Page 713 of 782 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 11718
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar paused what she was doing, and after several seconds of simply staring pointed towards the Lookout's Kitchen with a free hand.

"In there. Smells like pie."

Letting the answer resonate a moment, the golden-eyed Oni offered Etrina another look before saying. "When you have calmed down, I would speak with you about what we saw; and about what is currently eating away at your insides."
    "....." Etrina turned towards the kitchen, but before she could get in another word edgewise a loud scream of a voice cut her off coming form the same direction.

"HEY EVERYONE ERO! CAFE ROSA IS READY AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS! COME TAKE A LOAD OFF AND FORGET YOUR PROBLEMS!"

There was a small pause. "ESPECIALLY SARA AND ETRI! ERO~"

Ishtar paused what she was doing, and after several seconds of simply staring pointed towards the Lookout's Kitchen with a free hand.

"In there. Smells like pie."

Letting the answer resonate a moment, the golden-eyed Oni offered Etrina another look before saying. "When you have calmed down, I would speak with you about what we saw; and about what is currently eating away at your insides."
    "Sasheem actually has something to say about...whatever is goin' on with her," the Majin wheezed, picking himself up off the floor. "If she's done beating an already wounded Majin while he's down..." he glared at Etrina.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "....." Etrina turned towards the kitchen, but before she could get in another word edgewise a loud scream of a voice cut her off coming form the same direction.

"HEY EVERYONE ERO! CAFE ROSA IS READY AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS! COME TAKE A LOAD OFF AND FORGET YOUR PROBLEMS!"

"Maybe after pie, though..." Sasheem noted, quickly dashing towards the kitchen.

Qaztoh takes out her cellphone and video chats with her girlfriend Nadila , " Finally I'm able to get in contact with so you Nadila how has things been?"

Nadila who is in a nice office grins at Qaztoh " Oh things have been great my special little froggy. the people on this planet I'm on called Durlmrock have made me their President ."

" really that sounds great Nadila," Qaztoh said.

suddenly the door to the office Nadila is at is busted down and a bunch of aliens in black dress suits with one in a nice blue dress suit , " Guards remove this person from my office immediately !" The alien in the blue dress suit said.

Nadila grins at this , " Well looks like I'm going to have to resign from office , Until next time Qaztoh and remember always lie . Lying never hurt anyone , also it's not stealing if you just borrowing it ," Nadila said.

Nadila steals valuable object from President of Durlmrock's office and jumps out the window while giving the president and his guards the middle finger. The video chat ends there and Qaztoh puts her cell phone back in her pocket," Wow it was nice to finally have chat with Nadila. I missed her," Qaztoh said.

Mr. Gazkai tilts his head," Creator it 's my belief that the one know as Nadila is a bad influence on you. She is a thief and a liar . You should not be around such a person ," Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh skin turns red and angry emoji shows in her pedant " Hey that's my girlfriend you're talking about you bucket of blots ! Don't talk about her like you know her ," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

There was a whoosh of air that served as the only herald of Parsley's movement. In an instant, she was in the kitchen, desperately clutching her growling stomach. "I never realized how much Super Saiyan makes me hungry. Thank you, Erosa."

"Oh, she's alive," Avoca mumbled. "Okay."

"Yes, it's best for everyone that way." Parsley picked up the five meat pies and the cherry pie she requested some time ago, then moved to sit across from her. Slid two meat pies and the cherry over to Avoca, and took the remaining three for herself.

"I thought you wanted the cherry."

"I'll be eating a better one tonight," she replied plainly.

It was only because it was spoken so matter-of-factly that kept Avoca from turning bright red. The pies were gone minutes later. "Great. Still hungry, though."

Parsley couldn't keep the smile from crossing her lips, but not for the reason Avoca thought when she let out an exasperated groan. "You know, there are a pair of giant frogs hanging around. One of them is good and tender, even."

Avoca bit her lip in thought. "Ugh. I tried to swear off hunting, you know, intelligent people."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *snort* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!" Literally the funniest thing she had heard in years. "Aaaaah," she sighed as she finally calmed down. "Intelligent.. heheeheehe."

"Um, okay. I'll consider it if one of them croaks."

"Pfffft"

"Aw shit. That wasn't on purpose. hahahaha!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Those arriving at the area outside the kitchen would find makeshift area set up with tables and chairs, thankfully far enough away from the battle to avoid any major damage. What was more eye drawing however.....was a long stocked table immediately to the side from the tables stocked from one end to the other with a delightfully varied assortment of pastries and pies.

"Welcome to Cafe Rosa." Adult Erosa stood at the front, draped in a maid uniform and carrying a menu.....done in crayon but generally legible. "Please have a seat anywhere, We'll be happy to service you."

Two to the Erosas, the Pupa and the Larva, stood at the table wearing shades and looking akin to security. The Mother Erosa carried trays in both hands ready to transport the pies as they were requested. Egg Erosa was rolling around on the floor batting a ball and being generally adorable.

Later Qaztoh enters the kitchen and chows down, " Wow this is so good wait I should so this to my girlfriend Nadila . Zaofan's cooking is the best," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh takes out a phone and contacts Nadila via video feed and shows her the delicious food she's eating, " Wow that food so looks delicious Qaztoh. That reminds me I just became the owner of a fancy restaurant , I'm even the head chef," Nadila said.

" That's wonderful Nadila you food must be great?" Qaztoh said.

Nadila who is in a fancy kitchen in the video feed grins , " Yep my cooking is guarantee to knock socks off people's feet," Nadila said.

" that's great you should come to Earth and have the people here try you cooking Nadila ," Qaztoh said.

There's a loud knock and angry voice coming from Qaztoh's phone ," Hey you damn delinquent, get the hell out of my kitchen ,and stop giving my customers that garbage you call food," The angry voice said.

Nadila shrugs her arms and grins , " Well you can't please everyone there's always a critic," Nadila said.

" Dammit if you don't get out of my kitchen and leave my restaurant this instant , or I'm going to called the cops!" the angry voice said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma ruffled their hair as they said their goodbyes. It'd be sad to see them go, since they added a bit of brightness to the serious goings-on here. But, strong as they were, this stuff was a bit beyond their paygrade, and, besides... their parents were probably worried sick about 'em. Not that a proper Saiyan parent would show it, but most any parent would be worried after several days of no contact.

Seri had gone to say good-bye to Parsley, but she'd been speaking with Ishtar and... that one gruff-looking human guy. Daddy Zuke or something. While she'd wanted to interrupt to say her goodbyes, Nev-Nev had managed to drill some manners into her, and besides, whatever they were talking about seemed important.

After Rutaba and Pinach said their good-byes, however, Seri waved at Parsley, making sure that she saw. "You looked really cool as a Super Saiyan, Parsley! Maybe the next time you see me, I'll be a Super Saiyan, too!" Probably not, but a young girl could dream, couldn't she?

"Alright, grab on," said Tasure, putting her index and middle fingers to her forehead and waiting for the kids to listen.

Once they had, Tasure reached out across the cold void of space, searching for the familiar warmth of Maiz's ki. While not the strongest on the planet, her old friend's energy signature had proven to be easy to single out, making her a convenient beacon to home in on. After a few seconds, she caught the signal. "Hold onto your butts, kids."

And with that, the four disappeared from the lookout, appearing--instantly, as the name implies--right next to Maiz.... wherever she happened to be at the moment.

"Found a couple of your bean sprouts wandering around Earth. Thought you might like 'em back," said Tasure, grinning at Maiz. "And they made a friend, too... a surprisingly strong friend, at that."
    Maiz had been sitting in the palace courtyard, watching her ceramic tea pot come to a boil. It was a beautiful day, if not a little chilly. The cold season hadn't quite run its course yet, but it didn't bother her that much. It was nothing that a good cup of green tea couldn't fix.

"Just about done," she murmured just as four people suddenly appeared in front of her.

Tasure, Pinach, and Rutaba, all of whom she hadn't seen in nearly a week. There was also a young girl with them that she hadn't seen before. "..."

"MAIZ!" Her two wards ran up and tackled her to the ground, arms wrapped tightly around any piece of her body they could reach around. At the same exact time, they were babbling about everything they had seen and done on Earth. The general gist of it all was that Parsley was not only alive, but was a Super Saiyan, too. Tasure's boy was, as well. Sarada was busy battling some forces of evil and that was why she had been gone for so long. Also, the Earth's atmosphere had been chaffing (?) for the last week, which was why they were gone for so long. Pinach bought an amusement park. How, he didn't say. There were also giant frogs on Earth who didn't have much in the way of common sense, and their princess was a scam artist, criminal, and drug addict. They also saved a man who had his heart exploded and almost died.

Maiz shoved them away, "Off," and stood up.

It was a lot to digest. A lot of it she really didn't care about, but knowing that Sarada wouldn't be able to return for the foreseeable future was distressing. She sighed and fixed her seat so she could sit down. "Well, today is no longer going the way I thought. I'm glad you two are safe; that's the important thing." She glanced at Seri and smiled. "And what's your name, girl?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Those arriving at the area outside the kitchen would find makeshift area set up with tables and chairs, thankfully far enough away from the battle to avoid any major damage. What was more eye drawing however.....was a long stocked table immediately to the side from the tables stocked from one end to the other with a delightfully varied assortment of pastries and pies.

"Welcome to Cafe Rosa." Adult Erosa stood at the front, draped in a maid uniform and carrying a menu.....done in crayon but generally legible. "Please have a seat anywhere, We'll be happy to service you."

Two to the Erosas, the Pupa and the Larva, stood at the table wearing shades and looking akin to security. The Mother Erosa carried trays in both hands ready to transport the pies as they were requested. Egg Erosa was rolling around on the floor batting a ball and being generally adorable.
    Sasheem nearly crashes into the floor upon arrival, looking awestruck. "There's...there's so many..." he stated, practically drooling. He glanced around towards Erosa....uh...well one of them anyway. Since when we're there so many?! Maybe he'd been gone longer than he thought....

Still...multiple Erosas. Just...wonderful. Wait...she made this?! Or helped make 'em, whichever. Erosa and pies...did not jog good memories from within the Majin. "You didn't happen to sit in any of 'em, did you?" He asked, warily, walking over to the pies and catching a whiff...

...They did all smell pretty good.

*snip*

The Saiyan lovers had to admit, Erosa - or the Erosas - had a nice spread. There was so much good food. Parsley snagged a pair of pies for them, then left the rest for the others. If they got hungry again, they could always go hunting again.

Super Saiyan was getting exhausting, so she breathed out and let the power fade away. Her bangs fell in her face, coercing Avoca into reaching over and sweeping them to the side. "Thanks," she said. "Ah, waitress. Can we have that bottle of wine?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC: the common sense thing is a flat out lie. Qaztoh did help out the other Zaofan she check to see if he had a pulse. also Qaztoh isn't a drug addict .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: the common sense thing is a flat out lie. Qaztoh did help out the other Zaofan she check to see if he had a pulse. also Qaztoh isn't a drug addict or an scam artist.
    OOC: Didn't she attempt to scam children ? Or was that Praxat ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

OOC: the common sense thing is a flat out lie. Qaztoh did help out the other Zaofan she check to see if he had a pulse. also Qaztoh isn't a drug addict .
    OOC: She helped after Avoca and the kids had already patched him up and Nevanlinna had already healed him. Also, did Qaztoh not have an entire plot line where she had hundreds of pounds of space weed stashed on her ship, and had to have Eva remove the drug addiction from her system?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC: Didn't she attempt to scam children ? Or was that Praxat ?

OOC: well yes but she has change her ways .

IC:

Qaztoh is on her phone with her girlfriend Nadila " It hurts me to say this Nadila but I think maybe I should be hanging around you. You have influence me to lie , cheat , steal and became addicted to space weed. I always turn a blind eye to everything you did and I let you influence me. I have already clean my self of my addiction to space weed , and I want to clean up the rest of my act So it has come to my conclusion that you are a bad influence," Qaztoh said.

Nadila frowns at this ," Wait are you saying you're breaking up with me?" Nadila said.

" It's not like that Nadila. I think we should just see other people. I want to get my life on the right track and I can't do that if I hang around with you," Qaztoh said.

" For all the three years we been together and suddenly I'm not good enough for you is that it?" Nadila said.

" it's not that either Nadila , We just need time apart is all. Maybe once you're a better person we can get back together again . Please become a better person for me Nadila," Qaztoh said.

" Okay anything for you Qaztoh ," Nadila said.

" That's great to hear Nadila and since You're a crew member of the Stratovarius Buccaneers. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 10:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    OOC: She helped after Avoca and the kids had already patched him up and Nevanlinna had already healed him. Also, did Qaztoh not have an entire plot line where she had hundreds of pounds of space weed stashed on her ship, and had to have Eva remove the drug addiction from her system?
    OOC: Yes but she's currently not addicting to space weed anymore. Actually the part where she check for the other Zaofan's pulse happen on Page 694 so this was before the other Zaofan was already healed.
    My Forum check it out

OOC: Yes but she's currently not addicting to space weed anymore. Actually the part where she check for the other Zaofan's pulse happen on Page 694 so this was before the other Zaofan was already healed.
    OOC: Alright, I'll concede that point.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!