Page 85 of 782 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    After a few moments, a somewhat breathless Ninzinreaponds.

Yes?’
    OOC: Ninzin?

IC: "Jinzi? Its' Meagan, are you alright?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Ninzin?

IC: "Jinzi? Its' Meagan, are you alright?"
    ‘Oh, fine. Fine.’

A small explosion in the background on his side is faintly heard.

‘And you?’
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

‘Oh, fine. Fine.’

A small explosion in the background on his side is faintly heard.

‘And you?’
    Meagan rolled her eyes, but then sounded calm, "We're good. Prisoners rescued, Junjo squashed, Galaxy Police here to help clean up. We're about to leave, but I'm considering going to Chroma with my people, I think its' about time I returned home. What's your status? Were you able to get that space ship of yours up and running? If I do go, I'd like for you to join me there, if possible."

Meagan rolled her eyes, but then sounded calm, "We're good. Prisoners rescued, Junjo squashed, Galaxy Police here to help clean up. We're about to leave, but I'm considering going to Chroma with my people, I think its' about time I returned home. What's your status? Were you able to get that space ship of yours up and running? If I do go, I'd like for you to join me there, if possible."
    Another faint explosion is heard.

‘Ahhhh, Yeah. It’s....working. I can meet you there once someone comes for the kids. No problem. Probably.’
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 05-29-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Some unknown alcohol, about half a million more Galactic credits that Jack missed, and a personal strongbox that is locked.
    Ishtar is at least moderately pleased with what's been found, alcohol while not her otherwise preferred drink of choice was suitable enough for consumption; and while she cared little for the credits herself ... paying Asha'rah the Zeni owed for the lost bet would be something.

On finding the Strongbox however, the golden-eyed Oni found herself compelled to attempt opening.So flipping it over several times in her hands, Ishtar attempted to bypass the lock.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Another faint explosion is heard.

‘Ahhhh, Yeah. It’s....working. I can meet you there once someone comes for the kids. No problem. Probably.’
    "I'll let Enoki know, just please don't go blowing yourself up." Meagan shook her head then sighed, then smiled faintly, "I love you, so be careful. Hopefully we'll see each other soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar is at least moderately pleased with what's been found, alcohol while not her otherwise preferred drink of choice was suitable enough for consumption; and while she cared little for the credits herself ... paying Asha'rah the Zeni owed for the lost bet would be something.

On finding the Strongbox however, the golden-eyed Oni found herself compelled to attempt opening.So flipping it over several times in her hands, Ishtar attempted to bypass the lock.
    She cannot.

Eresh, however, touches the box and hums. A moment later, the lock pops open.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"I'll let Enoki know, just please don't go blowing yourself up." Meagan shook her head then sighed, then smiled faintly, "I love you, so be careful. Hopefully we'll see each other soon."
    She can almost hear his grin through the comm unit.

‘Love you too, lass. See you there.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She cannot.

Eresh, however, touches the box and hums. A moment later, the lock pops open.
    Ishtar offered the small Oni a look of surprise, before chuckling softly. "How curious. There is much I will have to learn of you, it seems."

Turning her attention back toward the strongbox then, the Oni cautiously flips open the lid to see what was stored within.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

She can almost hear his grin through the comm unit.

‘Love you too, lass. See you there.’
    As the connection shuts off, Meagan leans back and smiles, then stands up. Her next task, find Enoki and tell her that the children are alright.

After scanning Midori with several devices, they hooked them up to a small laptop and downloaded the information. As the laptop began reading the information gathered from their scans, Midori took the time to study her new body again, hand moving up to cup her chest.

"Even with my studies, I still wonder why Sarada and others are so fascinated by large breasts. I mean, was there anything wrong with my normal chest?" Midori asked, and Shiro lightly slapped her hands away from her chest as said "No, there wasn't anything wrong with it. It's simply because some people are attracted to and aroused by them."

"I know that, but why?" Midori asked, and Shiro shrugged as she said "I can't answer that. It just seems that some organic beings enjoy seeing and touching large breasts, and some enjoy large butts. They just enjoy it because they enjoy it."

Midori nodded, and both turned to the device as it beeped. Looking over the gathered information, Midori looking thoughtfully as she said "From what this says, your hypothesis about my change is correct. The malfunctioning of the device to 'mature' my body indeed caused it, with the nanomachines going a bit overboard and not only making me look more 'mature', but also changed my appearance."

"We'll have to open you up so we can check it and see exactly how bad whatever damage caused it to malfunction is." Shiro said, and Midori frowned as she muttered "Let's just be careful about it, don't want to damage this and make it worse. Last thing I need is even bigger boobs or turned into a hideous, malformed nightmare begging for death."

"I think Sarada would appreciate you getting even bigger breasts." Shiro said, and Midori nodded in agreement as she replied "True, but I still need to get used to fighting with this body until we can fix whatever happened first. The weight on my chest is really gonna throw off my center of balance."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Sihn looks at her before deciding to be truthful in turn.

“After your rebellion, a lot of things ch aged. All the remaining Gods of Creation gave up their posts, a new system of Supreme Kai’s being put into effect. Their jobs were to monitor and help their universe grow, while the new Gods of Destruction were to trim the edges as it were. Get rid of that which did not contribute to their universes growth. Like trimming down a hedge. The Gods Of Desruction were the clippers, and the Supreme Kai’s were the watering can. They also tethered their life forces together. If the much weaker Supreme Kai does, so too does the God of Destruction. So a balance between growth and power between the two was made. Currently you are the only one of your type still around.”

“As to why their are none here and what the Kami are going missing, well, what do you know of what happened to Universes 13 through 18 after your fall? Anything yet?”
    So her rebellion had prompted alterations in the power structure. No more Gods of Creation, no being who could both get too invested in the fate of their creations and have the power to act on it. The heavens wanted obedient little pawns to create according to the will of those in Zeno's Palace, and nothing more. From the perspective of an uncaring God Above All, Asha'rah supposed the changes made some sense. Never again would a God of Creation rise above their station, at least such was the aim. Asha'rah would weep for the wasted potential of creation, withering under such timidity, had she the eyes to shed tears with.

Now she was the last. An "abomination" holding the powers of Creation and Destruction both, yet stripped till she was but a shadow of her former self. I am sorry, colleagues in the Great Work. You too have paid the price for my choice, my failure.

A familiar rage boiled up at the thought of Zeno, only to simmer down as it had long done. A child should not be judged so harshly. Those staffing Zeno's palace, who influenced him to their own ends, were more to blame. Was it the Grand Priest? He had always seemed like a reasonable fellow. But if not him, then who?

"I know not of what happened to the universes at large. My knowledge of current events outside of Universe 15 is nonexistent."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    So her rebellion had prompted alterations in the power structure. No more Gods of Creation, no being who could both get too invested in the fate of their creations and have the power to act on it. The heavens wanted obedient little pawns to create according to the will of those in Zeno's Palace, and nothing more. From the perspective of an uncaring God Above All, Asha'rah supposed the changes made some sense. Never again would a God of Creation rise above their station, at least such was the aim. Asha'rah would weep for the wasted potential of creation, withering under such timidity, had she the eyes to shed tears with.

Now she was the last. An "abomination" holding the powers of Creation and Destruction both, yet stripped till she was but a shadow of her former self. I am sorry, colleagues in the Great Work. You too have paid the price for my choice, my failure.

A familiar rage boiled up at the thought of Zeno, only to simmer down as it had long done. A child should not be judged so harshly. Those staffing Zeno's palace, who influenced him to their own ends, were more to blame. Was it the Grand Priest? He had always seemed like a reasonable fellow. But if not him, then who?

"I know not of what happened to the universes at large. My knowledge of current events outside of Universe 15 is nonexistent."
    “After the rebellion, a further betrayal was discovered. All your pleas to Lord Zeno? All the conversations you tried to have? They never reached his or the Grand Priests ears. They only discovered what happened after you stormed the palace, did you know that? No, of course you didn’t. You never knew you had been betrayed from the start.”

“Universes 13-18 were all complacent. All held guilty parties, so all were sealed away, with the other universes being told we were destroyed instead. For all the damage done, Lord Zeno could have wiped us out with a finger snap, but said he could not bear to destroy them all. So instead the threat they all housed was sealed away instead.”

He gestures to himself.

“The Grand Priest and I spoke up, and it was decided that when a way was made to stop the main betrayers, perhaps we could rejoin the rest of the universes once more.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar offered the small Oni a look of surprise, before chuckling softly. "How curious. There is much I will have to learn of you, it seems."

Turning her attention back toward the strongbox then, the Oni cautiously flips open the lid to see what was stored within.
    Three vials: pink, green, and blue. That is what lay inside.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

As the connection shuts off, Meagan leans back and smiles, then stands up. Her next task, find Enoki and tell her that the children are alright.
    She spots her talking to another Saiyan.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM