexus is near my home. As long as I am there with you, my tribe shall bear you no harm.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She shakes her head.

Blizzar recalls she cannot speak. If Blizzar has any psychic power, however, she can speak mentally with him.

‘My world is made of elementals, no humans upon my Earth. The nexus is near my home. As long as I am there with you, my tribe shall bear you no harm.’
    Though, Blizzar's psychic abilities only manifested in telekinesis, it was still psychic enough for him to understand Pyrus' thoughts...for narrative cohesion.

"A world of elementals," Blizzar spoke aloud, for the benefit of those who could not understand could here. "She says as long as she is with us, her tribe shall bear us no harm."

He turns to Pyrus again. "Are there any notable dangers that await us?"