Page 83 of 782 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Midori felt a blush cross her cheeks at Sarada's not-at-all subtle suggestion of sex. How exactly did she deal with this? Her finger along the jaw thing was one thing, but basically asking 'want to have sex' in the form of playing doctor and nurse? She had to think of something fast to deal with this, because she couldn't do that. It was both illegal and immoral since she was in a false identity. A very small part of her wanted to just do it anyways, arguing that Sarada likely wouldn't care one way or the other all things considered.

But that small part was quickly eviscerated by her sense of morals and justice. So Midori began building a plan to deal with this--

Only for that to be ripped away by this. Midori looked to Shiro quickly, who could only give a small shrug. Looking back to Sarada, Midori gave a defeated sigh before she smiled weakly as she waved and said in her normal voice "Hey Sarada. Surprise."
    The look shared between Tsuyu and Shiro was concerning enough. Had something happened to Midori? If so, then why was Shiro so lax about it? Surely, the robot girl's sister would be more frantic and panicked than this.

Then, Tsuya spoke again, this time with a vastly different voice.

Midori's voice.

"...EH?!"

That explained why she smelled so much like Midori. She was Midori!

"Wha? The hell happened to you?! Why do you look like this?! Where the fuck did these come from?!" She gestured to Midori's chest.

Seriously? What was with these flat-chests suddenly sprouting huge tits? First Erosa, now Midori. Shit, Sarada was now half-expecting Asha'rah to walk up sporting some skin and a pair of DDs.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The look shared between Tsuyu and Shiro was concerning enough. Had something happened to Midori? If so, then why was Shiro so lax about it? Surely, the robot girl's sister would be more frantic and panicked than this.

Then, Tsuya spoke again, this time with a vastly different voice.

Midori's voice.

"...EH?!"

That explained why she smelled so much like Midori. She was Midori!

"Wha? The hell happened to you?! Why do you look like this?! Where the fuck did these come from?!" She gestured to Midori's chest.

Seriously? What was with these flat-chests suddenly sprouting huge tits? First Erosa, now Midori. Shit, Sarada was now half-expecting Asha'rah to walk up sporting some skin and a pair of DDs.
    Midori shrugged as she answered "Not entirely sure, to be perfectly honest. I was wandering the asteroid, deep in thought concerning recent events, and next thing I know I was in unrelenting, mind-numbing pain for several seconds before shutting down. Then a minute or two after I booted up and talking to Chuan, I suddenly transformed into, well, this. Shiro and I were gonna look me over and find out what happened, though Shiro has a theory."

Looking to Sarada, Midori grinned as she asked "Now that you know the truth, is your offer to play nurse and give me a thorough examination still open?"
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Midori shrugged as she answered "Not entirely sure, to be perfectly honest. I was wandering the asteroid, deep in thought concerning recent events, and next thing I know I was in unrelenting, mind-numbing pain for several seconds before shutting down. Then a minute or two after I booted up and talking to Chuan, I suddenly transformed into, well, this. Shiro and I were gonna look me over and find out what happened, though Shiro has a theory."

Looking to Sarada, Midori grinned as she asked "Now that you know the truth, is your offer to play nurse and give me a thorough examination still open?"
    So, Midori didn't know how she changed entire forms just like that. That made sense, Sarada supposed. Now, the question was, would she still keep her offer to sex Midori up on the table?

The robot even uttered as much.

It was a mightily tempting offer, nearly as tempting as Midori's current form. She wasn't nearly as annoying as she was when they first met, so there was that. Plus, she was genuinely interested in learning about the ins and outs of mating; and there were few people more qualified to teach someone how to have sex -- with another woman, that was -- than Sarada. Plus, she did love Midori's new tits. They looked so heavy, but still supple and soft.

Hm.

What to do, what to do?

"Sure, why not?" she answered with a grin and a shrug. "Someone's gotta teach ya how to mate and puts those new tits of yours to good use, and I heartily volunteer to shoulder that burden." She clapped the young android on the shoulder, taking care to resist the carnal urge to just fucking squeeze her boobs a few times. "Don't worry about having to get it the first time. We can do it as many times as it takes until your a fucking expert! Hehehe."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So, Midori didn't know how she changed entire forms just like that. That made sense, Sarada supposed. Now, the question was, would she still keep her offer to sex Midori up on the table?

The robot even uttered as much.

It was a mightily tempting offer, nearly as tempting as Midori's current form. She wasn't nearly as annoying as she was when they first met, so there was that. Plus, she was genuinely interested in learning about the ins and outs of mating; and there were few people more qualified to teach someone how to have sex -- with another woman, that was -- than Sarada. Plus, she did love Midori's new tits. They looked so heavy, but still supple and soft.

Hm.

What to do, what to do?

"Sure, why not?" she answered with a grin and a shrug. "Someone's gotta teach ya how to mate and puts those new tits of yours to good use, and I heartily volunteer to shoulder that burden." She clapped the young android on the shoulder, taking care to resist the carnal urge to just fucking squeeze her boobs a few times. "Don't worry about having to get it the first time. We can do it as many times as it takes until your a fucking expert! Hehehe."
    Midori smiled in appreciation as she said "That's great! Just so long as you're not expecting anything more than teaching me about mating, don't want you going in with any expectations of a relationship we can begin whenever you're ready."

Shiro raised an eyebrow at the situation, but remembering her talk with Laozi, she held her tongue as she watched them talk, hoping Midori knew what she was getting into.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "The Ronin can be overcome with sheer martial might--those devices the Junzo use, in all likelihood, cannot," said Nevanlinna. "For now, at the least."

She had a few ideas on how to neutralize the threat those stunners posed. She'd pass that knowledge on to her people, just in case. Right now, given her people's strength, these stunners were what one might call a 'hard counter'... or close to one.

"As for why I was on Earth... the same as any tourist--seeing the sights, perhaps meeting local celebrities, sampling the cuisine. But, above all, I was there to learn," said Nevanlinna, crossing her arms. "My people only just recently became spacefaring and I, despite my rank, was allowed to venture out into the dark expanse to expand my people's knowledge about other races. You see, I am quite far down the line of succession, so I am afforded a fair bit more leeway than my more... valuable elder siblings."

She paused, then added, with a clear expression of disdain and disgust. "And I, for one, would like to enjoy a few years of freedom and intellectual stimulation before I am handed off to some noble to further cement his loyalty."
    It would seem the Princess is less beholden to the royal airs in spite of what her disposition might suggest.

Ochazuke heard Nevanlinna's story, and it was a familiar one. Held, Sarada, Koorimaru, they all came to Earth for various reasons, though providence be damned there was assuredly more than the casual lark this one offered. He unfolded his arms, the neural stunners he'd taken retreated to the inside of the jacket slung loose over his frame.

Little more than honest learning, the less to rouse suspicion. What convenience is there in allying with strangers when you presume to look down on the entire assembly upon this asteroid?

He walked towards Nevanlinna, the field of his bolstered meditation plumbing deep into the facet of power she offered; like a burning crucible, what luminescence it afforded was dim, for so contained it did not unfold its concealed design. He paced a step towards the assembly gathered towards the cruiser before stopping within earshot of her.

“The last time someone presumed dominion and stood forth to proclaim himself Master, we ended up disagreeing," he said. "Assured as he was of his might and authority, he was swiftly deposed all the same.”

He cast a sideways glance behind him.

"You've apparently got quite the reputation, despite being a neophyte traveler. Gazing out from on high, I advise you to watch where you tread."

Midori smiled in appreciation as she said "That's great! Just so long as you're not expecting anything more than teaching me about mating, don't want you going in with any expectations of a relationship we can begin whenever you're ready."

Shiro raised an eyebrow at the situation, but remembering her talk with Laozi, she held her tongue as she watched them talk, hoping Midori knew what she was getting into.
    When Midori warned her that she didn't want a relationship to start from this, Sarada laughed it off. "But of course. I'm not nearly old enough to even think about starting a relationship with someone, so it's all good, Midori! Hm. I guess we can get down to business when we get back to Earth. I'm sure the others wouldn't like listening to me hammer my lessons into you over and over again."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With people boarding the ship, Adam begins to induce overloads into different areas and systems, rendering this place as useless as possible without actually blowing it up. When the ship is ready to depart (however long that takes), Adam opens a path back to the hangar and drains the reactor dry, taking it's power into itself until nothing is left. Adam extracts itself from the machinery in the room and leaves, moving effortlessly in a field of artificial gravity, until it reaches the hangar and boards the ship. "Operation successful."
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    With people boarding the ship, Adam begins to induce overloads into different areas and systems, rendering this place as useless as possible without actually blowing it up. When the ship is ready to depart (however long that takes), Adam opens a path back to the hangar and drains the reactor dry, taking it's power into itself until nothing is left. Adam extracts itself from the machinery in the room and leaves, moving effortlessly in a field of artificial gravity, until it reaches the hangar and boards the ship. "Operation successful."
    "You did good, Adam," Sarada commended the machine when he arrived on the ship. She would have said that they couldn't have done it without him, but he already knew that.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When Midori warned her that she didn't want a relationship to start from this, Sarada laughed it off. "But of course. I'm not nearly old enough to even think about starting a relationship with someone, so it's all good, Midori! Hm. I guess we can get down to business when we get back to Earth. I'm sure the others wouldn't like listening to me hammer my lessons into you over and over again."
    "Good point. Either Earth or another planet where we can get some privacy and not bother the others." Midori said with a nod of agreement.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It would seem the Princess is less beholden to the royal airs in spite of what her disposition might suggest.

Ochazuke heard Nevanlinna's story, and it was a familiar one. Held, Sarada, Koorimaru, they all came to Earth for various reasons, though providence be damned there was assuredly more than the casual lark this one offered. He unfolded his arms, the neural stunners he'd taken retreated to the inside of the jacket slung loose over his frame.

Little more than honest learning, the less to rouse suspicion. What convenience is there in allying with strangers when you presume to look down on the entire assembly upon this asteroid?

He walked towards Nevanlinna, the field of his bolstered meditation plumbing deep into the facet of power she offered; like a burning crucible, what luminescence it afforded was dim, for so contained it did not unfold its concealed design. He paced a step towards the assembly gathered towards the cruiser before stopping within earshot of her.

“The last time someone presumed dominion and stood forth to proclaim himself Master, we ended up disagreeing," he said. "Assured as he was of his might and authority, he was swiftly deposed all the same.”

He cast a sideways glance behind him.

"You've apparently got quite the reputation, despite being a neophyte traveler. Gazing out from on high, I advise you to watch where you tread."
    Hm, this one had piqued her interest as well, by now. He seemed rather common, as far as Earthlings went, and yet... those eyes, there was a keenness behind them. Examining, thinking, taking measure of everyone, every threat. Was this Ochazuke naturally this observant--one might say paranoid--or was there perhaps some event in his past that had driven him to develop these observational skills?

Martial skill combined with observational skill... it was a potent combination indeed. It made things... interesting. Two. Two persons of interest in this group... one, an unknown--save for the name, Oni--species, with, perhaps, unknown mystical lore to plumb. And this one... hm hm hm... what secrets could this one teach her, she wondered?

"I have no interest in establishing dominion over your... quaint little planet," said Nevanlinna, following behind. "Nor do I demand respect from those outside my people, though I would request that you at least show me the courtesy of remembering my name properly, unlike... some of your number." She was of course referring to that cook, Zaofan, who consistently got her name wrong.

"And I must reiterate: I am at a loss as to how I drew that robot's master's attention. I have, for the most part, simply observed the goings-on on the worlds I have visited," said Nevanlinna. "One would hope that the robot's master would understand that killing me would bring my people's wrath down upon... likely his entire species, but I suppose he is but a savant--intelligent enough to construct such a marvelously powerful machine, yet incompetent enough to assign it a directive that would result in his eventual destruction."

She shrugged. "I will simply have to take your advice and watch where I tread from now on."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Good point. Either Earth or another planet where we can get some privacy and not bother the others." Midori said with a nod of agreement.
    "Then, it's settled. I'll see you, then." With a thumbs up, she turned to walk away, but not before smirking and winking smugly at Erosa.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Hm, this one had piqued her interest as well, by now. He seemed rather common, as far as Earthlings went, and yet... those eyes, there was a keenness behind them. Examining, thinking, taking measure of everyone, every threat. Was this Ochazuke naturally this observant--one might say paranoid--or was there perhaps some event in his past that had driven him to develop these observational skills?

Martial skill combined with observational skill... it was a potent combination indeed. It made things... interesting. Two. Two persons of interest in this group... one, an unknown--save for the name, Oni--species, with, perhaps, unknown mystical lore to plumb. And this one... hm hm hm... what secrets could this one teach her, she wondered?

"I have no interest in establishing dominion over your... quaint little planet," said Nevanlinna, following behind. "Nor do I demand respect from those outside my people, though I would request that you at least show me the courtesy of remembering my name properly, unlike... some of your number." She was of course referring to that cook, Zaofan, who consistently got her name wrong.

"And I must reiterate: I am at a loss as to how I drew that robot's master's attention. I have, for the most part, simply observed the goings-on on the worlds I have visited," said Nevanlinna. "One would hope that the robot's master would understand that killing me would bring my people's wrath down upon... likely his entire species, but I suppose he is but a savant--intelligent enough to construct such a marvelously powerful machine, yet incompetent enough to assign it a directive that would result in his eventual destruction."

She shrugged. "I will simply have to take your advice and watch where I tread from now on."
    Ochazuke chuckled once.

"Very few can grant a request that is not given," he said pointedly, "but it is a poor thing to mistake sincerity for mockery."

It seemed to him that this one spoke one thing while chasing another. And always lingering in the background was the vaunted wrath of her people, and that certain quality unspoken.

"I am Ochazuke. Speak your name, and we'll consider ourselves duly acquainted."

I have my doubts whether what I see is an intention of holding back. Perhaps the Princess has grown too fat and ineffectual within her armour. Still, it would be unwise to underestimate the unknown quantity in our midst...

"If you insist on continuing on with us, know that we look out for each other. It will likely be for all the worse from this moment on, now that all the universe knows we are here. Yet here we remain, and these ones we've rescued must be returned home as well."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke chuckled once.

"Very few can grant a request that is not given," he said pointedly, "but it is a poor thing to mistake sincerity for mockery."

It seemed to him that this one spoke one thing while chasing another. And always lingering in the background was the vaunted wrath of her people, and that certain quality unspoken.

"I am Ochazuke. Speak your name, and we'll consider ourselves duly acquainted."

I have my doubts whether what I see is an intention of holding back. Perhaps the Princess has grown too fat and ineffectual within her armour. Still, it would be unwise to underestimate the unknown quantity in our midst...

"If you insist on continuing on with us, know that we look out for each other. It will likely be for all the worse from this moment on, now that all the universe knows we are here. Yet here we remain, and these ones we've rescued must be returned home as well."
    "Nevanlinna. I shall spare you the titles and honorifics, for we it would delay us far too long, and I'm sure one such as you cares little for such things." She couldn't claim to disregard such things entirely, but neither did she place particular importance on rank and titles. She cared about ability... even when it came to lesser races.

For example, while their capabilities were far inferior to even the common soldier of her people, she could nonetheless recognize that the individuals in this group had worked hard to develop the skills and power they possessed. That, in itself, was most commendable.

"And you need not worry. I will use whatever means I see fit to ensure that the members of this group survive and grow. I am familiar with both the mystical arts and the usage of ki, as well as possessing... several other talents, so will not find me a burden." She, of course, had no intention of using more power than was necessary for a given task, since it would draw attention and, ultimately, limit the group's potential in the long run. And she, perhaps, wanted to see how far these barbarians could push themselves.

"Now then, let us make haste before the criminals overseeing this grim operation come to investigate its interruption."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Then, it's settled. I'll see you, then." With a thumbs up, she turned to walk away, but not before smirking and winking smugly at Erosa.
    Midori returned it with one of her own and a smile.

Shiro shook her head as she walked up to Midori, rested her hand on her shoulder, and said "Come on lovergirl, let's go see what exactly happened to you and see if my theory is right."

"Alright. And what is your theory?" Midori asked, Shiro guiding her deeper into the cruiser as she explained "When we were getting our major upgrades, Dr. Nijimoto added something to your systems."

"He did what?!" Midori almost yelled, and Shiro quickly said "Don't panic Midori! I promise it's nothing bad!"

"Ho-how do you know?!" Midori asked, and Shiro replied "Because he not only discussed it with me extensively before he did it, I helped design the device so I know everything about it. I also kept it on me until it was time to be implanted."

"O-OK... But what does it do?" Midori questioned, and Shiro answered "It was basically designed to have your body go through, well, I guess you could say 'puberty'. You'd grow taller and your body would, for lack of a better term, 'mature'. Of course, it was supposed to go a lot slower than what happened here, taking a couple years instead of instantly. So my theory is that something caused it to malfunction and cause it to happen all at once."

"But how could it do that? And why have I changed so completely?" Midori asked, and Shiro answered "Well, the 'puberty' part was the use of nanomachines that would have very slowly changed you, including increasing your height and enlarging your bust and bottom. As for your appearance... That I don't know. Maybe the device's malfunction caused it, or something else happened. Now, do you remember anything about the pain you felt, like what could have caused it?"

"I-I don't... I think I remember a bright light before the pain." Midori commented, and Shiro nodded as she said "OK. Now come on so we can see if that's what happened and if we can fix this."

"Do we have to? Or can we at least wait until after my lesson with Sarada?" Midori asked, and Shiro gave a sigh as she muttered "Yes, we can wait until your "booty call" with Sarada."

"Thank you." Midori said with a smile, Shiro returning it with a weary one of her own.
    - C.S. Lewis

Retired Overlord

Over a short span of time, Erosa went from surprised at Midoris new appearance, to interested in the fact she was still wanting to learn about mating, to annoyed that Sarada was butting her head in. Then the two started hashing out where and when they were gonna practice mating...and the final nail in the coffin, Sarada launched a super smug wink as she left.

But....It was fine. This was fine. Midori didn't have any obligation to learn about mating with her. She didn't have sole control over who Midori did that with. It was perfectly ok for Sarada to be the one who....

"I...I better go....get my sister so she isn't...left behind..." Erosa trotted away, faster and faster.

She had only just turned the corner before her anger took hold and she rammed her fist into the ship bulkhead. The entire ship pitched 10 degrees starboard before leveling back out.

This was fine.

This was fine.