Page 716 of 782 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "If you want to please me," Parsley told the small robot, "then self-destruct. Because you annoy me."

OOC: so no one is going to give Mr. Gazaki credit that it took part in finished off Haru by aid the others with it's heat ray ?

Mr Gazaki just ignores this and starts scanning ," scanning complete not picking up an signature biological signature of the one know as Haru. The one know as Haru is no more, " Mr Gazaki said as it flew off.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: so no one is going to give Mr. Gazaki credit that it took part in finished off Haru by aid the others with it's heat ray ?

Mr Gazaki just ignores this and starts scanning ," scanning complete not picking up an signature biological signature of the one know as Haru. The one know as Haru is no more, " Mr Gazaki said as it flew off.
    Parsley snorted. "Your assistance wasn't..." She trailed off before she could finish. She even stopped dead in her tracks. That thing is a robot. Surely, hopefully, that bucket of bolts has a vibration setting. Several, in fact.

A grin touched her lips as she whirled around. "Hey you!" she called out to its retreating form. "Do you have some sort of vibration setting?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC: This cast of characters is probably not one you'd find approval from for kill-stealing.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-25-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Parsley snorted. "Your assistance wasn't..." She trailed off before she could finish. She even stopped dead in her tracks. That thing is a robot. Surely, hopefully, that bucket of bolts has a vibration setting. Several, in fact.

A grin touched her lips as she whirled around. "Hey you!" she called out to its retreating form. "Do you have some sort of vibration setting?"
    Mr Gazaki then turns around," yes Mr. Gazaki has vibration setting . For Mr. Gazaki is program to do all types of maintenance and that includes maintenance on organic life forms .

Qaztoh ponders to herself " Hmm maybe perhaps I made Mr. Gazaki's AI a little too simple. I think maybe I should upgrade it a little, but it's not like a maintenance bot needs really complex AI anyways. Of course I'm not going to give it sentient AI ,I watch too many movies were robots rise up and take over to know that is a bad idea. an robot with sentient AI would likely turn evil in a snap ," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Mr Gazaki then turns around," yes Mr. Gazaki has vibration setting . For Mr. Gazaki is program to do all types of maintenance and that includes maintenance on organic life forms .
    A slow grin crawled across Parsley's face at hearing this highly satisfactory answer.

"Is that so? Well, then I realize now that you're more useful than I first realized." She stepped toward the little robot until she was standing a comfortable distance from it. "You see, I plan on spending a romantic evening with my mate and I need something that will be able to please her sufficiently. You just previously stated that your primary function is the pleasure of those you assist, therefore, I believe this falls well into your programming."

She kneeled down so she was at its height level. "So tell me, which of your body parts are capable of vibrating?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded.

"Shame. All the same, until I finish my investigation of her, that is to say Glacia, I would aks you not destroy the corpse unless you absolutely must." The Oni offered, before returning to her examination.

OT: Cleric, Ishtar's checking the magic in the heart to see where/who it's from, and Ochazuke has been trying to trace the origin of the magic in the heart and ring, as well.
    The remnants of energy are familiar.

Marduk.

Her cousin. Not one from another timeline, but the one from this timeline. The one who’s arm she claimed.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default a glimpse wtih in the mind of Sonata

On Durlmrock Sonata is staring down at a puddle of water and instead of seeing his reflection he sees the reflection of David staring back at him. Than a hallucination of David appears behind with a devilish grin on it's face," Such a big man tossing a poor helpless girl like that ! Do you feel proud of your self Sonata ?" the hallucination of David said.

Sonata just stares at the hallucination with a uncaring expression," Like hell she's helpless, I only did what I did to keep her in line," Sonata said.

The hallucination of David just laughs at this , " What ever helps you sleep at night, but from my perspective what you did would have count as child abused on many planets. However you probably don't realize the gravity of your actions because You are too obsessed with revenged . Tell me how long is this obsession of yours going to last ? " the Hallucination of David said.

Sonata clenches his both his hands , " I want rested until you are dead David , I will make you pay for what you did. I will have vengeance for all my friends that you murder!" Sonata said.

The hallucination of David taunts Sonata , " Ah do you really think that your father figure Ozzy would have wanted you to walk down just a treacherous path ? Revenge is like a virus if you let it . It will consume you and eat you from the inside out. The more you travel down this path, the more you become like me Sonata ," The hallucination of David said.

Sonata then punches the ground and sees a the bloody face of David before him, " I'm nothing like you, you monster!" Sonata said in anger.

The hallucination of David just smirks at this, " Oh really you don't believe that your a monster? Well how many crimes have you commit . How many atrocities have you done just for the sake of getting revenge against me?" the hallucination of David said.

Sonata continues punching the Hallucination of David in anger ," It doesn't matter what people think of me all that matters is that I send you straight to hell!" Sonata said.

The Hallucination of David smirks at this " So you don't care that you will be view as monster , and what about the children you abducted . Is this what your doing a good example to show them?" The hallucination of David said.

Sonata punches the even harder at the Hallucination of David until his knuckles start bleeding ," I didn't abducted , I found them and gave them a place to stay when they had no where else to go," Sonata said.

The Hallucination of David smirks ," We both know well that isn't the truth Sonata! You abducted children from their families and force them to take part in your petty quest for vengeance!" The Hallucination of David said.

" That's a lie I would never do anything that would put a innocent child in harm's way!" Sonata

The Hallucination of David smirks at this, Oh really then what are you doing right now . I bet you mind is so cloud with anger that you don't realize the atrocity you're commit . Well take a good look Sonata ," The Hallucination of David said.

as the Hallucination of David fades before Sonata appears an 12 year old boy whose face is bloody . Sonata gets off the boy and shakes his right fist ," What in the hell have a done . I hurt a innocent kid and didn't even mean to. I was so blind by anger that I could even see clearly," Sonata said.

a Hallucination of Ozzy appears before Sonata " Sonata you have to let go of this obsession of yours . It is eating away at your soul," the Hallucination of Ozzy said.

tears being to fall down Sonata's face , " But I have to make David pay for what he did to you and the others !" Sonata said.

" at what cost though ?" there is a saying Sonata. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you," the Hallucination of Ozzy said.

Sonata sakes his right fist " I will never be like that monster David!" Sonata said.

OOC: scene inspire by a scene from Daredevil Season 2.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-29-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    My Forum check it out

A slow grin crawled across Parsley's face at hearing this highly satisfactory answer.

"Is that so? Well, then I realize now that you're more useful than I first realized." She stepped toward the little robot until she was standing a comfortable distance from it. "You see, I plan on spending a romantic evening with my mate and I need something that will be able to please her sufficiently. You just previously stated that your primary function is the pleasure of those you assist, therefore, I believe this falls well into your programming."

She kneeled down so she was at its height level. "So tell me, which of your body parts are capable of vibrating?"

" Mr Gazaki is capable of vibrating all body parts of a organic life form." Mr. Gazaki said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded.

"Shame. All the same, until I finish my investigation of her, that is to say Glacia, I would aks you not destroy the corpse unless you absolutely must." The Oni offered, before returning to her examination.

OT: Cleric, Ishtar's checking the magic in the heart to see where/who it's from, and Ochazuke has been trying to trace the origin of the magic in the heart and ring, as well.
    The Ring is old, from a familiar Earth based magic. Asha’rah would mention it belonged to Arthur, Earth’s first Guardian. Its purpose is to amplify one’s existing magic.

The heart, bound by temporal Magic’s, has a purpose of keeping the heart and engine protected from alteration or compromise. If compromised, it has an ability to explode in a massive explosion.

It is also of a strange human and First Race amalgam of technologies.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan is engulfed in flames. From her crouched position, she stands upright and as she does the flames begin to merge with her aura. As the aura grows brighter, the flames vanish, revealing her from within. The Eye of Iris now fully awake, Meagan flares her aura up and once more summons a Chroma Blast, aiming and firing it at Vatta at nearly a point-blank range. The intent of the blast was to use juts enough force to send Lady Deathatalker over the edge of the Arena.
    It does so, but she manages to catch herself an inch from the ground outside the arena. Floating, she glares at Meagan. Flames swirl and blast towards the ground, propelling her upwards and towards Meagan like a rocket.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

" Mr Gazaki is capable of vibrating all body parts of a organic life form." Mr. Gazaki said.
    He misunderstood the nature of her question, but that was okay. "I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Gazaki. So, do you agree to help me make my lover very happy tonight? I'll be sure to ask your creator, too, just to be safe."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC: Yo, Cleric! Miburo had Held attack Incenio last page of you didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The answer given to Althena was Eonoki, the young saiyan woman, unceremoniously being flung towards her by Held, before he slowly began to rise to his feet with a grunt of effort, glass shards scraping on the floor below. "I'm fine. Worry about the captives."

The Nevadians gaze was focused on the eyes of the Acrosian monstrosity. It happened so quickly before he attacked, his tail snaking out from across the room, that Held almost missed it. But there it was, before his own eyes.

I don't fucking believe it. How is this possible?!

The Shingan. No doubt plucked from his kin, and somehow able to manifest within Incenio. There was no doubt as to his intentions, as his body was testament to his work, it seemed.

How cruel...This is what they were killed for? Acroscians aren't usually able to use their tails in that manner...I guess it's easy enough to connect the dots with the Namekian as well...

Held was never one to let a moment of distraction go to waste. No sooner had Incenio covered his eyes, that a capsule was leased from his left hand, and the the golden sheen of his spear illuminated the room.

The right hand gripped the center of the spear before it could hit the floor, and the weapon was launched, straight as an arrow past Blizzar, who was in danger of having the life choked out of him, towards the distracted Incenio's midsection.
    The spear punches into him, Incenio grunting.

He doesn’t seem all that worried.

He grips the spear, ripping it out, and casts it back at Held even harder.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He misunderstood the nature of her question, but that was okay. "I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Gazaki. So, do you agree to help me make my lover very happy tonight? I'll be sure to ask your creator, too, just to be safe."
    "Affirmative." Mr. Gazaki said.
    My Forum check it out

After getting Held's answer Althena catches Eonoki and examines her, " Hey are you alright? if not then I can heal you!" Althena said.
    OOC: in case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out