Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I have never heard of it and to be honest I don't like the idea of more meddling in the past. Let's just leave it as it is.
    I think this time, technically speaking, it would be meddling in the future. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Incredible Member

Is there a relevant point why Marvel should revisit this? If they want a Rachel story, there are much better ways to go about it then to try to retread stories that are already played out.

BANNED

Who cares about Marvel when we have Chris Claremont.

I wonder if this thread is going to be 100+ pages like the last one without no one forming an agreement, I don't think it needs to be explored anymore, sinister's board should have put an end to this discussion, writting an story about rachel parentage will be a new retcon and it will have to explain the newer stories that claim that rachel is scott daughter. I don't see the point of to add more confusing facts to the summer-grey family tree.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I wonder if this thread is going to be 100+ pages like the last one without no one forming an agreement, I don't think it needs to be explored anymore, sinister's board should have put an end to this discussion, writting an story about rachel parentage will be a new retcon and it will have to explain the newer stories that claim that rachel is scott daughter. I don't see the point of to add more confusing facts to the summer-grey family tree.
    Sinister's board doesn't mean anything. He was assuming.

BANNED

Chris Claremont is writing Rachel again. The timing is ideal. It's even spelled out in the thread title here.

Amazing Member

Why do you all care so much about the sperm donor?

It was either a brain damaged moron, an idiot moron, or an in-named moron.

R'chel is above such petty backstory.

It serves no purpose and anyway, Scott is more of a parent to Rachel then her universes Scott or Jean or the 616 Jean and the Phoenix, Scott is her father.

does any1 else think 'rachel grey' looks closely like the popular anime/manga character NARUTO

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

My Two Dads.Now#1 by Claremont/Davis

BANNED

Address it in a one line sentence to put it to bed that Scott is her father, but nothing more. Want baby daddy drama, watch Maury. I would hope they would leave the poor girl be on that end.

If Rachel was Wolverine's kid, he'd have killed her already, just like he's killed every other child of his he knows about.

It's an undeniable fact of the universe, which disproves this age-old, discarded, never-developed potential plot thread. Wolverine kills his kids.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    If Rachel was Wolverine's kid, he'd have killed her already, just like he's killed every other child of his he knows about.

It's an undeniable fact of the universe, which disproves this age-old, discarded, never-developed potential plot thread. Wolverine kills his kids.

:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post

:rolleyes:
    he didn't kill her, is also a know fact that logan like to stab those with summer and/or grey blood, and red heads (in the case of hope and rose)

All-New Member

X-characters all have fascinations with their fathers or their father figures. I want to see Rachel angst over Jeen.