Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Just my personal preference but the Trinity works best in big DCU stories in a supporting capacity allowing other characters to shine, this was just more confirmation for me. So many standouts: MMH, Starro (the real MVP), Beast Boy, Lobo & Starfire etc.

Overall really enjoyable miniseries, if a tad anti-climatic and rushed towards the end to obviously set up the new JL line (which I'm even more hyped for now by the way!)
    Truer words have never been spoken

I wish flash would keep his new outfit. Atom too
    Cyborg can go back to being silver
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Mighty Member

In the end, I thought the whole thing was alright. However, I am quite excited about Vril Dox returning. In truth, I was not sold on any of the Justice League books. There's a lot about Snyder's book that I think is interesting in concept, but I was going to wait for the general response for the first few issues. Now, however, I have a reason to dive into Odyssey as they further explore this plot thread, as much or as little as they might.

Always happy to see Lobo included in something. The real Main Man, not that New52 imposter that was last seen in a jar owned by the Orange Lantern. He's been portrayed pretty cool too. He's still a rough houser, blunt, and ready to brawl, but he's also kind of taken a mentor role to a couple of the younger heroes like Atom and Beast Boy.

Hope to see him more in the future. As I'm sure there's plenty of bastiches for him to frag.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Always happy to see Lobo included in something. The real Main Man, not that New52 imposter that was last seen in a jar owned by the Orange Lantern. He's been portrayed pretty cool too. He's still a rough houser, blunt, and ready to brawl, but he's also kind of taken a mentor role to a couple of the younger heroes like Atom and Beast Boy.

Hope to see him more in the future. As I'm sure there's plenty of bastiches for him to frag.
    Agreed. I’m loving the fact that Lobo has gotten some much needed character development while still retaining his classic traits.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    In the end, I thought the whole thing was alright. However, I am quite excited about Vril Dox returning. In truth, I was not sold on any of the Justice League books. There's a lot about Snyder's book that I think is interesting in concept, but I was going to wait for the general response for the first few issues. Now, however, I have a reason to dive into Odyssey as they further explore this plot thread, as much or as little as they might.
    For me the series did what it was meant to do (promote the new situations and reasons for the new teams) but was not much worth reading otherwise. I agree with the poster that said it felt like kids banging their action figures together. But it DID do a great job, with me anyway, as a too-long, too-expensive commercial for the three upcoming JL series'. And I think that was the mini's main purpose.

I burned out on Snyder during Metal and I didn't find much to enjoy in No Justice but it still somehow left me very excited for Snyder's JL and for JL Dark and JL Odyssey.

Much more excited about JL #1 than I was about any of No Justice. And I'm very much on board with the other JL teams as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

I think he sucks.

I much prefer the new 52 Lobo who absolutely destroyed old lame Lobo, but somehow has been ignored and put in a jar.
    WHO DAT?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    I think he sucks.

I much prefer the new 52 Lobo who absolutely destroyed old lame Lobo, but somehow has been ignored and put in a jar.
    Yeah.

I’m with you, Mar-Vell.
    Pull List: Currently Empty