Mighty Member

Post Best and Worst Things in Marvel Comics 2023

With 2023 coming to an end, I am surprised the thread hasn't come up what your favourite moments that you enjoy this year. So, here is my list for the good and bad things happen in 2023.

BEST
    - Scarlet Witch is the comeback star in 2023, starting with the year with her new relaunched solo run and even being part of the Avengers team again.
    - Moon Knight has the best comic runs featuring great supporting casts that aren't forgotten.
    - Wasp getting her moment in her solo mini-run.
    - Chip's and Salamin's DD runs.

WORST
    - 0% Clint Barton contents
    - Villain Beast is on the loose
    - Captain Marvel's mediocre relaunched run
    - Hank Pym is back, but old
    - Ms. Marvel retcons as a mutant

(PS. I want 2 put ASM bad inside but everyone has the same opinions so obvious too repetitive if I put in the list)
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 12-31-2023 at 04:00 AM.

Niffleheim

Best
    - Ewing and Saladin on Thor and Daredevil respectively
    - Hill on Blade
    - Jed Mackay on Avengers (i might checkout his Moon Knight even thou I'm not a fan of the character)
    - Ziglar's Spider-Man

Worst
    -Ridley's Black Panther #13 T'Challa Vs Avengers.
    -After reading everything Inhuman and Ms Marvel only to discover now Kamala is a mutant from her show and then the books. I know I'm overdramatic but I know I'm still a fan of the past kamala but I don't want to follow/know the current one.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Best - Aaron’s Avengers storyline on Mephisto but I was a little disappointed with Mephisto’s motivation. Maybe I’ll get used to it with time
    - Captain America with those flashbacks to his youth.

Worst - everything else. I think I only picked up FF and FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    After reading everything Inhuman and Ms Marvel only to discover now Kamala is a mutant from her show and then the books. I know I'm overdramatic but I know I'm still a fan of the past kamala but I don't want to follow/know the current one.
    Ms. Marvel was intented to be a mutant by her creator but the editors at that time did not allowed it and forced her to be an inhuman. Now she is both.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Ms. Marvel was intented to be a mutant by her creator but the editors at that time did not allowed it and forced her to be an inhuman. Now she is both.
    That doesn't change anything for me but hey I wish her well
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Where? Did u have the source about it?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Where? Did u have the source about it?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...ot-an-inhuman/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Best
    - Ewing and Saladin on Thor and Daredevil respectively
    - Hill on Blade
    - Jed Mackay on Avengers (i might checkout his Moon Knight even thou I'm not a fan of the character)
    - Ziglar's Spider-Man

Worst
    -Ridley's Black Panther #13 T'Challa Vs Avengers.
    -After reading everything Inhuman and Ms Marvel only to discover now Kamala is a mutant from her show and then the books. I know I'm overdramatic but I know I'm still a fan of the past kamala but I don't want to follow/know the current one.
    Its the same character, they didn't erase her powers or past (not yet, anyway), they just added her mutant side on top of her inhuman stuff. for me its not the retcon that bugs me its how it came about. Killing her off in a books she barely shows up in is super dumb. They didn't even need to, as she was a mutant before she dies, it was just done to get eyeballs on it.