Page 640 of 782 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ah, so there it is.

"A great tragedy indeed," Blizzar shook his head. "My ancestors had long left the system to establish a colony on the far side of eastern space," Blizzar began, crafting the story on the fly. "I never knew much about our ancestral home, but the stories had long been passed down from generation to generation. My father was heartbroken when he'd heard the news of it's destruction. Even now, years later, he still gets misty-eyed when he reminisces of the tales of yore..."
    “Indeed, Indeed. Please, sit here with me. We can watch the matches and talk.”

He gestures to a couch overlooking the arena.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Chris the Knife was spotted. He looked much the same as their version did, though Banefire was not on this one’s hip.

Pied Piper.

He has a baseline pl of 500,000 apparently. His hat hid his most of his face, leaning against a wall and softly playing a flute.

Solarius was seen as well. Oddly enough, when their eyes met, he too had some mild recognition in them.
    Walking past them, Meagan quietly took note of each one. She even noticed the interaction between Charco and the one named Solarius. But she did not linger, there was still much to take in before the tournament started.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Zurvan walks over to Ishtar.

“Ishtar, May we speak for a moment?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Indeed, Indeed. Please, sit here with me. We can watch the matches and talk.”

He gestures to a couch overlooking the arena.
    "Of course," Blizzar nodded, following Incenio. "And I'd be remiss if I didn't introduce my compatriots."

Blizzar motioned to Held. "This is Held, CEO of the Unicorn Company. Privately owned corporation, but very big in Eastern Space."

He then gestured to Althena. "And this is Althena, she's.....a photojournalist hoping to cover your event," Blizzar explained. "Unfortunately her tribe is of the belief that cameras steal your souls and there's no convincing her otherwise, so she's relegated to making illustrations."
    Last edited by KingofPie; 02-17-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Walking past them, Meagan quietly took note of each one. She even noticed the interaction between Charco and the one named Solarius. But she did not linger, there was still much to take in before the tournament started.
    The Red Warrior looks familiar. He looks quite a bit like Kenbo.

photo upload

Solarius.

Pied Piper.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

"Of course," Blizzar nodded, following Incenio. "And I'd be remiss if I didn't introduce my compatriots."

Blizzar motioned to Held. "This is Held, CEO of the Unicorn Company. Privately own corporation, but very big in Eastern Space."

He then gestured to Althena. "And this is Althena, she's.....a photojournalist hoping to cover your event," Blizzar explained. "Unfortunately her tribe is of the belief that cameras steal your souls and there's no convincing her otherwise, so she's relegated to making illustrations."
    "A pleasure." Held replied to his host, smiling warmly as he bowed his head in greeting and defference. "I have to say, I was worried that the tales of your establishment were a reality that doesn't quite live up to the legend."

He stroked his chin, before smirking in appriciation.

"Thankfully, I can already tell that I won't regret my friends insistence that I come along. I suppose seeing truly is believing."

Still....Should I be worried? Does he greet all his high rollers like this? I didn't think we'd meet up with him so soon...

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Come on. Come on!
    Parsley's face had been scrunched with extreme effort for nearly five minutes.

Nothing.

No matter how much she tried or how hard she pushed, it just wouldn't come.

Avoca's face told the tale of her disappointment. "Oh, wow. That's so... amazing. Is this new form of yours looking like your about to **** yourself? Or, maybe poo-filled pants?" She chortled derisively, even when Parsley growled angrily.

"Shut up! I'm a Super Saiyan!"

"Super... Saiyan..."

"And if you don't believe me, ask Sarada. She was there and saw me."

When she heard that there was at least one witness to this new form of Parsley's, Avoca's expression changed. "Is that so?"

"Yes."

She smiled and lightly jabbed her on the shoulder. "Well, I guess you're telling the truth. Did you have blonde hair and the blue eyes?"

Parsley was a little annoyed that she didn't believe her until after hearing that Sarada could verify, but didn't let it show. "Yep. And guess what?" She closed the gap in a blink and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I was so much stronger than I am now."

Just hearing it sent a shiver through her body. "Oh? And...and how much stronger were you?"

"Five times stronger."

"Oo~ooh... Hey, wait. I thought it was fifty times-"

"Eh, ah, that's not immediately... you have to work up to it. I just need to figure out how to trigger the transformation consciously, then I get start training it." She gave her ample backside a hard squeeze. "Now then, why don't you fill me in on the last year."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

After speaking to the Masked Prima Donna, Sarada closed in on where her friends were. So many familiar faces. She kept an especially wary and disgusted eye on Chris.

She hadn't forgotten how her Chris killed Jack. Bastard.

At least he didn't have Banefire, but she didn't dare underestimate him.

She tore her gaze from him and scanned the field for anyone else she missed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nothing to see here
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-17-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " For me it's all hard work and training Khan taught me to never take shortcuts . The harder the better and I train under Althena currently " Praxat said
    OOC: for Tami in case this was missed
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Blizzar motioned to Held. "This is Held, CEO of the Unicorn Company. Privately owned corporation, but very big in Eastern Space."

" Yeah what he said." Althena said
    My Forum check it out

Zurvan walks over to Ishtar.

“Ishtar, May we speak for a moment?”
    At hearing her name, Ishtar turned away from what she had been doing -- which, ultimately, was consuming the contents of several pudding cups from the look of things -- and after giving her father a quizzical look, offered a small nod. "Is it something to do with the Tournament ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At hearing her name, Ishtar turned away from what she had been doing -- which, ultimately, was consuming the contents of several pudding cups from the look of things -- and after giving her father a quizzical look, offered a small nod. "Is it something to do with the Tournament ?"
    “Not really. More a realization of my part.....and an apology.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Not really. More a realization of my part.....and an apology.”
    "An apology ?" Ishtar asked, offering the Aspect another look.

"What for ? ... and what of this realization, of yours ? Something to do with the current affair ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Red Warrior looks familiar. He looks quite a bit like Kenbo.

photo upload

Solarius.

Pied Piper.
    As she noted each one, she attempted to asses their power levels. If the Red Warrior was Kenbo, then she already had a sense of three, maybe four of them. The one called Solarius, she ws not too sure about him.

Perhaps they were the greatest threats, however it was the unknowns that concerned her the most. There were many on the board whose names were unfamiliar, who's appearances seemed unfamiliar.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.