Page 93 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He sighs heavily.

“Your forgiveness, first. Things.....were not handled well. Much of that is my fault too. I reacted....poorly to finding out about Sakin’s motives. Yours was not his only betrayal, as he also targeted my children. Vadoss and Weiss survived, I got there in time, but knowing he targeted his own niece and nephew and then ran rather than face me.....”
    So Sakin had unbalanced the Grant Priest by targeting his children. A sound move, if a highly ruthless one.

"I always liked Vadoss and Whis. They took their duties seriously, but could relax enough to keep a level head and gain perspective. It gladdens me that your children survived."

Asha'rah then shook her head.

"I know not the details of your part in all this. I have learned a great deal in a short amount of time, but it is the vague account of impressions and conversation, an account I am still coming to terms with. Suffice to say that I do not consider you my enemy, and that I understand you were dealing with a difficult situation."
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 05-31-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "A mystery, huh?" Sarada wasn't one to participate in things like figuring out the history of stuff. That **** sounded incredibly boring and time-consuming; time better spent training, fighting, eating, or mating. Still, from the way the kid was talking, it sounded incredibly valuable, and in possession of a rich history. Things this old just didn't sit around collecting dust. It had to have some kind of story behind it. "Alright. I'm not one for that investigative ****, but I'll go on a quest or whatever."

"Great!" Shadae chirped. She then turned to Meagan. "Yes. Momma said to --"

"--to the nice people who saved us," spoke a woman as she walked up to them.

Sarada looked up from the necklace and beheld the swinging hips and juicy, firm **** the woman was sporting. Also, the horns; she noticed those two. She licked her lips hungrily, and completely missed the woman's smile falter. "It was no problem. There was no telling what those fucking slavers would have done to you guys. Like, shaved those horns off or something."

"Yes," she replied, clearly unnerved by Sarada's penetrating stare. "Well, I am Tymres, The Life Giver, one of the matron mothers of Draconia II. My daughter and I are forever in your debt. If there is anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask."

A slow, perverse grin crawled across Sarada's lips, and Ishtar would suddenly find herself besieged by a wave of aroused, perverted feelings as the young Saiyan considered Tymres' unfortunate offer. "Weeeeell, if you're serious, we can find somewhere private so you can repay me properly," she offered huskily.

"I..." Tymres was taken aback by her forwardness. "I have a... I am taken already."

"Oh." The perverted thoughts didn't cease even as Sarada's enthusiasm flatlined. "Well, never mind."
    Meagan just rolled her eyes at Sarada, then to Tymres, politely nodding slightly, "Please forgive Sarada, she is still young in the ways of polite society. It is an honor to meet you and your daughter. I am glad we were able to help you."
    Last edited by Tami; 05-31-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I would not consider it a betrayal ... simply an evolution beyond her humble beginnings." Ishtar offered then, in response to Etrina's comment.

"All the same I am still surprised she was so taken with my horns. Of all things one could grow attached to ..." the Oni trailed off with a soft chuckle then, before shaking her head. "In any case, should the time ever come; I will do as you ask. I have a fondness for her, besides ... such a thing would hardly be a bother." It was about this time however, the pain settled in Ishtar's gut, and with a grimace the events leading to the birth of a prehensile tail followed.
    "Heh....Yes. Its funny really....the very first story I remember my mother telling me as a child was one about unicorns. I remember enjoying it quite a bit. Maybe....she was listening then as well." Etrina mused to herself. "Those were better times, Sometimes I wish it could have stayed that way."

"No if I was aroused, I would be attempting to mate with you," Ishtar commented simply.

"I believe you are with Zaofan, however ... I would not attempt to come between such a pairing with only lust to offer." Glancing down then, the Oni understood why it was Etrina had turned away however, and with a nod, quickly attempted to cover herself up ... though it seemed that the tail prevented such a thing as 'pants' from being worn, easily .. and so the Oni simply- and ever so slowly- wrestled with her tail until it covered up what others might call her 'modesty'.

"Better ?"
    "Yes...though you need not worry about modesty, lest you forget who I live with. I've grown accustomed to just about every possible level of undress and lewd manners imaginable." Etrina let out a quiet sigh. "Did you know one time I found her asleep, handing upside down from a staircase with half her clothes off and a piece of steak sticking out of her mouth. The mechanics of how and why boggle the mind."

Giving her head a shake, Etrina couldn't help but laugh. "....Well...You'll likely need some new pants. Unless you have a tailor on hand, perhaps I can take some measurements later and set you up with something more accommodating to your new tail."

"I was ... asking if it looked good, Etrina." Ishtar muttered softly, before shaking her head.
    "Oh...well....Yes, of course. It was an attempt at dry humor..." Etrina lied. ".......Speaking as one not into tails, it looks good on you."

"In any case ... I tested the first, and it tasted of winter, and biting cold. Rather refreshing all things considered. The next tasted of fire, and the and of an almost painful warmth ... the last tasted of mint, and was wholly refreshing." The Oni explained in greater detail. "Separate they likely would not have engendered this ... development; together however they seem to have done as much."

Falling silent for a moment then, the golden-eyed Oni offered another shrug before sighing.

"In any event it was .. impulsive, yes. Yet it seemed a decent way to take my mind off all that I have experienced this day." Ishtar stated, honestly. "Beyond that I ... do not get sick in the manner that you, or Sarada might ... nor do the poisons that would effect you, do much more than inconvenience me. Not as severe a risk as it could have been but ... I suppose it does indeed make us even."

With a shrug she then added.

"Besides ... the tail is not as bad as it could be. At leas it will be of use."
    "......Hmm..." Etrina thought for a moment. "....Perhaps I'm overthinking it....but there can't no reason behind the flavor and sensation of each liquid. Ice, Fire.....and mint......Nature perhaps? Infusion of elements into liquid form isn't unheard of, specially in the realm of alchemy. I don't suppose you have any of the liquid remaining? Barring that even the vials themselves may contain enough traces to run some tests. I'd be very interested to see what went into their crafting."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan just rolled her eyes, then to the Tymres, and politely nodded slightly, "Please forgive Sarada, she is still young in the ways of polite society. It is an honor to meet you and your daughter. I am glad we were able to help you."
    Sarada rolled her eyes.

Tymres smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. The promiscuity of female Saiyans is... well-known throughout the stars. At any rate, it is time for my daughter and I to finally return home and put this nightmare behind us. Again, thank you. I hope we meet again." With a courteous nod, Tymres led Shadae back to the ship.

"Bye, Meagan! Bye, Sarada!"

Sarada waved absently. Her attention was fully enraptured by... well, it should have been obvious. She tapped her wrist and brought up a holographic screen that looked much like a communication device of Earth. Quickly scrolling through her menu, she started recording the mouth-watering sight before her. "Gods," she muttered. "I want her to sit on my face." She was going to be enjoying that video later. Good thing the kid wasn't in the frame.

"Anyways, I guess I'll shelve this until later." She looked at the necklace again. "I wish I knew what these shapes were all about."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada rolled her eyes.

Tymres smiled softly and nodded. "Yes. The promiscuity of female Saiyans is... well-known throughout the stars. At any rate, it is time for my daughter and I to finally return home and put this nightmare behind us. Again, thank you. I hope we meet again." With a courteous nod, Tymres led Shadae back to the ship.

Sarada waved absently. Her attention was fully enraptured by... well, it should have been obvious. She tapped her wrist and brought up a holographic screen that looked much like a communication device of Earth. Quickly scrolling through her menu, she started recording the mouth-watering sight before her. "Gods," she muttered. "I want her to sit on my face." She was going to be enjoying that video later. Good thing the kid wasn't in the frame.

"Anyways, I guess I'll shelve this until later." She looked at the necklace again. "I wish I knew what these shapes were all about."
    "I'd suggest showing it to either Etrina, or Asha'rah. Speaking of which, where is Asha'rah? I haven't seen her in a while." Meagan looked around, but for some unknown reason wasn't too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I'd suggest showing it to either Etrina, or Asha'rah. Speaking of which, where is Asha'rah? I haven't seen her in a while." Meagan looked around, but for some unknown reason wasn't too worried.
    Etrina would likely be too young to know anything about it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask her. Asha'rah, on the other hand, was a good call. However, she was gone. A fact that undoubtedly contributed to Ishtar's poor mood. "Don't know. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt she's in any kind of danger she can't handle."

She hoped, anyway.

Ishtar likely knew where she was, or at least if she was in any kind of trouble. The fact that the Oni had been silent that her divine friend was absent proved there was nothing to worry about.

"I'll let Etrina look at this. See if she can magic up any kind of information on it." With that, she went to find the young mage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Etrina would likely be too young to know anything about it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask her. Asha'rah, on the other hand, was a good call. However, she was gone. A fact that undoubtedly contributed to Ishtar's poor mood. "Don't know. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt she's in any kind of danger she can't handle."

She hoped, anyway.

Ishtar likely knew where she was, or at least if she was in any kind of trouble. The fact that the Oni had been silent that her divine friend was absent proved there was nothing to worry about.

"I'll let Etrina look at this. See if she can magic up any kind of information on it." With that, she went to find the young mage.
    "Good luck." Meagan said to her as Sarada walked away.

A part of her almost envied Sarada's chance to explore and solve a mystery like that.

The other part shook it off, reminding herself that she needed to stay focused. 'Once her planet is free'...she thought to herself as she absentmindedly walked back to her seat, 'then she still had to return to Earth to make sure that planet wasn't in danger'....her life was becoming one continuous pattern of rescue missions.

Sitting down, she leaned back in thought, thinking of Jinzi, of the shared dream of the future, of Lady Eva and Kai, of the missing Kami...placing her hands on her head, she stared up at the ceiling, "what the Goddess have I gotten myself into to?" Dropping her hands, her shoulders drooping, she closed her eyes and dreamed of a life of peace. Of her and Jinzi as a married couple, with children, happily growing old together. Maybe even having a few adventures, but nothing life threatening or world destroying.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-31-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Shiro unhooked the scanner from Midori's 'maturing' device, taking it over to the laptop and hooking it in to download the info it gathered into it. As she did so, the Midori-controlled half-oval machine clicked along on its six insectoid legs as its hands unhooked the scanner hooked to her power cell.

Passing it to Shiro, Midori said "OK, I've got the information from my power cell." Shiro nodded, and after unhooking her scanner from it, hooked Midori's to it.

As it downloaded in its information into the laptop, Shiro turned to the small robot and asked "So, when are you planning to talk to Erosa about what Adam called 'probable jealousy', likely over your plans with Sarada?"

"I-I don't know. It'll be awkward." Midori said, its hands wringing as the camera looked away.

"Well, you'll have to eventually. You can't just ignore her, or else she might get a little crazy. She is an Id, after all." Shiro commented, and Midori nodded her camera 'eye' as she said "You're right, of course. I'll talk to her after we figure out what happened to my body."

"Good." Shiro replied with a smile before turning to the laptop.

Looking over the information, Shiro's smile turned to a frown as she said "Well, the good news is that your power fluctuations aren't in the realm of danger, and seem to be just your power cell getting used to your new form. Also, your height, increased bust, and generous backside were indeed caused by the maturing device, though fortunately it's gone dormant, so you shouldn't see any more spontaneous increases."

"And the bad news? I have a sinking feeling that there's bad news." Midori asked, and Shiro answered "Well, I wouldn't call it 'bad news' exactly, but I've found the reason for your drastic change in physical appearance."

"Which was?" Midori questioned, and Shiro replied "You know how Adam left a little piece of himself in you to help keep your systems together during the fight against Battersea? Well, its still there, and whatever caused your maturing device to malfunction also affected it, and it seems to have caused the nanomachines stored in the maturing device to not only 'mature' your body, but also change it into its current appearance."

"I see." Midori muttered, the small device she her mind was controlling clicking as it walked back and forth on its thin, insect legs.

After several moments, Midori said "I need to go talk to Adam about this.", and the small device turned and walked away, the cord connecting it to her body stretching to its limit until popping out of where it was hooked into the machine.

Shiro raised an eyebrow as she turned to Midori's body and called "I'll stay here and watch over your body, so be careful!"

"I will!" the small machine said as its pointed feet clicked against the floor of the ship while it moved to find Adam.
    Adam is on the bridge, plugged into the ship's computer. At the moment it is using the vessel's sensors to survey their surroundings, while also copying any data it has on the region so they know more about what's around them.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

"A mystery, huh?" Sarada wasn't one to participate in things like figuring out the history of stuff. That **** sounded incredibly boring and time-consuming; time better spent training, fighting, eating, or mating. Still, from the way the kid was talking, it sounded incredibly valuable, and in possession of a rich history. Things this old just didn't sit around collecting dust. It had to have some kind of story behind it. "Alright. I'm not one for that investigative ****, but I'll go on a quest or whatever."

"Great!" Shadae chirped. She then turned to Meagan. "Yes. Momma said to --"

"--to the nice people who saved us," spoke a woman as she walked up to them.

Sarada looked up from the necklace and beheld the swinging hips and juicy, firm **** the woman was sporting. Also, the horns; she noticed those two. She licked her lips hungrily, and completely missed the woman's smile falter. "It was no problem. There was no telling what those fucking slavers would have done to you guys. Like, shaved those horns off or something."

"Yes," she replied, clearly unnerved by Sarada's penetrating stare. "Well, I am Tymres, The Life Giver, one of the matron mothers of Draconia II. My daughter and I are forever in your debt. If there is anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask."

A slow, perverse grin crawled across Sarada's lips, and Ishtar would suddenly find herself besieged by a wave of aroused, perverted feelings as the young Saiyan considered Tymres' unfortunate offer. "Weeeeell, if you're serious, we can find somewhere private so you can repay me properly," she offered huskily.

"I..." Tymres was taken aback by her forwardness. "I have a... I am taken already."

"Oh." The perverted thoughts didn't cease even as Sarada's enthusiasm flatlined. "Well, never mind."
    Sarada rolled her eyes.

Nevanlinna watched the entire... exchange from nearby. With every action take and every word spoken by that disgusting she-saiyan, Nevanlinna could feel the bile welling up in her throat, threatening to burst forth. It brought back memories of... just about every female saiyan she'd interacted with, especially of that age. Those hungry eyes, the lascivious advances... absolutely disgusting. Though, to Sarada's credit, she knew that no meant no. Nevanlinna had met a few that simply would not take no for an answer.

Degenerates. Nevanlinna's expression couldn't help but twist into one of disgust and disdain.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Then:

Sarada could feel the bubbly feelings inside Ishtar that resulted from her comment. It was a spur of the moment thought made verbal, one she hadn't meant to say out loud. Not to say she didn't think that -- how could she -- but she didn't enjoy verbalizing all this mushy bullshit that other races feasted on. Still, if it made Ishtar feel better, then it was a sacrifice she would happily make.

"Then, it's settled," she answered when the Oni stated she would need some help controlling her new tail. It wasn't as difficult as some tail-less people might think. It was as easy as learning how to walk -- that was, exercising muscles that one previously had no use for, like an infant exercising its legs to stand upright and move forward. "With enough practice, you'll be able to move your tail with ease. The finer motor skills -- like wrapping it around something to pick it up, or maybe, I don't know, entering a small hole of some kind -- will come with a greater amount of practice." She grinned knowingly.
    Ishtar couldn't help but smirk at Sarada's knowing grin.

Of course, of all the uses to be found for a prehensile tail, the most pressing- and enticing- would be of its more carnal uses. That the Saiyan was willing assist however, was boon enough. Not that it was a bother, any time spent with Sarada was good; even better if it was a pleasurable affair ... and after all that had happened today, from the possible future, to the realization that they had been enslaved, to meeting Genesis and fighting with Marduk ... something good was sorely needed.

"I would like to focus on that last effort, the most." The golden-eyed Oni commented finally, still smirking. "It will be the hardest to master ... and once such is managed, the rest will fall into place of its own accord."

Ishtar paused.

"Plus, I know just how to start such a thing."

Though for now one supposed such would have to wait. It seemed as if the time to leave, was now ... after a moment however; the Oni offered Sarada a less hungry smile.

"... and thank you. Earlier I ... well, thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Heh....Yes. Its funny really....the very first story I remember my mother telling me as a child was one about unicorns. I remember enjoying it quite a bit. Maybe....she was listening then as well." Etrina mused to herself. "Those were better times, Sometimes I wish it could have stayed that way."
    Ishtar smiled sadly at this, before offering Etrina a word of comfort.

"I do not know enough of what you have lost, to properly understand ... yet ... perhaps it is for the better in the end, that it did not remain so. Where you are now, while perhaps not pleasant ... seems to have the beginnings of happiness at least. You are far stronger than you were. Erosa is becoming more ... refined, as well. You have one- Zaofan- who seems to care for you a great deal ... and most importantly of all, you have not earned the ire of my 'Father' ..." the last spoken as more of a rare joke.

"Though I suppose ... If you really wish to return to stories of unicorns ... perhaps Held could accommodate us."

Ishtar's expression remained serious then, for a moment, before cracking another smile.

Another joke.

"Yes...though you need not worry about modesty, lest you forget who I live with. I've grown accustomed to just about every possible level of undress and lewd manners imaginable." Etrina let out a quiet sigh. "Did you know one time I found her asleep, handing upside down from a staircase with half her clothes off and a piece of steak sticking out of her mouth. The mechanics of how and why boggle the mind."

Giving her head a shake, Etrina couldn't help but laugh. "....Well...You'll likely need some new pants. Unless you have a tailor on hand, perhaps I can take some measurements later and set you up with something more accommodating to your new tail."
    "Erosa is a delight," Ishtar offered, the only thing the Oni was willing to say about the matter of the half-naked Id, besides.

"Though .. I had a necklace made that can store an innumerable amount of outfits ... but I fear none of the ones I could wear, would be ... appropriate." Ishtar offered rather bluntly, when the topic of her pants was brought up. "Besides ... they are not for the eyes of most here ... so ... if you have a means of allowing me to wear pants- that do not restrict movement, or hide my body- while also in possession of this tail; I would appreciate it greatly."

Ishtar didn't mind such a thing of course, walking around naked; but Sarada very may well have bled to death as a result.

"Oh...well....Yes, of course. It was an attempt at dry humor..." Etrina lied. ".......Speaking as one not into tails, it looks good on you."
    "Then the majority of my concern over such a thing is unwarranted." Ishtar said, offering Etrina, and Sarada a smile.

"......Hmm..." Etrina thought for a moment. "....Perhaps I'm overthinking it....but there can't no reason behind the flavor and sensation of each liquid. Ice, Fire.....and mint......Nature perhaps? Infusion of elements into liquid form isn't unheard of, specially in the realm of alchemy. I don't suppose you have any of the liquid remaining? Barring that even the vials themselves may contain enough traces to run some tests. I'd be very interested to see what went into their crafting."
    "I have them ... the intent was to store the blood remaining in the severed arm of Marduk in them for later use. Though I will allow you to study them prior to this." Ishtar replied with a small nod, before realizing just how odd it might sound that she intended to drain he blood from a severed arm. "I ... I intend to fashion fetishes out of his blood, and bone, so that I may scry his location with a spell I have learned from the grimoire of the Coven of Grey Thorns given me by Evangeline." The Oni explained then.

Of course, the explanation itself sounded far stranger, perhaps.

She hoped, anyway.

Ishtar watch Sarada as she scurried about the ship searching for something- or someone, and considered how it might relate to the feelings of lust, and longing that had resonated between them for a few moments prior. Relevant to that, perhaps ? Likely, chasing after the sight of someone perhaps, or seeking someone out in particular to tease. Jack maybe ? Midori ?

The Oni chuckled softly to herself.

In any event, Ishtar found her curiosity in need of sating; and so reaching out the Oni asked as much.

'Meet someone new ?'

At the very least, Ishtar knew Sarada had good taste ... so whomever it was, was at least someone worth looking at. Likely due to the size of their breasts, or the shape of their ass. The Saiyan had a decided fondness for the former, and loved to made use of the latter after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Nevanlinna watched the entire... exchange from nearby. With every action take and every word spoken by that disgusting she-saiyan, Nevanlinna could feel the bile welling up in her throat, threatening to burst forth. It brought back memories of... just about every female saiyan she'd interacted with, especially of that age. Those hungry eyes, the lascivious advances... absolutely disgusting. Though, to Sarada's credit, she knew that no meant no. Nevanlinna had met a few that simply would not take no for an answer.

Degenerates. Nevanlinna's expression couldn't help but twist into one of disgust and disdain.
    From Nevanlinna's side came, perhaps, a familiar voice.

"It is a thing you will grow accustomed to."

If she was to glance over, she would see Ishtar, sitting beside Ereshkigal, attempting to wrap her tail around the Katchin Blade that had been summoned- and then rendered unnecessary by Kenbo- and manipulate the weapon as she might with her hands.

"Though ... perhaps not."

The Oni let slip a small chuckle, as she continued to work on manipulating the sword with her tail.

"I must confess you are a rather curious one. I have had dealings with most of the species we have come across; yet the language you spoke .. and what you are, is not known to me." Ishtar offered, rather bluntly, as she appraised Nevanlinna then. "In any event, I feel it might be a nice ... break from the events of the day, to at least make an attempt to have the exchange that was discussed while we were in that shared dream- or alternate future- yes ? That of your questions ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam is on the bridge, plugged into the ship's computer. At the moment it is using the vessel's sensors to survey their surroundings, while also copying any data it has on the region so they know more about what's around them.
    The small machine Midori had downloaded herself into entered the bridge, its camera eye moving around on its tentacle-like stalk as it searched for Adam. The eye caught sight of him, or is it her with his currently exaggeratedly-female form, and moved toward him.

"Hey Adam, we need to talk." Midori said as it reached him, hoping her voice was stern enough to make up for her current lack of a face to make visually stern.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

This trip had not been kind to Charco, and he could be seen visibly stewing in his displeasure as he boarded the ship. He wasn't sure where they were heading, only that it seemed to be focused around Meagan, so he could only figure it was her homeworld. Last time he recalled, it wasn't faring so well.

Perhaps that would distract him from his annoyance, which he wasn't helping himself as he withdrew his cracked communicator once more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The small machine Midori had downloaded herself into entered the bridge, its camera eye moving around on its tentacle-like stalk as it searched for Adam. The eye caught sight of him, or is it her with his currently exaggeratedly-female form, and moved toward him.

"Hey Adam, we need to talk." Midori said as it reached him, hoping her voice was stern enough to make up for her current lack of a face to make visually stern.
    Adam turns around. "Who are you?"
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar couldn't help but smirk at Sarada's knowing grin.

Of course, of all the uses to be found for a prehensile tail, the most pressing- and enticing- would be of its more carnal uses. That the Saiyan was willing assist however, was boon enough. Not that it was a bother, any time spent with Sarada was good; even better if it was a pleasurable affair ... and after all that had happened today, from the possible future, to the realization that they had been enslaved, to meeting Genesis and fighting with Marduk ... something good was sorely needed.

"I would like to focus on that last effort, the most." The golden-eyed Oni commented finally, still smirking. "It will be the hardest to master ... and once such is managed, the rest will fall into place of its own accord."

Ishtar paused.

"Plus, I know just how to start such a thing."

Though for now one supposed such would have to wait. It seemed as if the time to leave, was now ... after a moment however; the Oni offered Sarada a less hungry smile.

"... and thank you. Earlier I ... well, thank you."
    So, Ishtar was willing to repay Sarada for all the times she used her own tail on the Oni during their frequent bedroom romps back on Earth. Perfect. She was already tingling with anticipation. However, actually teaching Ishtar how to control her tail took precedence over the many amazing things a tail could accomplish behind closed doors. The fact was, having a fifth appendage was a invaluable asset in battle. For instance, once she figured out how to wrap the end of her tail around her sword or a smaller knife, she could use it as a sneak attack if both her hands had the enemy preoccupied.

That was just one of the many combat uses. Sarada's favorite was strangulation. There was something divinely satisfying about choking the life out of someone while having her arms folded in a completely apathetic manner.

"I'm glad you're so eager. I think we both can use an nice outlet." Her knowing grin shrank into one of genuine appreciation. "You're welcome, Ishtar. We can get started during the flight to... wherever we're supposed to be going."

Ishtar watch Sarada as she scurried about the ship searching for something- or someone, and considered how it might relate to the feelings of lust, and longing that had resonated between them for a few moments prior. Relevant to that, perhaps ? Likely, chasing after the sight of someone perhaps, or seeking someone out in particular to tease. Jack maybe ? Midori ?

The Oni chuckled softly to herself.

In any event, Ishtar found her curiosity in need of sating; and so reaching out the Oni asked as much.

'Meet someone new ?'

At the very least, Ishtar knew Sarada had good taste ... so whomever it was, was at least someone worth looking at. Likely due to the size of their breasts, or the shape of their ass. The Saiyan had a decided fondness for the former, and loved to made use of the latter after all.
    During Sarada's search for Etrina, Ishtar's voice filtered into her head with a question of who she was searching for. Likely out of curiosity from the onslaught of aroused perversion Sarada offered earlier. She cleared her throat, even though such a gesture wasn't necessary.

'Yes, actually. A little Draconian girl and her extremely attractive mother. The mother was already taken, so I couldn't add her to my ever-growing list of bedmates.' She sighed to herself. It really was a shame. Given the woman's appearance, she appeared to be some sort of dragon person.

Actually, she had heard of a race of people who descended from dragons. She thought they had been killed off millennia ago, but apparently not.

'Anyways, the little girl gave me a broken necklace that's over five thousand years old.' Suddenly, she had an idea. 'Hey, you think you can take a look at it and see if you recognize the writing that's on it. It's just a bunch of symbols that make no sense to me.'

From the looks of it, the symbols went all the way around the amulet, so she'd have no idea what the entire inscription said until she had the remaining pieces. If the pieces still existed. Man, she was going to be freaking pissed if she spent a shitload of time traveling and searching for someone who could translate it, only to find out that the other pieces were destroyed so she would never figure out what it said.

Really pissed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam turns around. "Who are you?"
    "Huh?" Midori turned the camera toward 'herself' and gave a small laugh as she said "Oh, right. It's me, Midori. I'm currently inhabiting this device because my body is being given a thorough diagnostic by Shiro and me. Long story short, we found out why my body went through such a drastic change in physical appearance, and you had something to do with it."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis