Page 95 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Sarada would hear Ishtar offer a telepathic laugh, as she explained, rather bluntly- and with a hint of annoyance sadness- that it had been a Draconian mother- who had been extremely attractive if the feelings from earlier were any indication- and her daughter.

'That is a shame, indeed. Especially considering that, sooner or later ... I had planned on bedding you and all of your bedmates at once.' l

That Sarada had been offered a gift however was of some curiosity, and that it was seemingly of an age well beyond the span of most and written in a strange language merely added to that curiosity. So when it was the Saiyan asked Ishtar could look at it, the golden-eyed Oni nodded- to no one, really- and responded.

'I will give it a look, there is a chance I am familiar ... and at the very least I can attempt to see if there was magic involved in its crafting.'
    The thought of having an orgy with Ishtar and everyone Sarada had ever slept with was an exciting one to say the least. Unfortunately, that meant there'd only be one man and dozens of women. Not that she thought Jack would have an issue with that. What man would balk at having sex with dozens of women... at... the... same..

Nope.

On second thought, that wasn't such a good idea. There was no way in Hell, HFIL, or whatever the fuck it was called she was going to let some stank bitch put her hands on Jack.

'Great! I'm in the process of looking for Etrina, so she'll have first crack at it. I'm coming to you next, though.'
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “We do not know. It only happens rarely, and only to close family. Lord Zeno has never explained it to me.”

He nods to her comment.

“Yes. Sihn carries a weapon like that. Shima, God of Creation of Universe 18, came forward and offered to help after helping the insurrection. She became his helper, his Last Whisper.”
    The thought of suggesting the Grand Priest kill himself to get Sakin crossed Asha'rah's mind, but she dismissed it. If he were of a mind to, he would have already done it.

So many had concentrated their power in artifacts, or become sentient weapons themselves. The latter was not a fate Asha'rah would wish for herself. The experiences of a living weapon tended to be narrow, their autonomy limited. But the results of such focus could be undeniably potent. Perhaps Shima had done it as a form of penance.

"Are there any such items you want to point me in the direction of?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The thought of suggesting the Grand Priest kill himself to get Sakin crossed Asha'rah's mind, but she dismissed it. If he were of a mind to, he would have already done it.

So many had concentrated their power in artifacts, or become sentient weapons themselves. The latter was not a fate Asha'rah would wish for herself. The experiences of a living weapon tended to be narrow, their autonomy limited. But the results of such focus could be undeniably potent. Perhaps Shima had done it as a form of penance.

"Are there any such items you want to point me in the direction of?"
    “Just one we know of for sure. It is called The Amulet Of Bitter Mourning, and it is hidden on the Frost Demon homeworld.”

He bows to Asha’rah once more.

“Please, help as you can, Lady Asha’rah. Sakin cannot be allowed to further this plan of madness.”

And with that, Asha’rah find herself sitting lotus position aboard the GP ship heading towards Meagan’s homewolrd, Ishtar fairly close by.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

From Nevanlinna's side came, perhaps, a familiar voice.

"It is a thing you will grow accustomed to."

If she was to glance over, she would see Ishtar, sitting beside Ereshkigal, attempting to wrap her tail around the Katchin Blade that had been summoned- and then rendered unnecessary by Kenbo- and manipulate the weapon as she might with her hands.

"Though ... perhaps not."

The Oni let slip a small chuckle, as she continued to work on manipulating the sword with her tail.

"I must confess you are a rather curious one. I have had dealings with most of the species we have come across; yet the language you spoke .. and what you are, is not known to me." Ishtar offered, rather bluntly, as she appraised Nevanlinna then. "In any event, I feel it might be a nice ... break from the events of the day, to at least make an attempt to have the exchange that was discussed while we were in that shared dream- or alternate future- yes ? That of your questions ?"
    The "Oni's" voice sounded out from beside her. Nevanlinna gave her a sidelong glance, noticing that... she had a tail now? She was quite certain that Ishtar hadn't possessed such a thing beforehand--shapeshifting, perhaps, or perhaps something had happened?

"I am quite familiar with the lascivious nature of female saiyans around that age," said Nevanlinna. Her expression changed to a grimace. "During my travels on the Saiyan worlds, I was the recipient of many... propositions, especially on Vacado and especially Ruco. My figure may look lithe now, but I can assure you, I am..."

She paused.

"...good at fitting into tight spaces, so to speak. That girl, unfortunately, will undoubtedly ask me to... mate... with her, if I've judged her preferences correctly--and I do believe I have." She uttered the word 'mate' with an unusual amount of venom.

"One cannot fault her tastes--I am, after all, beauty incarnate--but my beauty, for lesser beings, is to be gazed upon, not touched. Those who try will soon learn that if one flies too close to the sun, one will be burned," she said. "And there is the matter that if I did consort with lesser races in that way, I would be found out and summarily executed, royalty or not. And I must say, I rather like living."

"Now, I've told you a bit about my species and our culture with just that, so if you will, tell me about your kind. About... Oni, was it? Where do you hail from, for example?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Just one we know of for sure. It is called The Amulet Of Bitter Mourning, and it is hidden on the Frost Demon homeworld.”

He bows to Asha’rah once more.

“Please, help as you can, Lady Asha’rah. Sakin cannot be allowed to further this plan of madness.”

And with that, Asha’rah find herself sitting lotus position aboard the GP ship heading towards Meagan’s homewolrd, Ishtar fairly close by.
    And so Asha'rah was being asked to return to the fold, to help clean up this persistent mess. She had her own demands of the administration, demands that were never met during her original rebellion, but those could wait. An angelic insurrection was no laughing matter. Of the trinity of universe-level beings, the angels were supposed to be the wisest, the ones most in tune with the bigger picture. That is why they served as counsel and advisers, spending their time thinking and assisting the other two factions, especially in making sure the God of Destruction did not stray too far from the path. But now it was the angels themselves who had rebelled. She would need to get back to her best before taking Sakin on head to head.

The their conversation came to a close, and Asha'rah was returned to whence she came. She looked around, finding the welcome familiar faces of Ishtar, Sarada and Etrina. Sarada had her arm around Etrina, apparently intending something of her. They had all been on the way to crash a slaver's party when Asha'rah had been yanked away mysteriously, leaving the rest to manage as best they could. She hoped they'd managed to get what they were after. Her gaze returned to Ishtar, and she would have smiled, partially out of embarrassment, were her face plate capable of the act. Instead, she let her tone convey the message.

"My apologies for my absence," she said, "our reunion has been interrupted far too many times. But I am glad to see you all well."
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 06-01-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Elsewhere on a distant planet..

"Attention Arlians!" An insectoid creature announced, stepping up to a podium, beside it to his right, another podium where two members of it's race stood, thought they were much larger.

Attachment 66544

"A new king has arisen to the thrown of Arlia! He and his brothers and sisters promised to usher in a new era of peace! PAX ARLIANA is upon us! And with it...er..." The announcing Arlian turned to his right, noticing where once two proud Arlians stood, a large bowl of cereal and a carton of milk now took their place, the crown of the king lying on the ground. "I...I don't..."

He then saw a diminutive finned creature step up to the podium, glance at him once and pour the carton of milk into the cereal, which he proceeded to devour.

"You...you there!" the Arlian announcer pointed, startled. "What happened to our King?! Have you anything to do with this.

The creature glanced down at the crown and the announcer and back to the crown again. Putting the cereal down on the podium, the creature walked over to the crown and placed it on his head before stepping back up to the podium.

"N'cha!" the Creature greeted. "Me....Sasheem....king!" he announced to the murmurs of startled Arlians gathered.

"What gall! You cannot simply announce yourself king!" the Arlian at the other podium shook in anger. "What are you alien?!"

"Hmm...ifooo...badadoooo...Four...piece!" Sasheem spoke after moment of thought, tossing the crown off his head as it was starting to irritate him.

"What's that?" the Arlian announcer stated, startled. "Did you just say that you've come for peace?" he asked, almost in disbelief. This response seemed to anger Sasheem who suddenly threw the crown to the floor hard enough for it to splinter in half.

"Bah! Stoo...pid fly.....YOU four piece!" the irritable Majin stated, zapping the announcer as he turned into...a four piece chicken tender meal. The audienced gasped in shock as the Majin glanced towards them now and spoke. "Me king!" he laughed. "You shake!" he pointed at one of the Arlians in the audience, zapping them. "Hoho! Haha! You fry! Hohoho! You cookie! Hahaha...you..." the Majin trailed off...

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The thought of having an orgy with Ishtar and everyone Sarada had ever slept with was an exciting one to say the least. Unfortunately, that meant there'd only be one man and dozens of women. Not that she thought Jack would have an issue with that. What man would balk at having sex with dozens of women... at... the... same..

Nope.

On second thought, that wasn't such a good idea. There was no way in Hell, HFIL, or whatever the fuck it was called she was going to let some stank bitch put her hands on Jack.

'Great! I'm in the process of looking for Etrina, so she'll have first crack at it. I'm coming to you next, though.'
    Ishtar made a note of Sarada's lack of response- and a measure of possessiveness- where the orgy was concerned, but deemed it a thing to consider later. There was the looming acknowledgement that their time together would end after all ... and it was like enough that had something to do with it.

For now the matter of the necklace was the order of the day.

'Take your time, I will be here.' Ishtar offered after a moment, before returning to the task of wielding a sword with her new tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    The "Oni's" voice sounded out from beside her. Nevanlinna gave her a sidelong glance, noticing that... she had a tail now? She was quite certain that Ishtar hadn't possessed such a thing beforehand--shapeshifting, perhaps, or perhaps something had happened?

"I am quite familiar with the lascivious nature of female saiyans around that age," said Nevanlinna. Her expression changed to a grimace. "During my travels on the Saiyan worlds, I was the recipient of many... propositions, especially on Vacado and especially Ruco. My figure may look lithe now, but I can assure you, I am..."

She paused.

"...good at fitting into tight spaces, so to speak. That girl, unfortunately, will undoubtedly ask me to... mate... with her, if I've judged her preferences correctly--and I do believe I have." She uttered the word 'mate' with an unusual amount of venom.

"One cannot fault her tastes--I am, after all, beauty incarnate--but my beauty, for lesser beings, is to be gazed upon, not touched. Those who try will soon learn that if one flies too close to the sun, one will be burned," she said. "And there is the matter that if I did consort with lesser races in that way, I would be found out and summarily executed, royalty or not. And I must say, I rather like living."

"Now, I've told you a bit about my species and our culture with just that, so if you will, tell me about your kind. About... Oni, was it? Where do you hail from, for example?"
    Ishtar simply listened quietly as Nevanlinna spoke of her body. How it was good at fitting into tight spaces- perhaps a reference to how she had managed to fit inside her armor- and of how it was beauty incarnate. A thing that was without a doubt debatable, even should the form hidden beneath the body be as beautiful as was implied. Yet it was food enough for thought, especially when the mention of what might happen should she engage in carnal acts with other species was made.

Bobbing her head in silent contemplation then, Ishtar offered a shrug.

"Sarada knows well enough that should you say no, it is not debatable. I am so quite sure that I am hardly a 'lesser race' yet perhaps a thing to be discussed later." The golden-eyed Oni states flatly. "In any event, I have definitely learned a fair bit about your kind and its beliefs. So now it is my turn." The Oni added before focusing on the matter of the first question: Where do Oni hail from?

A simple enough ask, at the least.

"Oni hail from Otherworld. Known to mortals as the 'Afterlife'. In general, we serve primarily as caretakers. Of the Timeless Gardens dotting the endless expanse, and of the souls that all- inevitably- find their way to that side." Ishtar explained.

"One supposes that is where similarities- beyond our anatomy, and inability to lie- between my kind and I end, however ... I am ... quite a bit unlike who I was ..." Trailing off then, the Oni appraised Nevanlinna a moment with her golden eyes, before stating.

"If you do not believe me, regardless, I suppose there is not much I can do to prove myself beyond opening my mind to you."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    And so Asha'rah was being asked to return to the fold, to help clean up this persistent mess. She had her own demands of the administration, demands that were never met during her original rebellion, but those could wait. An angelic insurrection was no laughing matter. Of the trinity of universe-level beings, the angels were supposed to be the wisest, the ones most in tune with the bigger picture. That is why they served as counsel and advisers, spending their time thinking and assisting the other two factions, especially in making sure the God of Destruction did not stray too far from the path. But now it was the angels themselves who had rebelled. She would need to get back to her best before taking Sakin on head to head.

The their conversation came to a close, and Asha'rah was returned to whence she came. She looked around, finding the welcome familiar faces of Ishtar, Sarada and Etrina. Sarada had her arm around Etrina, apparently intending something of her. They had all been on the way to crash a slaver's party when Asha'rah had been yanked away mysteriously, leaving the rest to manage as best they could. She hoped they'd managed to get what they were after. Her gaze returned to Ishtar, and she would have smiled, partially out of embarrassment, were her face plate capable of the act. Instead, she let her tone convey the message.

"My apologies for my absence," she said, "our reunion has been interrupted far too many times. But I am glad to see you all well."
    It was one of those moments that many mortals were fond of describing with 'blink and you'll miss it', but when Ishtar closed her eyes, only to open them a minute fraction of a second later; where once had been nothing, sat Asha'rah in the position that had been described by the former Goddess as the 'Lotus'.

As if she had been merely meditating, and not a dimension away, somewhere in Otherworld ... an amusing thought.

With words- colored by embarrassment first and foremost- apologizing for her departure then, Asha'rah expressed that she was glad to finally be reunited despite the constant interruptions, and at that the golden-eyed Oni could agree. A great many things had gone wrong this day, and at the least it was nice to finally have the momentary peace enough to speak with those- Etrina, Erosa, Sarada, now Asha'rah- she cared for; and so with a nod and a small flicking of her new tail, Ishtar offered a response.

"It is alright. I could feel where you were, for some reason; and felt enough to know you were not dead. Merely visiting ..." The Oni offered first, before training off.

"Yet and still, come here so I might hit you. A lot has transpired on this side of life, and there are things I would share with you. First however ... how was it? Ishtar asked, softly.

"Otherworld, I mean?"
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 06-01-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

<snip>

Ishtar simply listened quietly as Nevanlinna spoke of her body. How it was good at fitting into tight spaces- perhaps a reference to how she had managed to fit inside her armor- and of how it was beauty incarnate. A thing that was without a doubt debatable, even should the form hidden beneath the body be as beautiful as was implied. Yet it was food enough for thought, especially when the mention of what might happen should she engage in carnal acts with other species was made.

Bobbing her head in silent contemplation then, Ishtar offered a shrug.

"Sarada knows well enough that should you say no, it is not debatable. I am so quite sure that I am hardly a 'lesser race' yet perhaps a thing to be discussed later." The golden-eyed Oni states flatly. "In any event, I have definitely learned a fair bit about your kind and its beliefs. So now it is my turn." The Oni added before focusing on the matter of the first question: Where do Oni hail from?

A simple enough ask, at the least.

"Oni hail from Otherworld. Known to mortals as the 'Afterlife'. In general, we serve primarily as caretakers. Of the Timeless Gardens dotting the endless expanse, and of the souls that all- inevitably- find their way to that side." Ishtar explained.

"One supposes that is where similarities- beyond our anatomy, and inability to lie- between my kind and I end, however ... I am ... quite a bit unlike who I was ..." Trailing off then, the Oni appraised Nevanlinna a moment with her golden eyes, before stating.

"If you do not believe me, regardless, I suppose there is not much I can do to prove myself beyond opening my mind to you."
    Nevanlinna regarded Ishtar passively with her amethyst eyes as she explained where oni came from and what their role was. As well as a bit of information about their... characteristics. It sounded absurd, yet the Oni stated her words with such directness and sincerity that Neva was inclined to believe her.

"It sounds fantastical, I must admit, and yet," said Nevanlinna. "...I shall believe you, until such time as contradicting evidence presents itself. You do not strike as the type to spin... tall tales."

The bit about not being able to lie was interesting. If true, it... made her liability in keeping secrets. Though, of course, if true, it likely also meant that she was skilled indeed in telling the truth while relaying no useful information.

"All souls, is it. Hm, even for my kind, whose lifespan is measured in multiple centuries, death is indeed an inevitability," she said. "Only Auroc persists eternally, I suppose."

She closed her eyes and mentally catalogued everything she'd learned thus far. Later, she could organize what she'd learn into a more physical medium, but for now she'd have to rely on memory.

"Well, to tell you a bit more about my own race... we only recently achieved space travel," she said, crossing her arms. "Most of my kind are content to simply stay on the homeworld, with only a few of us venturing forth to explore the great unknown, myself included. For me, I embarked to expand my people's horizon's and... if I may be candid, at least experience a few years of intellectual stimulation before I'm forced to become some two-bit noble's trophy wife. Ah, what a dreary life that shall be, when it happens."

She did not sound pleased at all at the prospect.

"So, if I may ask... how long have you known this group? You lot are obviously pre-acquainted."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Suddenly, a muscular arm wrapped itself around Etrina's shoulders and pulled her in close. "Ah, just the person I was looking for!" Sarada exclaimed happily. "I need your help with something, Etrina."
    "Oh dear..." Etrina gaze dropped to the floor and a sigh escaped her lips. "I was expecting this eventually...But this is too soon even for my taste. Surely....you can satisfy your lust on someone else around here?.....I mean...I'm trying to save myself for..."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Oh dear..." Etrina gaze dropped to the floor and a sigh escaped her lips. "I was expecting this eventually...But this is too soon even for my taste. Surely....you can satisfy your lust on someone else around here?.....I mean...I'm trying to save myself for..."
    "Eh?"

That was actually the furthest thing from Sarada's mind. Etrina was cute and all, but her boobs were way too small to even register on the young Saiyan's radar. Maybe if she hit some kind of magical puberty like Erosa and Midori did, but even then, she stopped just shy of admitting that she was saving herself for Zaofan.

She repressed a laugh and just shook her head. "Nah. You're too flat-chested for my taste. Not that I mind small boobs, but you'd need something to compensate. Like ripped muscles, or something." She shrugged and got back on track. "Anyways. I actually need your help in identifying this thing." She reached up and held out the necklace that was hanging around her neck.

"See? It's got these strange symbols on it and I was hoping you'd be able to figure out what they mean, or at least tell if it's magical or some shit."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Good luck." Meagan said to her as Sarada walked away.

A part of her almost envied Sarada's chance to explore and solve a mystery like that.

The other part shook it off, reminding herself that she needed to stay focused. 'Once her planet is free'...she thought to herself as she absentmindedly walked back to her seat, 'then she still had to return to Earth to make sure that planet wasn't in danger'....her life was becoming one continuous pattern of rescue missions.

Sitting down, she leaned back in thought, thinking of Jinzi, of the shared dream of the future, of Lady Eva and Kai, of the missing Kami...placing her hands on her head, she stared up at the ceiling, "what the Goddess have I gotten myself into to?" Dropping her hands, her shoulders drooping, she closed her eyes and dreamed of a life of peace. Of her and Jinzi as a married couple, with children, happily growing old together. Maybe even having a few adventures, but nothing life threatening or world destroying.
    Waking up, Meagan stretches then stands up. As she does, she realizes that she is very hungry. Looking around the ship, she wonders where she also could possibly find food here. Then she noticed everyone else on board and felt badly, realizing that many of them must be hungry as well. Leaning back against her seat, she crossed her arms over her chest and was in deep thought.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Nevanlinna regarded Ishtar passively with her amethyst eyes as she explained where oni came from and what their role was. As well as a bit of information about their... characteristics. It sounded absurd, yet the Oni stated her words with such directness and sincerity that Neva was inclined to believe her.

"It sounds fantastical, I must admit, and yet," said Nevanlinna. "...I shall believe you, until such time as contradicting evidence presents itself. You do not strike as the type to spin... tall tales."

The bit about not being able to lie was interesting. If true, it... made her liability in keeping secrets. Though, of course, if true, it likely also meant that she was skilled indeed in telling the truth while relaying no useful information.

"All souls, is it. Hm, even for my kind, whose lifespan is measured in multiple centuries, death is indeed an inevitability," she said. "Only Auroc persists eternally, I suppose."

She closed her eyes and mentally catalogued everything she'd learned thus far. Later, she could organize what she'd learn into a more physical medium, but for now she'd have to rely on memory.

"Well, to tell you a bit more about my own race... we only recently achieved space travel," she said, crossing her arms. "Most of my kind are content to simply stay on the homeworld, with only a few of us venturing forth to explore the great unknown, myself included. For me, I embarked to expand my people's horizon's and... if I may be candid, at least experience a few years of intellectual stimulation before I'm forced to become some two-bit noble's trophy wife. Ah, what a dreary life that shall be, when it happens."

She did not sound pleased at all at the prospect.

"So, if I may ask... how long have you known this group? You lot are obviously pre-acquainted."
    Ishtar's eyebrow raised in curiosity at the mention of an eternal entity, 'Auroc'. It was not a name the Oni had come across before, after all, and the mention of an individual that was beyond simple biological immortality was Noteworthy. Though as Nevanlinna spoke, more about the nature of her species was offered, and some of the assumptions that had been made were at least accurate.

While long-lived, compared to humans, at any rate, these ... as-of-yet unnamed, were not themselves, biologically immortal. Beyond that they seemed relatively new to the larger narrative that was the universe at large, only recently gaining the ability to traverse the stars, and even then many seemed to not care for such a thing. A shame really, considering all that there was to see, especially to ones not as shackled by the inevitable end, as others. Though ...

"The Afterlife is a transitional plain, largely." Ishtar explained in a bit more detail. "Souls pass through to be sorted, either lingering longer given the manner of death, or are ushered on to their awaited- and intended- final resting place based on where it was they died. Heaven. Hell. As many of each, there are planets inhabited by sentient life." Really, it mattered little what one believed when they died, so much so as where they died. A thing many were rather upset about, when it came time to be sorted.

Or at least, had been when Ishtar was last there.

Nevanlinna's comments about her fate however, were curious. A desire to travel and see the universe- unlike the majority of her kind- in order to at least buffer the fate of being a trophy wife. A concept that was at least understood given its definition, and one that brought a small frown to the golden-eyed Oni's lips as she imagined it. Though unlike the fate of some, this seemed more flexible. For the moment however, and before asking the question herself, Ishtar took the time necessary to answer the one posed by the amethyst-eyed woman.

"Six months, perhaps a day or two longer. Assuming we have not been unconscious for several months." Came the straightforward response.

"I know some far better than others, and share a unique connection to one. Yet ... we were brought together by the guardian of Earth, to protect it from the ill-intent of another. Brought back together again, by what appears to be an as of yet determined guiding hand ..."

With a shrug then, Ishtar returned to the question at the forefront of her mind, and with a glance toward Nevanlinna gave it voice.

"In any case ... Can you not alter this end? This becoming a trophy wife?"

Arx Inosaan

It was one of those moments that many mortals were fond of describing with 'blink and you'll miss it', but when Ishtar closed her eyes, only to open them a minute fraction of a second later; where once had been nothing, sat Asha'rah in the position that had been described by the former Goddess as the 'Lotus'.

As if she had been merely meditating, and not a dimension away, somewhere in Otherworld ... an amusing thought.

With words- colored by embarrassment first and foremost- apologizing for her departure then, Asha'rah expressed that she was glad to finally be reunited despite the constant interruptions, and at that the golden-eyed Oni could agree. A great many things had gone wrong this day, and at the least it was nice to finally have the momentary peace enough to speak with those- Etrina, Erosa, Sarada, now Asha'rah- she cared for; and so with a nod and a small flicking of her new tail, Ishtar offered a response.

"It is alright. I could feel where you were, for some reason; and felt enough to know you were not dead. Merely visiting ..." The Oni offered first, before training off.

"Yet and still, come here so I might hit you. A lot has transpired on this side of life, and there are things I would share with you. First however ... how was it? Ishtar asked, softly.

"Otherworld, I mean?"
    Ishtar had not been overly armed, an otherworldly sense letting her know that Asha'rah had been fine, just somewhere else. Was Sihn responsible, or was this something born of Ishtar? Like her tail?

...her tail? Asha'rah had spent several months with Ishtar, sparred with her many times, watched the sunrise on a broken moon with her. The oni had never sported a tail. Yet she did not look perturbed by it. On the contrary, Ishtar was using it to gesture and communicate, flicking and swaying it about according to her mood. If Ishtar wasn't raising concerns about her new limb, Asha'rah would roll with the punches.

"The tail looks good on you, Ishtar. You can tell much of a creature's thoughts from such a limb. It appears you have yet another way of expressing your truth."

Ishtar invited Asha'rah closer so a blow could be struck against her. Curiously, the fallen goddess didn't mind the idea. She trusted Ishtar, and knew the promised blow to be a show of affection. Hmm, is this what they call an abusive relationship? I don't think so...but it's supposed to be hard to tell. Descending onto her feet, she walked her way over to her dear companion, guard down and mentally ready.

"I did not get to see much on this visit. I was called to the office of the current administrator, an ancient being who goes by Sihn. But I did briefly get to meet Mrs Landinghorn, an oni widely acknowledged as the finest paper pusher in the multiverse."
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 06-02-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    As Adam analyzed the fragment, Midori turned back to Shiro and asked "So, can we close me up so I can get back into my body?"

"In just a moment. I want to remove the maturing device so I can repair it in case you decide to return to your 'original' form." Shiro said, and Midori nodded hey eyestalk in agreement before turning her attention to her body to help in its removal.
    "I am finished. Midori, I am sorry to say this fragment of me was partially responsible, when your maturation process began it...amplified the results, influenced by my own emotions related to you. I apologize for making your breasts and buttocks so large."
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard