Page 625 of 782 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I do give thought before I start talking Sarada I just sometimes forget to phase my words correctly, " Praxat said.
    "Okay." Praxat still hadn't answered Sarada's question. Well, not completely. She glanced at Frog Princess, then back at Praxat. "Alright, well, I guess that's all I wanted to know."

She quickly took her leave.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Okay." Praxat still hadn't answered Sarada's question. Well, not completely. She glanced at Frog Princess, then back at Praxat. "Alright, well, I guess that's all I wanted to know."

She quickly took her leave.
    After Sarada leaves Praxat takes out her cell and texts messages Sarada . " Sorry for not answering you completely Sarada, My race does give thought before they say something, so you are wrong to assume that my race doesn't Sarada. Don't judge my race just because I, Althena, and Qaztoh made mistakes when talking to people . Not all us Toadians have the same social behavior , and I promise to think more before I say something " Praxat types.

Praxat then address Qaztoh. " Ah Qaztoh would you mind telling us what you find so amusing?" Praxat said Qaztoh shows her cellphone to Praxat, Cyanna and Charco . " Well this director guy had mistaking Althena for this famous wrestler called The Big Show , apparently he was cast to do a movie called Battletoads, and some person caught the whole thing on video. " Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh plays the video showing the director mistaking Althena for the wrestler Big Show wearing a anthropomorphic toad costume then realizing at the last moment that he had been filming the wrong person when the actual Big Show shows up in the video. " As you all can see it's actually quite amusing," Qaztoh said. Praxat googles show frowny smiles as her skin turns blue. " I don't find it amusing , in fact I think you bring kind of dickish towards Althena by showing that video," Praxat said.

Qaztoh emotion pendent shows a frowny emoji as her skin turns blue " What the hell do you know about what's funny Praxat, this is comedy gold." " In fact that Space pirate crew I was with for three years would think the same and would much enjoy laughing at this video," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-08-2019 at 03:10 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

This post has been delete
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-08-2019 at 03:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Meanwhile On Namek Lieutenant Stratovarius takes out his communicator and contacts Blizzar. " Hey Blizzar I been investigating dead planets for potential locations for the parasites . It's my belief that since these parasites what to stay low and off the radar , that the best place to do that is on a dead planet. Even that dead planet where I found that Frozen ancient Toadian, I was there investigating for the parasites' whereabouts, So far my investigation on their whereabouts has come up empty handed," Lieutenant Stratovarius said over his communicator.
    OT: Due to the Chaff, communication with earth is nonexistent.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: Due to the Chaff, communication with earth is nonexistent.
    OOC: dammit I forgot about that!
    My Forum check it out

After Sarada leaves Praxat takes out her cell and texts messages Sarada . " Sorry for not answering you completely Sarada, My race does give thought before they say something, so you are wrong to assume that my race doesn't Sarada. Don't judge my race just because I, Althena, and Qaztoh made mistakes when talking to people . Not all us Toadians have the same social behavior , and I promise to think more before I say something " Praxat types.

Praxat then address Qaztoh. " Ah Qaztoh would you mind telling us what you find so amusing?" Praxat said Qaztoh shows her cellphone to Praxat, Cyanna and Charco . " Well this director guy had mistaking Althena for this famous wrestler called The Big Show , apparently he was cast to do a movie called Battletoads, and some person caught the whole thing on video. " Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh plays the video showing the director mistaking Althena for the wrestler Big Show wearing a anthropomorphic toad costume then realizing at the last moment that he had been filming the wrong person when the actual Big Show shows up in the video. " As you all can see it's actually quite amusing," Qaztoh said. Praxat googles show frowny smiles as her skin turns blue. " I don't find it amusing , in fact I think you bring kind of dickish towards Althena by showing that video," Praxat said.

Qaztoh emotion pendent shows a frowny emoji as her skin turns blue " What the hell do you know about what's funny Praxat, this is comedy gold." " In fact that Space pirate crew I was with for three years would think the same and would much enjoy laughing at this video," Qaztoh said.
    Cyanna waits til Praxat was finished typing, glancing over to see what was written. once she was done, she impulsively had to speak up. "Praxat, I think what Sarada was asking was why you and the the other Toadians here often talk like encyclopedias. Like, if someone asks you how you are feeling, instead of just saying that you are feeling fine you sometimes, um, ramble on about Toadian physiology."

"Oh, and that's just Sarada. I don't mind, not usually, and who am I to talk when I've been known to talk a mile a minute without taking a breath. Though usually that's only when I get excited or nervous or whatever. Though I am trying to cut back, seems many people find it annoying, but that's me. You're not annoying, I like Learning about you and your people. It's not often I get to meet someone who drinks through their skin, Dash mentioned that before I left."
    Last edited by Tami; 02-08-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna waits til Praxat was finished typing, glancing over to see what was written. once she was done, she impulsively had to speak up. "Praxat, I think what Sarada was asking was why you and the the other Toadians here often talk like encyclopedias. Like, if someone asks you how you are feeling, instead of just saying that you are feeling fine you sometimes, um, ramble on about Toadian physiology."

"Oh, and that's just Sarada. I don't mind, not usually, and who am I to talk when I've been known to talk a mile a minute without taking a breath. Though usually that's only when I get excited or nervous or whatever. Though I am trying to cut back, seems many people find it annoying, but that's me. You're not annoying, I like Learning about you and your people. It's not often I get to meet someone who drinks through their skin, Dash mentioned that before I left."
    " Well I promise to cut back on the encyclopedia thing. From now one I'm not going to ramble about my physiology anymore, oh and it's cool you know about that , Praxat said with sincere emojis showing in her goggles. While Praxat is being thoughtful towards Cyanna and taking what Cyanna said to better herself , Qaztoh is the opposite being rude towards Cyanna and acting immature.

" Hey screw you I'm not a damn encyclopedia. I have knowledge and if I feel like sharing it than I very well going to damn share it. Oh and you all better be damn glad for those thermal barrier gloves of mine , Qaztoh said. anger emojis show in Praxat goggles and her skin turns red as she hears this and clenches her right fist, then rises her right arm and decks Qaztoh.

" Qaztoh take that back what you just said right now, Cyanna was just being polite no need to be so damn rude towards her!" Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-08-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I think he's speaking metaphorically," He replied, knowing well enough that Ochazuke might have been referring to the literal one hidden deep within, but Charco was still reluctant to explain the details of Rex to Cyanna.
    "Speaking of beasts, I found someone you might find interesting, Ochazuke," He said, producing a rolled up piece of weathered paper and handing it over to the more experienced martial artist. "I found this back home," The boy would explain, omitting the fact that he found it shortly after his little emotional breakdown following the Luop fight.
    Looking down on him in that moment, as Ochazuke exchanged his hardened glance with Charco, perhaps he might have known that he could not conceal the heart of the matter.

A blooded vision that seeks prey, and victory to the death of all else.

Of course, Charco was no novice in either skill or character, and his ability to deflect was nearly as well-polished as his footwork. Stealing a glance towards the furled tattered presented before him, a narrowed eye fell upon it.

However, before he could open it-

Aoszer drops the glove and Praxat picks him up . " Bad Aoszer you do not chew on garments , bad boy . Hey don't give me that look you know what you did minster," Praxat said. Praxat then puts Aoszer down and he walks over to Cyanna jumps up and licks her in the face with his slobby tongue.

After that Aoszer jumps up towards Charco and licks him in the face and then jumps towards Ochazuke licking him in the face .
    -the rancid smell of a thousand rotted eggs cured in damp vomit and manure came chasing from an absent corner of the Lookout. Without taking his eyes off Charco, as Aoszer jumped up, Ochazuke shift his stance almost imperceptibly as the zog brushed briefly against him.

Suddenly the beast was sent hurtling past on its own accelerated momentum. A spackle of drool spilled out onto the Lookout deck on ten skittering legs some distance away. Grumbling to himself, Ochazuke dabbed the trail of slime that ran down his face with a handful of cloth.

Aoszer lands on the ground and shakes it's head and drool from it's mouth flies every where.
    Wordlessly, Ochazuke tore off his traveler's cloak with his free hand and tossed it to the side. Fanning out in the open air, the worn cloth caught the foetid spray of gob droplets neatly within its fabric. The collected damp weight then slapped its sopping mess against Aoszer's face in an instant, hanging heavily where it clung over its frame. The zog was soon surrounded by a clear puddle its own stinking issue.

"Sit."

"... they're not extinct, though." Last time Charco had checked, there were still dinosaurs roaming around. Maybe not to the degree as they were back in the day, but they were still kicking. Her next few comments, however, went from ignorant to outright insulting, "You talk a lot of shit for a giant frog," He retorted, his mood soured by the Toadian.
    " Don't mean to offend you. So the mighty dinosaurs are still roaming around huh that's cool. I also don't mean to bad mouth Master Khan , as he's the one who thought me martial arts , but I was pretty much his only student. I just don't see how Khan can classified his marital arts as a school if I was the only student he had," Praxat said.
    It seemed that the beast had finally been found by its keeper, and at this moment Praxat had proved just as heedless with her words as she did with impressing Toadian matters about the Earth and the Lookout.

Why should anything else? Rather than address what she said to Charco, Praxat appeared to prefer turning the thoughts behind that expressionless face inward as she spoke on about herself. It soon became apparent though that hers was a familiar story.

Earth, the refuge for offworld interests. Ceded ground for asylum seekers across the universe and all the baggage they brought with them.

Earth, to be discarded in an instant and forgotten. Small wonder that you don't understand.

But in the midst of it all, there was a familiar name.

"Master Khan. Is that what the so-called Lightning Saint is calling himself these days?" Ochazuke grunted. "The wanderer that dropped off the face of the earth. He was known as The Frog in the Well."

Did she truly not understand, or was she simply all-too willing to disassociate herself from with that which shaped the foundation of technique behind her legs and her thunderous tongue? It was then that Ochazuke realized that Praxat was the man's legacy. The culmination and living sum of his life's work.

His expression darkened, as if suddenly afflicted by something far fouler than Aoszer's presence.

Upon opening it, Ochazuke would find it was an old advertisement from roughly 80 years ago, detailing a tournament held to induct new schools into the same standing as the big 5, one of which was the Dino School. To the average observer, this might have been just an interesting poster, but for those involved in the world of martial arts, it would seem bizarre as such a tournament has never been mentioned or hinted to have ever existed.
    "Where did you get this?"

With the Scroll of Zxu'ro now secured from the flood of zog slobber, Ochazuke took a glance at the antique paper, eyes scanning the matter intently.

"The Tournament of Succession..." he whispered. His eyes widened grimly as he nod slowly. "...not here, Charco. Inside."

Koryuu-ryu, the Dino School. Until he met Charco, it was a discipline regarded with a certain caveat, an open secret among the knowledgable clans. The dark matter that ebbed within the young man, could there be a connection?
    __

Ochazuke led Charco into the Lower Library beneath the Lookout's deck, and stole within a sequestered chamber filled with millennia of neglected archives. There among the deadened stacks they could talk alone.

"...does the name Penhuoqi mean anything to you?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

A small explosion is heard as a charred Jinzi stumbles out, a manic grin on his face.

“Ha! No one is better than me! I figured out how to fox the chaff when it comes time.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A small explosion is heard as a charred Jinzi stumbles out, a manic grin on his face.

“Ha! No one is better than me! I figured out how to fox the chaff when it comes time.”
    "What? Seriously? You mean I can finally go home?" Sarada inquired excitedly. She handed Jinzi a wet towel so he could clean himself off. "How'd you do it?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Fox the Chaff? I'm unsure of what you mean....but it sounds progress related, congratulations doctor." Cthylla patted her hands together, mimic'd applauding. "Will it involve an explosion the next time as well?"

Meagan stopped in her tracks when she saw Jinzi, then smiled though with mixed emotions, "I knew you could do it. My only concern was how much damage you'd do in the process. "
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

At his home Jin Khan the former martial arts master of Praxat is watching a home video of his youth of him taking part in the world's martial arts tournament shaking his head. " I was such a arrogant asshole back then. I left the Thunder Saint Fist school because believe myself to be better than rest of the students and my Master Guan Xu . I really thought I was the hot shit, that I was the next big thing , but there's nothing like a crippling illness to give one a dose of reality ," Khan said to himself.

Khan then gets up and looks at his trophies . " the day I was inflict with Rheumatoid Arthritis was the day my life change for ever. It change me and made me what to better myself. So I spent years finding myself and maturing the martial arts I created Frog Kung-Fu. Before Praxat I didn't have any other student because I was still finding myself and maturing my martial arts style ," Khan said to himself.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“A probability bomb.” Jinzi says, smiling as he cleans himself off.

“A localized distortion of probability. It’s what allowed things through the Chaff after it was in place. This other me was clever, such a thing doesn’t exist, or didn’t, but the sample Ochazuke gave me of the chaff had small indications that it had been tampered with. Each bit of the chaff has a sensor in it that lets it read for energy signals and prevent them from leaving, but on the sample taken it showed that probability has fluctuated for a moment to allow something through. Genius, sneaky, and I can build a small bomb to let something through.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“A probability bomb.” Jinzi says, smiling as he cleans himself off.

“A localized distortion of probability. It’s what allowed things through the Chaff after it was in place. This other me was clever, such a thing doesn’t exist, or didn’t, but the sample Ochazuke gave me of the chaff had small indications that it had been tampered with. Each bit of the chaff has a sensor in it that lets it read for energy signals and prevent them from leaving, but on the sample taken it showed that probability has fluctuated for a moment to allow something through. Genius, sneaky, and I can build a small bomb to let something through.”
    Blizzar folded his arms and asked, "So, how soon will this be ready?"