Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Question: Does the Nemesis System allow for something like the following or its reverse?

Essentially, can a T1XTN have multiple forms (or at least a second form) it can change into (as an EX move or through some other means)? The imagesake for the T1XTN I have has a starfighter / fighter jet form that I'd like to incorporate if possible.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Question: Does the Nemesis System allow for something like the following or its reverse?

Essentially, can a T1XTN have multiple forms (or at least a second form) it can change into (as an EX move or through some other means)? The imagesake for the T1XTN I have has a starfighter / fighter jet form that I'd like to incorporate if possible.
    Yes, it can allow for a change in form for the pilot, but both forms must stay the same type, long range or close range. I’m guessing you’ll be long range more than likely
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

How are they piloted? Traditional controls, mental connection, movement mimicry?
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    How are they piloted? Traditional controls, mental connection, movement mimicry?
    Traditional controls coupled with a mental connection that allows for the customization of each craft

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Solid so far and unfortunately kingofpie no mechalympics
    Lol, I ain't mad about it. I can't say that I won't have my character really want make it a reality though......

guess besides doing this other Projects I'm working on are 1. MING: the New Adventures of Iron Claw and Company , 2. The Mad Wolf: I am Wrath Redux , 3. GANGSTER'S PARADISE X- The Kenta Takeshi one shot , 4 . Chronic , Vanguard and Mother- The Empire , 5 . Kariako: the Spectacular Cyber Samurai and Company Vol 1 ( now doing Season 2) , 6. Nemo's Endless Odyssey.

Projects I pretty much finish 1. Myth and Legends introduction stories. all my projects besides MING: the New Adventures of Iron Claw and Company are on my forum. that one is one Guy's first forum. I have a lot on my plate.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-19-2018 at 09:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Some more questions:

For how long have the Prima Goetia been publicly known to exist, if at all?

Is there a max age for either of the two human factions?

How dumb is an Intelligence of 0?

Is AI a complete dead (or forbidden) technology post Unification War?

For those not of the UNDF, how did their pilots get access to T1TXNs?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Name: Armond Ngetutedi
    Bio: Mr. Ngegutedi is the backer of the Star Exodus Titan Project, and earned a spot on the ship due to the amount of wealth his business poured in it and the command of Admiral Maxus’ superiors, much to his chagrin. He’s a quiet, calxulatijgly collected type of man who always conducts his business with an eye for an ulterior motive. Admiral Maxis believes him to be the criminal known as Ghost but no proof has been found. It is also rumored that his company did not discontinue AI research, but even then no proof has been found
    Personality: proud, clever, affable
    Skill: top notch technician
    Appearance:Colin Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Some more questions:

For how long have the Prima Goetia been publicly known to exist, if at all?

Is there a max age for either of the two human factions?

How dumb is an Intelligence of 0?

Is AI a complete dead (or forbidden) technology post Unification War?

For those not of the UNDF, how did their pilots get access to T1TXNs?
    Publicly known to humans, little under a decade and most of their knowledge is compiled through what the Argonians have shared. There are 5 no Argonian on the ship has ever seen or could catalogue.The people on the ship know of them but only the UNDF and the Order of Ar know the typing and have genuine intelligence on the Primal Goetia other than they exist.

Max age for any pilot is 34 due to the solidification of Nemesis Tech.

Intelligence of 0 means your plan of attack has a higher chance of failure if you just blitz in or propose something simplistic as a strategy when engaging a PG

AI is forbidden post-Unification War unless heavily monitored by UNDF forces.

Those not of the UNDF get conscripted or in Sharkerbob’s case, a situation like that of The Asset
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-20-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lol, I ain't mad about it. I can't say that I won't have my character really want make it a reality though......
    One day maybe, one day

this is to Froggy , I give a shout out to your RPG on my Forum.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    this is to Froggy , I give a shout out to your RPG on my Forum.
    That’s cool man, much appreciated!

Name: Arabella “Belle” Ngetutedi
    Bio: Armond’s daughter and disciple, she’s the voice in his ear who convinced him to approve the project. Trained at the best jnsitties with the best teachers, Armond was set on hai daughter becoming his heir and the best member of their family legacy. She is usually seen with him an drarely talks to anyone else on the ship unless hey have some sort of authority, notoriety or celebrity. Has ties to the underbelly character known as “Ghost”
    Personality: charismatic, cunning and brilliant
    Skill: business acumen
    Appearance: Looks like Ajiona Alexus

yay finally gave my character's deceased girlfriend a name it's Reiko J. Davis which is a reference to two characters Reiko Ando from Outlaw Star and Michelle K. Davis from terra formars.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    yay finally gave my character's deceased girlfriend a name it's Reiko J. Davis which is a reference to two characters Reiko Ando from Outlaw Star and Michelle K. Davis from terra formars.
    That’s nice man, that’s nice