Default Help! Tracking Down a Specific Issue :)

I have been trying to get a copy of 'Dark Horse Comics #25', featuring James Bond: Minute of Midnight, and also AvP. I can't find a copy anywhere and part of the problem is that 'Dark Horse Comics' makes keywords problematic :P I've found a copy with the AvP cover as part of a collection and I'm hoping to buy that individually, but I really would like it with the James Bond cover.

Has anybody struggled to track down a specific issue this way and have any advice on doing so?

Thanks!
    Enigma
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I have been trying to get a copy of 'Dark Horse Comics #25', featuring James Bond: Minute of Midnight, and also AvP. I can't find a copy anywhere and part of the problem is that 'Dark Horse Comics' makes keywords problematic :P I've found a copy with the AvP cover as part of a collection and I'm hoping to buy that individually, but I really would like it with the James Bond cover.

Has anybody struggled to track down a specific issue this way and have any advice on doing so?

Thanks!
    Enigma
    Lonestar/mycomicshop.com seems to have a copy in stock and this is he cover they are showing...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Ah, I'm in the UK so I think that might be outside of my budget :P Thank you!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”