Page 656 of 782 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sgt. Meehsas and Korey are called to the arena. The water user swoops in on a ki enhances tidal wave that disappears once he lands.
    Before the match began, Meehsas strolled forward and offered a fist for Korey to bump. "Finally our time to shine," he grinned with confidence. "Let's have a good fight, eh buddy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "What?"

She didn't really care if he had a bug in Incenio's booth. What she did care about was if Blizzar and Held had made any money off her fight. Because if so, she was getting a cut, whether they agreed or not. "...How much did they make on my fight?"
    "Sarada, I know of an Amusement Park, one that is opening up for poor children, that would benefit from those winnings."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Gambling is such a pitiful hobby to engage in," Parsley commented with a sigh. "Such a pervasive and potentially life-threatening activity, if you participate with the wrong person." She had heard of people losing their lives over outstanding gambling debts. Besides that, it was awfully addicting. One simply didn't stop; not until they were flat broke. Even then, they may not get the idea to stop until it was too late.

Praxat is walking around the Lookout " Something doesn't add up there's no way that a monthly payment would cut in to Qaztoh's pockets not with how much she makes. " Praxat said Praxat over here talk about gambling goes to check it out, she finds Qaztoh with Dash and etc watching a screen with Qaztoh pretending to bet on fight. " Okay that figures you be wasting your money on gambling , and that's why you need money Qaztoh . " Praxat said as her skin turn blue with disappointed emojis showing in her goggles.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-23-2019 at 10:25 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Sarada, I know of an Amusement Park, one that is opening up for poor children, that would benefit from those winnings."
    Sarada scoffed. "Yeah, that's my brother and cousin's doing. All he's doing is lowering the prices so it's more affordable, I guess." She nearly responded that she doubted money from this timeline would be no good in theirs, but held back in time. "Meh. I'm not helping him. I got other things I can spend the money on."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Thank you, there is another Toadian here who took part in this tournament but he was distasteful in both combat skills and morality . By the way this is a secret but I'm a Kami from a another timeline." Althena whisper
    OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"What?"

She didn't really care if he had a bug in Incenio's booth. What she did care about was if Blizzar and Held had made any money off her fight. Because if so, she was getting a cut, whether they agreed or not. "...How much did they make on my fight?"
    “Several million.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat is walking around the Lookout " Something doesn't add up there's no way that a monthly payment would cut in to Qaztoh's pockets not with how much she makes. " Praxat said Praxat over here talk about gambling goes to check it out, she finds Qaztoh with Dash and etc with Qaztoh pretending to bet on fight. " Okay that figures you be wasting your money on gambling , and that's why you need money Qaztoh . " Praxat said as her skin turn blue with disappointed emojis showing in her goggles.
    "What?!" came Rutaba's cry of utter disbelief. "You were planning on ripping a bunch of innocent kids off at our park so you can gamble some more?!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Several million.”
    Sarada grinned. "Hot damn! Mama's about to get paid today!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Glancing back down to his communicator, a grin crossed his features, "Ohhh yeah, now am I."

There it was, the perfect song for this match. Stuffing his earbud back into his ear, his body relaxed as the music's effects took hold, attaining the closest thing a Dino School practitioner could achieve to a meditative state.

Maybe now he wouldn't hurt Sammy too much with his limiter in place.

"See you in the ring."
    “You bet, dude.”

He grins and saunters off to get ready.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Before the match began, Meehsas strolled forward and offered a fist for Korey to bump. "Finally our time to shine," he grinned with confidence. "Let's have a good fight, eh buddy?"
    Korry nods and fist bumps back.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"What?!" came Rutaba's cry of utter disbelief. "You were planning on ripping a bunch of innocent kids off at our park so you can gamble some more?!"
    " No I was going to try to make the money back that I lost I swear !" Qaztoh said Praxat shrugs her shoulders at this. " So you can gambling some more right?" Hey can someone fill me in on what you all are watching here?" Praxat said

Qaztoh skin turns yellow . " it's not like that I swear !" Qaztoh said Praxat shrugs her shoulders at this comment " yeah sure it is it I can tell your addicting to gambling the damn emoji in your pendent has dollar symbols for eyes. If someone loan you money you'll just go around and waste it on gambling ." Praxat said
    My Forum check it out

" No I was going to try to make the money back that I lost I swear !" Qaztoh said Praxat shrugs her shoulders at this. " So you can gambling some more right?" Hey can someone fill me in on what you all are watching here?" Praxat said

Qaztoh skin turns yellow . " it's not like that I swear !" Qaztoh said Praxat shrugs her shoulders at this comment " yeah sure it is it I can tell your addicting to gambling the damn emoji in your pendent has dollar symbols for eyes. If someone loan you money you'll just go around and waste it on gambling ." Praxat said
    "Hmph!" Rutaba crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back on Qaztoh. "So, not only are you a criminal who should be in and jail and only isn't because you're bribing a police officer, you're also a gambling addict. How are you supposed to set a good example for all the little toad girls on your homeworld when you're such a shady person?!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena writes a note in her own native language and hands it to Blizzar that reads. Besides myself and Meagan I was sensing other Kami here it was that Titanus fella who Sarada fought earlier !
    My Forum check it out

"Hmph!" Rutaba crossed her arms over her chest and turned her back on Qaztoh. "So, not only are you a criminal who should be in and jail and only isn't because you're bribing a police officer, you're also a gambling addict. How are you supposed to set a good example for all the little toad girls on your homeworld when you're such a shady person?!"
    Praxat chips in " Well as Qaztoh's Lady's Maid my task is to transform from what she is now into a respectful Queen. Looks like I have my work cut out for me " Praxat said Qaztoh shrugs her shoulders " Hey once I'm finish with my project my race is going to be grateful to me that I fix a major problem we been having . who cares if I have addiction to gambling , and was previously a junkie all that matters is that I fix that one problem ." Qaztoh said.

Praxat skin turns blue as disappointed Emojis show in her goggles . " See what I have to work with here?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat chips in " Well as Qaztoh's Lady's Maid my task is to transform from what she is now into a respectful Queen. Looks like I have my work cut out for me " Praxat said Qaztoh shrugs her shoulders " Hey once I'm finish with my project my race is going to be grateful to me that I fix a major problem we been having . who cares if I have addiction to gambling , and was previously a junkie all that matters is that I fix that one problem ." Qaztoh said.

Praxat skin turns blue as disappointed Emojis show in her goggles . " See what I have to work with here?" Praxat said.
    "Tch. She just doesn't get it."

"Don't waste your time, Rutaba," Parsley said. "Leave the child to her delusions. She'll learn, one way or the other." She rubbed her chin as she watched her cousin move over to sit next to Pinach. "Tell me, Qaztoh. Is your world still occupied by these Replitas?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!