Page 667 of 782 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach and Rutaba overheard Praxat screaming at... someone over her communicator thing. The boy quirked an eyebrow, then rubbed his temple as a headache seemed to preemptively beset him with a skull-piercing pain. Then she slammed the thing on the floor, shattering it to a million pieces. Again, the kids weren't very sure what she was so upset about. Something about a contractors... who wanted to ignore safety codes... when building a... roller... coaster. "No," he sounded through gritted teeth.

Their worst fears were realized when the giant frog then bounded toward them and started babbling about a petting zoo and her plans and intentions to build a space-themed roller coaster for their amusement park.

Pinach let out a long, long sigh. "I don't know how you people do things on your world, but here and on Vocado, things cost money. Petting zoos and roller coasters cost money. Where did you get the money to pay for this and why are you just now telling me, the owner of this park, that you added things to my park?"

" Got the money though hard work, no shortcuts, just my hard earn savings . In fact doing all this is costly for me but I willing to do it for the children . Paying for the Petting zoo alone cost a lot , but I still have money left over for that Roller coaster to be built but not enough to pay for the prices those contractors were ask for. I was going to tell you two earlier , but I really want to do something good for your twos park for the children. " Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Got the money though hard work and labor, no shortcuts ." in fact doing all this is costly for me but I willing to do it for the children . I know things cost money but I also know there is such a thing as getting rip off. " I was going to tell you two earlier , but I really want to do something good for your twos park for the children. " Praxat said
    Hard work and labor, she said. The logistics didn't add up. He had only owned the park for a week or so, not enough time to even plan out a petting zoo, much less build it. They had to partition sufficient space, hire handlers for the animals, find and purchase the animals, feed the animals, make sure the animals were immunized for diseases; the money for all this... it just didn't make sense.

"Okay. Disregarding how little sense this entire thing makes, I'm the owner, and I have final say on what gets added and what doesn't. And I'll decide once everything has been determined. So, don't add anything else until I say so. Understand?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hard work and labor, she said. The logistics didn't add up. He had only owned the park for a week or so, not enough time to even plan out a petting zoo, much less build it. They had to partition sufficient space, hire handlers for the animals, find and purchase the animals, feed the animals, make sure the animals were immunized for diseases; the money for all this... it just didn't make sense.

"Okay. Disregarding how little sense this entire thing makes, I'm the owner, and I have final say on what gets added and what doesn't. And I'll decide once everything has been determined. So, don't add anything else until I say so. Understand?"
    "Okay I won't add anything else until you say so . " Praxat said.

Praxat then takes out her Jobox and grabs her tools from it and uses them to fix and put her cell phone back together with amazing speed and efficiency. Praxat then gets on her cell phone and takes to her former Mentor Khan. " Hey Khan thanks for help out on that Petting Zoo ." Praxat said

" No problem Praxat I hope your taking good care of the animals I gave to you from my farm. " Khan said over the cell phone " Yeah I'm taking good care of them I making sure they get feed and all that myself ." Praxat said " that's good to know Praxat wait you been handling all those animals I gave to yourself ?" Khan said over the cell phone

" Yeah I have but don't worry I put in automatic food and water dispersers which I make sure to refilled , and I also clean up after them as well." Praxat said. " That sounds like a lot of unnecessary hard work you need to hire handlers for the animals Praxat." Khan said over the phone.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat then takes out her Jobox and grabs her tools from it and uses them to fix and put her cell phone back together with amazing speed and efficiency. Praxat then gets on her cell phone and takes to her former Mentor Khan. " Hey Khan thanks for help out on that Petting Zoo ." Praxat said

" No problem Praxat I hope your taking good care of the animals I gave to you from my farm. " Khan said over the cell phone " Yeah I'm taking good care of them I making sure they get feed and all that myself ." Praxat said " that's good to know Praxat wait you been handling all those animals I gave to yourself ?" Khan said over the cell phone

" Yeah I have but don't worry I put in automatic food and water dispersers which I make sure to refilled , and I also clean up after them as well." Praxat said. " That sounds like a lot of unnecessary hard work you need to hire handlers for the animals Praxat." Khan said over the phone.
    "Thank you." Despite coming to an agreement, Pinach still look visibly distressed.

"I wouldn't worry overmuch about these Toads, little brother," Parsley commented from her seat.

"But-"

"Don't."

"What the hell does a kid know about running a business?" Avoca scoffed.

"Hey! I'm not a kid, I'm twelve! I'm practically an adult," Pinach retorted, thoroughly offended. "And I'm taking a business class at the Academy. It's easy to understand economics." For a young person, anyway. Most old people who didn't understand already likely wouldn't with all the terminology and what not. He didn't think it had any practical application until he decided to buy the amusement park; then, he was wowing all the grown people with his economical know-how.

"Tch," Avoca scoffed again. "Sounds like some **** a nerd would like." She grinned and grabbed Parsley's younger brother in a head-lock. "Guess what, squirt? That makes you a nerd." She ran her knuckles hard over his scalp.

Rutaba was laughing, up until Avoca grabbed her and did the same. "Augh, stop!"

"Hehehe. And you're a nerd by association, kiddo."

"How juvenile," Parsley commented with a fond smile, "yet oddly amusing." She was only saying this because she knew that the same couldn't be done to her until she allowed it to.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 02-27-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nothing to see here.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

OOC: I have edit this post and shorten Praxat dialogue to just telling Pinch that she won't add anything else. this fix the whole psychic thing.
    My Forum check it out

"Thank you." Despite coming to an agreement, Pinach still look visibly distressed.

"I wouldn't worry overmuch about these Toads, little brother," Parsley commented from her seat.

"But-"

"Don't."

"What the hell does a kid know about running a business?" Avoca scoffed.

"Hey! I'm not a kid, I'm twelve! I'm practically an adult," Pinach retorted, thoroughly offended. "And I'm taking a business class at the Academy. It's easy to understand economics." For a young person, anyway. Most old people who didn't understand already likely wouldn't with all the terminology and what not. He didn't think it had any practical application until he decided to buy the amusement park; then, he was wowing all the grown people with his economical know-how.

"Tch," Avoca scoffed again. "Sounds like some **** a nerd would like." She grinned and grabbed Parsley's younger brother in a head-lock. "Guess what, squirt? That makes you a nerd." She ran her knuckles hard over his scalp.

Rutaba was laughing, up until Avoca grabbed her and did the same. "Augh, stop!"

"Hehehe. And you're a nerd by association, kiddo."

"How juvenile," Parsley commented with a fond smile, "yet oddly amusing." She was only saying this because she knew that the same couldn't be done to her until she allowed it to.

" Thanks I'm looking forward to working with you, I sure my skills as a mechanical engineer will come in handy for designing and building stuff for your park." I can even check to make sure the attractions you have currently are save , I can even do maintenance on them." Praxat said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" Thanks I'm looking forward to working with you, I sure my skills as a mechanical engineer will come in handy for designing and building stuff for your park." I can even check to make sure the attractions you have currently are save , I can even do maintenance on them." Praxat said
    "Okay," Pinach replied with a nod.

Avoca released Rutaba, who scampered out of her reach and moved to sit next to Ishtar.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Avoca released Rutaba, who scampered out of her reach and moved to sit next to Ishtar.

Praxat goes back to watching the TV ." I hope the others than get too caught up in greed that such a place can bring out that they forgot about the mission. I know Althena hasn't gotten caught up in the greed because she's the type who cares about money or material possessions. " Praxat said

" Yeah , but I still think that Meagan made a bad call about it being a good idea for Althena to go on this mission even if Althena is a Kami. sending Althena to place like that is the same as unfreeze a Neanderthal and sending them to similar place. Well hopefully it's at least a learn experience for her." Qaztoh said
    My Forum check it out

Avoca was about to ask who Althena was and why she was so important to be mentioned so much, but Parsley clapped a hand over her mouth. A single shake of her head dissuaded any argument.

She removed her hand, but not before she gentled caressed her cheek, then said, "I'm looking forward to Cthylla's fight. If I recall, she's of the Void. It should be interesting seeing how she interacts with normal fighters."

She had a hunch, and that hunch was that she was going to either win this next fight easily or get duped into losing easily. Either way, it would be entertaining.

And informative.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Avoca was about to ask who Althena was and why she was so important to be mentioned so much, but Parsley clapped a hand over her mouth. A single shake of her head dissuaded any argument.

She removed her hand, but not before she gentled caressed her cheek, then said, "I'm looking forward to Cthylla's fight. If I recall, she's of the Void. It should be interesting seeing how she interacts with normal fighters."

She had a hunch, and that hunch was that she was going to either win this next fight easily or get duped into losing easily. Either way, it would be entertaining.

And informative.

" Qaztoh don't worry there's a reason why Meagan suggest that Althena to go on this mission, and it's because Althena is clairvoyant. Her Clairvoyance would be a great aid to the others in located the gem with the Nexus ." Praxat said

Qaztoh is too busy enjoy the fight to pay attention to what Praxat was saying. " Wow this is so exciting! I shouldn't even enjoy watching this but it's just so exciting to watch!" Qaztoh said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

When the young Saiyan plopped down, Ishtar offered her a pudding cup, with a question:

"How have the past few days, treated you ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Default That ******* Farmer

Khan is grab batch eggs from his hens when one of his follow farmers walks up to him . " Hey Khan I see that your livestock is smaller then usually." the Famer said Khan nods at this . " Yeah I gave some of my animals to Praxat for a Petting Zoo, John ." Khan said

John the Farmer rubs his chin at this. " **** you gave the animals to that city slicker . Khan you know that city slickers don't know a thing about handling farm animals!" John said Khan shakes his head at this.

" John I pretty sure that Praxat will take good of them." Khan said John the Farmer strokes his mustache . " Oh and what is she used to give them food and water?" Khan sighs at this .

" she's using an automatic food dispenser, and a automatic water dispenser John." Khan said John keeps stroking his Mustache . " Heh sounds like things a city slicker would use, and no City slicker can take care of farm animals better than us Country folk !" John said

Khan shakes his head at this. " Hey I'm not disputed that and Praxat does need help in handling the animals, it's just too much work for one person to do. So I think as farmers we should help her out since we know how to handle said animals. " Khan said

John who is still stroking his mustache . " So the city slicker needs our help huh, yeah I know it no damn city slick knows how to handling a farm animal better than us country folk!" Khan shakes his head at this .

" Sheesh will you stop being ******* for just one moment John." " Look we're going to help Praxat out with this Petting Zoo and handling the animals but before we do that we need to get permission from the owners of the Park first." Khan said

John sighs at this. " Yeah it's own by two dang aliens with reminds me that Praxat girl is also a dang alien, those dang aliens can't be trusted who knows what shenanigans their up? First they take our amusement parks, then what's next huh, where will it end huh when they take over our damn world?" You know when the next invasion happens I say let those city slickers hide, but as for me I be taking those aliens head on with good Ol' Besty here !" John Said

John takes his shotgun out in the air and cocks it. " Dammit John shut up!" Khan said

OOC: a image of John The Farmer

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat who is watching TV thinks about something ." Hmm I really wish we could help speed up this whole process of collected time stones and rejuvenated Zurvan ." Praxat Said.

Qaztoh who is watching the TV crosses her arms . " but we can't it's forbidden for us mortals to tampering with time Praxat . We can't just rush things so we basically just have to wait and collect the stones one at a time." Qaztoh said

Praxat acknowledging this and walks next to Zurvan . " Yeah your right I guess all we can do now is watch , cheer and basically be the peanut galley .Hey Zurvan got a moment I need to talk to you about something in private!" Praxat said

" Come on finish them, bite their freaking head off! " Qaztoh said as she gets more into watching the fight.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 03:27 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Meanwhile on planet Qacriea in the Toadian Kingdom while hiding in a secret chamber along with the rest Praxat's family . Praxat's grandmother Araxat comes up with a way to catch one of the still roaming mind controlling Bowler hats . " Wait maybe we can capture one of those mind controlling bots after all." Araxat said has his skin turn bright green Sraxat responds to this.

" So I take it you have a plan old timer!" Sraxat said " yeah I do these bots are machines and just like any machine I betting their vulnerable to a electromagnetic pulse ! so all we need is to crate a electromagnetic pulse to take out one!" Araxat said Draxat skin turns blue as she gets worried .

" and how are we supposed to do that we don't have anything that can create a electromagnetic pulse ." Draxat said Araxat comforts her granddaughter ." we'll make one as a family! we are the Luue family and we are the descendants of Oilvibar . if we work together we can accomplish anything!" Araxat said.

with Araxat's words the Luue Family that is in the secret chamber get to work on created a EMP device to take down one of the mind controlling bots. It takes awhile but they managed to make the EMP device . " Okay now that's done we just need to lure one into a trap so that we can disable it with the EMP device . so one of us has to be bait !" Araxat said.

Sraxat crosses his arms at this comment. " Okay than we will draw straws to see who goes. who ever gets the longest straw is the one that gets to be the bait! Sraxat said the Luue Family then draw straws and Craxat gets the longest straw.

" Darn just my luck I just had to pull the longest straw didn't I!" Craxat said Araxat then discussions the rest of his plan. " okay now that everything is in place here's the plan. Craxat you will act as bait and lure one of those mind control bots into the secret chambers where the rest of us will be waiting. Eli , Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat you four hide somewhere and when Craxat gives the signal surprise the thing form behind and hold it down, after which I will use the EMP device to disable it!" Araxat said.

Araxat' prepares the EMP Device while Eli, Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat find places to hide to carry out Araxat's plan. Craxat leaves the Secret Chambers and when one of the mind control bots spots her she acts like bait and lures it into the secret chambers . Where Eli , Uraxat , Zebediah , Sraxat , Nraxat , and Draxat are waiting to ambush it. all six managed to jump the unsuspecting bot and hold it down long enough for Araxat to blast it with a electro magnetic pulse from the EMP device disabling it.

Araxat picks up the disable mind control bot " Now let's examine this thing so we can reengineering it to allow us to free the rest of our kind from the rest of the mind control bots still out there !" Araxat said

Araxat begins to examine the mind control bot . " Hmm this is fascinating this quite the interesting piece of technology here." Araxat said Araxat continues to examine the tech and figures out how to reengineer and she does so turn the mind control bot into a remote that will shut down the other bots and free the other Toadians from their mind control. " Okay it's done this remote should stop those nasty bots in their tracks!" Araxat said

Nraxat examines the remote . " so who's going out there to test this thing?" Araxat grabs the remote . " I will the rest of you prepare to open up the chambers this place will be a haven for our kind until our future Queen Qaztoh returns !" Araxat said

Draxat skin turns blue at this comment . " grandmother I think you lost a few marbles in your old ass." how can we fit our entire population in the secret chambers ? There just isn't any room ! " Draxat said

Araxat puts her right hand on a wall . " Not enough room you say, Heh you youngins should read up more about your family history more . You really think this is all there is to the Secret Chambers , The Luue Family comes from a long line of philosophers, architects , inventors and engineers. there's more than meets the eye to the Secret Chamber Youngins just watch!" Araxat said.

Suddenly the secret chambers starts glowing a bright blue and the entire chambers starts increasing in size until it's big enough to house the entire Toadian population. " That's right youngins never doubt your family's ingenuity!" Araxat said Draxat skin turns bright green at the sight of the enormous chambers she's standing . " Wow this is something as else ." Draxat said

Araxat goes out said and actives her remote which sends a powerful electromagnetic wave that disrupts the mind control bots stuck on the Toadians outside of the secret chambers and renders them useless. It also has side effect of removing Zykona's brainwashing. that Araxat was not aware of. Araxat uses infrasound communication to communicating with her fella Toadians.

" Every one please follow my voice I can take you to a place were we be safe , a Haven if you will." Araxat said the Toadians follow Araxat trusting her and the rest of the Luue Family opens the chambers and let the Toadians in and Araxat is the last one to enter. " Good everyone is here but how to we stop Killrog from searching for us? " Craxat said

Araxat touch other part of the wall . " That's simple youngins we do this !" Araxat said suddenly the entire chambers cloaks itself and becomes invisible masking everyone who is in it presence.

Sraxat takes out a device and can't detect any signals whatso ever from the room not even infrared " Damn not only can this chambers increase in size but it can also a built in cloaking device! Pretty damn impressive for a piece of old technology !" Sraxat said

On Qacriea in the Toadian Kingdom at the Secret Chambers Araxat is addressing her follow Toadians . " Why has our future Queen Forsaken us." One Toadian said Araxat addresses this matter. " Everyone please calm down our future Queen Qaztoh hasn't abandoned us, we the Luue Family just sent where away to keep her safe, in the mean time we can prepare for her return !" Araxat said.

Craxat rises her hand . " By doing what grandmother." Craxat said " by preparing to take on the Replitas !" Araxat said Craxat is taking back by Araxat comment.

" Grandmother have you gone off the deep end we can't go against the Goddess Zykona !" Araxat address this. " Yeah but ever since I use that EMP Weapon there's been something gnawing at the back of my head that's tell me that Zykona might not be what she claims to be." Araxat said

Sraxat steps forth. " Yeah come to think of it I just now realizing that Zykona's rules are a little absurd . " Sraxat said Araxat then sits down after hearing this. " Agree just because we are peaceful doesn't mean we have to sit down and do nothing!" Araxat said

Eli then rises her hand " But dear how are we supposed to take on the Replitas ? Our kind has gotten weak and lazy, we abolished our martial arts system Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam 1,000 years ago , so there's no way we can beat the Replitas in physical combat!" Eli said.

Araxat address this . " we don't have too , we can use science to defeat them! I clearly remember something about Replitas being afraid of our Poison generation. " Araxat said Eli crosses his arms at this comment.

" Dear you forgot that the Replitas have regeneration that is superior to our own how is Poison going to effected them?" Araxat addresses this. " It's true that our poison wouldn't effect them if it just came from a single Toadian but if it was a large dose of concentrated poison from our entire population then that surely will effect them . " Araxat said

Craxat rises her hand. " So the plan is to spew poison gas on them from our mouths ?" Araxat address this. " Hardly the plan is to make high concentrated poison bombs using our poison generation and technology , we will make devices that will contain high concentrates of our poison and uses these bombs to subdued the Replitas, it will take us nearly a year to manufacture enough bombs to use against the Replitas so we better get start now!" Araxat said

The Toadians do as Araxat instructs as they trust her judgement . Araxat Luue has admiration and respect among her fellow Toadians having served in six generations of Toadian Queens from Calliope Zorak DXX to Yaztoh Zorak . Start out as a Lady's Maid for Qaztoh's X3 times Great Grandmother at the age of 16 when she was appointed by the Toadian Queen at the time Qaztoh's 4x times Great Grandmother Calliope Zorak DXX .

When Calliope Zorak DXXX became Queen she appointed Araxat as her trusted adviser while still being her Lady's maid. by the time Qaztoh's 2x times great grandmother became the Toadian Queen, Araxat had been bestowed the rank of House Keeper . Then When Qaztoh's great grandmother was the Toadian Queen bestowed Royal Steward.

So When Qaztoh's Grandmother Queen Calliope Zorak DLX was the Toadian Queen Araxat had achieved the rank of Royal Advisor the highest rank a royal Servant could have and this is the rank she currently holds.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out