Page 683 of 782 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smiles warmly and nods.

He drops into a familiar stance, arms open at his side.

Battersea had briefly used a familar stance.
    Given her fighting style that may or may not have been displayed during her fight with Titanus, spectators may have expected Sarada to charge in and engage Samson in hand to hand. Samson himself may have been expecting much the same.

Knowing - or rather anticipating - this, Sarada changed her approach. Instead of immediately engage him close quarters, she instead launched a barrage of energy blasts to get Balon moving and to establish her range advantage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He stops grinning and looks hard at Blizzar.

“What’s the game, Blizzar? You don’t carry that much on you. That kind of bet is beyond the pale. Do you take me for a fool?”
    "Tsk, tsk...." Blizzar wagged a finger and shook his head. "You mean to say, you haven't figured it out yet? The brash demeanor. The cocky, brutal but effective, fighting style. This Sarada is a Saiyan, old boy. And if Saiyans are good for one thing, I'm certain you very well know, it's fighting."

OT: I think the account Blizzar had was in the billions axtually, though I have yet to update it yet....still, this was too good a scenario not to respond to lol, so maybe Incenio's anger's made him forget.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Given her fighting style that may or may not have been displayed during her fight with Titanus, spectators may have expected Sarada to charge in and engage Samson in hand to hand. Samson himself may have been expecting much the same.

Knowing - or rather anticipating - this, Sarada changed her approach. Instead of immediately engage him close quarters, she instead launched a barrage of energy blasts to get Balon moving and to establish her range advantage.
    His smile never leaving his face, he calls out, voice loud and clear and booming.

“Lion’s Roar.”

A ripple of sound and ki parts from his mouth and intercepts and nullifies her barrage, while also pushing her backwards.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Tsk, tsk...." Blizzar wagged a finger and shook his head. "You mean to say, you haven't figured it out yet? The brash demeanor. The cocky, brutal but effective, fighting style. This Sarada is a Saiyan, old boy. And if Saiyans are good for one thing, I'm certain you very well know, it's fighting."

OT: I think the account Blizzar had was in the billions axtually, though I have yet to update it yet....still, this was too good a scenario not to respond to lol, so maybe Incenio's anger's made him forget.

Incenio glares, then a slow small smile creeps across his face.

He pulls out a data chip and throws it down.

“150 million.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

When the panes shattered, Parsley hurried and used Sasheem as a meat shield.

A single finger embraced the cold warmth as a Void Beam began charging. She didn't fire right away, instead waiting for the right moment. IE, when these damned needles stopped flying.

'Totoma, can you use those tunnels of yours to redirect the needles?' It was an idea.

OOC: Nullification Effect: -50%. Ki Inhibition has worn off.

Praxat jumps back and ducks behind the building by cling to a wall . She quickly searches her pockets and finds some some poisonous insects in her pockets and uses her tongue to devour them. as she does specialize glands in her specialize muscle that looks like a diaphragm absorb the toxic fluids from the poisonous insects and stores them as one toxic fluid " Okay good news found some poisonous insects in my pockets so my tank is refilled, I can generate my poison gas again. Sorry I can't generate the toxin on my own because that's not how it works, how it actually works is sort of like a vehicle, poisonous insects and bugs are like fuel , and a specialize muscle in my body stores this fuel with the help of specialize glands, then when I exhale this expands that specialize muscle which cause it to releases this fuel as poisonous gas though my body which in turn inflates my body like a balloon." Praxat said over the Telepathic Link.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-07-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

His smile never leaving his face, he calls out, voice loud and clear and booming.

“Lion’s Roar.”

A ripple of sound and ki parts from his mouth and intercepts and nullifies her barrage, while also pushing her backwards.
    Sarada's boots dug into the ring to keep from being thrown back too far.

Tsk. And Chris said Samson didn't have any techniques. That one in particular she knew to be one of the ones Battersea used during their fight years ago. This revelation... made things more exciting.

With an excited grin, Sarada closed in and fired a series of high-powered kicks at Samson's head.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It’s super effective!

Katchin mode offers a good level of protection, the carmel nullifying anything else. Sasheem is unharmed from the barrage.
    When the panes shattered, Parsley hurried and used Sasheem as a meat shield.

A single finger embraced the cold warmth as a Void Beam began charging. She didn't fire right away, instead waiting for the right moment. IE, when these damned needles stopped flying.

'Totoma, can you use those tunnels of yours to redirect the needles?' It was an idea.

OOC: Nullification Effect: -50%. Ki Inhibition has worn off.
    "And hurry up while you're at it, stupor-hero," Sasheem added grumpily, none too fond of Parsley hovering behind him...she should get her own damn shield! "Sasheem's got a an idea to stop Fido here in his tracks for a little while."

Sarada's boots dug into the ring to keep from being thrown back too far.

Tsk. And Chris said Samson didn't have any techniques. That one in particular she knew to be one of the ones Battersea used during their fight years ago. This revelation... made things more exciting.

With an excited grin, Sarada closed in and fired a series of high-powered kicks at Samson's head.
    He never moves his feet.

He just tilts his head out of the way or pushes her kicks aside.

“You need to tighten up your form, your Highness. You telegraph too much.” He says warmly, the teacher in him coming out.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Incenio glares, then a slow small smile creeps across his face.

He pulls out a data chip and throws it down.

“150 million.”
    "Feeling bold, are we?" Blizzar chuckled, opting not to raise his bet any further. "Hopefully you haven't crossed that all too thin line between confidence and overconfidence, Incenio..."

He never moves his feet.

He just tilts his head out of the way or pushes her kicks aside.

“You need to tighten up your form, your Highness. You telegraph too much.” He says warmly, the teacher in him coming out.
    Tch! Sarada didn't come here to learn; she came to fight.

Still, kicking and missing was getting annoying. Especially when the guy was barely moving! He wasn't even moving his body, which only made it more infuriating. Don't let him get to you, Sarada. We got this.

She threw another kick, which was predictably dodged. Instead of launching another kick, she used her momentum to whirl around until she was facing him, then loosed a Roar of Defiance at point-blank range to knock him off-balance or, hopefully, even off his feet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "And hurry up while you're at it, stupor-hero," Sasheem added grumpily, none too fond of Parsley hovering behind him...she should get her own damn shield! "Sasheem's got a an idea to stop Fido here in his tracks for a little while."

Praxat jumps in the fray again and inhales , as she expands a special muscle in her body that looks like a human diaphragm with specialize glands contain within it covert the toxin fluid store in it from poisonous insects Praxat had consume into poisonous gas, as well as alter the chemical composition, and releases that gas though out her body causing her to inflate like a balloon, as she goes form be 5'6" to 8 feet due to the expansion. Praxat then gives a thumbs up . " Okay my poisonous gas is ready to go again, if only there was poisonous insect on Earth that was exactly like the one from my home planet I could refilling my specialize muscle with said toxin much quicker! really need to figure out a way to refilled this specialize muscle of mine faster and constantly with said toxin because consume a bunch of poisonous insects just isn't going to cut it!" Praxat said over the telepathic link

Praxat then releases her second batch of poison gas that she enhances with Ki at Haru, and as she does she deflates like before until she's back to her normal form and size.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-07-2019 at 03:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Tch! Sarada didn't come here to learn; she came to fight.

Still, kicking and missing was getting annoying. Especially when the guy was barely moving! He wasn't even moving his body, which only made it more infuriating. Don't let him get to you, Sarada. We got this.

She threw another kick, which was predictably dodged. Instead of launching another kick, she used her momentum to whirl around until she was facing him, then loosed a Roar of Defiance at point-blank range to knock him off-balance or, hopefully, even off his feet.
    His afterimage disappears under the attack.

He’s standing on the other side of the arena now.

“A good effort. Most certainly would have blown me right off the arena.”

Suddenly, Sarada finds that she cannot fly as he uses the Spider’s technique to keep her grounded.

Samson smiles again.

“How’s your ground combat, your highness?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Glacia barely manages to pull her arm away, though Ishtar cuts a deep furrow in forearm. Sadly, the Threshling biology regens the wound quickly.

She powers up, cursing and starts flying upwards, slapping Alt Zaofan into Nevalinna with her tail as she seeks to gain altitude to do something.
    Ishtar failed to sever the arm in one fell swoop ... but that mattered little. As soon as flesh gave way, the Katchin that coated the Oni's arms bled back into the wound, Threshling anatomy sealing the now viscous nigh-indestructible medal 'returned' back where it came from.

So as Glacia broke away, and made her ascent ... she would begin to feel it as Ishtar deftly manipulated the Katchin inside the wound; the metal swiftly solidifying into thousands of razor sharp edges as it began cutting into, and through the arm.

And all the while, Ishtar down below on the Lookout surface, prepared and fired a torrent of Void Energy toward the woman.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah I'm in " Althena said. however even though Chris hears Althena he can't see due to her basically blend in to the walls of her cell while masking her body heat , scent and not casting a shadow.
    OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out

His afterimage disappears under the attack.

He’s standing on the other side of the arena now.

“A good effort. Most certainly would have blown me right off the arena.”

Suddenly, Sarada finds that she cannot fly as he uses the Spider’s technique to keep her grounded.

Samson smiles again.

“How’s your ground combat, your highness?”
    Her tongue ran across her top teeth, a show of annoyance that this wasn't going the way she thought it would. Balon's admittance that he would have lost to her last move only served to add to that annoyance. He's on the other side of the arena. I have to be careful.

"It's just fine. I had to spend much of my childhood training on the ground because I couldn't fly until a few years ago." With that, she launched dozens of crimson energy blasts. Instead of aiming for Balon, she aimed instead for the arena. Some exploded, creating bright flashes of light to obscure her approach. She emerged from the blinding flashes and ducked down to sweep his legs from under him.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!