Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    To be fair Storm doesn't really care about being one either.
    I was actually just about to say this... storm just so happens to be one...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    lol Jean canon doesn't want to be a goddess. Right now 50/50 odds she wishes the Phoenix had left her in the pinewood box.
    I think right now Jean is wishing she accepted the Phoenix Force's offer since it looks like she is going to be squaring off against Storm. Jean needs the boost to stand a chance in this fight unless Storm is going to be handicapped or PIS'd.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Lmao that is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    You're right, we are playing nice right now. I, for one, am holding back, but fair warning: If Storm gets PIS'd come next Wednesday, it's on, and I will take no prisoners!
    Storm gets "PIS'd" on pretty much every issue of Gold. Here, however it goes, it seems like she's actually being portrayed as a big threat. Clearly Jean's presence here it's what's so triggering for you lol.

Alright, alright.

I can already see how this is gonna end. Jean gonna have to fight on two front, on the physical blocking Cassy/Storm attacks and mentally trying to purge Cassy from Storm's mind. The battle will come to a head with Jean/Ororo combining their powers to defeat Cassandra. Then they hug it out like in the 80's. Sounds good to me...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

you know what I always find interesting, how storm can tag airplanes and jets moving at super fast speeds; however, she has trouble tagging people running.. it seems really backwards to me lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I think it’s funny Storm is going around calling people “Abominations “

Jean: Hey Storm!!

Storm: Abomination.....

This is VERY GOOD. Jean being protective I love it. Although, Jean saying “You will not touch her” I took that as Even with the Sentinal Trinary going after Storm she wouldn’t get far due to Storm absolutely demolishing her lol, but the protective is nice. The art is very pretty. Also GO STORM for swiping away the putride stench of a King with your Winds......now THAT is an abomination.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Storm gets "PIS'd" on pretty much every issue of Gold. Here, however it goes, it seems like she's actually being portrayed as a big threat. Clearly Jean's presence here it's what's so triggering for you lol.
    On the bolded, you're right, and that is why I haven't bought an issue of Gold since #3.

Also, while Storm is being portrayed as a big threat here, the thought of Jean thinking she could try and fight Storm one-on-one should be completely delusional on the part of the character. She should know that Storm is leagues above her and that she stands no chance. We should be reading profound fear in thought bubbles coming out of Jean's head at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Alright, alright.

I can already see how this is gonna end. Jean gonna have to fight on two front, on the physical blocking Cassy/Storm attacks and mentally trying to purge Cassy from Storm's mind. The battle will come to a head with Jean/Ororo combining their powers to defeat Cassandra. Sounds good to me...lol
    Jean wasnt able to purge the Indians from the nanites affecting their minds. unless something changes here I'm not sure how she will be able to here.

This preview was perfect. Taylor is the best writer for this series and the art gave me chills.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Jean wasnt able to purge the Indians from the nanites affecting their minds. unless something changes here I'm not sure how she will be able to here.
    Storm Goddess of Lightning factor...burn those things out.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Alright, alright.

I can already see how this is gonna end. Jean gonna have to fight on two front, on the physical blocking Cassy/Storm attacks and mentally trying to purge Cassy from Storm's mind. The battle will come to a head with Jean/Ororo combining their powers to defeat Cassandra. Then they hug it out like in the 80's. Sounds good to me...lol
    No, no, no, no, no! It better not end up this way. It should be the other way around. Storm should be taking Jean to the ropes in this fight where Jean is straining her brain with every ounce of power she has just to try and survive this encounter with Storm. Meanwhile, Storm's friendship with Jean is sparking an awareness in Ororo's consciousness that subconsciously tempers her attacks against Jean allowing her TP/TK friend to survive the fight (while straining every ounce of her psi to stay alive in this fight against a conflicted Ororo). Eventually, Storm allows her to throw off Cassie Nova's whammy, and the two hug and make up. Jean gives a sigh of relief as she nearly died in this fight against a much stronger for like Ororo. Jean should say something like, "Good thing you were fighting whatever it was that had crawled into your head, otherwise, your superior power would have sent me back to my grave. No way could I have survived a fight with you had your heart been fully committed to a duel with me." Storm then vows vengeance against Nova as she seeks to leave Jean to clean up the aftermath of the fight as she hunts down Nova on her own, but Jean convinces Storm to leave it up to her and her team.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know what I always find interesting, how storm can tag airplanes and jets moving at super fast speeds; however, she has trouble tagging people running.. it seems really backwards to me lol.
    That's called PIS, that's all. Those low end moments are to be disregarded as malfuctioning Stormbots!

BANNED

*sigh* Here we go again....

Storm Goddess of Lightning factor...burn those things out.

hello lol

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    No, no, no, no, no! It better not end up this way. It should be the other way around. Storm should be taking Jean to the ropes in this fight where Jean is straining her brain with every ounce of power she has just to try and survive this encounter with Storm. Meanwhile, Storm's friendship with Jean is sparking an awareness in Ororo's consciousness that subconsciously tempers her attacks against Jean allowing her TP/TK friend to survive the fight (while straining every ounce of her psi to stay alive in this fight against a conflicted Ororo). Eventually, Storm allows her to throw off Cassie Nova's whammy, and the two hug and make up. Jean gives a sigh of relief as she nearly died in this fight against a much stronger for like Ororo. Jean should say something like, "Good thing you were fighting whatever it was that had crawled into your head, otherwise, your superior power would have sent me back to my grave. No way could I have survived a fight with you had your heart been fully committed to a duel with me." Storm then vows vengeance against Nova as she seeks to leave Jean to clean up the aftermath of the fight as she hunts down Nova on her own, but Jean convinces Storm to leave it up to her and her team.

That's called PIS, that's all. Those low end moments are to be disregarded as malfuctioning Stormbots!
    its happening all in this one issue lol she tagged a sentinel moving at I'm assuming fast speeds from far away but she is right over nehzno running and keeps missing him lol

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    *sigh* Here we go again....
    welcome back boo where u been?