Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Indeed, Way's run owes a LOT to Morrison's, and is pretty much a sequel to it. Albeit one that tries to also do a lot of its own things, and mostly succeeds. But Morrison's is still, IMO, superior. If only because there's a lot more of it to spread its ideas and stories out.

Way impressed me quite a bit though, with his DP and I'd love to see more work from him on the title and even other corners of the DCU, both major and minor.
    I'm not fully caught up on Way's Doom Patrol but as a HUGE fan of the Umbrella Academy, I'd 100% read anything Way does and I'd love to see him do more at DC.

Spectacular Member

Looking forward to seeing what the various writers' next projects, in DC or elsewhere, are. I really dug this line.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

It's a shame eternity girl got cancelled i was always hoping it would go beyond a mini serie. For me young animal has been a breath of fresh from dc "regular" books with rebirth being so commercial so its a shame to see a lot of ya books getting cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    It's a shame eternity girl got cancelled i was always hoping it would go beyond a mini serie. For me young animal has been a breath of fresh from dc "regular" books with rebirth being so commercial so its a shame to see a lot of ya books getting cancelled.
    I think Eternity Girl was always meant to be a mini, but I could be wrong. I know Shade was canned after her six. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I think Eternity Girl was always meant to be a mini, but I could be wrong. I know Shade was canned after her six. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    yeah shade the changing women is ending after 6 but shade the changing girl went up to 12

All-New Member

I’ll really miss reading Cave Carson every month. I loved the first 12 issues and was very excited to see what the creative team would do IN SPAAAACCCCE. I wish they had gotten to do a full 12 but I’m really glad the book even lasted as long as it did.