Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

It depends on what sort of mood Franklin Richards is in. But that's cheating.

I'd have to side with the Hulk fans when he's angry, and a Thor/Herc tie if Hulk's calm.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what's this from

Looks like eric version of Thor, is it a version of IG

Hercules ..........

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'd have to say the Hulk
    Attachment 65740
    That's actually a fairly weak Hulk compared to other stronger, madder versions of him. And the new Hyperion, Sentry, Hercules, etc., all easily heft that mountain with zero strain. In fact, Blue Marvel could lift that mountain while simultaneously forming a protective force field to envelop the assembled heroes. If he wasn't worried about it breaking apart, he could just fly the darn thing back to where it came from and drop it on Doom's head. It's all kind of crazy, when you think about it.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 05-10-2018 at 02:52 PM.

It’s either Rogue, Strong Guy or Colossus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I think Marvel tends to discount what Atlas does regularly because the actual structure of "the Heavens" does not hold true to the myth. It turns into either a metaphysical or metaphorical feat, although most readers can only relate to it as a feat of strength.
    It doesn't have to be myth accurate (I assume you mean the axis shifting bit because the feat itself is part of his iconography) but both the metaphysical and the psychical read can be made because the same is true In myth and general fiction.

How could he do it? Because Atlas could and he happens to be that strong. It's not something that requires scientific extrapolation to make It work. Bigger than life has always defied the impossible.

And the same is true for characters of the same ilk like Hulk, Superman and Wonder Woman.

Extraordinary Member

Who is the strongest Marvel hero?
    Blue marvel.

This is how i see it.

Superman,sentry and hyperion only have limitless strength in sunlight.
    Superman has only limitless strength in direct sunlight so all 3 do have limitless strength like hulk.

Any character that has incalculable strength has limitless strength in marvel and dc for example.
    Some are just stronger then others.
    So hulk is not the only comicbook character with limitless strength.

I think sentry and worldbreaker hulk are a tie in strength.
    Hyperion strength wise is a tie i think with world war hulk but maybe a tie with sentry and worldbreaker hulk too but it's hard to say,so for now i say he is tie with world war hulk.
    Hyperion,normal sentry and blue marvel are stronger then savage hulk by the way.
    Thor has limitless strength as well but he is not as strong as hulk,Hyperion and normal sentry.
    He is only as strong as worldbreaker hulk and sentry if he is odin force/thor force thor.
    He is stronger then them if he king rune thor.
    Blue marvel has limitless strength too and blue marvel is stronger then hulk.
    I say blue marvel in strength is a tie with worldbreaker hulk or surpasses him in strength but i say blue marvel is stronger then worldbreaker hulk.

Superhuman Strength (Power)
    In the Marvel universe, Superhuman strength is often measured by a Class structure based on the number of tons a character can lift of his or her head, from 1 to 100 (Class 20, Class 50, Class 100, etc). Characters who can lift more than 100 tons often have incalculable or unlimited strength.
    and
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Scale

Blue Marvel: Does Science Prove That He Is Stronger Than The Hulk?

15 Characters Stronger Than The Hulk That Marvel Is Holding ... - CBR
    Bruce Banner, the Incredible Hulk, is considered by many to be the strongest hero on Earth. At the very least, the Hulk definitely thinks so, constantly yelling that “Hulk is the strongest one there is!”. With gamma-fueled strength, a healing factor, and his notorious ability for getting stronger the madder he becomes, fans generally believe the Hulk is unbeatable. The early days of Marvel definitely reinforced the idea; their two strongest heroes were the Hulk and Thor. Over the years, the Hulk’s strength has grown to the point where his footsteps create earthquakes. Writers have expanded on Hulk’s powers as they try and reach the upper levels of his strength; the Hulk always turns the tide of any battle.

Despite the power to lift mountains and crack planets, Marvel is chock full of beings stronger than the Hulk; some can turn him inside out with just a pinky. It’s not pleasant to think about, which is why Marvel likes to hide said characters away, letting fans believe Hulk really is the strongest one around. However, much to chagrin of Hulk fans around the world, today at CBR we’re looking at 15 characters stronger than the Hulk that Marvel would rather you not know exist.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-character...than-the-hulk/
    Last edited by mace11; 05-11-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Still think it's the Silver Surfer. The Power Cosmic Might as well be Marvels Dexus Machine.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Even with only a portion of the Power Cosmic Silver Surfer can destroy planets, manipulate and transmute matter and draws on the energy of the very universe to increase his power to near limitless measures. This includes his strength.

Even with the only a portion of the Power Cosmic the Silver Surfer can manipulate and absorb energy as shown below.

With his abilities to manipulate matter and energy as well as his ability absorb energy to fuel his power its very fair to say that guys like Sentry, Blue Marvel, and most other heroes are significantly weaker than he is. If nothing else than he can take their strength and make it his own.

I have only recently started reading the character but there are very few characters with some of the feats he has. Which is saying a lot since in most instances the Silver Surfer holds back tremendously.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-11-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    That's actually a fairly weak Hulk compared to other stronger, madder versions of him. And the new Hyperion, Sentry, Hercules, etc., all easily heft that mountain with zero strain. In fact, Blue Marvel could lift that mountain while simultaneously forming a protective force field to envelop the assembled heroes. If he wasn't worried about it breaking apart, he could just fly the darn thing back to where it came from and drop it on Doom's head. It's all kind of crazy, when you think about it.
    Hickmans Hyperion pushed the earth, so as far as feats go he might be at the top of the list.

Though my money is still on Hulk and Sentry.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    what's this from

Looks like eric version of Thor, is it a version of IG
    Yes, it appears to be an Infinity Gauntlet commission.

Couldn't find it before but here is an example of Silver Surfer throwing a starshio. Note that the panel says that the starship will be hurtling in a straight line for CENTURIES !

Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-11-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Couldn't find it before but here is an example of Silver Surfer throwing a starshio. Note that the panel says that the starship will be hurtling in a straight line for CENTURIES !

I'm not saying that Silver Surfer isn't powerful and I have no answer to the OP's question. But isn't this example more to do with how space works? There is no friction, gravity, or any force that would stop the ships momentum so it would fly off indefinitely.
    Last edited by Crimz; 05-11-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm not saying that Silver Surfer isn't powerful and I have no answer to the OP's question. But isn't this example more to do with how space works? There is no friction, gravity, or any force that would stop the ships momentum so it would fly off indefinitely.
    In a way. But he would still need tremendous strength to hurl a Star Ship of that magnitude, at that speed for hundreds of years. The panel shows that the Surfur was close to earths orbit and he hurled a ship almost the distance of Saturn in a single fling. Saturn is 1.2 billion kilometers away btw.

I would think a coked-up Gladiator would be pretty much unstoppable seeing as how his power set is based on will. Have you ever seen a crackhead outrun a police car? I have. Now imagine what that type of influence does to Gladiator.