Page 719 of 782 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    E Bekon stepped up onto the ring, arms crossed and looking as calm and confident as Sarada. Locking eyes with her, he smiled. "You should perhaps have a talk with your friend Meg Luna. She practically gave away that she knows you on a personal level, in so many words."

"Now then, I am a magnaminous Emperor, and to make this as interesting, I'd like to propose that we up the stakes and turn this little match into deathmatch. Victory conditions being death or one's opponent becoming unable--or unwilling--to fight, of course." He didn't have much desire to kill the "Queen", despite his distaste for purebreds; he simply wanted the best environment best suited to pushing her. "And don't worry, I've gotten the paperwork out of the way already. You need only accept or decline, at this point."
    "..."

Goddamn it, Meagan.

What was the point of using an alias if she was just going to tell people they were part of the same team? At least Chris figured it out before Sarada finally dropped the charade.

She didn't respond to that point, only listened to what he had to say next. A deathmatch? She had never had one of those before, but had fought with her life on the line plenty of times. She knew for a fact, however, that killing was against the rules, so unless by 'paper work' he meant he bribed the officials/Incenio - which was very likely - then she didn't know. She didn't want to be disqualified, but how could she refuse?

Tch. He knew she couldn't.

"I accept," she answered. With that, she motioned into a defensive stance and waited.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She does so, flying straight into the arena wall and crashing down onto the ground. Meagan hears the crowd cheer as she is announced as the winner.

Vatta gets up, a dirty glare thrown Meagan’s way as she leaves and the next bout is called.

E. Bekon vs Queen Sarada.
    As Meagan leaves the arena, she finds herself staggering a little. The energy drain on her was more than she expected it would be.

Slowly finding her way through the crowd, she found a place where she could rest while still having a good view of Sarada's fight. As she rested and watched, she also focused on rebuilding her ki reserves.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "..."

Goddamn it, Meagan.

What was the point of using an alias if she was just going to tell people they were part of the same team? At least Chris figured it out before Sarada finally dropped the charade.

She didn't respond to that point, only listened to what he had to say next. A deathmatch? She had never had one of those before, but had fought with her life on the line plenty of times. She knew for a fact, however, that killing was against the rules, so unless by 'paper work' he meant he bribed the officials/Incenio - which was very likely - then she didn't know. She didn't want to be disqualified, but how could she refuse?

Tch. He knew she couldn't.

"I accept," she answered. With that, she motioned into a defensive stance and waited.
    Of course, by 'paperwork', he meant bribed every relevant official running this tournament. Discreetly, as one might expect. Regardless of his methods, it pleased him that the 'queen' accepted. His smile deepened as he maintained eye contact. "Excellent."

Instead of dropping into a fighting stance, he began pacing, slowly, towards her, both arms held loosely behind his back. Stopping in the middle of the ring, he raised one hand and motioned at her. "You may approach." Or, in less condescending terms... he was giving her the first strike.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Of course, by 'paperwork', he meant bribed every relevant official running this tournament. Discreetly, as one might expect. Regardless of his methods, it pleased him that the 'queen' accepted. His smile deepened as he maintained eye contact. "Excellent."

Instead of dropping into a fighting stance, he began pacing, slowly, towards her, both arms held loosely behind his back. Stopping in the middle of the ring, he raised one hand and motioned at her. "You may approach." Or, in less condescending terms... he was giving her the first strike.
    Sarada's jaw tightened even more than it already was. Arrogant prick.

He gave her the first move, and she was going to make sure it was a good one.

Her foot dug into the ground, then propelled her forward like a cannonball. As she dashed ahead, her hand clenched into a fist and formed an energy blasts around it. Her arm blurred forward, sending her first slamming into his chest. At the moment of impact, the blast exploding, adding even more damage to the punch.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Excellent work, Held!" Blizzar complimented, dashing forward towards Incenio, fists held in front of him. "Now, I believe this is yours..." the Arcosian Lieutenant stated, using his telekinesis to pick up the spear embedded in the wall and launch it back nearby Held's feet...hopefully going through Incenio in the process.

Whether that did or did not occur, Blizzar reared a fist back aimed at Incenio's head. After all the Namekian healing properties relied on the brain. Perhaps if damaged properly enough, an end could be put to Incenio's bothersome healing capabilities.

"And I believe this belongs to you, old boy!" Blizzar taunted and released the salvo of punches known as the Meteor Jabs.

OT: Last post curse

Sarada's jaw tightened even more than it already was. Arrogant prick.

He gave her the first move, and she was going to make sure it was a good one.

Her foot dug into the ground, then propelled her forward like a cannonball. As she dashed ahead, her hand clenched into a fist and formed an energy blasts around it. Her arm blurred forward, sending her first slamming into his chest. At the moment of impact, the blast exploding, adding even more damage to the punch.
    And impact it did, sending up a tremendous cloud of dust and debris. When it cleared, the Emperor stood, defiant and surrounded by a green energy shield. He was still smiling, but it seemed to have faded a bit. "Not bad. You are, by far, the strongest purebred I've ever encountered. However..."

Clenching his fists, his aura erupted around him, blowing the Saiyan Queen away just from the sheer pressure. "It's not enough. Was your display against that human your best? If so, then I hate to tell you this, but you have signed your own death warrant by agreeing to a deathmatch."

He paused for a moment, crossing his arms. "I, and I alone, carry the weight of my people's dreams and hopes--their future--upon my back. It is my greatest burden, but at the same time, the source of my strength. I cannot lose, ever, or all will be lost. What is your burden--your source of strength--Queen? Why do you fight"

In truth, he fully expected the purebred to just sucker punch him in response.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    The Ring is old, from a familiar Earth based magic. AshaÂ’rah would mention it belonged to Arthur, EarthÂ’s first Guardian. Its purpose is to amplify oneÂ’s existing magic.

The heart, bound by temporal MagicÂ’s, has a purpose of keeping the heart and engine protected from alteration or compromise. If compromised, it has an ability to explode in a massive explosion.

It is also of a strange human and First Race amalgam of technologies.
    Ochazuke pored over the ring, attuning his analysis of its finer, unseen nature. As if a little heartbeat, he felt it resonate there as a portion of his spiritual inquisition test this little piece of twisted metal. Not an instrument of itself, but a means. It in itself is not the source, but a point of focus. Far from exhuding a great amount of power, it was as if it only came alive when drawing upon an outside source; it in itself was inherently lifeless, and so dormant only the work remained.

"One of your champions then, Asha'rah?" Holding it fast, the ring crest his palm and lay as cold as the dark blood which ran upon his arm. "The First Guardian. Far from a mere trinket, assuredly."

How ancient was this story of man? Faced with his own limitation, he reached out to master the elements surrounding him to become greater than his means alone. "Though even this would not satisfy the Doctor's aims..."

Turning his attention to the engraved heart in Ishtar's hand, his expression darkened. Now with the knowledge of that vision, corroborated with the attack just days ago, there could be no doubt.

"The source of the Doctor's instruments...something once discovered and long-since forgotten," he mused. Yet unlike the Ring, the integrity of this device seemed significantly more compromised, of a fashion. A latticework of some dead, unearthly language, though he was hardly an interpreter it seemed that the syntax was garbled, half-written and incomplete. "This is not his work. It is pilfered."

Retired Overlord

While the battle between the two fighters, the ally Sarada and the foe Bekon, was a spectacle worthy of her attention....Cthylla the Observer found her attention draw away from the unfolding battle in return from another focus. Her foe to be from the last round had seemingly forfeited his right to the match, for reasons that a less perceptive being might assume were cowardice. There were no stake beyond the humiliation of defeat....and yet he had submitted.

...and the reason seemed to lie with the fighter she was to face next, the one victorious during his round. The red swordsman.

...and so the Voidling had chosen to seek him out before they were to fight proper, if only to observe this one closer.

And impact it did, sending up a tremendous cloud of dust and debris. When it cleared, the Emperor stood, defiant and surrounded by a green energy shield. He was still smiling, but it seemed to have faded a bit. "Not bad. You are, by far, the strongest purebred I've ever encountered. However..."

Clenching his fists, his aura erupted around him, blowing the Saiyan Queen away just from the sheer pressure. "It's not enough. Was your display against that human your best? If so, then I hate to tell you this, but you have signed your own death warrant by agreeing to a deathmatch."

He paused for a moment, crossing his arms. "I, and I alone, carry the weight of my people's dreams and hopes--their future--upon my back. It is my greatest burden, but at the same time, the source of my strength. I cannot lose, ever, or all will be lost. What is your burden--your source of strength--Queen? Why do you fight"

In truth, he fully expected the purebred to just sucker punch him in response.
    Sarada had been expecting to strike true, and she had. However, the trueness of her blow was mitigated by a green barrier Bekon erected at the last second.

That name... a half-breed with an intense hatred for purebred Saiyans that just so happens to have the same name as Totoma's father. Yeah, there was no doubting it. The man she was fighting was an alternate Totoma.

Sarada's eyes narrowed as he began speaking again. What could have possibly happened to him to make him this way. Sure, her Totoma wasn't the friendliest toward purebreds when she first met him, but nothing to this extent. It made her sick just thinking about it.

Wait, what'd he say? The future of the race rested on his shoulders? The weight and hopes of his people? She'd sympathize if he wasn't such a piece of shit. Instead, she just sneered and dashed forward again. Her fist blurred again and slammed into the energy barrier, deliberately.

Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram

"My strength comes from my people. To reform our image and make our race something our ancestors would be proud of." It was a true burden, and one that many thought was impossible. Yet, when she thought of the progress they had made in just the first year of her reign, it made her heart swell with pride, and excitement for the years to come. She couldn't wait to look back years from now and reflect on where they had been and how far they came.

"Five hundred years of genocide and terror is hard to erase, but we'll do it. I know we will."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

On the way there, she was greeted by an extremely naked Etrina. Hm. Odd. ...ah, I see. She was naked when she was in her pink fairy form.

A mischievous smirk touched her lips as she circled around Etrina. Her hand blurred forward and gave the young mage a hard slap on the butt.

"You should put some clothes on," she commented nonchalantly.
    "YEEEEK!" Etrina jumped a foot forward and covered her rear with her remaining hand. "OH REALLY YOU THINK SO?! Damn it....I have to....get to my room...." Etrina tried to step past Parsley and head to her room. Erosa, for her part, looked both confused and amused at the same time being used like a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "YEEEEK!" Etrina jumped a foot forward and covered her rear with her remaining hand. "OH REALLY YOU THINK SO?! Damn it....I have to....get to my room...." Etrina tried to step past Parsley and head to her room. Erosa, for her part, looked both confused and amused at the same time being used like a shield.
    Parsley stepped aside to not only let Etrina pass, but to continue on her own way to the kitchen. "Or don't. I'm sure Zaofan won't mind." The notion that clothes were absolutely required for every day living still bemused and perplexed Parsley. The only reason she was dressed right now was because these humans got their undergarments twisted into a bunch.

And speaking of, another thing that confused Parsley. Why would anyone want to wear clothes under their clothes? Were pants not good enough that they had to wear underpants, too? Hmph, absurd. Then again, she did really like how Avoca looked in those underwear that were made of satin. Those looked... good.

Mm.

Alas, she likely left those at home. And since they had no Earth money, they couldn't purchase any here. Ah, well. It wasn't like she was going to be wearing them for very long, anyway.

"Ah, there you are," she spoke when she found Avoca still in the kitchen. "Listen, I know you're beyond ready to go home, but I'm really glad you decided to stay with me. At least for tonight."

"Well, it's been a year since we've seen each other, and it looks like this... what the shit is going on around here won't be resolved for a while. So... I might as well get it while I'm here."

It would have been better to 'get it while they were here' in their own bed, but they would have to manage. Luckily, she was informed that Ishtar had somehow managed to purchase an entire city for herself. She and Ishtar had been sleeping there during their time on Earth. Parsley hoped the Oni would extend hospitality to her and Avoca. "I promise I'll make it worth your while. And to do so, I've enlisted the help of Mr. Gazaki."

"...who?"

Erm, right. "Qaztoh's little robot," she clarified.

"...who?"

"...One of the giant frogs walking around."

"Oh. And she has a robot?" Parsley nodded. "Okay. What's it supposed to do?"

The smile Parsley showed must have sent a chill up her spine, given the shift in her position. "I'm going to get him... to give you a massage!"

"...oh. Okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just... they way you were looking, I thought you somehow convinced the robot thing to act as a... you know."

"So that thing can look at your divine body. I don't think so. The frog may have a camera or something installed in it. I want its time with us to be as innocuous as possible, then when it leaves, I'll make your toes curl."

"Heehee... Okay, when you put it that way."

"Perfect."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nunlil and Jinzi reappear, even as Alt Zaofan and Asha’rah are treated for their grevious wounds.

Jinzi looks around.

“So...what did I miss?”
    Dash lands on the Lookout just as Cyanna was about to go looking for her, "Where have you been?"

Taking a few steps, still looking a bit battered and a bit burnt, she shrugged, "Ah had to see it for myself." Dash then looks past her, "Is that Jinzi an Nunlil?"

"Oh," Cyanna replies, "I guess so."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Excellent! Thank you," Parsley replied happily. "I'll be sure to bring him back without a scratch."

She quickly returned to the kitchen to tell Avoca her intentions for the night.

On the way there, she was greeted by an extremely naked Etrina. Hm. Odd. ...ah, I see. She was naked when she was in her pink fairy form.

A mischievous smirk touched her lips as she circled around Etrina. Her hand blurred forward and gave the young mage a hard slap on the butt.

"You should put some clothes on," she commented nonchalantly.
    Meanwhile Qaztoh is still with her inventions , " Sigh the Captain Stratovarius and his crew requested me to make them stuff that's pretty useless. I mean really a microwave power by Kinect energy , a Automatic Vacuum Cleaner, Automatic Popcorn disperser , tape recorder device , sound amplifier , voice modulator and a pair of 3D glasses! they could have just got all that stuff at a electronics store , but no they had me make all of it for them. I know he's coming for me Sonata isn't just going to let me leave his crew just like that," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh then puts sixteen of her inventions back in her Jobox and goes to meet with Dash and Cyanna .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-26-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena starts healing Eonoki and a yellow light starts shining down on Eonki's body.

OOC: Limits to Althena's healing. One it can't cure some one of poison she has other ability that does that, Two it can not cure people of diseases , Three it can not regrow a person's missing limbs if they have been severed, and four it can not heal fatal wounds.

OOC: in case this was missed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada had been expecting to strike true, and she had. However, the trueness of her blow was mitigated by a green barrier Bekon erected at the last second.

That name... a half-breed with an intense hatred for purebred Saiyans that just so happens to have the same name as Totoma's father. Yeah, there was no doubting it. The man she was fighting was an alternate Totoma.

Sarada's eyes narrowed as he began speaking again. What could have possibly happened to him to make him this way. Sure, her Totoma wasn't the friendliest toward purebreds when she first met him, but nothing to this extent. It made her sick just thinking about it.

Wait, what'd he say? The future of the race rested on his shoulders? The weight and hopes of his people? She'd sympathize if he wasn't such a piece of shit. Instead, she just sneered and dashed forward again. Her fist blurred again and slammed into the energy barrier, deliberately.

Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram

"My strength comes from my people. To reform our image and make our race something our ancestors would be proud of." It was a true burden, and one that many thought was impossible. Yet, when she thought of the progress they had made in just the first year of her reign, it made her heart swell with pride, and excitement for the years to come. She couldn't wait to look back years from now and reflect on where they had been and how far they came.

"Five hundred years of genocide and terror is hard to erase, but we'll do it. I know we will."
    Totoma maintained eye contact with Sarada through all of this, his gaze seemingly boring into her. After a while, he smiled. "Ah, I see... you're not from here, are you? An..." He paused again, his gaze becoming even more intense and... unnerving, almost. "...alternate timeline? Interesting."

His barrier cracked--he could have reinforced it, but decided not to--and then shattered, and Sarada's fist struck true, impacting square in his face, throwing his head back and making him stumble back a step. Taking a deep breath, he stood up straight again, grinning wickedly.

Well, time to start pushing.

His aura flared, and this time it wasn't just a run-of-the-mill Kiai--but rather him powering up. The blue flame of his aura grew larger and larger, crackling with electricity. All around him, a great wind picked up, filling the arena. And then, as soon as it began, it was over, and the wind died down.

"Did your world have a Jagam? He was my first real challenge... my mother died, but I emerged from the fray alive and victorious. Do you know where I ended up?" He took a step forward. "Callion. Hated... spit upon... abused. Despite that, I tried to do good, even saving the planet from a retaliatory invasion. And what did I get?" His smile twisted into a hateful, rage-filled grimace. "More hate, spite, and malice. My mate--pregnant, mind you--drugged, dragged out into the street, and murdered, and I arriving too late to do anything but take my rage out on those monsters. Not long after, Callion became a peaceful world... a haven for halfbreeds."

He paused for a moment to calm the simmering rage he felt at that recollection. "But... you purebreds simply couldn't leave us alone. The other Saiyan worlds banded together and attacked us, and a brutal war ensued. Millions upon millions of saiyans--purebred and hybrid alike--died. Even when the other Saiyan worlds were on the verge of collapse, they refused to accept surrender, no matter how generous our terms. And even when that horrible ordeal was over, we still had to deal with the Threshling Empire, which had been gathering power, waiting to pounce upon the exhausted victor."

"Yet, even their very god fell before me, in the end." Totoma shrugged. "But I've gotten off topic. Let's just cut to the chase. Go on, transform into a Super Saiyan. Surely the Saiyan Queen is capable of that much, right?"