Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Could be fun! I like anything that spreads the universe out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    keep the continuity totally separate.
    They already said it's in the same world.

Amazing Member

I don,t know about this. I just feel that they are manhwa characters that are being promoted as being inside the Marvel universe intead of something that really fit in universe but are chinesse, to me they not feel marvel like. Maybe the plot and their story will make them feel more fitting or give them a more important role in 616 but as now they don,t mix very well to me it kinda feels kinda out character for the marvel universe as a whole.

It kinda makes me apreciatte Kenang Kong as character for Dc part and King Ryu, the scriptwritter of Disk Wars and Future Avengers anime series a lot.
    I think he does a fantastic job adding and mixing the elements of typical japanesse child shows and the Marvel universe in overall.
    His original kids have a real sense of interaction with Marvel. I loved how each one of the kids of Disk Wars complemented each Avenger, the rebelious one with Cap being a bucky-like figure, the nerdy one being a Bruce Banner little to Hulk, the big brother with Thor. In future avengers i love how Kamala and Chole become Friends, how Adi ends using Tony armors and i really found of Makoto powers, they are a nice mix of Noh, sentai, a shonen power up and a traditional super hero, not sure why but he feels a lot to me like something that Claremont could have done.

I will wait to see if form this proyect comes something like that.

I found a raw of the comic, not sure if i can put the link to it thought. The art style and the action scenes are pretty good it kinda remind me to Feng Shen Jhi a bit. I am still not too sure about fitting in 616.
    Last edited by mike2112; 05-12-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Looking forward to this. And it’ll be really interesting if Marvel gets these guys on the big screen one day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Am enjoying Aero.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Am enjoying Aero.
    Hopefully the Chinese readers take to her too, enough to forestall US Marvel's (specifically X-Office's) possible "plot" to have the Krakoans take her to task/"judge" her for criminally appropriating the mutant name of a (currently still-depowered-from-Decimation) Guthrie sister, last seen in "Fearless."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

If Melody gets her powers back they'll probably just give her a new codename.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Also, Melody remains depowered so I doubt the codename thing would be an issue. More people already know about this Aero than they ever did about Melody.

That's why she'd get a new name. It's not like she was well known, she was never a main star in any book.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Comics for the Chinese market? I am guessing government approved messaging espousing service to the state above all? The hero saves a bunch of people then starts spouting government approved propaganda??

You do know Aero and Sword Master are out in English, right? Because they're also members of the Agents of Atlas team, their appreciation thread ended up hosting all the discussion and this one was abandoned.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Am enjoying Aero.
    I'm glad people are. I have too many books to justify it at this moment but I want this to succeed.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?