Page 678 of 782 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Electricity and Fire bathed her form, the cracked Lookout not bothering her as intimidate flight kept her upright. The elements bath her form but seem to do little but irritate her. She holds a hand up and ki begins to spread outward in a sphere all around her, blasting forth to knock everyone back and cancel their attacks.

Tasure, the tail resist the knife swipe. It is cybernetically enhanced in durability.
    Knocked backwards from the blast, the stream of electricity fizzles out in time with Ishtar's own grunt of pain, and annoyance; the only benefit to the blow coming in the fork of a slow trickle of energy that fed into her reserves.

Unfortunately, for the moment however, there was little Ishtar could do to counter the woman; so with another grunt she launched herself at Glacia intent to buy time for Tasure, and Ochazuke.

OT: So long as Araska remains active, any damage received from enemies will increase Ishtar's PL by 50% up to a total of 5x her current PL. Current PL w/1 charge: 2,587,500.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 03-04-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Electricity and Fire bathed her form, the cracked Lookout not bothering her as intimidate flight kept her upright. The elements bath her form but seem to do little but irritate her. She holds a hand up and ki begins to spread outward in a sphere all around her, blasting forth to knock everyone back and cancel their attacks.

Tasure, the tail resist the knife swipe. It is cybernetically enhanced in durability.
    The shockwave spread by the expanding barrier pushed back their combined attack. As it approached Ochazuke met Glacia's pulse of energy with Saifa Kensaku.

Rather than clash directly with the concentrated spread of power, through the use of nullification he attempted to disrupt its integrity and unravel its structure.

Formidable construction, the thoughts themselves spread to match the strained grimace on his face as he noted the construction of their target. There is clearly much more to this opponent than what she's professed.

As he struggled to wrest the energy from Glacia, he concentrated his insights onto her through Kyokushin Keihatsu to further uncover the nature of her artifice and construction.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Aw, come on!" Sasheem exclaimed, acidic blood starting to bite away at his flesh. Sasheem quickly planted his fist through his chest and fired, ki blasting away chunks of his body being devoured by the acidic goop.

As he's regenerating, he prepares to fire a shot of ki at the half-Saiyan, half....whatever.

Until he's suddenly elsewhere...

...And then not even there in the first place....what in the blue hell was going on?!

Sasheem's body was still regenerating, so he didn't go in for a direct confrontation quite yet, but what could...

Now! He's chargin' up, all high and mighty. But he's sure to be taken down a peg while he thinks he's got this fight in the bag. Sasheem zooms around the hybrid and zaps a giant gloud above him with his antennae, forming it into....a massive piece of rock candy, the jagge-edged treat falling downward towards Haru's skull.

With quick reaction Praxat wraps her tongue on a nearby pole and uses the acceleration to vault up the building and dodge the attack. Praxat then uses Flash Hop to zig zag though the air as jumping off it and seemingly teleporting to get behind Haru and unleashes Machine Gun Fist ( Okay this is a new Technique from Althena that I learn it's called Machine Gun Fist!) Praxat said in her head.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The rock candy shatters atop his head, distracting him long enough for Haru to be hit by Totoma’s attack.

When the dust clears, the hybrid seems barely singed.

He also seems slightly....larger somehow.
    Parsley narrowed her eyes. The creature was part Saiyan, and something else. It was that something else that was bolstering its Saiyan half, creating a being capable of taking direct hits with little difficulty.

How annoying, but potentially enlightening. Rather than launch another attack, she focused on Haru, letting her powers of Observational Focus unravel his mystery and reveal the secrets of his makeup to her.

"He wants to kill Pantaloons," she answered Sasheem. "Though, him simply existing should be enough to earn your ire, yes?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Held is out of the box seat, vanishing past several guards faster than they could see. Other boxed seats and balconies and lounges zoom past. A few restrooms too.

And elevators heading down, of course.

Meanwhile, Incenio smiles at Blizzar.

“So, Meg vs Spidus. Thoughts?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley narrowed her eyes. The creature was part Saiyan, and something else. It was that something else that was bolstering its Saiyan half, creating a being capable of taking direct hits with little difficulty.

How annoying, but potentially enlightening. Rather than launch another attack, she focused on Haru, letting her powers of Observational Focus unravel his mystery and reveal the secrets of his makeup to her.

"He wants to kill Pantaloons," she answered Sasheem. "Though, him simply existing should be enough to earn your ire, yes?"
    She sees Saiyan in him, obviously.

She sees Promethean in him, which is highly troubling.

And she sees something she’s never seen before. Some sort of.....Wolf...thing....as his third part.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

"Oh, hey you're learning!" Sasheem complimented mockingly. He noticed Parsley's demeanor had picked up since the last time he spotted her moping about the Lookout. Shame. He could've used some entertainment in prodding whatever was bugging her later. But...there were other problems to take care of first. "Shame your sister ain't so fast on the take. She could really learn from you!" the Majin elbowed Parsley in the side.

"Sasheem's more worried about why the hell this dude is five times taller," Sasheem grimaced. "Ya think he absorbs energy or somethin'?" he asked, fishing around for a decent strategy.

Tch... tough one, ain't she? Seems she has enhanced durability. Cybernetic, magical... didn't really matter.

Withdrawing a number of paces, Tasure assumed a defensive stance, her Diamond Blade held at the ready. Hitozaru might--should--have enough oomph to break through this bitch's defense, but with what Totoma had told her, about the lifespan shortening... well, she'd damn well find a way to mitigate that, but after such a short time? Even she had her limits.

Focusing a bit, she activated her Kizuna with Totoma, and, without any hesitation, she felt him accept it. After a moment, their power synchronized and increased, becoming more than the sum of its parts. This, combined with precise use of Full Boar, would hopefully suffice.

[Tasure's Power has increased to 1,250,000]

The rock candy shatters atop his head, distracting him long enough for Haru to be hit by Totoma’s attack.

When the dust clears, the hybrid seems barely singed.

He also seems slightly....larger somehow.
    Yeah, a direct hit! Or... uh, hits!

And... it had basically no effect. Or.. no, he was singed and seemed a bit bigger? Might just be imagining it, though. Well, shouldn't expect a battle to be over so soon, with such a strong opponent.

As Totoma floated in the air, observing Haru, he felt his mother attempt to synchronize her Kizuna with him, and he accepted. The boost in power would definitely be useful, since, well, Hitozaru was a no go, and he couldn't exactly go Super Saiyan at will.

Focusing his will, he also offered the Kizuna to Parsley, Sasheem, and any of his other allies present. Couldn't really connect with anyone at the lookout besides his mother at this distance, so, sadly, he couldn't offer them any real help.

[Ditto for Totoma's PL + Everyone at capital city has their base power increased by 25%]
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-04-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Held is out of the box seat, vanishing past several guards faster than they could see. Other boxed seats and balconies and lounges zoom past. A few restrooms too.

"That Meg Luna seems quick on the draw, doesn't she? Of course, the match is moving...at a rather odd pace, but I shall keep the faith," Blizzar replied cheerfully. "It seems foolish for me not to bet on her. Let's say....770,000 credits?

Erosa, your teeth grind on the finger but cannot bite it off. Glacia holds the bitten hand up, smiles, and powers up an attack that rips through the back of Erosa’s mouth and out her head.

Death Beam. A signature Arcosian technique.

She shakes Erosa off if the blast didn’t and looks as Ochazuke cancels her attack around him. She dodges as Ishtar swings in, letting the O I go past as she lashes out with the tail, wrapping it around Ishtar’s throat and choking her.

Ochazuke, she has Arcosian and Threshljng biology combined with, startlingly, human technology and small amounts of katchin.

She also has an e energy source within her that is staggering in its power. It seems nigh endless.

Alongside this is the ring that boosts her magic.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 03-04-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The other person sighs heavily.

“If I let you out you’ll have to follow orders while we are down here, understand?”
    " Sure, and for what it's worth I apologize for doing what I did to the glowing wizard. I feel bad for taking his life. " Althena said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-05-2019 at 04:47 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Erosa, your teeth grind on the finger but cannot bite it off. Glacia holds the bitten hand up, smiles, and powers up an attack that rips through the back of Erosa’s mouth and out her head.

Death Beam. A signature Arcosian technique.

She shakes Erosa off if the blast didn’t and looks as Ochazuke cancels her attack around him. She dodges as Ishtar swings in, letting the O I go past as she lashes out with the tail, wrapping it around Ishtar’s throat and choking her.

Ochazuke, she has Arcosian and Threshljng biology combined with, startlingly, human technology and small amounts of katchin.

She also has an e eggy source within her that is staggering h in its power. It seems nigh endless.
    Damn it.

Tasure put her finger to her forehead, then shot off at Glacia, feet first. The moment she reached top speed, she disappeared using instant transmission, re-appearing pretty much on top of her, feet aimed at her head.

Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-04-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

The Nevadian slid into the Elevator, barley skidding to a stop right before crashing into the rear wall.

His hand over his mouth, the Nevadian proceeded to breath heavily, frantically pressing the button to close the door.

In reality, the contents of Helds stomach remained perfectly safe, but the Nevadian was dedicated to the bit, lest he be unlucky enough that security was monitoring the elevator closely.

Okay....Athena gave me a pretty good idea of where I should go look....The main question is, where do I go? I know she was somewhere downstairs, but....I can't imagine it's that easy.

The Nevadian pushed the button to the lowest available floor, rocking back and forth as he attempted to keep the contents of his mouth at bay.

It might be tricky finding the way down there, but at least I'll know when I'm on the right floor...Hopefully Blizzar can keep Incenio busy long enough for me to go stick my nose where it doesn't belong.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She sees Saiyan in him, obviously.

She sees Promethean in him, which is highly troubling.

And she sees something she’s never seen before. Some sort of.....Wolf...thing....as his third part.
    Promethean, the same as Sarada's first opponent, Titanus. If she recalled correctly, he had the ability to grow. With with growth, so grew his power. Combined with Saiyan genetics, that meant he was due to get incredibly powerful.

Along with those, there was intermixed some sort of... wolf race as well. Something she had never seen before.

'He's also part Promethean,' she communicated to those linked along Ishtar's link. 'That means that every time he grows, he gets stronger. He also has some kind of wolf race I've never seen before.'

Obviously, the Promethean side of him was a problem. She moved forward, thinking intently on how to proceed. Negation was the best way, but she needed to get in close.

She moved forward toward him, waiting for an opening.

OOC: Parsley's current PL + Kizuna = 1,750,000
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-04-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian slid into the Elevator, barley skidding to a stop right before crashing into the rear wall.

His hand over his mouth, the Nevadian proceeded to breath heavily, frantically pressing the button to close the door.

In reality, the contents of Helds stomach remained perfectly safe, but the Nevadian was dedicated to the bit, lest he be unlucky enough that security was monitoring the elevator closely.

Okay....Athena gave me a pretty good idea of where I should go look....The main question is, where do I go? I know she was somewhere downstairs, but....I can't imagine it's that easy.

The Nevadian pushed the button to the lowest available floor, rocking back and forth as he attempted to keep the contents of his mouth at bay.

It might be tricky finding the way down there, but at least I'll know when I'm on the right floor...Hopefully Blizzar can keep Incenio busy long enough for me to go stick my nose where it doesn't belong.
    It goes way down, well passes bottom floor, and the elevator opens up finally to a long hallway with multiple doors on each side.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM