Page 741 of 782 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Incenio lets Meagan go and eat he sin amusement as E Bekon vomits in a corner.
    OOC: ...lol. It's not a party until someone's throwing up.

IC:

And this was why he hated this technique. Whole Hog was efficient and useful, but--

HURF. BLURRRGH.

--why couldn't it just neutralize toxins directly instead of this!?

Finally, however, the majority of the poison had been expelled, and E Bekon stood up, feeling... better? Well, better in a sense. He had, after all, just vomited. Thank Vocado he'd digested most of his meal by now. Hurry for Saiyan genetics or something.

Concentrating, he once again reached 'inside' himself to check whether or not enough of the poison had been expelled to preserve his life. Needless to say, he hoped that was the case. Seriously...

He had planned to just screw Incenio over, but the fucking Frost Demon was making it very difficult to stick to his plan. Fucking pointy-horned freezy-pops.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    For Cleric in case this was missed.
    Just a security door with guards in front of it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Just a security door with guards in front of it.
    Judging by the number of guards in front of the door, that must have been the security room. Hm.

'Meagan, I found ty security room. I'm about to give you a distraction, so move your ass.'

With that said and with the hope that everything went how she wanted, Sarada out on her most dismissive expression and strode confidently toward the door. "Move aside," she demanded
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Chris responds after a few moments.

“Still can’t access the surface, so we are all still trapped down here.”
    "Bloody excellent," Blizzar sighed dryly. "I don't suppose you have any bright ideas on how we all can make our dashing escape, do you?"

Judging by the number of guards in front of the door, that must have been the security room. Hm.

'Meagan, I found ty security room. I'm about to give you a distraction, so move your ass.'

With that said and with the hope that everything went how she wanted, Sarada out on her most dismissive expression and strode confidently toward the door. "Move aside," she demanded
    "Dammit, Sarada! Totoma might die, and everyone says I'm the impatient one. I can't leave him like this. "
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Dammit, Sarada! Totoma might die, and everyone says I'm the impatient one. I can't leave him like this. "
    'Tch. He's a Saiyan. He'll be fine. Besides, he's the strongest person here by far, so it'll take a lot more than poison to take him out,' Sarada responded.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    OOC: ...lol. It's not a party until someone's throwing up.

IC:

And this was why he hated this technique. Whole Hog was efficient and useful, but--

HURF. BLURRRGH.

--why couldn't it just neutralize toxins directly instead of this!?

Finally, however, the majority of the poison had been expelled, and E Bekon stood up, feeling... better? Well, better in a sense. He had, after all, just vomited. Thank Vocado he'd digested most of his meal by now. Hurry for Saiyan genetics or something.

Concentrating, he once again reached 'inside' himself to check whether or not enough of the poison had been expelled to preserve his life. Needless to say, he hoped that was the case. Seriously...

He had planned to just screw Incenio over, but the fucking Frost Demon was making it very difficult to stick to his plan. Fucking pointy-horned freezy-pops.
    Still invisible, Meagan made her way to check on him. If Sarada is right, then she'll quickly join up with the Sayian Queen. If not, she'll do what she could to heal him first.

Using her abilities, she checked his life signs and vitals without giving herself away.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-03-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So, this kid could just straight up nullify magic, eh? Not a bad trick. Unfortunately for the sarge, it cut off about half his offense...but it certainly didn't leave him out of the fight.

"So, it's cost that's an issue, is it...?" Meehsas nodded as Charco leaped in the air. "Can't say you're exactly wrong!" He grimaced as he realizes he was about to get hit with a two pronged attack.

The Sergeant didn't have many long range offensive ki maneuvers at his own disposal, but aside from flight he did know one extremely useful trick. As the blast headed towards him, he grabbed two grenades from his belt and covered himself in and thin layer of ki.

This ki armor allowed him absorb the blast, but in gathering the two grenades, it left him open to Charco's kick. He could only leap back as far as he could and brace himself as the kick hit him in the chest.

...that definitely broke a rib or two, but it didn't deter Meehsas. In a swift motion he let go of the two grenades, dropping them onto the floor while grabbing the leg Charco kicked him with, with one arm and reaching to grab the punk's other leg with his other hand.

Leaping up into the air, he planted his feet down on the grenades, one foot for each explosive as they set down into the ground. The resulting explosion rocketed the two into the air, high above the stands.

"Even I have to admit...." Meehsas strafed, gritting his teeth as he shot downward, back towards the Arena, using his ki to boost him. "THAT THERE'S A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH OUR EDUCATION SYSTEEEEEEEE3M!" he shouted as their velocity increased, it soon becomes clear to Charco that the Sgt intended to hit him with an aerial powerbomb!
    Charco's ploy worked for the most part, as he felt the give of ribs breaking beneath his heel as it hammered down against Meehsas' chest. That victory would come at a price as his opponent seized his leg followed by his other leg being captured as well.

"It doesn't help that society still has deep-rooted beliefs that only through college can one succeed; beliefs that colleges have used to justify their absurd prices but lack of real-world applications!"

An eruption beneath the two of them launched both opponents into the air and it quickly became apparent that Meehsas was planning to powerbomb him into oblivion. As someone who also watched a lot of ZWF as a child, he would not allow himself to be in such a manner! Unless it was a Gravestone piledriver from the Overtaker, then maybe. With a defiant roar, a dense orange flare of ki emerged from his body as he tapped into the second state of his Thyreophora form. Energized with the sudden surge of power, Charco lifted his upper half up, seeking to strike Meehsas in the face. Regardless of whether or not that punch suceeded or not, the boy then flung his upper half backwards, using his body weight, momentum and increase of power in an attempt to reverse the powerbomb to his advantage. In doing so, he would turn it into a Frankensteiner that would drive Meehsas' skull into the ground instead.

------
    Combat Information

[Thyreophora, Second State Active
    Current PL: 1,350,000
    Posts Until Detonation: 3]

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Still invisible, Meagan made her way to check on him. If Sarada is right, then she'll quickly join up with the Sayian Queen. If not, she'll do what she could to heal him first.

Using her abilities, she checked his life signs and vitals without giving herself away.
    "Do not waste your effort....His life is meaningless to us." Cthylla's voice whispered in hear mind. "A million more die by the waysides of time...this is but another false path. Focus on whats yours. Our goal is elusive and your friends in danger...."

“What they can do matters not to what you can do. All one can do is their own best.”
    " I never thought of it like that before thanks for the advice." Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-03-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Bloody excellent," Blizzar sighed dryly. "I don't suppose you have any bright ideas on how we all can make our dashing escape, do you?"

" Okay before we go does anyone else need to be heal?" Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

‘Ehh.....from what I can tell these three lower levels are all sealed. Blockers, jammers, and everything in between to keep the place closed off. Incenio clearly meant to use the place as a trap if anyone other than him or his people git down here. I’m working on the elevator now to at least get to you. Ohh, and the walls and ceilings and the like? Some sort of knock off katchin. Not as tough but damn durable.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“No.”

The five guards barely even look at her as the one speaks.

“Move along.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“No.”

The five guards barely even look at her as the one speaks.

“Move along.”
    "Hmph! Don't you idiots know who you're talking to. I'm Queen Sarada, sovereign Lady of the purebred Saiyan race! I go where I want, when I want, and I want to go in that room. So, move."

Come on, Meagan. I'm not trying to start that big a scene so early, she thought to herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Do not waste your effort....His life is meaningless to us." Cthylla's voice whispered in hear mind. "A million more die by the waysides of time...this is but another false path. Focus on whats yours. Our goal is elusive and your friends in danger...."
    "Life is never meaningless, preserving even one life is never a wasted effort." Still, as far as Meagan could tell, the crisis she sensed earlier seems to have passed and that E. Bekon, aka Totoma, was no longer in danger.

With some reservation, she left the room and silently, invisibly, headed towards Sarada. As she did, she thought to herself, "When I get back, I need to have sit down with Eva about time management skills for Guardians."

"Hmph! Don't you idiots know who you're talking to. I'm Queen Sarada, sovereign Lady of the purebred Saiyan race! I go where I want, when I want, and I want to go in that room. So, move."

Come on, Meagan. I'm not trying to start that big a scene so early, she thought to herself.
    As she approached, "I had already found this place earlier and was coming to get you when you took off. They are not going to respond to threats, and if you make a scene we are both out of the tournament."
    Last edited by Tami; 04-04-2019 at 03:43 AM.