View Poll Results: What did you think of the issue?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

1 4.17%
  • ★★★★

7 29.17%
  • ★★★

13 54.17%
  • ★★

3 12.50%
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    No there's no reason Superman should be as fast as Flash or significantly faster than Wonder Woman for that matter, and Flash shouldn't have the absurd ability to travel through time unaided by the cosmic treadmill or some other special device. Now if I ever got the chance to write Wonder Woman, I would definitely rebrand Cheetah as the fastest sprinter in the World and the apex predator, it just makes so much sense
    That's a significant part of his mythology though, and there is no good reason to get rid of it.

Cheetah doesn't need to be that fast. She doesn't interact with any of the speedsters on a regular basis to make it necessary. Her being faster than Wonder Woman and durable enough tot take some hits from her is all she needs in terms of feats.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    That's a significant part of his mythology though, and there is no good reason to get rid of it.

Cheetah doesn't need to be that fast. She doesn't interact with any of the speedsters on a regular basis to make it necessary. Her being faster than Wonder Woman and durable enough tot take some hits from her is all she needs in terms of feats.
    okay fine, then Cheetah's got the quickest zero-to-light speed acceleration time, problem solved. No quarry is too great for Cheetah, that's how I want it but different strokes for different folks hey

Extraordinary Member

I don't what Cheetah running at anywhere near lightspeed because that is just crazy, IMO. She'd have killed Cale in one panel and then sat around waiting for Wonder Woman to arrive.

I gave up on the whole concept of the speedsters making sense years ago. How fast can the Flash run is the same answer as how fast can the Enterprise in Star Trek move?

"As fast as it needs to to arrive in the nick of time."
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I don't what Cheetah running at anywhere near lightspeed because that is just crazy, IMO. She'd have killed Cale in one panel and then sat around waiting for Wonder Woman to arrive.

I gave up on the whole concept of the speedsters making sense years ago. How fast can the Flash run is the same answer as how fast can the Enterprise in Star Trek move?

"As fast as it needs to to arrive in the nick of time."
    Or, in the Flash's case, just fast enough to be scared that Superman has no trouble seeing him and reacting to him.

Does anyone find it disturbing Jason gets a super push to be apart of Wonder Woman while both Wonder Girls are non-existent? That’s not including the Amazons being mostly for Darkseid/Zeus story

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Or, in the Flash's case, just fast enough to be scared that Superman has no trouble seeing him and reacting to him.
    A more experienced Flash who knew what he was doing, as DCEU Barry clearly was not, would have no reason to be scared or not know how to handle it.
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 05-15-2018 at 06:16 AM.

A more experienced Flash who knew what he was doing, as DCEU Barry clearly was not, would have no reason to be scared or not know how to handle it.
    What was Wonder Woman's problem then?

EDIT: Never mind, it's not on topic for this thread.
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 05-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

EDIT: Never mind, it's not on topic for this thread.
    Don't worry, it was a rhetorical question. I already know the answer.

Extraordinary Member

When Superman looks at you angry and crazy, you get scared no matter how fast you are.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Does anyone find it disturbing Jason gets a super push to be apart of Wonder Woman while both Wonder Girls are non-existent? That’s not including the Amazons being mostly for Darkseid/Zeus story
    Donna still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna still exists.
    Not in this book though.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna still exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Not in this book though.
    She would be better off not existing considering the mess she's become...

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Its been like this for over 50 years now, Donna Troy just isn't a Wonder Woman character. Wondergirl, is better because she actually has some storylines in the the mainline Wonder Woman book, though recently she has been entirely garbled up by the Teen Titans too. I mean, did the New 52 Wondergirl ever actually meet Wonder Woman?

As for the Amazons, yeah, that needs to be rectified ASAP.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I was leaning towards 3 stars but the ridiculous deux-ex-machina Jason-saves-Glaucus subplot from out of nowhere just killed any momentum this story might have had for me.

Glaucus told him he would wander for ages, so why does Jason look for him? And how does the bumbling fisherman who doesn't know anything about anything suddenly know about and is able to track down Cobra?

I'm tired of Jason. I'm tired of wasted pages explaining Jason's awesome powers and his nifty new armor while Diana remains two dimensional in her own book.