Page 82 of 782 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: Busy, back on in a few hours. Sorry for delay.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT: Busy, back on in a few hours. Sorry for delay.
    OT: No problem.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sihn nods, contemplating the story.

“So you didn’t kill Indar’en out of jealousy. I had heard you coveted his power. He and I went way back. Like brothers, we were. I hated you for a long time, hearing you killed him.”

He tilts back in his chair, looking her over with a critical eye.

“No, I can’t say I hate you anymore. I can read people, and you’re nothing but honest.”
    Asha'rah inclined her head in grim acknowledgement.

"I considered Indar'en a friend as well, and tried to win him to my cause. But he did not share my concerns, remaining loyal to the powers that be. We did battle for my treason. It was long and arduous, and if it had gone on as it had I cannot say whom would have been the victor. I had made preparations, however, and that was the difference in the end. My actions have caused you pain. I cannot say I regret them...but I understand many bore the price of the civil war I wrought."

She looked Sihn the eye, shoulders set.

"Someone...or something...has been dismantling the Kami system, luring Guardians to their doom for generations. Why has nothing been done? Where are the new Gods of Creation and Destruction?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tch, so it was time for questioning, was it? Questions she lacked an answer for.

"I don't know," she said, truthfully. "An enemy I foolishy spared, who declared revenge against me? One of the many jilted admirers and suitors I turned down in the most humiliating of fashions? Someone with a death wish for themselves and whatever trash heap world they call home? This master could be any number of individuals."

The Roninbot (and, by extension, its master) obviously knew who she was, and that meant they knew at least a bit about her people. And that simply could not do, given the circumstances. She couldn't do anything to rectify this... mistake right now, so she would have to bide her time.

"An unknown I may be, but I can assure you that I am not your enemy." Yet. "Make no mistake, if you expel me from this group, I can simply rendezvous with others of my kind to all but negate the threat that machine poses. But I would far prefer the convenience this group offers with its mere proximity. While eccentric, your abilities, at least individually, are exemplary... by the standards of your species, anyway."
    By the standards of her species, this lot was substandard, but beggars, in this instance, could not be choosers. That, and she still wanted to learn about Oni from Ishtar, as well as any magic the woman would be willing to pass on.

"And I... well, I, in turn, offer my immaculate presence. And if by some stretch of the imagination that is insufficient, then you, with that keen mind's eye of yours, should be more than capable of realizing that, despite being a princess, I am no weak, helpless damsel waiting anxiously to be rescued from peril by a dashing knight."
    So despite their brief acquaintanceship she was not unaware of their abilities. This stranger Nevanlinna was indeed powerful, always keenly observing...and hardly fighting, despite the muted power shifting and twisting within her frame. If the situation was indeed as she had said, that she was as blind to these matters of interstellar politics as they were, it only roused further suspicions in Ochazuke, and the mixture of half-truths and disdainful condescension did little to abate this.

"If you could have nullified a threat like the Ronin on your own, then I doubt you would have been caught and marooned by Junjo like the rest of us," he replied, "An alliance of convenience suggests you have a choice in the matter."

If this was not desperation, then she had an agenda she would not speak to.

"What brings a Princess away from her immaculate duty? What were you doing on Earth?"

Charco never did get a chance to face to Saiyan or Oni. Instead, his approach had been interrupted by the arrival of several Junjo. He was unaware if they were supposed to be acting as guards or were simply the staff, yet alongside his lack of knowledge of their predicament, he also lacked the concern to care.

What he did care about was that they were associated with those who had abducted him and as a result, had their hand in damaging his communicator.

By the time Adam spoke over the comm system, the Junjo were finished, torn to shreds by his terrible claws. Despite this, he was far from satisfied but would make his way toward the others nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So despite their brief acquaintanceship she was not unaware of their abilities. This stranger Nevanlinna was indeed powerful, always keenly observing...and hardly fighting, despite the muted power shifting and twisting within her frame. If the situation was indeed as she had said, that she was as blind to these matters of interstellar politics as they were, it only roused further suspicions in Ochazuke, and the mixture of half-truths and disdainful condescension did little to abate this.

"If you could have nullified a threat like the Ronin on your own, then I doubt you would have been caught and marooned by Junjo like the rest of us," he replied, "An alliance of convenience suggests you have a choice in the matter."

If this was not desperation, then she had an agenda she would not speak to.

"What brings a Princess away from her immaculate duty? What were you doing on Earth?"
    "The Ronin can be overcome with sheer martial might--those devices the Junzo use, in all likelihood, cannot," said Nevanlinna. "For now, at the least."

She had a few ideas on how to neutralize the threat those stunners posed. She'd pass that knowledge on to her people, just in case. Right now, given her people's strength, these stunners were what one might call a 'hard counter'... or close to one.

"As for why I was on Earth... the same as any tourist--seeing the sights, perhaps meeting local celebrities, sampling the cuisine. But, above all, I was there to learn," said Nevanlinna, crossing her arms. "My people only just recently became spacefaring and I, despite my rank, was allowed to venture out into the dark expanse to expand my people's knowledge about other races. You see, I am quite far down the line of succession, so I am afforded a fair bit more leeway than my more... valuable elder siblings."

She paused, then added, with a clear expression of disdain and disgust. "And I, for one, would like to enjoy a few years of freedom and intellectual stimulation before I am handed off to some noble to further cement his loyalty."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Reaching the cruiser they were taking off the asteroid, Midori grinned as she said "You know, I just realized, I'm actually taller than you."

"By one inch." Shiro countered, and Midori kept grinning as she replied "That's still an inch I have you don't. So how is the weather down there?" Shiro merely rolled her eyes with a small smile.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Reaching the cruiser they were taking off the asteroid, Midori grinned as she said "You know, I just realized, I'm actually taller than you."

"By one inch." Shiro countered, and Midori kept grinning as she replied "That's still an inch I have you don't. So how is the weather down there?" Shiro merely rolled her eyes with a small smile.
    Sarada heard Shiro's voice as she and someone else stepped into the cruiser. She glanced up, and would have looked back down at the stunner had she saw Midori with her.

But, she didn't.

"Huh?"

It was some woman. An incredibly sexy woman with wide, swinging hips – which wasn't her kink – and a pair of big, firm ****. Her face was also pretty beautiful, too, but Sarada hadn't made it that far up yet.

Eyes locked on the new arrival's chest, she stood and quickly jumped in front of them. "Well, hello there," she greeted, voice low and husky. "I don't remember seeing you before. I'm Sarada. What's yours?" She grinned lustfully.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada heard Shiro's voice as she and someone else stepped into the cruiser. She glanced up, and would have looked back down at the stunner had she saw Midori with her.

But, she didn't.

"Huh?"

It was some woman. An incredibly sexy woman with wide, swinging hips – which wasn't her kink – and a pair of big, firm ****. Her face was also pretty beautiful, too, but Sarada hadn't made it that far up yet.

Eyes locked on the new arrival's chest, she stood and quickly jumped in front of them. "Well, hello there," she greeted, voice low and husky. "I don't remember seeing you before. I'm Sarada. What's yours?" She grinned lustfully.
    Midori blinked as she watched Sarada openly and shamelessly ogle her new chest, having not realized who she was. Of course, she was 4 inches taller and so far Sarada hadn't bothered looking at her face. Midori stared at the obviously horny Saiyan for a few moments before turning to Shiro, who merely smirked at her, mischief shining in her eyes.

Realizing what her sister's look meant, Midori turned her eyes back to Sarada, and managed to keep from smirking as well. Clearing her throat slightly, Midori disguised her voice as she replied "Hello Sarada, my name is Tsuyu, and its a pleasure to meet you."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Midori blinked as she watched Sarada openly and shamelessly ogle her new chest, having not realized who she was. Of course, she was 4 inches taller and so far Sarada hadn't bothered looking at her face. Midori stared at the obviously horny Saiyan for a few moments before turning to Shiro, who merely smirked at her, mischief shining in her eyes.

Realizing what her sister's look meant, Midori turned her eyes back to Sarada, and managed to keep from smirking as well. Clearing her throat slightly, Midori disguised her voice as she replied "Hello Sarada, my name is Tsuyu, and its a pleasure to meet you."
    Tsuyu. Pretty name. Sarada committed in to memory in the time it took her to rip her eyeballs from the woman's chest and look at the rest of her upper body. Beautiful eyes, funky looking hair, and a nice smile.

Yes, this conquest would be very satisfying.

"The pleasure is all mine, Tsuyu," she replied. And it'll be all yours in due time. "So, were you one of the prisoners we just got finishing saving? The Junjo didn't rough you up too badly, did they?"

Not nearly as badly as Sarada was going to rough her up. Though, the roughing up she had planned was going to be for both their benefits.

She glanced at Shiro and noticed that she was smirking. "Hm?" Well. It must have been pretty obvious that Sarada was attracted to this newcomer. Though, if her past public displays of arousal were any indication, it wasn't a hard feat to accomplish.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tsuyu. Pretty name. Sarada committed in to memory in the time it took her to rip her eyeballs from the woman's chest and look at the rest of her upper body. Beautiful eyes, funky looking hair, and a nice smile.

"The pleasure is all mine, Tsuyu," she replied. And it'll be all yours in due time. "So, were you one of the prisoners we just got finishing saving? The Junjo didn't rough you up too badly, did they?"

Not nearly as badly as Sarada was going to rough her up. Though, the roughing up she had planned was going to be for both their benefits.

She glanced at Shiro and noticed that she was smirking. "Hm?" Well. It must have been pretty obvious that Sarada was attracted to this newcomer. Though, if her past public displays of arousal were any indication, it wasn't a hard feat to accomplish.
    Shiro bit the inside of her cheek to keep from bursting out in laughter as Sarada turned to look at her. She wondered exactly how long her sister would be able to play this before letting their teammate know the truth.

Midori hoped that Shiro didn't start laughing, and decided to try to take Sarada's attention off of her before she did so. Decision in mind, Midori remembered what she'd learned in her study about things like this, and tracing a finger gently along Sarada's jaw she answered "Oh, that's so sweet of you to be worried about little old me. But you needn't worry, because they didn't rough me up badly at all. Oh, they tried once, but I like to think I proved tougher than they expected."
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

"HeyHeyHey! Who are you talking too!" Erosa poked her head over Sarada, before casually slipping out in front of her to eye the new girl standing next to Shiro. "Did Shiro make a new friend? Eheheh....shes a real *sniff*....a real looker. *sniff sniff*

Erosa tilted her head, trotted up to the new girl and leaned in to sniff at her hair. "......you smell really nice.....and familiar. Did Midori rub herself all over you before you came over here? Ohh...could I rub myself all over you too?"

Shiro bit the inside of her cheek to keep from bursting out in laughter as Sarada turned to look at her. She wondered exactly how long her sister would be able to play this before letting their teammate know the truth.

Midori hoped that Shiro didn't start laughing, and decided to try to take Sarada's attention off of her before she did so. Decision in mind, Midori remembered what she'd learned in her study about things like this, and tracing a finger gently along Sarada's jaw she answered "Oh, that's so sweet of you to be worried about little old me. But you needn't worry, because they didn't rough me up badly at all. Oh, they tried once, but I like to think I proved tougher than they expected."
    When Tsuyu's fingered traced along Sarada's jawline, her tail came unfurled and started to wag uncontrollably. It was obvious that Shiro wasn't the only one that caught onto her obvious arousal and attraction. And she was interested!

While Sarada preferred when her prey played hard to get -- to initiated her instincts as a hunter -- she didn't mind when they had the same thing in mind as her. "Not surprised," she stated when Tsuyu remarked that she didn't have too much trouble with the Junjo. "These clowns weren't all that strong. A child could kill one of them, to be honest." She smirked and looked Tsuyu up and down. "So, how about I play nurse and give you a thorough examination? You know, to make sure there aren't any hidden injuries that need to be taken care of."

Her winked flirtatiously. Surely, the woman would discern what she was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "HeyHeyHey! Who are you talking too!" Erosa poked her head over Sarada, before casually slipping out in front of her to eye the new girl standing next to Shiro. "Did Shiro make a new friend? Eheheh....shes a real *sniff*....a real looker. *sniff sniff*

Erosa tilted her head, trotted up to the new girl and leaned in to sniff at her hair. "......you smell really nice.....and familiar. Did Midori rub herself all over you before you came over here? Ohh...could I rub myself all over you too?"
    Her teeth gritted together like two limestones. If her mouth wasn't so wet inside, they could have started a fire. "Erosa," she said as calmly as she could. She didn't say any more, because she was too distracted by Erosa rudely sniffing the woman.

What the hell was she trying to smell? Her puss--

Wait?

*sniff sniff*

Sarada's eyes narrowed. "You do smell like Midori." She turned to Shiro. "Speaking of, where is your sister? I figured you wouldn't let her out of your sight for too long, especially since we're about to leave."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Midori turned her attention to Erosa, annoyance at her for potentially springing the joke on Sarada too soon and excitement at having the Id's attention on her like this warred within her. Taking a breath, Midori answered "I can't say she did." And that was technically true, because she couldn't exactly rub herself all over herself.

"But I wouldn't mind you rubbing yourself all over me." Midori finished with a grin.
    - C.S. Lewis

When Tsuyu's fingered traced along Sarada's jawline, her tail came unfurled and started to wag uncontrollably. It was obvious that Shiro wasn't the only one that caught onto her obvious arousal and attraction. And she was interested!

While Sarada preferred when her prey played hard to get -- to initiated her instincts as a hunter -- she didn't mind when they had the same thing in mind as her. "Not surprised," she stated when Tsuyu remarked that she didn't have too much trouble with the Junjo. "These clowns weren't all that strong. A child could kill one of them, to be honest." She smirked and looked Tsuyu up and down. "So, how about I play nurse and give you a thorough examination? You know, to make sure there aren't any hidden injuries that need to be taken care of."

Her winked flirtatiously. Surely, the woman would discern what she was getting at.
    Midori felt a blush cross her cheeks at Sarada's not-at-all subtle suggestion of sex. How exactly did she deal with this? Her finger along the jaw thing was one thing, but basically asking 'want to have sex' in the form of playing doctor and nurse? She had to think of something fast to deal with this, because she couldn't do that. It was both illegal and immoral since she was in a false identity. A very small part of her wanted to just do it anyways, arguing that Sarada likely wouldn't care one way or the other all things considered.

But that small part was quickly eviscerated by her sense of morals and justice. So Midori began building a plan to deal with this--

Her teeth gritted together like two limestones. If her mouth wasn't so wet inside, they could have started a fire. "Erosa," she said as calmly as she could. She didn't say any more, because she was too distracted by Erosa rudely sniffing the woman.

What the hell was she trying to smell? Her puss--

Wait?

*sniff sniff*

Sarada's eyes narrowed. "You do smell like Midori." She turned to Shiro. "Speaking of, where is your sister? I figured you wouldn't let her out of your sight for too long, especially since we're about to leave."
    Only for that to be ripped away by this. Midori looked to Shiro quickly, who could only give a small shrug. Looking back to Sarada, Midori gave a defeated sigh before she smiled weakly as she waved and said in her normal voice "Hey Sarada. Surprise."
    - C.S. Lewis