Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    He didn't say "sort of in the works". He said "Ms. Marvel is planned to arrive after Captain Marvel has been introduced".
    Actually "sort of in the works" is a direct quote from Feige.

BANNED

This is getting silly now.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Comcast has went 2-3 weeks without doing anything beyond talk of , were gonna do something. It seems like they are struggling to get investment banks to pony up more money for this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    This is getting silly now.
    absurd or insane are the word I words I would use

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Actually "sort of in the works" is a direct quote from Feige.
    "is definitely sort of in the works and we have plans for [Ms. Marvel] once we have introduced Captain Marvel to the world"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well it appears Comcast could be picking its battles now and are seemingly focused on buying a majority stake in Sky . Its said that Comcast likely knows they can't get 21st Century Fox and will instead go after Sky.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/...isney-fox-sky/

Disney/Fox would take 40% of the box office as it stands right now. Also Disney would get a prestige studio "Fox Searchlight" which has won 3 Academy Awards for best pictures the last 5 years.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/11/med...are/index.html
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mighty Member

With the new deal, how about for Deadpool 3, it can be set in Mojoworld where Mojo be the villain and can co-star Howard The Duck, Morph and Firestart? and how about The Starjammers and Silver Surfer in Guardians 3 with Galactus as a new MCU villain with Dr Doom as an Avengers villain?

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    With the new deal, how about for Deadpool 3, it can be set in Mojoworld where Mojo be the villain and can co-star Howard The Duck, Morph and Firestart? and how about The Starjammers and Silver Surfer in Guardians 3 with Galactus as a new MCU villain with Dr Doom as an Avengers villain?
    The MCU would have to work at creating a worse DOOM than the FF films have done.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The MCU would have to work at creating a worse DOOM than the FF films have done.
    Well the Fox FF have sucked so far and Marvel can do them better.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    Well the Fox FF have sucked so far and Marvel can do them better.
    I agree. Maybe the MCU can finally get one thing right about Dr. Doom. He was not created in the accident that empowered the FF. DOOM created DOOM - no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I agree. Maybe the MCU can finally get one thing right about Dr. Doom. He was not created in the accident that empowered the FF. DOOM created DOOM - no one else.
    Yea I hope they keep the back story between him and Reed. The friendship, the explosion he blames on Reed, the suit being made to his his disfigurement, and idc if they stick with it being a tiny scar and him being that vain or if they truly make him disfigured. But yea make Victor a combo of Drstarnge and Ironman with the intelligence of Reed.(Oh and Reed better be smarter then shuri. Shes was given Tchallas intelligence and I'm fine with that it worked. But Reed smarter, Tchallas just happens to be Reed favorite collaborater)

Meanwhile Comcast is unlikely to continue their bidding war to acquire 21st Century Fox from Walt Disney in favour to Sky

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/...isney-for-fox/
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How badly does the one shareholder lawsuit impact the purchase?

Likely will have no effect at all unless a Judge grants a hold on any deal or something