Page 735 of 782 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Eva smiles and Kai nods.

“Then be Welcome here, Aleka.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She’s a living, breathing person. Though each one seems....copied.

Clones, perhaps? The tech is forbidden and illegal in her timeline.

A chilly feeling hits her senses as a voice speaks to her from behind.

“Enjoying the Tournament?”

Incenio stands behind her, smiling.
    Resisting the urge to react, or even to turn around, Meagan calmly replied, "It is not for me to enjoy. Only to fight when needed. I do not need to ask if you are enjoying it, so, if you wil excuse me I must prepare for my next match." She then began to walk forward, away from him, at a casual pace.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Resisting the urge to react, or even to turn around, Meagan calmly replied, "It is not for me to enjoy. Only to fight when needed. I do not need to ask if you are enjoying it, so, if you wil excuse me I must prepare for my next match." She then began to walk forward, away from him, at a casual pace.
    “Yes, yes, that’s true. Good luck. Everyone.....is counting on you.”

He smiles wide, then moves towards Sarada and E.Bekon.

You’ll notice that all psychic and comm traffic, alongside ki sensing, has been cut off from inside the underground area to the arena above.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Further into the frigid North Continent it points, towards the mountains.
    As they were hot by a boast of cold air, Dash grumbled, "Ah shoulda' taken my jacket." then she checks the scanner, "Cya, ah think we're almost there. Let's go down for a closer look."

The two then change course and move downward closer to the ground.

Flying over the mountains, Dash focuses on the scanner, while Cyanna uses her senses to seek out any sign of what Jinzi sent them to find.

You’ll notice that all psychic and comm traffic, alongside ki sensing, has been cut off from inside the underground area to the arena above.
    Meagan pings Sarada telepathically to give her a heads up that trouble was coming her way. She then continues to seek out Balon, heading in the direction Cthylla pointed out earlier.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Meagan pings Sarada telepathically to give her a heads up that trouble was coming her way. She then continues to seek out Balon, heading in the direction Cthylla pointed out earlier.

Sarada received the telepathic ping from Meagan that trouble was incoming just as she sensed that Incenio or all people was heading her way. She sat back down next to Totoma, only to notice that he was watching Held, Blizzar, and Althena battle Incenio somewhere else.

It was beyond weird.

What was more, she couldn't sense them anywhere. It was like they just vanished. "What the hell is going o–" She also noticed a familiar face on his tablet. "Enoki," she whispered. Her aunt, who got herself exiled for standing in defiance of Queen Becbaga and the road the Saiyan race found itself on years ago. The same aunt she welcomed back and officially pardoned shortly after being crowned. What was she doing down there?

"What the hell is going on around here?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The baby erosa looked at the outstretched finger, made one more reach for the cup proper...then relented itself to the small sample with an cute yet annoyed gao and sucked(With a slight amount of bite) the coffee from her finger.

".....Gao....Bleeegg..." The Id stuck its little tongue out, clearly not impressed with the taste...But none the less kept reaching for the cup. Perhaps thinking the cup made it better, or just because some id part of her wanted it despite the taste.
    "It will not taste better from the cup, little one." Ishtar said with a chuckle, before rocking the Eggrosa. All the same however, as the little Id continued to clamor for the cup, the Oni eventually relented and very carefully tilted the cup to allow the Id a sip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Karine tried to keep focus away from the adorable small girl nearby but why did she feel like Erosa? It made her realize how long she had been gone that she was completely and utterly out of the loop. Never the less, it meant her friends and people she knew in this circle had stories to tell. "That's good. I was concerned that my home had once again attracted the ire of something or someone again."

Eva had 'mended' with fate. That being the case, perhaps it was unintentional blow back from it? For every action, there was a reaction in of some sort. It was definitely another subject for another time.

"As for myself, I've been all right but sadly still no signs of finding my father. It seems like everytime we come close some thing comes up, almost like a higher power throwing nails in the middle of a bike. It's..annoying. To put it lightly." Her gaze shifted to the tiny girl, cheeks flushing slightly. "W-who is the small one?"

It couldn't be Erosa's kid, she couldn't wrap her head around them being a mother at least without maturing more if such a thing was possible.
    Ishtar frowned.

So Karine had been searching for her father, all this time. Curious. That she'd not managed to find anything more than echoes however, was certainly concerning however. "Ah ... well, one hopes you eventually find what is needed to track him down. Perhaps that former foe of ours, Shimmer might be of assistance ?"

It didn't go unnoticed though, that Karine kept stealing glances at the child in her arm, and when the question was inevitably asked the Oni chuckled.

"The small one ? A younger Erosa. The result of her proximity to myself and other, during her recent ... gestation, for lack of a better term. Cute, is she not ?"

Ishstar seemed pleasant enough and the conversation but there was a giant beast in the room that hadn't been addressed, yet she didn't seem bothered by.

She was injured; yet she was still pulling a casual conversation. Some races could take obscene amounts of punishment and still go on due to their unique biology so maybe that was the main cause and she was in no serious danger.

Still..

"So, I'm not sure about your kind and wounds but that one seems a bit nasty. I could heal you up, if you like. Unless that's just a flesh wound to your kind and you don't want to." For all she knew, it be both a biological and a cultural one and she'd take offense to healing which would explain everyone going about their day as if nothing what so ever was out of the ordinary.

Aleka had picked a eccentric group to tie her lot with for the time being but it made life more interesting. Besides, wasn't she the same in some ways? She choose to be here after all.
    Ishtar blinked.

"The wound ? Ah ..." the Oni trailed off a moment before checking something, before responding further. "... right. No no, certainly not simply a 'flesh wound', I do believe these wounds of mine, would at the least be problematic to most of my kind." Ishtar clarified, before sipping on the coffee she was sharing with the young Erosa.

"I am simply not, er ... normal ? By the measure of my own species. An explanation perhaps that is far too long-winded for an introductory conversation." That explained, the Oni considered the offer of healing then, and after a moment she shrugged her shoulders.

"I do not see a reason to decline, so long as such an endeavor does not trouble you unduly ..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Only to discover Balon appears to be in the underground section that is sealed off.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

In the sealed off lab, he catches a glimpse of someone he knows.

Enoki.

One of the only pureblood Saiyans who has been on his side from the beginning. She had been an outcast before his uprising, and a staunch ally and friend.

She had gone missing a while ago.
    Oh? Was that old Enoki? Why yes... yes it was.

One of the purebreds that held that rare genetic factor that made her immune to that disease, and, beyond that, someone who had... for reasons unknown to him, supported him through thick and thin. A calm, moderating voice that probably was in large part responsible for preventing him from becoming a complete monster. And one of the few purebreds he could wholeheartedly say he harbored no prejudice towards.

She had disappeared some time ago, and in point of fact, he had suspected Incenio... investigating that disappearance had been one of his reasons for coming here, in fact. To know that she was alive was a huge weight off his shoulders, though who knew what manner of torture Incenio had put her through. Now then, he still didn't want to interfere and he felt she was in good hands, but how to contact her...

"Kiyomi, I've found Enoki."

Normally, Kiyomi's dulcet voice would have rang through his communicator immediately, but he was met only with radio silence... and then his feed cut off. That... that was not good. She was in a safe place, guarded by his most elite of the elite, so he didn't have to worry about her safety. No, it was his own safety he had to worry about.

As if. Finishing off the remainder of his meal--save for one roast, which he saved--the Emperor stood, re-capsuled the dinnerware, and stretched. He had used a lot more power than intended fighting Sarada, so he wasn't operating at anywhere near his peak capacity, but he was still almost certainly the strongest person here.

Finding Sarada, he approached her, holding out the roast to her. "Nice grin. Don't even need to read your mind to know what you're thinking about--your upcoming fights against Meg Luna and... hm, Charco too, I'd guess. Heh, gotta admit, he's an interesting one... I'd like to go a round or two with him, myself!"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Incenio walks up to Sarada me E.Bejon, smiling.

“I’ve quite enjoyed your performances so far. To think two super Saiyans in our midsts....shocking.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

As they were hot by a boast of cold air, Dash grumbled, "Ah shoulda' taken my jacket." then she checks the scanner, "Cya, ah think we're almost there. Let's go down for a closer look."

The two then change course and move downward closer to the ground.

Flying over the mountains, Dash focuses on the scanner, while Cyanna uses her senses to seek out any sign of what Jinzi sent them to find.
    From inside the mountain there is a faint sense of...something.

The radar points towards it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“I’ve quite enjoyed your performances so far. To think two super Saiyans in our midsts....shocking.”
    Sarada resisted the urge to narrow her eyes and instead smirked. "Glad to put on a show for our gracious host. Just wait, though, 'cause you ain't seen nothing yet. If me and that Charco guy make it to the finals, we'll tear the whole house down!"

Inwardly, she was gagging having to play gracious fighter to this clown. She knew he was up to no good even before she met him. These Frost Demons were not to be trusted, even under the best of circumstances!

"So, make any good bets? I just know you and that other Icer up there with you are making wagers left and right, ahaha!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada resisted the urge to narrow her eyes and instead smirked. "Glad to put on a show for our gracious host. Just wait, though, 'cause you ain't seen nothing yet. If me and that Charco guy make it to the finals, we'll tear the whole house down!"

Inwardly, she was gagging having to play gracious fighter to this clown. She knew he was up to no good even before she met him. These Frost Demons were not to be trusted, even under the best of circumstances!

"So, make any good bets? I just know you and that other Icer up there with you are making wagers left and right, ahaha!"
    “Yes, Blizzar managed to take a fair amount of my money. Sadly, he was called away. Duty and whatnot.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The fact that there were two Incenios was... troubling. Either he was using the multi-form or...

Oho, Incenio, you rascal. Judging from the fact that all of his guards looked basically identical, he had more than likely cloned himself. But even then, the clones should be independent of each other, unless...

Was Incenio a hive-mind?

No matter. For now, he had a role to play, and play it he shall.

"Of course. The Emperor aims to please. One can only hope the rest of the tournament shall be as thrilling, would you not agree? Though I'm sure, as Queen Sarada says, her fight against Charco, if we are so fortunate to witness such a thing, will be quite the spectacle. I am most looking forward to it, myself."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

“Yes, Blizzar managed to take a fair amount of my money. Sadly, he was called away. Duty and whatnot.”
    "Is that so? Well, you win some and you lose some. You look like how much ever ya lost is just a drop in the bucket."

Sarada had two prevailing thoughts. One, she knew that Incenio was lying through his teeth about Blizzar, and two, she really hoped that Blizzar and Held got paid before they got snatched.

Because Her Highness was about to get PAID.

She figured she'd allow Held to keep whatever he made on her fights as repayment for saving her life. After all, he wouldn't have made that money if he hadn't. Blizzar, on the other hand, had better have brought his wallet.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!