All-New Member

Talking does anyone know the value of this x-men comic book

hi my name is Matthew I am new here

I have this old the uncanny x-men comic book it says on the cover marvel comics group the uncanny x-men arcade's murder world and is from 1979 in the top left corner it says 40 cents and says 123 july
    does anyone know what it could be worth

here is a photo of the cover
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amazing Member

It's like $1.00, In the quality you have it, which it's pretty banged up condition. it's probably worth 5 cents at best. You'll make more from the shipping, then the actual book. Here's a current auction going on, that you can check out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-123-1...UAAOSwMm1a8IS9

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

You don't have anything special there. Its not even the first appearance of Arcade.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
    It's like $1.00, In the quality you have it, which it's pretty banged up condition. it's probably worth 5 cents at best. You'll make more from the shipping, then the actual book. Here's a current auction going on, that you can check out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-123-1...UAAOSwMm1a8IS9
    At least link a finished auction. One that has days left is pretty useless as far as value goes (Plus it has a bid and $5 for shipping, so someone's at least willing to pay $6)

Early-ish Claremont X-men is pretty collectible. That book in nice condition could probably fetch $20-30 bucks. But as pointed out, yours is pretty worn, so a few dollars at best.