Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Asgardian Storm in Secret Wars!

It looks like Storm is going to use her stormcaster in Secret Wars. Looking at the Secret Wars #2 cover, who is she siding? Why is she with the Asgards? Will she be written as an asgard and not a mutant?

BANNED

Is this marvel comics celebrating 616 Queen Ororo Munroe's 40th anniversary? 1975-2015

Regardless, the above is a marvelous reminder that 616 Ororo Munroe like 616 Beta Ray Bill and 616 Steve Roger is unquestionably worthy of Mjolnir. By the Goddess!

616 Storm's spiritual mom 616 Oshtur and her spiritual aunt 616 Gaea aka 616 Thor's biological mom can pass away peacefully with the knowledge that their spiritual daughter 616 Storm and son 616 Thor will live on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Is this marvel comics celebrating 616 Queen Ororo Munroe's 40th anniversary? 1975-2015

Regardless, the above is a marvelous reminder that 616 Ororo Munroe like 616 Beta Ray Bill and 616 Steve Roger is unquestionably worthy of Mjolnir. By the Goddess!

616 Storm's spiritual mom 616 Oshtur and her spiritual aunt 616 Gaea aka 616 Thor's biological mom can pass away peacefully with the knowledge that their spiritual daughter 616 Storm and son 616 Thor will live on.
    Well I think it's still 616 Storm.

I am not sure if I'm going to accept if she'll be revealed as an asgard, and may be a daughter of Gaea too, which means, half sister of Thor, Loki and Angela.

If Storm Thor is there i demand Rogue Thor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    If Storm Thor is there i demand Rogue Thor.
    what_if___..rogue_possessed_the_power_of_thor_v2__66___page_1.jpg
    That was a great What If?! story

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Storm should get to keep her hammer but will it make her crazy?

BANNED

I see. Why not? I would love Storm and Rogue together as asgardians.

I interpret the cover to be that this is the issue UnWorthy Thor (foreground character) takes up his hammer again. #Worthy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I interpret the cover to be that this is the issue UnWorthy Thor (foreground character) takes up his hammer again. #Worthy
    I pray you are right.
    The insult that the noble son of Gaea and Odin, the mightiest hero of Earth and Asgard, after 50 years of his comicbook existence is unworthy, cannot end soon enough imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Well I think it's still 616 Storm.

I am not sure if I'm going to accept if she'll be revealed as an asgard, and may be a daughter of Gaea too, which means, half sister of Thor, Loki and Angela.
    I highly doubt that. A connection to Asgard is cool but I would hate to have her origins heavily retcconned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I highly doubt that. A connection to Asgard is cool but I would hate to have her origins heavily retcconned.
    Well, it has not been proven yet if Oshtur is Storm's ancestral mother. I believe it's Gaea.

But yeah, I don't want Storm to be their half-sister but rather just having the Asgardian blood running through Storm's veins.

Just like Urameshi from Yuyu Hakusho. His parents were normal humans but his great, great , great grandfather was a Yokai.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 01-21-2015 at 08:46 AM.

BANNED

Well, it has not been proven yet if Oshtur is Storm's ancestral mother. I believe it's Gaea.

But yeah, I don't want Storm to be their half-sister but rather just having the Asgardian blood running through Storm's veins.

Just like Urameshi from Yuyu Hakusho. His parents were normal humans but his great, great , great grandfather was a Yokai.
    Oshtur is Storm's spiritual mother Oshtur is the Bright Lady
    So since Oshtur and Gaea are sisters, Gaea is a spiritual aunt to Storm and Thor is a spiritual cousin to Storm

Oshtur is not an ancestral or biological mother to Storm, just a spiritual one.

BANNED

Oshtur is Storm's spiritual mother Oshtur is the Bright Lady
    So since Oshtur and Gaea are sisters, Gaea is a spiritual aunt to Storm and Thor is a spiritual cousin to Storm

Oshtur is not an ancestral or biological mother to Storm, just a spiritual one.

Well, they're adult female spirits so I believe Storm would call both of them as her spiritual mothers.

And if I'm not mistaken, every 4th generation, one is born to obtain mystical powers. The how come Storm didn't but have elemental powers?

So i was thinking Storm got her powers from Gaea, her great, great, great grandmother.

Mighty Member

I see. Why not? I would love Storm and Rogue together as asgardians.
    Me too.
    They could have a foursome with Thor and Loki!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    Me too.
    They could have a foursome with Thor and Loki!
    Storm and Thor yes!

But Rogue and Loki. NOt certain.