Page 709 of 782 FirstFirst ... 209609659699705706707708709710711712713719759 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11718
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Name’s.....Enoki......”

Held would remember the name and face. Looking closer, he realizes this is this timeline’s version of Sarada’s aunt.

Chris goes to get a few others out. Of the tubes, only three more contain survivors. One human, one Promethean, and one kitsune looking female alien he doesn’t recognize.
    Held blinked for several seconds, a quizzical look on his face.

"Sarada's Au--Err."

The shock of the day had taken it's toll on even his consideration. It almost slipped his mind that this universe was not his own, and it was not quite Sarada's family member.

It's a small multiverse, I suppose.

"--Erts a pleasure to meet you." Held said, managing to recover at the last second, "But, let's save the rest of the formalities for after we've all left. I'll assume you can stand?"

Held rose to his feet, turning to the rest of the freed captives, intent on waking them. One in particular caught his eye.

"Althena, wake the Promethe--" He sighed, realizing she was still engrossed with whatever tale she was regaling Blizzar with. "Nevermind."

Held approached the Kitisunesque creature, looking it over, before attempting to wake her.

"....That's a new one." He said after a moment, choosing to attempt to wake her first, gently pushing at her shoulder ,"Hey. You okay?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Meagan's Third Eye opens barely and very briefly, she swipes her hands at the on-coming fire-balls and they fizzle out as she absorbs their energy, converting it to Ki.

She then quickly lobs a Supernova-Blast Grenade at her, designed to explode just out of Deathstalker's reach and give off a concussive blast which, if it works, should send her flying backwards.
    She breaks through the blasts, unharmed, and kicks Meagan across the face, sending her flying in a cork screw like manner.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Alright, let's switch the topics a little," Blizzar stated, assuming it was time to change the pace and shift to a new subject of discussion regarding the Toadian race as he fought his foe, who proved to be a far more difficult opponent than he realized. "How about biology? That is to say, a rather excruciatingly detailed explanation of your races physical attributes and reproductive cycle!"

In the midst of the battle, Blizzar ducked a swipe from Incenio's tail, before leaning over and whispering in the alternate Arcosuan's ear, "Have fun with this one, old boy..."

Blizzar ducked backwards hoping to avoid a retaliatory strike from his rival. A right hook to the face, two jabs to his side. Rinse and repeat. Nothing too fancy just yet. For he was utilizing his Kinetic Charge, increasing his already formidable power level by five hundred with every two hits.

The elevator was going down...meaning it could be only a matter of time before he regrouped with Held and the others...excellent. if he managed to accumulate enough power then, he may be able to devise something to defeat this insipid cadaver. And even if that failed, he would have backup at the ready.
    Incenio landed just as many blows, and Blizzar can feel a type of....dizziness....setting into his system.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held blinked for several seconds, a quizzical look on his face.

"Sarada's Au--Err."

The shock of the day had taken it's toll on even his consideration. It almost slipped his mind that this universe was not his own, and it was not quite Sarada's family member.

It's a small multiverse, I suppose.

"--Erts a pleasure to meet you." Held said, managing to recover at the last second, "But, let's save the rest of the formalities for after we've all left. I'll assume you can stand?"

Held rose to his feet, turning to the rest of the freed captives, intent on waking them. One in particular caught his eye.

"Althena, wake the Promethe--" He sighed, realizing she was still engrossed with whatever tale she was regaling Blizzar with. "Nevermind."

Held approached the Kitisunesque creature, looking it over, before attempting to wake her.

"....That's a new one." He said after a moment, choosing to attempt to wake her first, gently pushing at her shoulder ,"Hey. You okay?"

Nice tails flick back and forth behind her (no gun on her), and Held sees a GP badge pinned to her chest. It’s not quite the same as Blizzar’s, but similar enough to recognize.

“Special...Agent...Tanaki, Galaxy Police. Thanks for...the rescue.”

The Promethean finally also awakes.

“What...where am I?”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 03-23-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Nunlil and Jinzi reappear, even as Alt Zaofan and Asha’rah are treated for their grevious wounds.

Jinzi looks around.

“So...what did I miss?”
    "Your alternate self plans to undo the timestream and unseat Zurvan so he can undo his wife and son's deaths so they can have another chance at life," Parsley explained. "He doesn't intend on surviving, which makes him much more dangerous an opponent than he was originally."

A fool with no respect for his own life was more fearsome than one with no respect for others'. "He's a fool and an idiot, with nothing tangible left to lose. That makes him dangerous."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Nice tails flick back and forth behind her (no gun on her), and Held sees a GP badge pinned to her chest. It’s not quite the same as Blizzar’s, but similar enough to recognize.

“Special...Agent...Tanaki, Galaxy Police. Thanks for...the rescue.”
    "Galaxy Police?" Held asked rhetorically, "I wasn't expecting this."

I wasn't expecting the tails either, though..

He helped the woman to her feet with a grunt of effort.

"Were you in the tournament too?" He asked quizzically, "Or is this the sort of thing Incenio does when people stick their noses when they don't belong?"

Before the woman could answer, he looked away, hand on his chin.

"Then again, I don't have a clue what you are...For all I know, he just couldn't resist the chance to experiment, if he's collec--"

He stopped himself, before turning his attention back to Tanaki.

"Do you know what's going on here by any chance?" he asked, gesturing to the rest of the room.

The Promethean finally also awakes.

“What...where am I?”
    Held snapped his fingers in the mans direction, focusing his attention upon himself lest it was drawn to the horrid sights before him.

"Let's start with 'who' you are" Held replied,still focused on the nine tailed alien, "There where isn't really something worth thinking about right now."
    Last edited by Miburo; 03-23-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Incenio landed just as many blows, and Blizzar can feel a type of....dizziness....setting into his system.
    Blizzar begins to breathe heavily as the elevator begins to blur. "What trickery are you up to now, scoundrel...?" He asked of Incenio. Was there no depths this ne'erdowell wouldn't stoop to?! ...Blizzar would respect it if his overall scheme weren't so...unrefined. Still they were near the basement...perhaps backup could arrive sooner if...

Blizzar flared up his ki once more...as much as he could. Although it would appear to Incenio that he is preparing to launch another assault, instead he was attempting to use his own ki signature as a flare to signal Held and the others as to his location.

Nunlil and Jinzi reappear, even as Alt Zaofan and Asha’rah are treated for their grevious wounds.

Jinzi looks around.

“So...what did I miss?”
    "A considerable amount of pain," Ishtar commented, before offering a small smile. "Good to see Nunlil kept you safe, all the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Your alternate self plans to undo the timestream and unseat Zurvan so he can undo his wife and son's deaths so they can have another chance at life," Parsley explained. "He doesn't intend on surviving, which makes him much more dangerous an opponent than he was originally."

A fool with no respect for his own life was more fearsome than one with no respect for others'. "He's a fool and an idiot, with nothing tangible left to lose. That makes him dangerous."
    "I have seen the likes of him many times before, one who has lost everything. The means are difference surely, but the end is always the same." Ishtar offered, in response.

"It makes him predictable, at the least. Though backed into a corner as he is now and with the Chaff gone ... we do not have much time before he sends something else after us."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I have seen the likes of him many times before, one who has lost everything. The means are difference surely, but the end is always the same." Ishtar offered, in response.

"It makes him predictable, at the least. Though backed into a corner as he is now and with the Chaff gone ... we do not have much time before he sends something else after us."
    The situation had certainly grown more dire as time had been whittled away with a chainsaw. It was only a matter of time before the Doctor sent another of his lackeys to confront them and to kill Jinzi to stop him from undoing all he had worked toward.

As desperate as he was, there was no option that was off-limits.

"Our hands are tied until the others return from the tournament," she replied. "Even after that, we still have... two or three more timelines to straighten out before we can even consider making an action against the Doctor."

She wondered, then, what there was for them to do in the meantime besides wait. It served no purpose and only wasted valuable seconds.

"So, what do we do in the interim?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Alright, let's switch the topics a little," Blizzar stated, assuming it was time to change the pace and shift to a new subject of discussion regarding the Toadian race as he fought his foe, who proved to be a far more difficult opponent than he realized. "How about biology? That is to say, a rather excruciatingly detailed explanation of your races physical attributes and reproductive cycle!"

In the midst of the battle, Blizzar ducked a swipe from Incenio's tail, before leaning over and whispering in the alternate Arcosuan's ear, "Have fun with this one, old boy..."

Blizzar ducked backwards hoping to avoid a retaliatory strike from his rival. A right hook to the face, two jabs to his side. Rinse and repeat. Nothing too fancy just yet. For he was utilizing his Kinetic Charge, increasing his already formidable power level by five hundred with every two hits.

The elevator was going down...meaning it could be only a matter of time before he regrouped with Held and the others...excellent. if he managed to accumulate enough power then, he may be able to devise something to defeat this insipid cadaver. And even if that failed, he would have backup at the ready.

" Okay So Lufia Orpheus and Lucius Mazkiya fall in love. Their clans don't like this so the two run away. So despite to find their two children the heads of both clans banded to together and send out a search party. Afterwards Lufia unites the Orpheus , Mazkiya , and Ovibar clans with a speech, she becomes the first Toadian Queen , and Lucius becomes her husband, " Althena said to Blizzar through her GP trancer at a frequency of 250 hertz.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Thanks to his and Parsley's efforts, they managed to survive the explosion without too much damage. And they knew a bit more about what made the doctor tick. Awesome... well, no, a man who would sacrifice anything and everything--even himself--to achieve his goals was dangerous beyond reckoning. But, right now, there was little he could do.

Golden aura flaring, he took off towards the lookout. Normally, he'd just let the transformation drop, but right now he wanted to see how long he could maintain it. Maybe getting used to the feeling was the key to activating it at will?

Soon enough, he was back on the lookout, landing near his mother, who was leaning against the wall of the temple. The moment he touched down, she pushed herself off and came over to him. She was beaming, something Totoma'd never seen her do before. It was weird, but at the same time, he knew it was directed towards him, so it felt... good?

"Let me get a good look at you..." his mother said, circling around him, slowly. As she circled, she tested the 'give' of his muscles, 'hm'ing' her approval at their lack of it. After what seemed like an eternity, she completed her inspection and stood in front of him. She smiled at him--not the usual saiyan grin, but an actual smile. "You have no idea how proud I am of you... my son, the super saiyan!"

"Uh, well, Parsley did it first by like a few sec--"

Tasure hushed him. "Doesn't matter. The point is, you did it. Not only is this good for you, but... just think of how this will affect halfbreeds and the perception of them. Some--especially on Callion--say that only purebreds can achieve this form, and yet here you are, living proof that such a view is just bullshit. Halfbreeds the empire over will look at you and say 'Totoma did it, so maybe I can too, if I work hard enough' and... some of those may put in the work to pull it off. Not many, but I'm sure some will."

Totoma thought about it and... it sort of made sense? He was already the strongest half-saiyan in thousands of years, and that in itself had garnered him some amount of respect and admiration. And fight challenges, too, but that was... not the point.

"Yeah, I... guess I see your point," he replied, dropping back down to normal form. "Oh, and the Chaff's gone, apparently, so we can go see dad and Karine again."

Tasure nodded, glancing over to Parsley's little reunion. Specifically, the kids. "I think we should get those fans of yours back home before that. Earth seems to have become a magnet for trouble and... besides, the meat market won't police itself, now will it?"

Totoma laugh. "Yeah, though there's not a lot of people there these days, I've heard. Anyway, I'm gonna rest a bit... staying like that is a bit tiring." Meandering over to the very wall his mother had been leaning again, Totoma slumped down, sighing heavily. "Oh, and before you take 'em home, I'd like to say goodbye to them..."

"Hm." came his mother's reply. It would be a while until Parsley was done... showing off, so in the meantime... she waited.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh stays with Praxat , Eva and Kai, " Praxat you idoit what in the hell possessed you to use the Max Mode Technique?" Qaztoh said.

Praxat can feel her body starting to heal thanks to Eva and Kai, " I had no choice but to use it. There was a tough enemy and I need all the power I could get," Praxat said in a weak voice.
    OOC: In case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Okay So Lufia Orpheus and Lucius Mazkiya fall in love. Their clans don't like this so the two run away. So despite to find their two children the heads of both clans banded to together and send out a search party. Afterwards Lufia unites the Orpheus , Mazkiya , and Ovibar clans with a speech, she becomes the first Toadian Queen , and Lucius becomes her husband, " Althena said to Blizzar through her GP trancer at a frequency of 250 hertz.
    "Alright, Althena?" Blizzar whispered, his voice shaky slightly due to whatever effect Incenio placed upon him. "Enough for now...I need you to do two more favors....alert Held that I am nearby....and use your clairvoyance," he commented, wincing at the term. "This Incenio wishes to take many lives...so I need you to show him the joy of life being created. Give him a firsthand account of the Todian reproductive and birth cycle from your perspective. Can you do this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma laugh. "Yeah, though there's not a lot of people there these days, I've heard. Anyway, I'm gonna rest a bit... staying like that is a bit tiring." Meandering over to the very wall his mother had been leaning again, Totoma slumped down, sighing heavily. "Oh, and before you take 'em home, I'd like to say goodbye to them..."

"Hm." came his mother's reply. It would be a while until Parsley was done... showing off, so in the meantime... she waited.
    Parsley happened to overhear the mention of Tasure taking the children home and nodded. She would have thought they'd just portal themselves home, but this worked just as well. Besides, it got them off the planet, which was the most important thing.

"It's time to go," she announced. "Tasure will be taking you home."

"Finally." Avoca started to stand, but was gently sat back down.

"Not you," she said hastily. "You and I still have... business... to see about." With her back to her younger brother and cousin, she winked to confirm what she was talking about. An hour certainly wasn't enough to make up for a year long separation. Not even close. She needed at least the entire night and some of the morning before she was sated enough to let Avoca go home without risking needing more.

"Oh, fine. I guess I'll stay here."

"Good."

Pinach and Rutaba sprinted out onto the plaza, then turned the corner to find Totoma. "Just Saiyan, Parsley told us your mom is taking us home."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley happened to overhear the mention of Tasure taking the children home and nodded. She would have thought they'd just portal themselves home, but this worked just as well. Besides, it got them off the planet, which was the most important thing.

"It's time to go," she announced. "Tasure will be taking you home."

"Finally." Avoca started to stand, but was gently sat back down.

"Not you," she said hastily. "You and I still have... business... to see about." With her back to her younger brother and cousin, she winked to confirm what she was talking about. An hour certainly wasn't enough to make up for a year long separation. Not even close. She needed at least the entire night and some of the morning before she was sated enough to let Avoca go home without risking needing more.

"Oh, fine. I guess I'll stay here."

"Good."

Pinach and Rutaba sprinted out onto the plaza, then turned the corner to find Totoma. "Just Saiyan, Parsley told us your mom is taking us home."
    Totoma gave them his usual two finger salute-wave as he stood up. "Yep. Bet you two can't wait to tell everyone on Vocado what happened her... what with the super saiyans running around." Knowing these two, they'd taken the chance to snap some pictures that would no doubt be spread around reaaally quickly. "Anyway, I've been thinking..."

He paused for a moment. "You two still fight criminals in the meat market, right? That's a good thing, but a lot of the crimes there committed out of sheer desperation... I was thinking that, maybe, revitalizing the area might be an even better way to fight crime! Ya know... jobs... better housing... things like that. Might be a good project for someone with enough business sense..." Pinach's blossoming business savvy hadn't gone unnoticed by the Just Saiyan--not just any kid could have managed to market the Just Saiyan to the various saiyan worlds so effectively. And as he recalled, the boy had recently purchased an amusement park here on Earth...

Heh.

Totoma was about to continue when Seri wandered up. "Um, I heard your mom was going to take everyone to Vocado? My mom and dad are there, so... can I go along too?"

"Well, of course, I'm sure mo--er, Tasure would be more than willing. Right?"

"Hm," replied his mother from nearby.

"Er, yes, well, there you have it... but you should go say good-bye to the friends you've made here. It's only just." Mostly that... space-elf girl with the huge, er, muffins and... Parsley, maybe. The girl, Seri, seemed to have some measure of admiration for the prodigy.

Seri nodded. "Okay! I'll be right back!" And with that, she left to go find... everyone she wanted to say goodbye to that was actually here--mostly Nevanlinna and Parsley.

"Now then... I hope you'll be able to help that girl find her parents. Can I count on you for that?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.