Page 712 of 782 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

An odd dichotomy occurs witin Incenio. The elevator reaches the third sub-level and Blizzar and Incenio stagger out of the elevator in front of everyone else.

Incenio grabs his head, staggering to one of the body tables.

“What...what have you done to my mind.” He growls out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jack arrives and, seeing the body of Glacia, throws another capsule down and Haru’s bisected body appears besides her.

“Another gift.”
    Jack unleashed the second deceased creature, tossing it to the ground next to its kin. Looking at the both of them, Parsley had to breathe deeply and swallow to keep the bile from rushing up her throat. "Disgusting," she spat.

To think that someone would not only desecrate a perfectly good set of Saiyan genes - purebred, undoubtedly - but also think that using a Frost Demon for anything useful was a good idea gave her full vision into the depraved and addled mind of the alternate Jinzi Pantaloons, and how far he had fallen into madness.

She stepped over to the bisected corpse and plunged her hand into its chest to snatch its heart from its place.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Jack unleashed the second deceased creature, tossing it to the ground next to its kin. Looking at the both of them, Parsley had to breathe deeply and swallow to keep the bile from rushing up her throat. "Disgusting," she spat.

To think that someone would not only desecrate a perfectly good set of Saiyan genes - purebred, undoubtedly - but also think that using a Frost Demon for anything useful was a good idea gave her full vision into the depraved and addled mind of the alternate Jinzi Pantaloons, and how far he had fallen into madness.

She stepped over to the bisected corpse and plunged her hand into its chest to snatch its heart from its place.
    Haru’s corpse does t have a cybernetic heart or engine like Glacia did. In fact, his hybridness is all organic unlike hers or Koolard’s.

It is also odd that Haru seems.......dead, but not bleeding everywhere. His bisected wound is bleeding only a bit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Haru’s corpse does t have a cybernetic heart or engine like Glacia did. In fact, his hybridness is all organic unlike hers or Koolard’s.

It is also odd that Haru seems.......dead, but not bleeding everywhere. His bisected wound is bleeding only a bit.
    Tch, no cybernetic heart. Meaning the organ in her hand was organic. And disgusting. She dropped it with a scoff, then moved on in her casual examination of the body.

One thing she noticed was the lack of bleeding. Given how poorly the battle ended in Haru's regard, she would have though he would have been bleeding all over the place. Yet, his midsection was the only place where he was truly bleeding, and that was only a little.

Given how little she knew of his wolf heritage, that made her nervous.

She kneeled down next to his corpse and looked his body over with Observational Focus. Now without his heart, he was surely good and dead, but it still paid to be sure. At least she would know how close he was to springing back to life.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

An odd dichotomy occurs witin Incenio. The elevator reaches the third sub-level and Blizzar and Incenio stagger out of the elevator in front of everyone else.

Blizzar too grabbed one of the tables for balance, laughing despite panting heavily. "Well, an eye for an eye as they say...." he huffed. Blizzar's eyes dirt around the room. Held was there, as was Althena and Chris the Knife. Several others as well. Didn't appear to be adversaries, as far as he could tell.

"Despite your unceremonious betrayal, Incenio, I have something of a proposition..." the Arcosian Lieutenant smiled. "You answer several questions...and your mind will be freed from whatever unimaginable torment it's suffering. And you'll walk away with your life. Do we have a deal?"

Astonishing Member

“Chronal.” The Promethean says, looking around.

He looks around, frowning.

“Damnit. Incenio is behind this.”
    "You're well informed." Held replied, noting how unsurprised Chromal seemed to be, "Feel free to fill me in on what 'behind this' entails."

As if on cue, Incenio arrived, with Blizzar not far behind as Althena had said. Both looked somewhat out of it, with Incenio's haunted, horrified expression telling the Nevadian that something quite unexpected had occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar too grabbed one of the tables for balance, laughing despite panting heavily. "Well, an eye for an eye as they say...." he huffed. Blizzar's eyes dirt around the room. Held was there, as was Althena and Chris the Knife. Several others as well. Didn't appear to be adversaries, as far as he could tell.

"Despite your unceremonious betrayal, Incenio, I have something of a proposition..." the Arcosian Lieutenant smiled. "You answer several questions...and your mind will be freed from whatever unimaginable torment it's suffering. And you'll walk away with your life. Do we have a deal?"
    "Several would be an understatement." Held said gruffly, eyeing Incenio, "I dont usually walk into a room as ghastly as this, and think nothing of it."

Blizzar looks out of it..He must have been a tougher one than expected, that Incenio.

"So I was kind of hoping we'd start with why I'm finding Nevadians and Namekians dissected around people in jars, and work our way down."

I'd normal just prefer to take the gem, rob the guy and let the GP have him, but....This is too wierd.
    Last edited by Miburo; 03-24-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Jack arrives and, seeing the body of Glacia, throws another capsule down and Haru’s bisected body appears besides her.

“Another gift.”
    Ignoring the noise -- both of Sasheem's admittedly amusing beatdown(s), and the casual dismissal Etrina offered to ... whatever the small robotic thing was -- Ishtar kept focus on the Timelocked Heart that rest in her bloodstained palm.

What secrets do you have to share ...

When Jack arrived, and revealed the corpse of the assailant that had been dispatched by Parsley and her group however, the Oni offered a curious eye. The lack of blood was interesting ... as was the seeming organic nature of the creature, compared to both its cybernetic siblings. Though most curious was what it was, specifically. Arcosian. Saiyan ... and something else entirely.

"Hm ..."

"Say what you will of his idiocy, and methods," Ishtar commented as Parsley fished around inside the thing. "Yet breeding a Saiyan with the genetics of an Arcosian was a wise move. The natural resilience of both species is noteworthy; to say nothing of their respective racial .. quirks. The ability to increase in power after sustaining grievous injury coupled with the ability to recover from serious injury ..."

Ishtar trailed off and gave the corpse of Haru another once over.

"Are you positive it is dead ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ochazuke continued to survey Glacia as Ishtar went to work. Magic was something he had only a passing acquaintance with, the minutae of the spellcraft eluded him. The passage of the energies where they were rendered from the conspicuous aether they were raised from was something he might never understand. However, the mortal designs and purpose had a certain fundamental bearing on them, and where he had traced the Doctor's...location, there he found something to go on.

The will placed into the spell, and the energy source connection. Using Banjakuza he sought to uncover - even if he could not intuitively grasp its nature - the origin of the energies laden in the severed ring and the disembodied heart

When Jack returned with the second enemy, there was a conspicuous moment of dread, and in this moment he would tolerate no subterfuge.

When the initial examinations had concluded, Ochazuke turned the torso over, laying it face-down. He began prodded the cold flesh searching for something.

Within the fascicles of stiffening tissue, he found what he was looking for. The shape was different, so where the meridians ran were assuredly different, as expected given this creature's hybrid nature. However, certain landmarks in the structure remained much the same.

There it is. At the base of the skull where the knot of flesh guarded the spine's entrance, there was the pinpoint location. Ochazuke drove his finger inward, granting Haru - if he lived - a cruel mercy, the Kiss of the Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Then where is she!" Etrina screamed abruptly. "I haven't sensed her since I've been awake! Stop lying to......" The Mage paused ".....you.....you can't......"

Though the void burned in her chest, even muddled as she was Etrina could put the facts together.....so the mage tried taking controlled breaths while holding her chest. "....Wh...Where is she...."
    Ishtar paused what she was doing, and after several seconds of simply staring pointed towards the Lookout's Kitchen with a free hand.

"In there. Smells like pie."

Letting the answer resonate a moment, the golden-eyed Oni offered Etrina another look before saying. "When you have calmed down, I would speak with you about what we saw; and about what is currently eating away at your insides."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma smiled and nodded. Young though they were, he felt confident that they'd bring the matter up to Maiz. Between her, the kids, and his mother--who would almost certainly back him up--Sarada would definitely be able to do something. It wouldn't be easy--the culture there was... dug-in, he figured, but nothing worth doing was ever easy. "I'm countin' on ya."

"Hmph, not like you to notice, let alone go right for the root of the problem, son. Color me impressed." said Tasure, smirking at him.

Totoma chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Well, I think Mr. Ochazuke and Karine have rubbed off on me a bit... made me a bit more inclined towards that whole thinking thing. Made me realize that it's better to treat the disease and not just the symptoms. Or something."

"Mm."

"Anyway,you kids make sure to keep training hard... maybe if you're lucky, Seri's family will settle on Vocado, and you'll be able to spar with her! She's... huh, man, when she goes to the CTC, the instructors are going to be in for a surprise aren't they?" It was a rough estimate, but her power was probably one-hundred thousand or higher, which was likely higher than any of the instructors there.

What sort of training did that space-elf put that girl through!? Geez.
    Seri was so strong, that the thought of training with her on a near daily basis was getting the two excited. "Don't worry. We'll find her family, then train her in the ways of true justice!"

With that, they gave him a tight hug. This was likely going to be the last time they saw him for a while. From what they gathered, the adults were up to important stuff and things were getting too dangerous around here. While they had faith that Just Saiyan and the others could and would win against all the bad guys, it was going to take a while. It had already been three or so days - and it felt like a lot more - so they knew they weren't going to see him or their sisters - or cousins in Rutaba's case - for a while.

"Good luck, Just Saiyan. Beat up all the bad guys and show them what justice is all about!"

Next, they ran up and ambushed Parsley with a hug so she couldn't stop them. "Bye, Parsley. Good luck against the bad guys!"

She shoved them away. "Tch! Get off."

"Aw. Well, we know that you'll miss us deep down," Rutaba said with a sly wink.

"Go home already!"

They weren't fooled by the gruff exterior. They knew that Parsley was just a big softie on the inside because they saw how she acted around Avoca. They also knew that she had a reputation to uphold - or did have one - so they didn't push it any more than they already had.

They went to stand next to Tasure. "Goodbye, everyone! Good luck against the rest of the evildoers!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Seri was so strong, that the thought of training with her on a near daily basis was getting the two excited. "Don't worry. We'll find her family, then train her in the ways of true justice!"

With that, they gave him a tight hug. This was likely going to be the last time they saw him for a while. From what they gathered, the adults were up to important stuff and things were getting too dangerous around here. While they had faith that Just Saiyan and the others could and would win against all the bad guys, it was going to take a while. It had already been three or so days - and it felt like a lot more - so they knew they weren't going to see him or their sisters - or cousins in Rutaba's case - for a while.

"Good luck, Just Saiyan. Beat up all the bad guys and show them what justice is all about!"

Next, they ran up and ambushed Parsley with a hug so she couldn't stop them. "Bye, Parsley. Good luck against the bad guys!"

She shoved them away. "Tch! Get off."

"Aw. Well, we know that you'll miss us deep down," Rutaba said with a sly wink.

"Go home already!"

They weren't fooled by the gruff exterior. They knew that Parsley was just a big softie on the inside because they saw how she acted around Avoca. They also knew that she had a reputation to uphold - or did have one - so they didn't push it any more than they already had.

They went to stand next to Tasure. "Goodbye, everyone! Good luck against the rest of the evildoers!"
    Totoma ruffled their hair as they said their goodbyes. It'd be sad to see them go, since they added a bit of brightness to the serious goings-on here. But, strong as they were, this stuff was a bit beyond their paygrade, and, besides... their parents were probably worried sick about 'em. Not that a proper Saiyan parent would show it, but most any parent would be worried after several days of no contact.

Seri had gone to say good-bye to Parsley, but she'd been speaking with Ishtar and... that one gruff-looking human guy. Daddy Zuke or something. While she'd wanted to interrupt to say her goodbyes, Nev-Nev had managed to drill some manners into her, and besides, whatever they were talking about seemed important.

After Rutaba and Pinach said their good-byes, however, Seri waved at Parsley, making sure that she saw. "You looked really cool as a Super Saiyan, Parsley! Maybe the next time you see me, I'll be a Super Saiyan, too!" Probably not, but a young girl could dream, couldn't she?

"Alright, grab on," said Tasure, putting her index and middle fingers to her forehead and waiting for the kids to listen.

Once they had, Tasure reached out across the cold void of space, searching for the familiar warmth of Maiz's ki. While not the strongest on the planet, her old friend's energy signature had proven to be easy to single out, making her a convenient beacon to home in on. After a few seconds, she caught the signal. "Hold onto your butts, kids."

And with that, the four disappeared from the lookout, appearing--instantly, as the name implies--right next to Maiz.... wherever she happened to be at the moment.

"Found a couple of your bean sprouts wandering around Earth. Thought you might like 'em back," said Tasure, grinning at Maiz. "And they made a friend, too... a surprisingly strong friend, at that."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Mr. Gazkai arrives where Praxat is , " creator I Mr. Gazkai wasn't able to get the one know was Glacia remains ."

" That's quite alright, but you saw them right ? So tell me did she have a heart that look like this ?" Qaztoh said as she shows Mr. Gazkai the artificial heart.

" That would be a negative creator . The heart of the one know as Glacia appeared to be quite more advance then that artificial heart your holding," Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh puts the artificial heart back in her Jobox , " I see so it isn't like artificial hearts that Raccoony created , the technology is more advanced. Well I hope Raccoony is to made I took one of his artificial hearts that day I left the crew," Qaztoh said.

" Also creator I have detected that the one know as Praxat is carrying a vial of what appears to be black color blood in her Jobox," Mr. Gazkai said.

" Well that's interesting , thanks for the intel Mr. Gazkai," Qaztoh said.

" Also creator you say that you have made 100 inventions but in truth you have only made 19 inventions which includes myself Mr. Gazkai. So creator why the fabrication ?" Mr. Gazkai said.

" Because saying I created an 100 inventions sounds better than 20 inventions Besides what harm could a little fib do ? " Qaztoh said.

" I Mr. Gazkai believe you should tell the others the truth creator. This fabrication of yours could get you into trouble. Also it is best you give that artificial heart you put in your Jobox to the Galaxy Police as it does not belong to you. You technically stole it creator," Mr. Gazkai said.

" Hey it's not like Raccoony is going to notice that one of his artificial hearts are missing, and besides I was going to used it on the other Zaofan if I had to do surgery on him," Qaztoh said.

" Creator it's not right to steal from people, and also you are not a surgeon. You only medical knowledge you have is knowing how to check for a pulse. Oh and about the heart creator tell me the truth why did you want the one know as Glacia heart in the first place?" Mr. Gazkai.

" Just wanted to study it is all and maybe messed around with it a little," Qaztoh said.

" Creator such action is ill advised , You shouldn't be messing around with stuff that isn't yours. You also shouldn't be going around telling fabrications, Mr. Gazkai said.

Knowing that Eva , Kai and Praxat heard everything Qaztoh skin turns blue and guilty emoji appears in her pendant " You three heard all of that didn't you? Look I didn't mean to cause any trouble , I just wanted to make myself sound more impressive," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Rings of fire enhanced ki lash out in all directions from Deathstalker, attempting to reveal Meagan and push her out if the arena.
    As the fire rings sought out Meagan, they instead encountered multi-colored Reflection Discs. As each attack hit a disc, the disc shattered but not before they sent the attacks back at Deathstalker. This gave Meagan a brief opening which she took by leaping into the air, becoming visible as she did. Even more so as she flared her Aura and called on Kaio-ken X4, multiplying her power briefly by that much, while also raising her hands above her head to charged them up. She then fired off a strong Chroma Blast at her opponent.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Later Qaztoh appears in front of Cyanna , Dash and the others with Mr. Gazkai, " My creator has something she wants to confess to everyone here. Well going on creator ," Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh skin turns blue ," Look I'm sorry everyone I wasn't be totally honest with you all . I don't really have hundred inventions , I only have nineteen . Oh and the Galaxy Police can have this," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh pulls out a artificial heart from her Jobox and hands it to Dash , " This isn't one of my inventions I stole it from someone else a medical doctor I know name Raccoony . also I can't really use this since the only medical knowledge I have is knowing how to check for a pulse," Qaztoh said.

" See creator it's always better to be honest ," Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh skin turns bright yellow ," Oh and I have a thousand blue prints , Qaztoh said.

" Creator that is a fabrication . You do not actually have that many blue prints, " Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh skin turns blue again, " Okay fine I really don't have a thousand blue prints. I only have a couple of blue prints , " Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "You're well informed." Held replied, noting how unsurprised Chromal seemed to be, "Feel free to fill me in on what 'behind this' entails."

As if on cue, Incenio arrived, with Blizzar not far behind as Althena had said. Both looked somewhat out of it, with Incenio's haunted, horrified expression telling the Nevadian that something quite unexpected had occurred.

"Several would be an understatement." Held said gruffly, eyeing Incenio, "I dont usually walk into a room as ghastly as this, and think nothing of it."

Blizzar looks out of it..He must have been a tougher one than expected, that Incenio.

"So I was kind of hoping we'd start with why I'm finding Nevadians and Namekians dissected around people in jars, and work our way down."

I'd normal just prefer to take the gem, rob the guy and let the GP have him, but....This is too wierd.

" When we get back there's something I wanted to work with my descendant Qaztoh and that is her bad habit of telling lies , but right now I have to attend to these people. Now if there is any one here who is injured please tell me and I will do my best to heal you," Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    My Forum check it out