Page 686 of 782 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696736 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 11718

Qaztoh was there but she wasn't paying attention to the battle that was happen at the Plaza outside the door instead she was praying attention to another fight that was happen right now on the TV screen. "Oh so this is how a Saiyan fights so exciting, Such ferocity ! " That old man Balon isn't bad either. man who should I root for , I want to root for Sarada , but the old guy is just so cool!" Qaztoh said as she watch's Sarada's fight with Balon on the TV screen.

Qaztoh does see the Arcosian with the hair even though she's facing the TV and notices the leotard . " Well that's weird Arcosian with hair , aren't they supposed to be bald like me ? Hmm I question that Arcosian taste in fashion . Not that leotards are bad or anything , I just don't think it looks good on her, it's kind of tacky." Qaztoh said.

OOC: I'm sort of going be jumping back and forth with Qaztoh having her make comments on both Meagan's fight and Sarada's fight.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-09-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Watching the Fight on the TV at the Lookout Qaztoh waves her hands in the air. " Yes that it's show that spidey thingy a thing or two Meagan! Wait now there's two Meagan's on screen , Ah I see the other Meagan was a optical illusion , Yay way to go Meagan, kick his ass! Meagan Rules , Spidey thingy drools ! Come on Dash and Cyanna let's cheer for Meagan!" Qaztoh said as a excited emoji appear in her pendant
    If she looked around, she'd notice that Cyanna and Dash weren't there.....

After making sure that Jinzi was safe, the two apprentice Guardians were flying towards the battle in Capital City.

"Ah think we dwaddled too long, Cya. The others probably have this under control by now."

"Maybe, but I can still sense someone powerful enough to be giving them a fight." Cyanna then stopped in mid-air (Dash then did the same) and rotated around as if getting a bead on something. She then stopped and pointed, "Dash, it's that way. Let's hurry, they may still need backup."

"Right," Dash replied as the two picked up speed and flew towards the battle.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    If she looked around, she'd notice that Cyanna and Dash weren't there.....

After making sure that Jinzi was safe, the two apprentice Guardians were flying towards the battle in Capital City.

"Ah think we dwaddled too long, Cya. The others probably have this under control by now."

"Maybe, but I can still sense someone powerful enough to be giving them a fight." Cyanna then stopped in mid-air (Dash then did the same) and rotated around as if getting a bead on something. She then stopped and pointed, "Dash, it's that way. Let's hurry, they may still need backup."

"Right," Dash replied as the two picked up speed and flew towards the battle.
    Qaztoh notices that Cyanna and Dash are gone " Oh I guess they left to help with the fight that's happen at Capital City. " Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Glacia’s arm bends unnaturally, her Threshling biology allowing her some malability of her limbs. The arm bends and points right at Etrina, the ice melting off as the heat of the attack protects her. The powerful blast releases, taking Etrina almost point blank in the chest and launching her backwards, doing quite a bit of damage.
    Asha'rah had not the time to absorb the full weight of what was happening. Erosa had suffered a grievous injury, but one for which she was being tended to by several others. She hovered between life and death, and she felt her soul pulled to tend to her lover, but to ignore the foes before them would be to invite disruption upon those already at work keeping her stable. Asha'rah's "healing," if it could be called that, was incredibly comprehensive, but slower and less efficient in a crisis. Best to leave this one to those more practiced.

Instead, she focused on the more immediate threat. Asha'rah's orbs flared golden, then began to spin rapidly as they faded. There was something different about them, a ring...no, blades moving so fast they appeared to be a ring, much like a fan would as it cut through the air. Katchin blades. Asha'rah wreathed herself in Annihilation Aura as she moved in, slicing and dicing with orbs and low-level haki knifehand strikes to give Etrina time to recover.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ****, now there was this ****.

Sarada stumbled forward, but caught herself before she fell over. She was quick to turn around, but didn't have any time to waste. Her aura flared and her power nearly doubled as Saiyan Soul burst into effect. The crimson ki of Scarlet Feverenveloped her hands as she again attempted to overwhelm Balon.

OOC: Saiyan Soul active. Current PL: 1,968,750 for 1 post.
    With Bear’s Strength now active, his physical strength let’s him bat aside her assault with ease. His own powerlevel, resting right at 2,000,000 at full power, is more than enough to keep up with her. Flawless technique and skill quickly overwhelms her and Sarada finds herself being pushed back.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley narrowed her eyes, but didn't respond. Unless she was wrong, the tail should have been its weak spot. Cutting it off should have reversed the transformation and left him bereft of energy. Unless the Doctor knew of that particular flaw in the Oozaru transformation and made steps to correct it. Even then, they were running out of options, and their own advantage was about to run out.

"Whatever you're about to do, do it. I'll follow," she told Jack. With that, she flitted around the creature, attempting to distract it with several energy blasts and get behind it so she could analyze its tail with Observational Focus.

OOC: Nullification Effect: -70%
    The tail is not it’s weakness. This transformation is internal, a combination of Promethean and the unknown wolf DNA. It means Haru can change whenever he wishes.

Meanwhile, Jack is powering up a massive attack in his one hand.

“Aiming to take out his eyes. Much obliged if you all offer a distraction.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem spits some of his Venom Mist at the caranel candy shield, causing it to begin to bubble and melt like into a tan ooze. The Majin then swooped over with the tainted candy and began to wrap the wolf-Saiyan in it, hoping the caramel's venomous coating would affect him as much as tainted he candy itself would slow him down.
    Haru roars but the candy does slow him down some, though the Venom he seems resistant to now.

He does manage to almost bite Sasheem though.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina flies back, clutching at her chest and letting out an inhuman scream as her foci flanked and brought up shields. The mage glared daggers....then smiled maliciously.

Gesturing with her free arm, several tendrils of energy lance out at her....the mage attempting to drain her life via vitalmancy to repair her own wound and sap her strength.

-15% PL if successful.
    Glacia grunts as her energy dips slightly, but her power is almost all from the endless energy source within her cybernetic heart. Vitalmancy won’t really work on it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar watches this act of desparation, and as the arm is ripped away the Katchin inside tears free and returns to her. A look of annoyance coloring the Oni's face as she offers a single. "Tch."

After the woman slams back down into the Lookout and begins charging however, Ishtar breaks into a sprint ...

... and the moment Glacia turns her back, Ishtar slides in and opens up with a point-blank burst of Void Energy, the volatile energy causing the beam to explode no sooner than it had left Ishtar's hands.
    The void attack harms her somewhat it seems. Definite damage showing and the healing is slower than usual.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat jumps in the fray again after hiding behind a wall to consume poisonous insects and inhales , as she expands a special muscle in her body that looks like a human diaphragm with specialize glands contain within it covert the toxin fluid store in it from the poisonous insects Praxat had consume into poisonous gas, as well as alter the chemical composition, and releases that gas though out her body causing her to inflate like a balloon, as she goes form be 5'6" to 8 feet due to the expansion. Praxat then gives a thumbs up . " Okay my poisonous gas is ready to go again, if only there was poisonous insect on Earth that was exactly like the one from my home planet I could refilling my specialize muscle with said toxin much quicker! really need to figure out a way to refilled this specialize muscle of mine faster and constantly with said toxin because consume a bunch of poisonous insects just isn't going to cut it!" Praxat said over the telepathic link

Praxat then releases her second batch of poison gas that she enhances with Ki at Haru as he is being wrapped in venomous coated caramel. as she does she deflates like before until she's back to her normal form and size. Praxat then checks her pockets for poisonous insects. " **** I'm out a fuel, Wait a second I have idea , Hey Sasheem give me some candy coating with venom, I'm going to test if I can use you Venom Mist as fuel for the poison glands contain within my specialize muscle called a Toxphragm ! " Praxat said over the telepathic link

Praxat then gets ready to jump into the air. as she does her legs compressed so much that it looks like the lower part legs just collapse into upper part of her legs. Then her lower part of her legs just to seem to spring forth from the upper part of her legs and she blasts into the air like a rocket. After jumping into the air she uses Flash Hop in order to dodge any incoming attacks.

" Sasheem if my idea works it will allowed me to unleashed a third batch of poisonous gas at Haru. Once he's disoriented I'm going to fry his ass with method called Induction Heating! " Praxat said over the telepathic link.
    This transformed Haru seems immune to the poison.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The only thing that spared her from serious injury was having watched the Spidus fight earlier. She doubted that he had as good a read on her qand she did on him, and if so that gave her the advantage.

As soon as the psychic connection broke, Spidus lunged for her. As soon as he did, she leaped backwards, then began to evade the strikes. Moving gracefully, she danced just out of reach of each hit. As she moved, her speed continued to increase.

Then, suddenly, there were two Meagans. Spidus slashed at one and ended up slicing through thin air. As he did, the other Meagan launched a flying leap kick then a series of and flurry kicks to his side, all while moving at high speed. Her goal was to push Spidus back towards the edge of the arena.
    And she does so. On the defensive he gets pushed back and back, until he’s mere feet from the edge.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    So hasty....She really is the type to leap before she looks, isn't she?

The Nevadian paused as he considered his options. Leaving Athena and Chris alone seemed to be a poor option, especially if Held took him at his word about working with a group. Their motives were not entirely clear after all, and having this particular goal shared, did not mean that their plans would not come to clash with one another, sooner, or later.

The Toadian did not seem to have the wherewithal to Navigate the complexities of this sort of situation at first glance, if her getting locked up in the first place was any indication.

"Good Grief..." Held said with a reluctant sigh, dropping his drunkard persona, "I suppose it'd be more trouble at this juncture to refuse, than to go along, won't it? If you've gone through the trouble of saving Althena and bugging Incenios room, it's too much to hope you'd call it quits because I asked politely..."

And it's not like I could risk a scuffle at this point even if I thought that was best....At his level it wouldn't be easy, and I doubt either of us wants to risk drawing attention.

He glanced at the Mercenary, appraising him.

"I'll play along... although I will ask what your game is. Don't take it the wrong way; I just like to know if I'm taking a bigger risk than I signed up for."

I'll just have to hope Blizzar is a master of distraction.
    “We got wind this Incenio has been....well, taking things. And people. For what, we don’t know. But we were trying to find out and the tournamnet iffered the best chance to get close.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah had not the time to absorb the full weight of what was happening. Erosa had suffered a grievous injury, but one for which she was being tended to by several others. She hovered between life and death, and she felt her soul pulled to tend to her lover, but to ignore the foes before them would be to invite disruption upon those already at work keeping her stable. Asha'rah's "healing," if it could be called that, was incredibly comprehensive, but slower and less efficient in a crisis. Best to leave this one to those more practiced.

Instead, she focused on the more immediate threat. Asha'rah's orbs flared golden, then began to spin rapidly as they faded. There was something different about them, a ring...no, blades moving so fast they appeared to be a ring, much like a fan would as it cut through the air. Katchin blades. Asha'rah wreathed herself in Annihilation Aura as she moved in, slicing and dicing with orbs and low-level haki knifehand strikes to give Etrina time to recover.
    Glacia, wounded as she was, was still swift enough to avoid each strike. Growling at her wounds, she leaps back and flings a hand out in a ln arc, sending out a barrage of several half moon ki blades at those gathered near her in an attempt to cut them apart.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

With Bear’s Strength now active, his physical strength let’s him bat aside her assault with ease. His own powerlevel, resting right at 2,000,000 at full power, is more than enough to keep up with her. Flawless technique and skill quickly overwhelms her and Sarada finds herself being pushed back.
    No!

Sarada threw her arms up to block, but her power was waning, while Balon's increased somehow. That, combined with his speed and skill, had her being pushed back toward the edge of the ring.

I don't understand!

It was obvious that Chris was lying. These techniques... they were the result of the Ten Schools, the same ones that Ochazuke and Zaofan learned during their travels! Meaning there was more where that came from. More importantly, her superior power meant nothing! I'm being pushed back! I'm going to lose!

How? Sure, he was more skilled, but she had every other advantage, right?

“You need to tighten up your form, your Highness. You telegraph too much.” He says warmly, the teacher in him coming out.
    Telegraph, how? She didn't give it much thought then, but how? She had gotten away from her hand-to-hand training, sure, but that was because her techniques needed to be honed. Something had to give, right?

It's not that. I'm not rusty, I'm thinking too much. That was it. Against someone this skilled, her strategy needed to be perfect. She needed to map out not just her next move, but the next several after that. And that was the problem. Perhaps unconsciously, her body was giving clues to what she was going to do next in the time it took for her body to get the signal from her brain to move.

Victory or defeat was determined in the fractions of a second it took for her body to react. Too long, and she was going to lose.

As her power slipped away - placing her at a further, clearer disadvantage - it was clear.

The edge of the ring was growing nearer, as was defeat.

Her eyes closed, and she began to meditate. It only took a fraction of a second for the body to act. That fraction was the difference between life and death.

The roar of the crowd faded into silence. The weight of a universe in peril shifted off her shoulders. The worries and concerns of her people went away. Everything faded to nothing until it was her, Balon, and the fight.

Conscious thought was gone. There was only instinct.

Balon's attack continued unabated when she suddenly ducked down in the moment when one fist was drawn back and the other was thrust forward. The space between his legs was enough for her to dash behind him. Her tail wrapped around his leg in an effort to pull him off balance.

OOC: Peerless Instinct is now active; timer: 7 posts. Saiyan Soul PL: 1,687,500 for 4 posts
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 03-11-2019 at 09:02 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The tail is not it’s weakness. This transformation is internal, a combination of Promethean and the unknown wolf DNA. It means Haru can change whenever he wishes.

Meanwhile, Jack is powering up a massive attack in his one hand.

“Aiming to take out his eyes. Much obliged if you all offer a distraction.”
    Unlike the Oozaru form, Haru's tail was not a weakness. The transformation was, rather, a result of his Promethean and wolf genes. Disconcerting, but not insurmountable. What an curious creature, she thought to herself.

An amalgamation of three different races; a combination of concordant genetics that meshed together, rather than conflicted. Each side of him complimented the other. The best of all words, with none of the weaknesses. At least as far as she could tell. The Doctor was far more insidious than she realized. If a creature like this could be made, how many more like him were there?

'It's transformation is internal,' she reported to the others. 'A combination of its Promethean and wolf DNA. If anyone has anything that can disrupt that, now's the time.'

Jack asked for a distraction. Parsley nodded and flew up until she was in Haru's face. 'Look away!' A white ball of energy formed in her hand, Corona Flash, then exploded in a brilliantly blinding flash of light, right in Haru's line of sight.

OOC: Nullification: -80%
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!