Page 668 of 782 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 11718

As Qaztoh is watching the fight she takes out her cellphone and looks up Clairvoyance and finds a site on psychic powers called Psychic 101 which lists over dozen of Psychic Abilities . " hmm so that's what Clairvoyance is interesting. wait what the hell is up with a bunch of these abilities list on this site I mean come on Opportunity Sense really, there's no freaking way that's actually a real ability!" Qaztoh said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 06:43 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When the young Saiyan plopped down, Ishtar offered her a pudding cup, with a question:

"How have the past few days, treated you ?"
    Rutaba happily took the cup with a grateful thanks. "It's been okay, but boring," she admitted. "We've had fun exploring all the cities and places around here, but no one wants to fight with us." She frowned sadly. "Every time we try to get someone to fight, they either run away or tell us to go to school. How can we when we're stuck here?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Rutaba happily took the cup with a grateful thanks. "It's been okay, but boring," she admitted. "We've had fun exploring all the cities and places around here, but no one wants to fight with us." She frowned sadly. "Every time we try to get someone to fight, they either run away or tell us to go to school. How can we when we're stuck here?"
    Ishtar nodded, before offering a chuckle at Rutaba's frustration. "Humans are an oddity yes ? They host a yearly tournament to determine who among thek is martially superior ... yet the majority avoid conflict altogether." The Oni explained, before offering a small smile. "Though ... given how strong you are, I am not sure you would find any of the fights that much more exciting. Most Earthlings are no stronger than Jinzi Pantaloon," who had yet to breach a power-level of one hundred, and yet ... "though they are also not nearly so smart."

Sitting a brief moment then, Ishtar considered the matter of Rutaba's boredom before asking.

"Have you asked anyone hear if they wanted to fight ?"
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 02-28-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded, before offering a chuckle at Rutaba's frustration. "Humans are an oddity yes ? They host a yearly tournament to determine who among thek is martially superior ... yet the majority avoid conflict altogether." The Oni explained, before offering a small smile. "Though ... given how strong you are, I am not sure you would find any of the fights that much more exciting. Most Earthlings are no stronger than Jinzi Pantaloon," who had yet to breach a power-level of one hundred, and yet ... "though they are also not nearly so smart."

Sitting a brief moment then, Ishtar considered the matter of Rutaba's boredom before asking.

"Have you asked anyone hear if they wanted to fight ?"

Have you tried asking anyone here ?"
    Humans were weird, she had noticed. They were skittish and kept staring at her and Pinach. She thought it was because they were two kids just wandering around, but then some of them tried to touch their tails. It was as if they had never seen a person with a tail before. Bizarre. "Yeah, humans are weird. But, they're funny, which is why I like it here."

When Ishtar suggested that she asked someone here on the Lookout, she stroked her chin and hummed. "Hey, that's a good idea!" She quickly finished her pudding, then shot out of her seat. "HEY, WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?!" she shouted.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Humans were weird, she had noticed. They were skittish and kept staring at her and Pinach. She thought it was because they were two kids just wandering around, but then some of them tried to touch their tails. It was as if they had never seen a person with a tail before. Bizarre. "Yeah, humans are weird. But, they're funny, which is why I like it here."

When Ishtar suggested that she asked someone here on the Lookout, she stroked her chin and hummed. "Hey, that's a good idea!" She quickly finished her pudding, then shot out of her seat. "HEY, WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?!" she shouted.
    "SOMEONE SAY FIGHT!!" Erosa turned the corner and attempted to make a beeline to the source of the challenge, before the mature form quickly grabbed her and pulled her back to the kitchen. "Noooo!! I wanna fighhhhttttt! Whhhhyy!!"

"Shhh, the pie is more important dear." The mature erosa coo'd as she pulled erosa beyond sight.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "SOMEONE SAY FIGHT!!" Erosa turned the corner and attempted to make a beeline to the source of the challenge, before the mature form quickly grabbed her and pulled her back to the kitchen. "Noooo!! I wanna fighhhhttttt! Whhhhyy!!"

"Shhh, the pie is more important dear." The mature erosa coo'd as she pulled erosa beyond sight.
    "Wait, come back!" Rutaba called out after the woman carried her daughter away. "Let her fight!"

Aw, it was no use. So far, that kid was the only person to take her up on her offer. These humans, even the strong ones, were all too scared to fight a child, it seemed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

nothing to see here.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-28-2019 at 05:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Wait, come back!" Rutaba called out after the woman carried her daughter away. "Let her fight!"

Aw, it was no use. So far, that kid was the only person to take her up on her offer. These humans, even the strong ones, were all too scared to fight a child, it seemed.
    Qaztoh is listen to this while watching The TV but she's glue to the TV screen so she's not really pay attetion. " , fight , fight ,fight, go for the eyes , go for the eyes!" Wait this give me a brilliant idea when I become Queen I will build some kind of Stadium on Qacriea where competitions can be held , and I will call it The Electric Boogaloo." Qaztoh said as she watches the fight that's happen on the TV screen
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 03:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: for Tami in case this was missed
    OOC: Meagan can't respond too often. She hears, but when she's unable to answer it's that she trusts Althena and she's busy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Meagan can't respond too often. She hears, but when she's unable to answer it's that she trusts Althena and she's busy.
    I change my post to were Althena isn't contacting Meagan.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-28-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Nothing to see here as this post has been merged with another post.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 05:58 AM.
    My Forum check it out

In his holding cell Turk paces back and forth then sits back down as he stares at GP Officer outside . " Hey I have some intel on the Replita Leader Killrog I want to share , Let's just say that he isn't one hundred percent Replita. The Black Sheep has gather DNA from Killrog using a bug and had it analyze, It turns out form this analyzation that Killrog is thirty percent Replita, Thirty percent Arcosian , twenty percent Namekian , and twenty percent of a alien species called Bombardiers what ever the hell those are? I know what you think what can of crazy romance is that right, well the Black Sheep thinks there was no interspecies romance involved and someone genetically engineered Killrog, mean someone injected these Alien DNAs into him at the embryo stage!" Turk said to the GP officer outside of his holding Cell
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-01-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Calamon and Whilser fight, the two going back and forth. Calamon is far more physical, the blows sending Whisper flying to and fro, but Whisper and his oddly silent nature proved an agile opponent. Often his blade would lick out and slice Calamon, and where his blade touched the wounds did not heal.

Eventually, the fight ends with Calamon having lost too much blood from accumulated wounds, making him sloppy. Whisper eventually manages to deflect a clumsy thrown punch and pivot throw the weakened Calamon out of the arena.

Whisper bows and sheathes his blade, the wounds on Calamon suddenly closing as the crowd roars their approval.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan then pulled back her hood, "To each his or her own." She gave him a disarming, yet slight nod, "I have been wanting to meet you for some time. Was not expecting it to be here. Guardians rarely seek fame or wealth. "
    “I’m Promethean. We like to test our skills given a chance. The money and rewards here were more of a secondary benefit. And yourself?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM