Default Is DC already planning to undo Batman & Catwoman's marriage?

I didn't notice a thread here in the Batman Forum section, so if there already was one in this section, mea culpa . . .

Anyway, it appears that people are interpreting some rumors on Bleeding Cool to mean that DC is a planning a new Crisis and that DC is also planning to go back to not having heroes like Superman and Batman being married (again).

Any thoughts/comments?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...man-marriages/

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...vent-revealed/

Just as an update Jim Lee denied any plans to reboot on Twitter.

Fantastic Member

If they actually wrote both of them in character Selina would be the one with cold feet. Bruce would think did I chose the right woman because how can they truly trust each other is one a woman that goes between and against the law. Or have actually talked about if they can live with each other because both are proud my way or the highway types. With the differences bruce's morality is black and white. While Selinas is a 50 shades of grey which means they need to talk and see if they are compatible in the long wrong not just because they both like go out at night and have sex on rooftops. You can see the problems with it already they do not need a reboot to actually divorce them and it will make sense more than the marriage for the reasons cited.

BANNED

I'd give Bruce and Selina an even smaller chance than Peter and Mary Jane.

Well Batman being married was never going to last hell his relationship with catwoman isn't even really a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Well Batman being married was never going to last hell his relationship with catwoman isn't even really a relationship

BANNED

I can't hide my disgust if this is true , doest matter if I saw it coming

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I don't think they're going to reboot, but there may be an event that happens. My guess, if they do manage to get them to the wedding and married, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that there's going to be some leagal reason that they weren't really married.

Selina getting cold feet, believable. Bruce getting cold feet, maybe, though I think he'd be more willing to try to be happy by this point. He was willing to marry Julie, and she had to give him up for the city, so I have to wonder if Selina may do it too?