Incredible Member

Default Themyscira in Flash 49

Just noticed this after re-reading. Diana had all sorts of adventures trying to find Themsycira and the Flashes just casually zoom by

zoom.jpg

I didn't even saw it lmao.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

LOL.

Diana and Jason are going to ANGRY.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Just noticed this after re-reading. Diana had all sorts of adventures trying to find Themsycira and the Flashes just casually zoom by

zoom.jpg
    Do the flashes run so fast they can go to the divine dimension where Themyscira is located ooooor is this just another case of poor communication inside DC comics?

Incredible Member

I love how Wonder Woman has a clearly established canon which all DC comic books writers are required to learn and respect!

I also look forward to reading more stories about Batman's adventures in his secret hideout the Fortress of Solitude and Superman's struggles against all villains coloured yellow!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    I love how Wonder Woman has a clearly established canon which all DC comic books writers are required to learn and respect!

I also look forward to reading more stories about Batman's adventures in his secret hideout the Fortress of Solitude and Superman's struggles against all villains coloured yellow!
    Barring Super Sons with the Batman, Superman, and sort of Teen Titans setup, its been kind of like that for all of the things. Hell, Justice League in and of itself keeps flipping from character personalities with every new author (and sometimes arc).

But, that was bad. Missed it on my read through.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    Do the flashes run so fast they can go to the divine dimension where Themyscira is located ooooor is this just another case of poor communication inside DC comics?
    From how I see it, a pocket dimension like Themyscira has a vibrational frequency just like any other parallel reality and realms in the DC Multiverse, The Speed Force allows The Flashes to enter into any realities and realms whether it's intentional or not.