Page 617 of 782 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ask Evageline to get you up to speed once we return to the lookout," Blizzar sighed. "I'm certain she can grant you a general summary of important events. As for your pirates...I have my doubts these parasites have made themselves known to many. From what we know of them, their operations require a very low profile."
    " Okay I will , as I said I think Qaztoh might know something , and it won't hurt to ask her if she knows anything, but there's no guarantee she knows anything about such parasites though," Praxat said. Praxat then bends her knees and compresses her legs like a spring storing energy . she then releases that energy to launch herself high into the air like a rocket to get a better look at her surroundings. Praxat with her accelerated vision and her big buggy eyes that allowed her to see almost 360 degrees ( exact field of vision 340 degrees which gives her a panoramic view of her surroundings) to make a detail map of the surrounding terrain .

Praxat lands back on the ground . " Okay got it I now have a map of the different terrain of this world in my head!" Praxat said.

OOC: I really didn't have to do a scene where Praxat jumps up in the air to make a detail map in her head of the surrounding terrain. I just wanted to.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-28-2019 at 04:46 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I have connections , and one of my connections has intel the Replitas , but I'm not going to say who they are. Oh according to my intel Replitas have excellent eye sight, probably one of the best eye sights among alien races," Turk said.
    OT: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-28-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “And I am glad that you have found a way to push forward. I see your prison is slowly falling apart. I believe you’ll be free of it soon.”
    "Creator...."

For the first time since the group had entered, Cthyllas voice cut through at an appropriate lull in the conversation. The Voidling has, for lack of a better definition, been skulking about the entryway like a mouse peeping through a hole at a den of cats. It had only been when she had judged the goddesses general demeanor enough that she risked drawing attention to herself and entering the room.

".......How did you come to control one of the temporal points we seek? My understanding of general spherian tactics would have implied the placement of defenses to impede access.....yet so far the only defense has been an environmental or circumstantial defense."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Creator...."

For the first time since the group had entered, Cthyllas voice cut through at an appropriate lull in the conversation. The Voidling has, for lack of a better definition, been skulking about the entryway like a mouse peeping through a hole at a den of cats. It had only been when she had judged the goddesses general demeanor enough that she risked drawing attention to herself and entering the room.

".......How did you come to control one of the temporal points we seek? My understanding of general spherian tactics would have implied the placement of defenses to impede access.....yet so far the only defense has been an environmental or circumstantial defense."
    “When I gave most of myself to heal the planet, I briefly became aware of all things upon it. I noted the nexus and built around it to protect it. I believed it would be important at some point.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

OT: for Cleric in case this was missed.

The detective shakes his head.

“I see. So it was all coincidence and happenstance?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Alt Asha’rah nods and gestures, a star map appearing before them all. A blinking red point indicates the planet location of the parasites.

“There. That is where it was in this timeline.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Alt Asha’rah nods and gestures, a star map appearing before them all. A blinking red point indicates the planet location of the parasites.

Sarada hastily takes a picture of the star map. "I'll give this to Jinzi or someone smart so we can map out a route," she said to no one in particular. "Thanks, Asha'rah."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada hastily takes a picture of the star map. "I'll give this to Jinzi or someone smart so we can map out a route," she said to no one in particular. "Thanks, Asha'rah."

Blizzar snaps a picture as well. "And I shall relay this to the Galaxy Police as soon as possible. Thank you," he nodded gratefully. "Months of false leads in this investigstion and all we had to do to find what we needed was bend the laws of space-time a little," the Lieutenant mused.

Praxat taps Zaofan on the shoulder " Hey you mind telling me who Master Zxu'ro is ? Well I happy that your master in this world is still alive Zaofan , but I have a feeling that Master Khan the one who thought me martial arts is no longer among the living in this world. I don't know much about martial schools expect for the schools that Master Khan told me about . Include the school he was a practitioner at a school called Raijin Seijin Ken ( Thunder Saint Fist) School," Praxat said.

OOC: Praxat doesn't know that Zxu'ro isn't Zaofan's master.
    Zaofan smiles and greets Praxat. "Back on Earth, Master Balon, Ochazuke, and I are students of the Five Schools. Well, a long time ago, long before the three of us were ever a glimmer in the eyes of life and fate, there was a man who founded the Five -- Master Zxu'Ro. But he left to find a higher purpose. In his absence, his top disciples led those five schools to war. He hasn't been seen since, but over the past year, we found out that Master Zxu'Ro didn't found five schools, but five more lost schools! He founded ten whole schools by himself! Even without power or magic, to do so by mind, focus, and determination would already make him a legend!"

He then thinks pensively back to Alt-Asha'rah. "The fact that Master Zxu'ro in this timeline is not only alive, but out there in the stars on a pilgrimage, could speak well of the potency of his teachings. Assuming he's much the same as ours, of course. I wonder what his role was on this world... and for that matter, what he seeks out there in the cosmos."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Examining the energies that flowed through this Earth, Ochazuke found within its all-too familiar subliminal presence a shift in its very composition. Though life endured in a myriad of strange ways, there was undeniably an alienating quality he could not perceive of this alternate world until he felt the pulse through it.

It had once been struck dead. The spirit of the familiar endured, but the dead cry of the memory-echo made the degree of separation all the more stark.

He felt it intuitively. Much as the heat threatened to swallow them from all sides, there was a font of will within the heart of the planet that kept it going. A Guardian, a stent to stay death, allowing a new lifeblood to flow, from the dead frozen regions at the poles to the spitting magma core that jut just beneath the surface all around them.

Seeing Zaofan beckon him forward, Ochazuke gladly moved from the glowing eyes of the burning congregation at the foot of the temple grounds and joined the rest. This world's Asha'rah had an arresting air, her presence so near and disarming, but for the pulse of that familiar energy that radiate from that mortal shape into everything around them. Yet glancing at Pyrus' lead into this grounded chamber, the differences between the two were accented where as the Guardian-once-Creator sat among of the labours she roused to witness.

But more than a familiar face was a familiar name without one.

"I find it hard to believe Zxu'ro would rise from a world without humanity," he said to Zaofan. As he spoke, the crackle and spark from the Fire Blossoms outside and the burning surface were all too near to his mind. "The shape of this world, the...people..."
    Zaofan nodded. "Indeed. In a world as inhospitable as this, that a human could not only live but thrive in such an environment speaks well of Zxu'ro and his upbringing. But what did that upbringing look like?"

He began to pace back and forth just slightly. "And the fact that our Dragon teaching makes us virtually immune to this heat... it can't be a coincidence that, of all the worlds we end up, we end up on one where Zxu'ro's legacy is alive and well. Including the heat of the Dragon."

Yet absurd as it seemed, so it was.

Two years ago, the legends of a Master of Masters exist only in figments. A comment ancestral path, faint whispers trailing within movements. In searching for the mimesis of animals, each in their own way pursued a note of perfection. Of Ten outgrowths from the common root, Five hands warred with each other and Five ghosts only recently stirred to memory, victims set adrift and abandoned to a higher purpose.

Now his was the story of the last man on an Earth without greenery, the span of familiar creatures, or the interconnected force that would sustain a type of life he had known. A memory begotten to never die in a home he would never again know to be his own.

Ochazuke grumbled as a sinking filled his thoughts. More than the shape of humanity they walked in, perhaps these Elementals were a truer expression of Zxu'ro's legacy.

"...it seems the higher order of things are shifted to a lesser degree in your world." he said, "No matter what strife may come..."

The universe went on. The Teacher, heedless of his teachings, continued his path.

"But even without a humanity to fight for, you say Zxu'ro still continues to seek a higher plateau. Is that why you've prolonged his life? To what end?"

OOC: Uh...is talking a free action? I dunno. 8
    She comes down to ground level with them all, and unlike their Asha’rah this one is short. Her ‘human’ form barely five feet tall.

She reaches up gently, smiling, and cups Ochazuke’s face.

“I prolonged his life because of love, Ochazuke. Such much has been lost and taken from me, that at his near passing....I could not bear to part with him. He grumbled for a while afterwards, disliking such a thing, but finally he realized that just as he had changed my life, I had changed his and new avenues were potentially open to us both. He had his martial enlightenment, but he also strove to help and grow further. I know when something came to claim me here, some vile dark parasite, my husband destroyed it and hunted others who had harassed and killed other guardians. He found the source and with help put a stop to such things.”

She steps back and does a perfect martial greeting and bow.

“He also said that he had a vision, and that I would meet two who walked his path this day. Not his students, but two who followed another him. He asked me to give you this.”

She hands over a scroll to Ochazuke.
    Zaofan's hand snaps into a fist of frustration. "Fife! The dark parasite! Of course this universe would have one! But... if anyone could stop him..."

He then anxiously checks out the scroll, providing a firm grasp to Ochazuke's shoulder while awaiting his brother unfurling it. "...their Zxu'ro appears to be just as wise and crafty as ours, at least according to legend. This is an awfully specific vision he had. The ability to see through time...! What could such a scroll say?"

"Hm. How do we get there?"

Alt Asha’rah shrugs.

“I know not. That section of space is uncharted in my timeline. It is far beyond inhabited space from what I understand. I suggest a fast ship.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Alt Asha’rah shrugs.

“I know not. That section of space is uncharted in my timeline. It is far beyond inhabited space from what I understand. I suggest a fast ship.”
    "I have plenty of ships we can use," Sarada told the others. "Most are big enough for all of us to fit, but they might not be fast enough. Jinzi can fix that, I bet."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The detective shakes his head.

“I see. So it was all coincidence and happenstance?”
    "All I can say is that the Replitas had plan to attack Namek that's what my intel told me, but they're not the sharpest tools in the shed. Yes I did just happen to be there, and my Intel who knows a lot about the Replitas inform me what was going on over my communicator , but I'm never gong to tell you who they are," Turk said. ( Yeah Like hell I tell the GP I have connection with the Black Sheep, I'm smart enough not to pissed that guy off . If I talk that monster would kill me! ) Turk thought to himself as his hands shake nervously indicating that he's scare of something or someone.
    My Forum check it out

Althena quickly assumes a fighting stance and the reaction speed at which she does is super human . Much quicker than the reaction speed that Praxat previously had. " I haven't got the chance to talk to her," Althena said. Althena then quickly compress her right arm like a spring ( a reverse of Namekian stretching their arms ) , this compression stores elastic potential energy which as Althena quickly throws a punch and her arm snaps back to it's original shape , The result is a gust of wind and small shockwave, as Althena is just doing a warm up punch, and not using her full striking strength since she only compressed her right arm so far before snapping it back to it's original shape .
    OT: For Tami in case this was Missed.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan smiles and greets Praxat. "Back on Earth, Master Balon, Ochazuke, and I are students of the Five Schools. Well, a long time ago, long before the three of us were ever a glimmer in the eyes of life and fate, there was a man who founded the Five -- Master Zxu'Ro. But he left to find a higher purpose. In his absence, his top disciples led those five schools to war. He hasn't been seen since, but over the past year, we found out that Master Zxu'Ro didn't found five schools, but five more lost schools! He founded ten whole schools by himself! Even without power or magic, to do so by mind, focus, and determination would already make him a legend!"

He then thinks pensively back to Alt-Asha'rah. "The fact that Master Zxu'ro in this timeline is not only alive, but out there in the stars on a pilgrimage, could speak well of the potency of his teachings. Assuming he's much the same as ours, of course. I wonder what his role was on this world... and for that matter, what he seeks out there in the cosmos."

Zaofan nodded. "Indeed. In a world as inhospitable as this, that a human could not only live but thrive in such an environment speaks well of Zxu'ro and his upbringing. But what did that upbringing look like?"

He began to pace back and forth just slightly. "And the fact that our Dragon teaching makes us virtually immune to this heat... it can't be a coincidence that, of all the worlds we end up, we end up on one where Zxu'ro's legacy is alive and well. Including the heat of the Dragon."

Zaofan's hand snaps into a fist of frustration. "Fife! The dark parasite! Of course this universe would have one! But... if anyone could stop him..."

He then anxiously checks out the scroll, providing a firm grasp to Ochazuke's shoulder while awaiting his brother unfurling it. "...their Zxu'ro appears to be just as wise and crafty as ours, at least according to legend. This is an awfully specific vision he had. The ability to see through time...! What could such a scroll say?"

"Hm. How do we get there?"
    " Wow this Master Zxu'ro sounds like such a cool person Zaofan , well since you told me who Master Zxu'ro is I guess I can tell you something I know on Martial arts history myself. The person who taught me marital arts Khan was once student of marital arts school called Kaminari Seijin No Ken Gakkō slash the Thunder Saint Fist school. He told me the school had five counter parts which were , Tsunami Sei ken Gakkō ( Tsunami Saint Fist school) , Tetsu no Seijin No Ken ( Iron Saint Fist school) , Kueiku Sei Ken Gakkō ( Quake Saint Fist school) , Inferuno Sei Ken Gakkō ( The Inferno Saint Fist school and the Wood Saint Fist School). Each of these five martial arts schools according to Khan were base on something called Wu Xing," Praxat said with smile emojis in her goggles.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-29-2019 at 05:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Alt Asha’rah shrugs.

Cyanna nods sagely, "I agree, a fast ship would be appropriate."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.