Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
Essentially, this all comes across as a natural (sometimes sad) course of events that people try to create a philosophical basis for that fits into their belief systems. In fact, no. The entire belief systems were constructed around explaining a natural course of events.
I like the sound of that, plus I think there's truth in it.

In the country I live there seem to be people who believe there existed once a Theocratic society, a pivotal or guiding role for churches or clergy and such, but not no more.
It seems very factual that our society or societies are by no means run by churches or clerical faculties in the slightest the way they used to. I think there is truth in that too, just as something factual.
Like even if people wanted to be run by their church they cannot or wouldn't succeed in the current world.

If I was to pick a side myself I'd think me a Heathen. Because if anything I openly revolt and oppose what Makers there'd be. Like it'd be my test to see how true Deities would need to respond. Which should culminate once I'm ready for 'afterlives', if ever I would. It seems to work for me.