Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was asking because had in mind a pilot who’s psyche is upliked to his mecha (being a true extension of himself) without the cliche cyborg thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I was asking because had in mind a pilot who’s psyche is upliked to his mecha (being a true extension of himself) without the cliche cyborg thing.
    the interface and nemesis tech function to help the pilot craft a customized Mecha that’s an extension of themselves
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Name: Broadus Larkin
    Bio: The man who gained the nickname “Brutus the Brutal was formerly the superior of Jay Maxus until the STAR EXODUS cameninto existence, and is slightly bitter about that still. Loving the new possibilities for warfare the Titan program can provide, he can’t wait to see them in action. He also deeply wishes he was allowed to be a pilot out there but is fine with running the simulations for the actual pilots. For now. Has a contentious relationship with certain elements in the ship.
    Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, conniving
    Skill: Talented Sudoku player
    Appearance: Think Wilford Brimley with Josh Brolin’s face

I wonder if anyone has made a Gene Starwind type character yet?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I wonder if anyone has made a Gene Starwind type character yet?
    No one has yet, though it’d be interesting to see tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Character Sheet Template

Name:
    Age: (Youngest for each faction is as follows: UNDF is 20, Underbelly is 19 and that’s with EXPLICIT MENTION OF FORGERIES and Order of Ar is twenty)
    Bio: Backstory of how your character was chosen as a Titan pilot and/or made it onto Star Exodus, plus their motivation
    Personality: 2-3 adjectives to describe them, and they would have to pass a psych evaluation so keep that in mind
    Skill: one skill they have unrelated to piloting
    Appearance:

Mecha: What is their Mecha’s name and what type is it, CQ (Close quarters) or LR (Long Range). Each Titan must work with one of a different type to build rapport between them and their pilots.

EX MOVES: abilities granted by the Nemesis System, it allows the pilot to craft unique weaponry for them and their Mecha. You can make two special moves at twelve points. Once you hit 24, you can add a third. Five will be the max. A special move must last for a certain duration and be explicit in what it does.

STAT POINTS: You will start off with 12 points, and the places you can allocate them are

STRENGTH (STR): includes durability of your frame, 0-2 means you can take two hits from a Primal Goetia if not a swarm, one of a DeiHead. Durability increases every six points and increases the strikes you can take. EX moves can be made to help your durability and give you a temporary boost. Also the strength of your attack

AGI: reflexes in combat especially with firing. Related to how many posts you can reliably outpace/outdraw
    Your enemy

SPD: speed, allows you to possibly blitz and works on a similar level to strength

INT: intelligence, awareness and strategy. This stat helps improve the handed of battle plans working. Any questions feel free to ask.
    Placeholder! I'm going to see where my week goes and hopefully I'll have some time to join!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I'm thinking about joining but I do have stuff I'm currently doing.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

As usual, I probably won't play, but you know I like to make characters.

DANA MCKENROW

Bio: Once, he was known simply as "the Asset", a renowned assassin and political saboteur for hire. However, his last mission in a war torn country went disastrously wrong, as he assassinated the wrong man and his target escaped. This screw up led to the discovery and execution of most of the rebel faction which had hired him, leading them to believe he had been a double-agent. Unfortunately, this was not a mistake he could capitalize on, as the surviving rebels now swore a blood oath of revenge upon him, and the enemy faction he was supposed to fight would sooner see him dead than reward him for the turn of events. More over, his reputation was permanently tarnished and a bounty placed on his head.

Dana McKenrow was a soldier-in-training who let the idea of a quick reward blind him to his own inexperience. He encountered the Asset whilst the man was in hiding. The Asset quickly dispatched his would-be killer, then decided to make the most of the opportunity. Using the last of his funds, the Asset assumed Dana's identity, taking his appearance through black-market surgeries, and the assistance of one of his last few allies, a hacker who was able to give the Asset access to Dana's personal and financial records.

As Dana, the Asset has boarded the Exodus as one of the UNDF in an effort to escape his past and start anew. He bares no one any ill will, and simply wants a second chance. Unfortunately, it seems that several members of the criminal underclass who still know of his bounty have managed to get aboard, including some former allies. For now, he does his job and keeps his head down, but he must avoid his old associates at all costs, lest his identity be discovered.

Personality: collected, assured, adaptable
    Skill: sharp shooting
    Appearance: tall, with greenish hair, slight stubble, and a pair of fake glasses

SALVO
    Long Range Class - Multiple Ammunition Assault Unit

EX MOVES:
    Death Spiral - The Multiple Ammunition Assault Unit is specialized to hold a variety of weapon types, from standard tank-mortar projectiles, plasma bolts, stun lock electro-grenades, acid grenades, missiles, hull-piercer spears, etc. When performing the Death Spiral, this unit can unleash 40% of its ammunition stores in all directions as it spins around in one massive blast. This is a very effective, but very costly move, to destroy or damage numerous enemies at once. It should only be used when the MAAU is separate from its own party, is being swarmed from all sides, or as a final suicide attack. This move places great strain on the MAAU's frame, and can loosen joints and plating or greatly worsen existing damage. Naturally, it also heavily depletes the unit of ammo. Using this move twice in one combat scene is almost surely suicidal: if this move does not eliminate or cripple all or most enemy forces, the pilot can easily be rendered a sitting duck on the battlefield.

Light Speed Kill - Fires a special bullet of hyper-dense material using a specialized rail gun prototype, launching the projectile faster than any known weapon. This attack can be performed at extreme range, and upon impact, the hyper-bullet explodes with tremendous force. However, this prototype is considered too unstable for normal use, and thus far, only Dana has shown any aptitude for accurate firing. There is at least a 30% chance that the gun will explode upon firing the first time in a combat scene; this increases by 30% with each subsequent shot*. A two-hour maintenance and cool down cycle is required to maintain minimal chance of failure. As such, it is an attack to be used rarely, if at all. The specialized bullet is also costly to replace. Dana has access to only six bullets in total, until more can be acquired.

*Roll 1d10 to determine success. For the first shot, a roll of 4 or greater is needed. For the second, a roll of 7 or greater. Third shot must roll a 10. Any more shots guarantee destruction of the gun, and the removal of this ability until a replacement can be manufactured.

STAT POINTS: You will start off with 12 points, and the places you can allocate them are

STR: 2

AGI: 6

SPD: 2

INT: 2

Adjusted for Two Stat System if maintained:
    ATTACK: 8

INT: 4
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 05-16-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Update to stat sheet guys, check it out and change accordingly

So it's two stats instead of four?
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    So it's two stats instead of four?
    Yes two, streamlined for the future

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Yes two, streamlined for the future
    Going the Lasers & Feelings route, eh? :P

Name: Pan Yxalag ( last name is Galaxy backwards)

Bio: Pan Yxalag was born on a military base and was the son of a UNDF solider. his father fought and die in the Unification War . in which his entire family , closest friends and Girlfriend Reiko J. Davis were killed. to hide his traumatized past Pan puts on a big show and rarely shows his true feelings to anyone.

he's quite athletically and excellent sharpshooter. he's a man of average height with messy short black hair who likes to drink , gamble, and he's a know thief. who wind up being part of the underbelly after he stole a Titan from the UNDF however it was decommission model. so Pan found mechanic who was apparently just a kid no older then 12 to fix it up for him, and add a cool paint job,

apparently this kid mechanic also add a bunch of old timey stuff to the design because why not , and Pan calls this Titan of his JWJ after the infamous outlaw Jesse Woodson James, but also after his father's mech . with this mech he hopes to make name for himself and go down in history as being infamous . that's basically it his entire motivation and goal is to be infamous. in the meantime he works for a private contractor. Pan carries a locket around with him that has a holographic image of his girlfriend Aaliyah Sphincter.

Before his girlfriend Reiko passed away she was a junior female body builder and was training for the Strongest woman in the Galaxy competition.

Personality: acts brash ( deep down he's actually quite the caring person) , flirts with women which is also just act ( he purposely does this to distance himself from being in a relationship. ) , surprisingly level head when it comes to combat and it's pretty much only in combat where Pan's real personality the one hidden beneath the mask he puts on shines through.

think pretty much Ash from Evil Dead that's how Pan acts around most people.

Skill: Marksman , gambling, thievery , conman.

appearance

Mecha: JWJ a old decommission Titan that Pan had modified for Long range combat by a genius kid mechanic . JWJ stands for Judgement Wolf Junior ( his father's mech was Judgement Wolf Senior)

Ex Moves

1. LOD ( Luck of the draw) this is system that Pan came up with that uses gambling as it's bases. inside JWJ is sort of a slot machine and tied to this slot machine are multiple different types of ammunition. what ever the slot machine lands on is what fires out of his Titan's main gun. which could be anything from particle beams to complete duds.

since it's so random there's a small chance Pan rarely gets what he wants. the randomness of it all makes it unpredictable for his opponents , but also quite annoying for Pan. but hey he's the one who thought up the system so he has only himself to blame for it's randomness.

how this works: think Kite from Hunter X Hunter. also whatever the JWJ ends up shooting out of it's main cannon is up to the GM.

2 GAG ( Going against the Grain) JWJ's system that mix up pinpoint accuracy and precision shots with close quarters combat. to do this JWJ main system is overclock which results in greater speed and reaction times. however it can also result in system failure so Pan doesn't use it very often. yet another questionable system that Pan had added to the mech.

when ask why he wanted such questionable systems put into the JWJ by his Mechanic Pan sum it up in few words which were to make it more challenging as if fighting giant space monsters wasn't challenging enough. so his EX moves are gimp on purpose.

stats

ATTACK: 8

INT: 4
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-27-2018 at 12:52 AM.
    My Forum check it out

BANNED

Just putting this hear as a holder till I get something together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Going the Lasers & Feelings route, eh? :P
    Yes, I am a sensitive man