So we all know the big three: Captain America, Namor, and the Human Torch, as well as the sidekicks Bucky and Toro. And while there are countless other heroes that Timely Comics ran with, I'm interested in knowing who was officially made a part of the Marvel universe via crossover.

The Angel, I know, had a couple crossovers with the characters. Then they created the All Winners Squad, where they crossed over with Miss America and The Whizzer.

In Avengers #97, Rick Jones had an illusion of several Golden Age heroes, including Captain America, Namor, the Human Torch, The Angel, The Fin, The Vision, Blazing Skull, and The Patriot. Despite the big three's presence, the visions are referenced as being of fictional characters. I suppose in Cap and the big three's case, ,hey are representations of the comic versions of the "real life" heroes, so this could, in theory, work for the others, but it's unconfirmed.

Then there's the Invaders, which retroactively crossed over many characters. This series included, according to Wikipedia, Blazing Skull, The Fin, Silver Scorpion, The Vision, Blonde Phantom, Thin Man, and Citizen V and the V Batallion.

It also created, retroactively, Union Jack and Major Mapleleaf.

So...am I missing anyone? Or any other crossovers of the characters that I did mention?