Page 754 of 782 FirstFirst ... 254654704744750751752753754755756757758764 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 11718
  1. #11296
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    There... There was a lot to unpack there. Not the least of which being the presence of two more Incenio's besides the one that was killed on the feed.

    Not far behind were his activities. Uncounted number of victims, all killed and had their traits stolen. That's what he planned on doing with Enoki! If she - well, they - hadn't arrived in time, then Enoki for sure would have been killed, her zenkai ability absorbed.

    Also, Meagan was right; the guards were clones.

    'Okay. Meagan got DQ'd for attempting to power drain the guards. They dragged he off to parts unknown in power dampners. I thought she was just going in a cell, but I know Incenio plans on eating her and absorbing whatever abilities he can. I'm stuck here in the tournament, so I can do anything. You guys gotta save her. When you do, Charco, Cthylla, and I will meet you so we can get the fuck out of here.'

    There was a pregnant pause before she transmitted again. 'Tell Enoki I said hello.'
    Blizzar was silent for a moment. "The Guards....a-all the guards? How many our with her now?" Blizzar shook his head, fearing this rescue may be more risky than he first envisioned. Just when he thought they were in the the home stret-Ah!

    The documents had finished printing. Blizzar would've liked to thank Incenio for the generous gift, if he had the time. As it were... "Actually, nevermind. We'll head to you in a second."

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT: The nexus is already in the stone. You just need to get it to the artifact Sarada has that will absorb it, then you can leave.

    IC:

    Samson, Chris, and the others all look perplexed by Blizzar’s comment, but Tanaki takes the info and nods.

    “It will be done.”
    OT: I'ts honestly been so long, I'd forgotten who had it lol

    IC: "Right," Blizzar stated, taking his printings, sitting up, shutting the computer down. "Good to get these things in writing, but we must make haste," Blizzar nodded at all of their alternate timeline allies one by one, stopping at Tanaki. "Also, your Commander Grinthorn. Perhaps attempt a background check. Just as a precaution."

    With that said, Blizzar attempted to get a read on Incenio's power level in order to find Meagan.

  2. #11297
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Alright, we have the gem and I...." Blizzar began.



    "Ohohoho..." he chuckled. "To steal possession of such prizes would be incredibly petty, living in a timeline away...and yet..." Blizzar quickly got to work on making a few edits as to the ownership of these deeds...

    He then swiveled his chair around to glance at Balon and Tanaki. "It seems that the truth must be revealed sooner or later..." he sighed. "We are a team of superheroes from a far away, distant galaxy. We've had our own suspicions about Incenio, so we came to investigate. You'll find that Incenio owns a space station shockingly close to GP HQ," he mentioned using telekinesis to swivel the monitor around.

    "Of course in a matter of momens I may own it now...which will not help you in the skightest, but I find it amusing..." the Arcosian coughed. "However...I suggest you use this information to help yourselves finally put an end to this bastard's reign once and for all. We have our own mission to complete...Held!" Blizzar spoke, turning towards the Nevadian. "The stone!"
    "Indeed." Held said dryly, "Our hearts burn with justice, as we crush the wicked and frighten the evils of this world."

    I suppose that's not far from the truth....We've gotten quite a reputation at this point, I like to think.

    "Right." Held said with a nod, bending over to grasp the stone. "That's the main mission down, eh?"

  3. #11298
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    You recall that Jinzi mentioned that if the Ki binders are standard, there is a slim chance you can dislocate your thumbs to slide them off. The advanced ones are trickier and require an outside source to try and pick them.
    The trickiest part is going to be having a few moments alone and away from Incenio. She gave a silent prayer that one of the others would distract him long enough for that to happen.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  4. #11299
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    (*waves handkerchief and flashes cleric. "Yoo hoo"*)
    She was now being held in a private room, guarded by three of the cloned women.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #11300
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She was now being held in a private room, guarded by three of the cloned women.
    OOC: So Meagan is alone in the room?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  6. #11301
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    With the Terrible Claw still channeled through his hand, Charco swiped the air before him in response to Kenbo's projectile. The brief shimmers in the air were the only warning Kenbo would be received as several vacuum blades were born from the boy's action. Much like a shotgun blast, the blades had been flung in Kenbo's general direction, yet their numbers ensured that some might be able to bypass the robot's projectile.
    Kenbo phases out and reappears above Charco, flat side of the blade whistling towards his head.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #11302
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: So Meagan is alone in the room?
    Yes, she is.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #11303
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Ah! That's what it was! I couldn't entirely wrap my finger around it..."

    Grand Nice....I knew they were related, but I didn't realize they were so far apart.

    Held laughed loudly, clearly amused. He had considered that mentioning Sarada might have complicated things--this was an alternate dimension, of course--but he hardly expected to find Sarada dead! Given her level of ambition, it seemed more likely to find her as the Queen of Saiyans in this world also, but apparently it was not to be.

    What on earth could have done her in, I wonder?

    "...Right. I forgot you've been trapped in that tube for so long..." He replied, considering his words, "I don't normally carry out these kind of errands, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt much this time."

    He glanced towards the Arena, pondering where the ideal spot to have taken Meagan would be.

    "If we're quick--and we survive-- you might be able to see her in the finals."
    Enoki pauses, despair and hope and a desperate want to see family raging in her eyes. She closes them, pulling back slightly as she nods to him.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #11304
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She was now being held in a private room, guarded by three of the cloned women.
    Finally. After looking around for a moment, just to be sure, she tilted her head slightly. As she did, her cloak unwrapped it's self from around her waist. The hem of the cloak then opened up to reveal a lock-pick.

    Meagan held her hands out as her cloak manipulated the lock pick as well as any hands could, working it the way Jinzi had described to her. Working to free the cuffs from Meagan's hands.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  10. #11305
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Kenbo phases out and reappears above Charco, flat side of the blade whistling towards his head.
    There we go...

    Charco had been waiting for Kenbo to get past the poke and prod phase and the sudden teleportation was such a sign. Throwing himself aside in a roll, the boy quickly returned to his feet to fire off a few quick ki blasts to his opponent.

  11. #11306
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar was silent for a moment. "The Guards....a-all the guards? How many our with her now?" Blizzar shook his head, fearing this rescue may be more risky than he first envisioned. Just when he thought they were in the the home stret-Ah!

    The documents had finished printing. Blizzar would've liked to thank Incenio for the generous gift, if he had the time. As it were... "Actually, nevermind. We'll head to you in a second."



    OT: I'ts honestly been so long, I'd forgotten who had it lol

    IC: "Right," Blizzar stated, taking his printings, sitting up, shutting the computer down. "Good to get these things in writing, but we must make haste," Blizzar nodded at all of their alternate timeline allies one by one, stopping at Tanaki. "Also, your Commander Grinthorn. Perhaps attempt a background check. Just as a precaution."

    With that said, Blizzar attempted to get a read on Incenio's power level in order to find Meagan.
    He finds two Incenioís. One near Meagan, and one...hiding in the casino somewhere.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #11307
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Finally. After looking around for a moment, just to be sure, she tilted her head slightly. As she did, her cloak unwrapped it's self from around her waist. The hem of the cloak then opened up to reveal a lock-pick.

    Meagan held her hands out as her cloak manipulated the lock pick as well as any hands could, working it the way Jinzi had described to her. Working to free the cuffs from Meagan's hands.
    The cuffs are slightly foreign, but it’s working fairly well until she hears the door open and Incenio walks in.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #11308
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    There we go...

    Charco had been waiting for Kenbo to get past the poke and prod phase and the sudden teleportation was such a sign. Throwing himself aside in a roll, the boy quickly returned to his feet to fire off a few quick ki blasts to his opponent.
    Kenbo blocks with his blade, lands, and lunges towards him, point first to skewer him through the shoulder.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #11309
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He finds two Incenio’s. One near Meagan, and one...hiding in the casino somewhere.
    Blizzar narrows his eyes. "Balon," he said grimly, adressing the human warrior. "We have everything we need to reveal this tournament as a farce. However, there is another issue. Two more Incenios. One is hidden and I cannot pinpoint where. The other...I have reason to believe, may be on his way towards aquiring a great deal of power if we aren't quick to stop him. Do you think you can assemble your team and lend us aid once more?"

  15. #11310
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Well, I suppose we'd better make haste. We destroyed Incenio's lab, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was the kind to have backups. We'll try and meet up with you when we've seen what's what.

    Good Grief. Things certainly had a way of complicating themselves. No sooner than the moment they complete their objective, Meagan managed to get captured, disqualified for reasons that alluded the Nevadian at the moment. Perhaps if it were against a fighter not on their team, Held would have understood the need, but against an ally, it seemed a waste of effort.

    Still, Meagan was not a fool, so there was likely a reason behind it he was not privvy to.

    "Well, I guess you'll get your wish, Althena." Held said with a laugh, preparing for this long day before turning to Blizzar, "Even if I wanted to leave now, it's poor form to leave one of our own, no?"

    He paused for a moment, before speaking to Eonoki.

    "Also, Sarada says hello."
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar was silent for a moment. "The Guards....a-all the guards? How many our with her now?" Blizzar shook his head, fearing this rescue may be more risky than he first envisioned. Just when he thought they were in the the home stret-Ah!

    The documents had finished printing. Blizzar would've liked to thank Incenio for the generous gift, if he had the time. As it were... "Actually, nevermind. We'll head to you in a second."
    Both Held and Blizzar responded, mainly out of shock. A plan was forming. From the sounds of it, their main objective was finished. Meaning they could leave the very moment they all found and rescued Meagan.

    As much as she would have relished fighting Incenio and making him pay for all the havoc and suffering he caused, they didn't have much time to spare. A prolonged fight - or fights if the other Incenio decided to roll up on them soon after or at the same time - would only elongate an already bloated mission. They still had three alternate timelines to seal up, so time was not on their side.

    No pun intended.

    'Okay, keep me posted. I'll keep things looking normal on my end to keep the heat off your backs.'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •