Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

its just okay to me honestly
    The J-man

Again, I really enjoyed this issue. I am not going to be reading the upcoming Justice League book by Snyder, because of the roster and dumb things that have been announced like the "Still Force" so I hope this is wrapped up in this series.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I didn't think Gar was capable of something like that.
    I wonder where Gar's character is heading after this. It seems like he's realizing he's not as good a person as he thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I wonder where Gar's character is heading after this. It seems like he's realizing he's not as good a person as he thinks he is.
    He is going to be on the Titans ongoing series.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Again, I really enjoyed this issue. I am not going to be reading the upcoming Justice League book by Snyder, because of the roster and dumb things that have been announced like the "Still Force" so I hope this is wrapped up in this series.
    The whole reason this mini was made was to prepare the new line of JL books, so you might as well drop now if you are hoping for a conclusion that wraps things up.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The whole reason this mini was made was to prepare the new line of JL books, so you might as well drop now if you are hoping for a conclusion that wraps things up.
    They could still find a way of concluding the main Omega Titan plotline while still spinning books off.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I didn't think Gar was capable of something like that.

Since NTT he had that power, but he was always afraid to use it because the first time he did he lost control and killed Madame Rouge.

I'm really liking the little focus Gar is having. Seeing him transforming like that again is really cool tbh and maybe this means that he will grow as a character too. And that interaction with Lobo was somehow nice lol.

I felt like I enjoyed more the first issue than this one, but I still liked it. Art is a big part of it.

Loved the moment Gar had with Lobo

Also Starro is my fav part of the book so far, he's just a giant sassy star.
    Last edited by 9th.; 05-16-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Kinda funny how Lobo has shown that he has a soft spot for young heroes who may be needing a boost in confidence. The Main Man had Ryan Choi’s back and now he’s looking after Beast Boy.

With Vril Dox making his return, maybe tptb have realized that DC has their own Guardians of the Galaxy with L.E.G.I.O.N.

I know The Omega Men are sometimes seen as DC’s GotG but LEGION/REBELS has a more comedic and fun vibe that better fits the role. If they keep Lobo on the team the concept may be more marketable. Kinda like how adding Harley to the roster made the Suicide Squad much more popular/marketable.
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-17-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Fantastic Member

I really enjoyed this issue. So far, no justice has been fun, feels like an animated series. Hyped for the next issue.

I think it's time for Beast Boy to leave the titans once and for all and join the Doom Patrol again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Kinda funny how Lobo has shown that he has a soft spot for young heroes who may be needing a boost in confidence. The Main Man had Ryan Choi’s back and now he’s looking after Beast Boy.

With Vril Dox making his return, maybe tptb have realized that DC has their own Guardians of the Galaxy with L.E.G.I.O.N.

I know The Omega Men are sometimes seen as DC’s GotG but LEGION/REBELS has a more comedic and fun vibe that better fits the role. If they keep Lobo on the team the concept may be more marketable. Kinda like how adding Harley to the roster made the Suicide Squad much more popular/marketable.
    From your mouth to DC's Ears. One of my biggest disappointments with Guardians of The Galaxy was that it eant legiony enough. I was a particular fan of the Marc Waid 3boot.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Spectacular Member

I would love to see L.E.G.I.O.N. back in action, with as most of the original cast as they can

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The Omega Men were more like DC's "Star Wars" being a rebel alliance and all...

I thought Lobo was used the best when he was on L.E.G.I.O.N. Not only did it highlight Vril's ability to manipulate, being in a group showed Lobo as a more grounded character. I wonder how much of that is still canon (as well as the last R.E.B.E.L.S. series)