Frost890

Default Is there a hero/villian like this?

So I am running a Superheroes Unlimited game and designing a character when I started to wonder if there w a as already a hero or villain like it already? Any help in finding one is appreciated.

What I am looking for is someone that is good at tech but also has powers like Luke Cage. I know Spider-Man and Mr. fantastic have powers and smarts but I do not know of that many others. I know most comics focus on one or the other. For reference the character I have in mind is kind of a trouble shooter that makes a VI backpack to help in his misadventures.

If this is as clear as mud I can answer your questions. I was originally hoping for a cross search of powers but could not find one.

Edit: I think I am looking for heroes that have more limited power spans and something newer. (it seems everything has such history it is hard to get in to. thanks for the input so far.
    Last edited by Frost890; 05-10-2018 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added things.

BANNED

Beast. Blue Marvel.

As for villains: Doctor Doom has sorcery powers. The Mandarin has chi-channeling powers. Leader has psionic powers. Mr Sinister has...powers that are inconsistent and ill-defined, but he has them.

Boisterously Confused

Black Panther's just dripping with technologies. At the same time, he has abilities that seriously push the superhuman boundary, and his senses are clearly superhuman.
    When he was going "disguiseless" with the West Coast Avengers, Hank Pym had the power to shrink and regrow objects (wouldn't use it on himself), and kept a pocket full of all kinds of handy goodies at miniturized size. He did something similar as Giant-Man/Goliath when Busiek was writing him in the late 1990s.
    Magneto's often proven able to invent and adapt all kinds of nifty gizmos.
    Pre-negabands Captain Mar-Vell had several technologies augmenting his abilities, and he proved able to modify them (i.e. turning his sidearm into a wrist device, building flight jets into his belt), and could also build devices like the Omni-Wave projector.
    Moondragon had and built all kinds of gizmos in her early appearances, when she was known as (seriously, I couldn't make this up) Madam McEvil.
    It's hard to tell where The High Evolutionary's technology ends and his powers begin.