Page 614 of 782 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "This is what I mean." Meagan turns to Althena, "You need to make yourself well educated in all of the different species and races in the known universe, and beyond. It seems that Qaztoh has had more practical experience in the greater universe than you have, unless I am mistaken. A Guardian can't limit him or herself solely to the planet they are protecting. As important as it is to watch over your world, you shouldn't let yourself step out into the universe. Being here on Earth is a god way of beginning, but there are other worlds you should visit as well."
    " Well I did see stuff and have been on other planets before and it's all thanks to The Stratovarius Buccanners. They're a wonderful bunch they took me in when i was strand out in space. Each member from a diffrent alien race and yet they had this bond that tie them together. I think everyone here should meet them someday , You might like them Meagan , " Qaztoh said. Althena puts her right hand to her chest.

" Right now I want to do a little light sparring , but afterward you can show me those books you mention, Meagan . I been frozen for so long that I'm still adjusting . It's not easy waking up two thousand years later and adjusting to a world you're not familiar with. When i was first thawed out at Caspule Corp I was scared and confused," Althena said.

Qaztoh taps Meagan on her right shoulder " It's not a good idea to let Althena roam around Earth by herself yet. She still doesn't quite understand modern technology," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " My Name is Bob Voyager Mustard. I'm fifty years old and I was on my way to one of Metric Inc's fashion shows, They were show casing a new fashion line called Atlas for Female Titans, Namek just happen to be on the path there. As for my occupation I'm just a repairman and as from race I'm a Gremlin," Turk said with a calmly. ( Okay Metric Inc have a fashion show is true but the part about me going there is a lie, and the part about me being arepair man is also a lie , and the name I just give him isn't even my real name) Turk thought to himself as he whistle.
    OT: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    The officer nods and jots a few things down.

“And you just happened to be nearby when the two ships blew up?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The officer nods and jots a few things down.

“And you just happened to be nearby when the two ships blew up?”
    " Yes I just happen to be nearby when the two ships blew up," Turk said. ( Dammit those Replitas shouldn't have been anywhere near Namek, Black Sheep inform their leader Killrog not to attack Namek, Maybe I should just come out and tell the truth it's not like I had anything to do with those two Replita ships blowing each other up. I was really only there to collect info on Namek for David Aka , Black Sheep. Apparently he's thinking about making a fashion line for Namekians) Turk thought to himself.

Turk looks around and sighs . ( well at least they haven't excuse me of somehow sabotage those ships and making them crash just because I'm a Gremlin, that would have been stereotyping. Yeah there are assholes out there who like to blame their junk not working correctly or at all. Yeah instead of admit that their shitty vehicle or what ever isn't a piece of crap let's blame on the Gremlin . I really hate assholes like those , it's their own damn fault their stuff is a piece crap.) Turk thought to himself again.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-26-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    My Forum check it out

The Earth had died. Probably around the time when, on his Earth, humanity was first nearly wiped out and barely made it back so many millennia ago (the same time the Saurians were wiped out). Here they did not bounce back.

Instead, new life descended from them as Earth was born anew under the hands of a familiar energy.

Asha’rah.

Her energy like a faint heartbeat runs through the planet, healing what was broken but not restoring what was. No, this energy led to new life instead. A rebirth.
    Examining the energies that flowed through this Earth, Ochazuke found within its all-too familiar subliminal presence a shift in its very composition. Though life endured in a myriad of strange ways, there was undeniably an alienating quality he could not perceive of this alternate world until he felt the pulse through it.

It had once been struck dead. The spirit of the familiar endured, but the dead cry of the memory-echo made the degree of separation all the more stark.

He felt it intuitively. Much as the heat threatened to swallow them from all sides, there was a font of will within the heart of the planet that kept it going. A Guardian, a stent to stay death, allowing a new lifeblood to flow, from the dead frozen regions at the poles to the spitting magma core that jut just beneath the surface all around them.

Alt Asha’rah smiles at Cyanna.

“It is fine. I understand you are friends with my other self. I would be your friend and ally as well.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The name. Zaofan's eyes grow wide, and for once it's not for blasting anyone. He makes his way to the front of the group and comes closer, tagging Ochazuke to join up front. "Zxu'ro! Master Zxu'ro! Wait... So, we're talking about Master Zxu'Ro from *this* timeline, correct? Where is he? What has become of him?"
    Seeing Zaofan beckon him forward, Ochazuke gladly moved from the glowing eyes of the burning congregation at the foot of the temple grounds and joined the rest. This world's Asha'rah had an arresting air, her presence so near and disarming, but for the pulse of that familiar energy that radiate from that mortal shape into everything around them. Yet glancing at Pyrus' lead into this grounded chamber, the differences between the two were accented where as the Guardian-once-Creator sat among of the labours she roused to witness.

But more than a familiar face was a familiar name without one.

"I find it hard to believe Zxu'ro would rise from a world without humanity," he said to Zaofan. As he spoke, the crackle and spark from the Fire Blossoms outside and the burning surface were all too near to his mind. "The shape of this world, the...people..."

Alt Asha’rah pats Erosa on the head, smiling as she looks up at Zaofan and shakes her head.

“My husband, Zxu’ro, is not here now. He has been on a pillgramage for some time in Otherworld.”
    She shook her head.

“Alas, I too took a War to Heaven and failed. I was banished, as I presume my counterpart was as well, and wandered long, much of myself forgotten. Upon arriving here and meeting Zxu’ro, however, I awakened myself in an attempt to heal the planet. It was an act of sacrifice, and somehow in that act I was freed of my metal body. Most of my power went into this world, and what remained took this form. As to the Saiyans.......I know not. I have dwelt here upon earth for a long time. As far as I know they exist.”
    “I know not. I have prolonged his life a fair amount with my power, and through that he has sought more martial mastery from those in the afterlife. I believe Supreme Kai Sihn And Goddess of Destruction Ishtar have also called upon his aid once or twice.”
    Yet absurd as it seemed, so it was.

Two years ago, the legends of a Master of Masters exist only in figments. A comment ancestral path, faint whispers trailing within movements. In searching for the mimesis of animals, each in their own way pursued a note of perfection. Of Ten outgrowths from the common root, Five hands warred with each other and Five ghosts only recently stirred to memory, victims set adrift and abandoned to a higher purpose.

Now his was the story of the last man on an Earth without greenery, the span of familiar creatures, or the interconnected force that would sustain a type of life he had known. A memory begotten to never die in a home he would never again know to be his own.

Ochazuke grumbled as a sinking filled his thoughts. More than the shape of humanity they walked in, perhaps these Elementals were a truer expression of Zxu'ro's legacy.

"...it seems the higher order of things are shifted to a lesser degree in your world." he said, "No matter what strife may come..."

The universe went on. The Teacher, heedless of his teachings, continued his path.

"But even without a humanity to fight for, you say Zxu'ro still continues to seek a higher plateau. Is that why you've prolonged his life? To what end?"

OOC: Uh...is talking a free action? I dunno. 8

Praxat taps Zaofan on the shoulder " Hey you mind telling me who Master Zxu'ro is ? Well I happy that your master in this world is still alive Zaofan , but I have a feeling that Master Khan the one who thought me martial arts is no longer among the living in this world. I don't know much about martial schools expect for the schools that Master Khan told me about . Include the school he was a practitioner at a school called Raijin Seijin Ken ( Thunder Saint Fist) School," Praxat said.

OOC: Praxat doesn't know that Zxu'ro isn't Zaofan's master. Paraxat doesn't even know who Zxu'ro is for that matter.

OOC 2: What Praxat sounds like ( cut to 0:35)

OT: For Cyke in case this was miss.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Examining the energies that flowed through this Earth, Ochazuke found within its all-too familiar subliminal presence a shift in its very composition. Though life endured in a myriad of strange ways, there was undeniably an alienating quality he could not perceive of this alternate world until he felt the pulse through it.

It had once been struck dead. The spirit of the familiar endured, but the dead cry of the memory-echo made the degree of separation all the more stark.

He felt it intuitively. Much as the heat threatened to swallow them from all sides, there was a font of will within the heart of the planet that kept it going. A Guardian, a stent to stay death, allowing a new lifeblood to flow, from the dead frozen regions at the poles to the spitting magma core that jut just beneath the surface all around them.

Seeing Zaofan beckon him forward, Ochazuke gladly moved from the glowing eyes of the burning congregation at the foot of the temple grounds and joined the rest. This world's Asha'rah had an arresting air, her presence so near and disarming, but for the pulse of that familiar energy that radiate from that mortal shape into everything around them. Yet glancing at Pyrus' lead into this grounded chamber, the differences between the two were accented where as the Guardian-once-Creator sat among of the labours she roused to witness.

But more than a familiar face was a familiar name without one.

"I find it hard to believe Zxu'ro would rise from a world without humanity," he said to Zaofan. As he spoke, the crackle and spark from the Fire Blossoms outside and the burning surface were all too near to his mind. "The shape of this world, the...people..."

Yet absurd as it seemed, so it was.

Two years ago, the legends of a Master of Masters exist only in figments. A comment ancestral path, faint whispers trailing within movements. In searching for the mimesis of animals, each in their own way pursued a note of perfection. Of Ten outgrowths from the common root, Five hands warred with each other and Five ghosts only recently stirred to memory, victims set adrift and abandoned to a higher purpose.

Now his was the story of the last man on an Earth without greenery, the span of familiar creatures, or the interconnected force that would sustain a type of life he had known. A memory begotten to never die in a home he would never again know to be his own.

Ochazuke grumbled as a sinking filled his thoughts. More than the shape of humanity they walked in, perhaps these Elementals were a truer expression of Zxu'ro's legacy.

"...it seems the higher order of things are shifted to a lesser degree in your world." he said, "No matter what strife may come..."

The universe went on. The Teacher, heedless of his teachings, continued his path.

"But even without a humanity to fight for, you say Zxu'ro still continues to seek a higher plateau. Is that why you've prolonged his life? To what end?"

OOC: Uh...is talking a free action? I dunno. 8
    She comes down to ground level with them all, and unlike their Asha’rah this one is short. Her ‘human’ form barely five feet tall.

She reaches up gently, smiling, and cups Ochazuke’s face.

“I prolonged his life because of love, Ochazuke. Such much has been lost and taken from me, that at his near passing....I could not bear to part with him. He grumbled for a while afterwards, disliking such a thing, but finally he realized that just as he had changed my life, I had changed his and new avenues were potentially open to us both. He had his martial enlightenment, but he also strove to help and grow further. I know when something came to claim me here, some vile dark parasite, my husband destroyed it and hunted others who had harassed and killed other guardians. He found the source and with help put a stop to such things.”

She steps back and does a perfect martial greeting and bow.

“He also said that he had a vision, and that I would meet two who walked his path this day. Not his students, but two who followed another him. He asked me to give you this.”

She hands over a scroll to Ochazuke.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She comes down to ground level with them all, and unlike their Asha’rah this one is short. Her ‘human’ form barely five feet tall.

She reaches up gently, smiling, and cups Ochazuke’s face.

“I prolonged his life because of love, Ochazuke. Such much has been lost and taken from me, that at his near passing....I could not bear to part with him. He grumbled for a while afterwards, disliking such a thing, but finally he realized that just as he had changed my life, I had changed his and new avenues were potentially open to us both. He had his martial enlightenment, but he also strove to help and grow further. I know when something came to claim me here, some vile dark parasite, my husband destroyed it and hunted others who had harassed and killed other guardians. He found the source and with help put a stop to such things.”

She steps back and does a perfect martial greeting and bow.

“He also said that he had a vision, and that I would meet two who walked his path this day. Not his students, but two who followed another him. He asked me to give you this.”

She hands over a scroll to Ochazuke.
    Cyanna inches closer, trying to get a good look at what Asha'rah just gave Ochazuke, her curiosity getting the better of her.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

" Yes I just happen to be nearby when the two ships blew up," Turk said. ( Dammit those Replitas shouldn't have been anywhere near Namek, Black Sheep inform their leader Killrog not to attack Namek, Maybe I should just come out and tell the truth it's not like I had anything to do with those two Replita ships blowing each other up. I was really only there to collect info on Namek for David Aka , Black Sheep. Apparently he's thinking about making a fashion line for Namekians) Turk thought to himself.

Turk looks around and sighs . ( well at least they haven't excuse me of somehow sabotage those ships and making them crash just because I'm a Gremlin, that would have been stereotyping. Yeah there are assholes out there who like to blame their junk not working correctly or at all. Yeah instead of admit that their shitty vehicle or what ever isn't a piece of crap let's blame on the Gremlin . I really hate assholes like those , it's their own damn fault their stuff is a piece crap.) Turk thought to himself again.

“I see. And this is your official story? Nothing else?”

The man seems to lean in and examine Turk closer.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Cyanna inches closer, trying to get a good look at what Asha'rah just gave Ochazuke, her curiosity getting the better of her.
    It appears to be a simple scroll, though Cyanna can see a single Kanji seal on it that simple says ‘Ten’ on it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

It appears to be a simple scroll, though Cyanna can see a single Kanji seal on it that simple says ‘Ten’ on it.
    She tilts her head thoughtfully, then looks up at Ochazuke and Asha'rah, before straightening up and taking a few steps backwards. When she gets back home, Cyanna thought to herself, she'll ask Dash about it, unless someone here can explain it to her.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-26-2019 at 11:06 AM.

“I see. And this is your official story? Nothing else?”

The man seems to lean in and examine Turk closer.
    ( Well I don't have anything to gain from keeping the truth so I might as well just come out with it ) Turk thought to himself . Turk pauses for moment and sighs. " The truth is my name isn't Bob Voyager Mustard, it's Turk Crowley , I wasn't heading to a fashion show , I was heading to Namek to collect information for Metric Inc. Mr. Sinatra The CEO of Metric Inc is thinking about making a fashion line for Namekians, as for those two ships I have nothing to do with those Replita space ships I did just happen to be nearby," Turk said.
    My Forum check it out

" Well I did see stuff and have been on other planets before and it's all thanks to The Stratovarius Buccanners. They're a wonderful bunch they took me in when i was strand out in space. Each member from a different alien race and yet they had this bond that tie them together. I think everyone here should meet them someday , You might like them Meagan , " Qaztoh said. Althena puts her right hand to her chest.

" Right now I want to do a little light sparring , but afterward you can show me those books you mention, Meagan . I been frozen for so long that I'm still adjusting . It's not easy waking up two thousand years later and adjusting to a world you're not familiar with. When i was first thawed out at Capsule Corp I was scared and confused," Althena said.

Qaztoh taps Meagan on her right shoulder " It's not a good idea to let Althena roam around Earth by herself yet. She still doesn't quite understand modern technology," Qaztoh said.
    "I see. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me." Meagan then motioned for Althena to follow her out to an unused section of the Lookout Plaza. "this will just be some light sparring, nothing too strenuous. The others might be back at any time and I want to greet them when they do."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Ahh ..."

The Oni took a single step backwards, mindful of the almost overwhelming energy coming from Glacier. "What you hoped it might be ? Seeing an Oni, that is ?" As she stepped back, the Oni slipped silently into Spəntā Aēšma, Stage 1, and Araska.

Yes, it was a mindscape, yes she was nowhere near as strong as Parsley -- for now, and the next short while -- and yes dying here meant little ... but that didn't mean she was going to simply wait for the beating, and inevitable death to commence without trying to mitigate the damage.

OT: 5
    "I was uncertain what to think. There are many conflicting tales in regards your race, depending on the source."

With that, he advanced on them more quickly than Parsley had been anticipating. In an instant, he was in front of her. His arm blurred forward, an indescribably subtle motion that resulted in his fist coming scarcely close to erupted out of her back. The young Saiyan wretched up a fountain of blood, then collapsed to the ground.

"For instance," he continued as if he hadn't just one-shotted Parsley, "how hardy is your kind?" To find an answer on his own, he shot forward and punched Ishtar in the face with more than enough force to send her flying deeper into the city. He followed her and quickly caught up to her. His fists were blurs of motion, moving back and forth, to and fro, each movement resulting in an impact of indescribable force. It was clear that Glacier was far stronger than Nergal.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I see. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me." Meagan then motioned for Althena to follow her out to an unused section of the Lookout Plaza. "this will just be some light sparring, nothing too strenuous. The others might be back at any time and I want to greet them when they do."
    Althena follows Meagan to an unused section of the Lookout Plaza. " the last time a spar was with Praxat, but she's improve since I last spar with her. I was strong enough to spar with her even when her Ki is higher than mine in my base . My Ki has been stagnant ever since I was thawed at, it's been the same as it was 2,000 years ago," Althena Said.
    My Forum check it out