Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My only problem with Tynion is his habit to do a curb stomp battle.
    Jason vs Shiva? One strike on the neck
    Dick vs Cass? Done in one page
    Shiva vs Batmen who can take down Azrael and Batman? 10 seconds
    Shiva vs Batman? One move lock
    I think the Cass vs Batman is one page too.
    Anyway, the length and the winner isn't the problem. It's how easy it was. Often only one side gets to hit and then it's over. So very unexciting.

So true but thats because he wants to show who is badass.

Astonishingly Batman vs Shredder and Batman, Splinter, Shredder vs Bane in the crossover were pretty cool

For some reason Batman vs Shredder sounds awesome.

Sounds like he needs to learn that a good fight isn't just about the knockout punch, a good fight is good drama.

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Should have been there from the start in the other incarnations never understood why they not included him since he is batmans stalker of a villian and would play nice with the others so long he got his alone time with batman
    Wasn't he included in past incarnations? He was great in Morrison's Injustice Gang plot in the Rock of Ages storyline.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    How's Tynion's writing these days? I honestly don't think I've read anything of his since RHATO from the new52. I remember those just being ok. I actually preferred Lobdell's RHATO over his at the time.
    Iím probably the minority, but I really liked his Constantine: The Helblazer run during DCYou. I dug its charm, tone, and style. But thatís because I think if you canít go full Vertigo, then donít bother going Vertigo-lite (Rebirth) or generic fight magic (New 52).
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

He's good at writing horror. Like the backup story for The Court of Owls and Joker Endgame.