Page 714 of 782 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724764 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 11718

" Everyone I promise to clean up my act. I just got off the phone with my girlfriend Nadila and I told her that we need to spend time apart. if I'm ever going to clean up my act I can't be hanging around her she's a bad influence on me. However she has promise me that she's going to change her ways ," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh skin turns bright pink and a emoji with hearts shows in her pendant . the emoji shows that Qaztoh is deeply in love with Nadila , and as they say love is blind. Meanwhile Praxat is still being healed by Eva and Kai.

" So Eva and Kai how much longer is this healing processed going to take? Using Max Mode took a lot out of me, but I had to used it. If I didn't there would be no way I could have stood a chance against Koolard. I need the power so I could help the others take him down," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 12:56 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maiz had been sitting in the palace courtyard, watching her ceramic tea pot come to a boil. It was a beautiful day, if not a little chilly. The cold season hadn't quite run its course yet, but it didn't bother her that much. It was nothing that a good cup of green tea couldn't fix.

"Just about done," she murmured just as four people suddenly appeared in front of her.

Tasure, Pinach, and Rutaba, all of whom she hadn't seen in nearly a week. There was also a young girl with them that she hadn't seen before. "..."

"MAIZ!" Her two wards ran up and tackled her to the ground, arms wrapped tightly around any piece of her body they could reach around. At the same exact time, they were babbling about everything they had seen and done on Earth. The general gist of it all was that Parsley was not only alive, but was a Super Saiyan, too. Tasure's boy was, as well. Sarada was busy battling some forces of evil and that was why she had been gone for so long. Also, the Earth's atmosphere had been chaffing (?) for the last week, which was why they were gone for so long. Pinach bought an amusement park. How, he didn't say. There were also giant frogs on Earth who didn't have much in the way of common sense, and their princess was a scam artist, criminal, and drug addict. They also saved a man who had his heart exploded and almost died.

Maiz shoved them away, "Off," and stood up.

It was a lot to digest. A lot of it she really didn't care about, but knowing that Sarada wouldn't be able to return for the foreseeable future was distressing. She sighed and fixed her seat so she could sit down. "Well, today is no longer going the way I thought. I'm glad you two are safe; that's the important thing." She glanced at Seri and smiled. "And what's your name, girl?"
    Not surprisingly, the kids were overjoyed to see their 'second mother', immediately rushing over and gushing about... everything. It brought a smile to Tasure's... well, she only allowed herself a smirk on the outside, but inside, she was smiling. Such unmitigated excitement reminded her of Totoma when he was a child, so long ago... at least when he was on Earth.

...speaking of Earth, those punks better not be chowing down without her. She was famished.

When Maiz address her, Seri punched the air dramatically. "I'm Seri, from... a place that doesn't exist anymore." Her words were tinged by a hint of sadness, but she soon recovered. "I'm Pinach, Rutaba, and Parsley's friend. The Queen made a wish, bringing back everyone the tuffles killed, so that means my parents came back, too. I... I don't know where they are right now, other than that they're here, somewhere, but the Just Saiyan asked Pinach and Rutaba to help me find them, so I'm sure it won't take long."

"She... helped out during a few of the battles on Earth," said Tasure. "I couldn't pay quite as much attention as I'd have liked, but I'd say she's going to be one of the next generation's best once she sharpens herself up."

"Really? You really think so?" asked Seri, her excitement building, though something seemed to temper it quickly. "I... against those pack guys, I didn't do so well."

"You survived, didn't you? We saiyans get stronger every time we come back from a defeat," replied Tasure. "And to join the ranks of the greatest, that needs to be stronger mentally, as well. The mind--their fighting skills, their will to apply those skills and powers, their judgements, and so on--is a warrior's most dangerous weapon. Examine what you did wrong, work on fixing it, and then get out there and try again."

Seri thought for a moment, then nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, I think I understand."

The Elder Saiyaness nodded in return, then directed her attention back at Maiz. "Hm, so everything the kids said was true... can't say I'm pleased about my second home having become a magnet for trouble, but I suppose I can let it slide--seeing my boy ascend with my own eyes made everything worth it."

The exact feeling was indescribable, though she was sure that Maiz would more than understand once Parsley got around to actually showing off her own transformation. Despite all that had occurred, Tasure had no doubt that Parsley was still a daughter in all but blood to the woman.

"And something tells me that, by the time she gets back, Sarada will have ascended as well."

As for herself, she would focus on completing and mastering the Hitozaru, weeding out the drawbacks. Not only was it her creation, and thus important to her, the form was also needed for the Hitozaru corps. And, to be honest, she simply did not like leaving her signature technique incomplete.

"...so, how has the situation been here? With so many people revived--so many new mouths to feed--I bet things have been quite hectic."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Qaztoh takes out her phone and contacts the Captain of the Stratovarius Buccaneers," Hey Sonata can you and your crew do me a favor and help me take down Killrog ?"

a guff and grizzly man shows up on Qaztoh's phone ," Well it's about damn time I been trying to contact you for a while now. I been seriously worried about you , So how have you been?" Sonata said.

" I'm fine so can I count on you and your crew to aid me in taking down Killrog ?" Qaztoh said.

" Yeah you can count on us but right now will are currently in the middle of something. However when the time comes I promise I and my crew will help you taking down Killrog and free your people, However it's going to cost you Qaztoh. If me and my crew help out in taking down Killrog , Then you have to promise me that you will still with my crew and remain my ship's engineer ," Sonata said.

" I believe you Sonata . I trust you and your crew .Also I'm sorry but I can't make that promise Sonata you're going to have to find yourself a new engineer," Qaztoh said.

" Well that's a shame I guess I and my crew can't help you take down Killrog until my ship get's a new engineer . Which could take up to an year to do , since I have to find the right one for the job," Sonata said.

On the surface from the way he looks to the way he sounds . Sonata seems like a person who just doesn't care. However there's more to it than that, because deep with the eyes of Sonata is a man who is tormented by the ghosts of his past. The eyes of Sonata also show a man who is consumed by anger, grief and revenge.

" You and your crew can take as long as you want. I know that in the end you and your crew will come through for me. After all your crew saved me when I was lost in space and you gave me place to stay," Qaztoh said.

An sincere emoji pendant shows in Qaztoh's pendant . Which shows that she has complete trust and faith the Stratovarius Buccaneers. However it also shows that Qaztoh is a text book case of Stockholm syndrome.

Meanwhile on planet Durlmrock, Nadila bumps into Sonata , " Oh ahhahah hi there Captain , I was just out exploring is all ," Nadila said.

Sonata grabs Nadila by the head lifts her up and squeeze tightly," Cut the bullshit! I didn't give you #$@% permission to goof off! Now get the hell back on the ship," Sonata said.

Sonata toss Nadila into a wall , " Ouch that hurt, Hey you don't have to be so rough with me. you could be a little more nicer to me you know," Nadila said.

Sonata just gives Nadila a Icy stare " I'm only nice to children and you're not a damn kid," Sonata said.

Nadila points a finger at Sonata , " but I'm only 17 that means I'm still a teenager . Which means I'm still a kid!" Nadila said.

Sonata continues to stare at Nadila coldly " Not in my book ! Now stop your damn complaining and get the hell back on my ship before I decide to give you a knuckle sandwich! Also don't you ever dare think about leave my crew got that. When you become a member of my crew, you become a member for life understand," Sonata said.

Nadila looks at the ground as she walks back to the Buccaneers' space ship, " Maybe Qaztoh is right maybe I should clean up my act and go legit , but first I have to get the hell away from Sonata," Nadila said.

Sonata just gives Nadila a icy stare , " I can hear you whispering you damn Brench-seijin and if you want to go legit that's fine with me. However you're not going anywhere ! Also take some damn cooking classes , because if I have to eat another disgusting meal of yours again. I will kill you got that," Sonata said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 01:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Incenio stares at the group, and the three released from their tubes, and a chilling smirk crosses his face.

His psionic power finally breaks the intrusion Althena has in his mind. With his Shingan active, he straitens up and cracks his neck.

“Seems I’ll have to harvest early. No matter.”

His tail lengthens like a Namekian’s limbs and jabs out, slapping Enoki into Held and sending them into one of the tubes, smashing it. The tail slams down and wraps around Blizzar’s neck, trying to choke him.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Haru lives. Just as he was about to lash out at Parsley, Ochazuke steps in and the pressure pony causes his eyes to open, mouth gasping for breathe that won’t come.

And yet something within him, the wolfen part, strives to keep him alive regardless.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As the fire rings sought out Meagan, they instead encountered multi-colored Reflection Discs. As each attack hit a disc, the disc shattered but not before they sent the attacks back at Deathstalker. This gave Meagan a brief opening which she took by leaping into the air, becoming visible as she did. Even more so as she flared her Aura and called on Kaio-ken X4, multiplying her power briefly by that much, while also raising her hands above her head to charged them up. She then fired off a strong Chroma Blast at her opponent.
    Energy blades form on her arms and hands, Vatta slicing the attacks apart as they were reflected back at her. The big blast she blocks, struggling as she’s pushed towards the edge by it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Haru lives. Just as he was about to lash out at Parsley, Ochazuke steps in and the pressure pony causes his eyes to open, mouth gasping for breathe that won’t come.

And yet something within him, the wolfen part, strives to keep him alive regardless.
    "Tch. Its wolven genes are keeping it alive." It seemed Parsley had underestimated the Doctor's genius. What she dismissed as simply grotesque was actually much more. Even now, after a pressure point to the base of its skull and its heart removed, the creature remained resilient and defiant in the face of death.

If it had some manner of healing abilities, they were going to be in trouble. With that in mind, Parsley fired a beam in the same spot that Ochazuke just struck in an effort to put the animal out of its misery for good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incenio stares at the group, and the three released from their tubes, and a chilling smirk crosses his face.

His psionic power finally breaks the intrusion Althena has in his mind. With his Shingan active, he straitens up and cracks his neck.

“Seems I’ll have to harvest early. No matter.”

His tail lengthens like a Namekian’s limbs and jabs out, slapping Enoki into Held and sending them into one of the tubes, smashing it. The tail slams down and wraps around Blizzar’s neck, trying to choke him.
    "Hrrk-!" Blizzar huffed, his own weakened state not really helping matters as far as avoiding strangulation went. Feebly he grasped towards his neck, attempting to pry Incenio's tail off it. With Incenio's stolen Shingan active, his ki was gone as well. All he had was minimal telekinesis. Back to square one, he supposed.

Blizzar quickly glanced around the room. Looking for something, anything to help as the light began to fade around his eyes. ...Ah!

"Not....as smart....as you think you are..." He managed to state, having the gall to wink at the very bastard who was currently attemping to end his life.

Using what he could of his telekinesis, Blizzar flung shards from the now broken tubes hurtling towards Incenio's face. If it worked, hopefully Held and the others gathered in the room would have recovered enough to launch their own offensive.

"Tch. Its wolven genes are keeping it alive." It seemed Parsley had underestimated the Doctor's genius. What she dismissed as simply grotesque was actually much more. Even now, after a pressure point to the base of its skull and its heart removed, the creature remained resilient and defiant in the face of death.

If it had some manner of healing abilities, they were going to be in trouble. With that in mind, Parsley fired a beam in the same spot that Ochazuke just struck in an effort to put the animal out of its misery for good.
    It lives still. Even now, slowly, she can see the wounds closing. By all rights it should be dead, half its neck gone from the blow, but it persists.

The lower bisected part twitches and seems to be trying to move towards its upper half once more.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hrrk-!" Blizzar huffed, his own weakened state not really helping matters as far as avoiding strangulation went. Feebly he grasped towards his neck, attempting to pry Incenio's tail off it. With Incenio's stolen Shingan active, his ki was gone as well. All he had was minimal telekinesis. Back to square one, he supposed.

Blizzar quickly glanced around the room. Looking for something, anything to help as the light began to fade around his eyes. ...Ah!

"Not....as smart....as you think you are..." He managed to state, having the gall to wink at the very bastard who was currently attemping to end his life.

Using what he could of his telekinesis, Blizzar flung shards from the now broken tubes hurtling towards Incenio's face. If it worked, hopefully Held and the others gathered in the room would have recovered enough to launch their own offensive.
    Incenio reflexively shields his eyes (breaking eye contact, and this Blizzar can feel his ki again) and holds his hands up to ward the glass shards off.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

It lives still. Even now, slowly, she can see the wounds closing. By all rights it should be dead, half its neck gone from the blow, but it persists.

The lower bisected part twitches and seems to be trying to move towards its upper half once more.
    "....." Etrina, with an expression of annoyance, extends her hand and snaps her finger. Immediately time locks up around what remains of both halfs, effectively rooting them in place and preventing any further healing from taking place.

"I'm really beginning to dislike these things....in case that wasn't obvious....Damn this day is aggravating..." The Mage complained, but stopped short of returning her attention back to Ishtar when she seemed to, for the first time, focus on her outstretched arm.

".....I am pink all of a sudden.........."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "....." Etrina, with an expression of annoyance, extends her hand and snaps her finger. Immediately time locks up around what remains of both halfs, effectively rooting them in place and preventing any further healing from taking place.

"I'm really beginning to dislike these things....in case that wasn't obvious....Damn this day is aggravating..." The Mage complained, but stopped short of returning her attention back to Ishtar when she seemed to, for the first time, focus on her outstretched arm.

".....I am pink all of a sudden.........."

The creature was attempting to pull itself together. If it did, it's Saiyan cells would render it far too powerful for any of them combat, if the nature and severity of its injuries led to a large enough zenkai.

"Damn it. Persistent bastard."

Etrina time-locked the two halves, preventing them from further knitting themselves together.

Parsley followed them with a more expansive blast meant to vaporize its top half.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Watching with curiosity more so than surprise, or disgust, Ishtar appraised the attempts by both Ochazuke, and Parsley to put an end to this hybrid's continued existence.

When those attempts proved futile however, there was a flicker of something behind the Oni's eyes when she spoke.

"As I said ..."

"... a wise move."

The Oni stirred slightly, if only to spill a few droplets of void between the halves of Haru's body and upon the corpse itself; the energy swift to begin burning away at the 'creation' beneath it.

"Its regenerative capabilities have been stymied ... unless you believe there is something worth learning," the Oni then offered to Parsley, and Ochazuke both, "I would think it prudent to annihilate it."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incenio reflexively shields his eyes (breaking eye contact, and this Blizzar can feel his ki again) and holds his hands up to ward the glass shards off.
    Althena rushes to Held , " Are you alright ? If not I can heal you," Althena said.

OOC: Still wondering if Praxat has been fully heal yet?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Watching with curiosity more so than surprise, or disgust, Ishtar appraised the attempts by both Ochazuke, and Parsley to put an end to this hybrid's continued existence.

When those attempts proved futile however, there was a flicker of something behind the Oni's eyes when she spoke.

"As I said ..."

"... a wise move."

The Oni stirred slightly, if only to spill a few droplets of void between the halves of Haru's body and upon the corpse itself; the energy swift to begin burning away at the 'creation' beneath it.

"Its regenerative capabilities have been stymied ... unless you believe there is something worth learning," the Oni then offered to Parsley, and Ochazuke both, "I would think it prudent to annihilate it."

Qaztoh watches this, " Maybe I should do something to help, but what I can I do? wait maybe one of my nineteen inventions can do something? " said.

Qaztoh pulls out invention after invention from her Jo box , until eventually she pulls out sixteen of her inventions ," Let's see well the advance tape recorder , hover boots , 3D glasses , Electric discharger , The Kinetically charge microwave , Sound amplifier , Voice modulator , Automatic Vacuum cleaner , Automatic popcorn disperser , Quantum hair generator ray , Quantum Thermal barrier gloves , Universal translator , Quantum beard generator ray , Quantum 3D glasses, and Quantum holographic disguise maker won't help. Hmm the Quantum Tunneling Stealth Suit might help if I had the Mark 2 version on hand, but I'm not sure?" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh ponders , " The Quantum Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses that I'm wearing defiantly won't help . They won't design for combat purposes. They were only design to help with eyesight," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh ponders some more ," There's also the Mark 2 version of my Quantum Transmission subspace pocket teleporter watch I'm wearing on my right arm, but like that's going to be useful against right now," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh ponders even more , " Wait there's Mr. Gazkai maybe it could help. No scratch that I only design Mr. Gazkai to do maintenance. Dammit I'm going to have to take a gamble , Mr. Gazkai use your heat ray at full blast on that grotesque thing and help the others take care of it!" Qaztoh said.

on Qaztoh's commander , Mr. Gazkai rushes to the aid of Parsley, Ochazuke , and Ishtar . blasting Haru with it's heat ray at full power, Mr. Gazkai is here to help!" Mr. Gazkai said.

Qaztoh watches and ponders, " Hopefully Mr. Gazkai can aid them in get rid of that thing, but will it's heat ray be enough? I never design it to be use for combat purposes," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 12:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out