Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 153
  1. #136
    Mighty Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    I suppose that could explain why spoilers:
    Lois was the way she was
    end of spoilers
    I was curious about that spoilers:
    The way she said she "destroyed" all the Supermen and how she doesn't seem evil so much as beaten down in that reveal makes me think she isn't exactly evil. No one left should be evil if the World Forger is telling some sort of truth. I wonder if this job as the jailer of Apokalyps, along with Jon still being active with Damian, makes me think it's some kind of self imposed punishment because she blames herself for Superman not going along with the plans. I'm thinking she also might end up being the new ally the solicits have teased, though I suppose it's possible that it's a villain.

    I wonder if there is going to be some element of Civil War II-esq they imprisoned people who didn't do anything and may not have been going to go bad. Like the method they devised (I'm thinking likely set up by Batman) to determine who would side with them had some false positives, maybe even Lois herself, and that is one of the reasons Superman wouldn't go along with the plan and he ends up in the pocket universe? We know Batman apparently sides with the World Forger eventually.
    end of spoilers

  2. #137
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I was curious about that spoilers:
    The way she said she "destroyed" all the Supermen and how she doesn't seem evil so much as beaten down in that reveal makes me think she isn't exactly evil. No one left should be evil if the World Forger is telling some sort of truth. I wonder if this job as the jailer of Apokalyps, along with Jon still being active with Damian, makes me think it's some kind of self imposed punishment because she blames herself for Superman not going along with the plans. I'm thinking she also might end up being the new ally the solicits have teased, though I suppose it's possible that it's a villain.

    I wonder if there is going to be some element of Civil War II-esq they imprisoned people who didn't do anything and may not have been going to go bad. Like the method they devised (I'm thinking likely set up by Batman) to determine who would side with them had some false positives, maybe even Lois herself, and that is one of the reasons Superman wouldn't go along with the plan and he ends up in the pocket universe? We know Batman apparently sides with the World Forger eventually.
    end of spoilers
    I realized

    spoilers:
    I don't he's the real World Forger. The original World Forger died. He was killed by Barbotas.



    I think he might be a new version. To me, he kinda resembles Martian Manhunter. Plus the World Forger has telepathy like the Martian does.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 04-03-2019 at 11:27 AM.

  3. #138
    Mighty Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I realized

    spoilers:
    I don't he's the real World Forger. The original World Forger died. He was killed by Barbotas.



    I think he might be a new version. To me, he kinda resembles Martian Manhunter. Plus the World Forger has telepathy like the Martian does.
    end of spoilers
    Another hint spoilers:
    how the universes were created out of "the hopes and fears of all living beings." And Batman in particular says they have to give up hope in order to survive. They may be back in the Dark Multiverse again. Also noticed Batman wasn't teleported to the prison planet with the rest of the team. It's just Flash, GL, Hawkgirl, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and the fake kid.
    end of spoilers

  4. #139
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Another hint spoilers:
    how the universes were created out of "the hopes and fears of all living beings." And Batman in particular says they have to give up hope in order to survive. They may be back in the Dark Multiverse again. Also noticed Batman wasn't teleported to the prison planet with the rest of the team. It's just Flash, GL, Hawkgirl, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and the fake kid.
    end of spoilers
    And another hint

    spoilers:
    Batman Who Laughs is the one who told Lex to get the Totality. BWL could still be trying to bring the dark multiverse to the main universe.
    end of spoilers

  5. #140
    Spectacular Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I realized

    spoilers:
    I don't he's the real World Forger. The original World Forger died. He was killed by Barbotas.



    I think he might be a new version. To me, he kinda resembles Martian Manhunter. Plus the World Forger has telepathy like the Martian does.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    World forger will resurrection in 6thdimension like AM and monitor,And though he maybe appearance not exactly same before.But you see,AM neither(Hell,he at least have 3 different appearances)
    Here,specifically said world forger re-formed after JL battle dark mulitverse

    end of spoilers
    "Cobra!Rider System!Revolution!ARE YOU READY?Black Hole!Black Hole!Black Hole!Revolution!FUahhahahaahha!"--Kamen Rider EVOL

  6. #141
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,525

    Default

    I'd say the only anoying part of this is Snyder already confirmed a Metal 2 is coming with more alternate batman, so we already know nothing too bad will happen to the multiverse.

  7. #142
    Ultimate Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,848

    Default

    I don't want to allow myself to hope, but how freaking cool it would be if Morrison's Superman who was revealed in Sideways eventually gets a role in all of this. Earth-0 Superman and the League duped by a fake Superman, but later helped by a real one.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-04-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

    "Now why don't we step up here and everybody get stepped up, and let's get some stepped up personal space up in this place." - Phillip Jacobs

  8. #143
    Mighty Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I'd say the only anoying part of this is Snyder already confirmed a Metal 2 is coming with more alternate batman, so we already know nothing too bad will happen to the multiverse.
    Did he confirm it? Last I heard he wanted to do it but only if Capullo would draw it, and people liked his JL enough that he felt confident doing another event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I don't want to allow myself to hope, but how freaking cool it would be if Morrison's Superman who was revealed in Sideways eventually gets a role in all of this. Earth-0 Superman and the League duped by a fake Superman, but later helped by a real one.
    Well Snyder is a Morrison fanboy so if anyone would use him he would, but I don’t think he’ll show up in this arc.

  9. #144
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,525

    Default

    just bumping this thread because JL 25 was amazing and a had a lot of amazing Superman moments

  10. #145
    Spectacular Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    187

    Default

    spoilers:
    Sundipped Supes one-shot World Forger and recruiting him
    I know this sounds like joking, But it is true
    end of spoilers
    "Cobra!Rider System!Revolution!ARE YOU READY?Black Hole!Black Hole!Black Hole!Revolution!FUahhahahaahha!"--Kamen Rider EVOL

  11. #146
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,627

    Default

    spoilers:
    Plus the end shows Justice Incarnate and Justice Legion Alpha will be showing up from among other help across the multiverse, so that's at least two more Supermen in play; I wouldn't even be surprised if Sacred Knight was right that t-shirt Superman might get involved.
    end of spoilers
    You can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, if more of my opinions sounds like something you'd like.

  12. #147
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Is Superman who destroyed World Forger's fake multiverse, mass murder who killed more people than every villain in DC?
    Off course,I don't think so and treated people who said it as troll though, Suprisingly,They seem to be serious

  13. #148
    Spectacular Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Is Superman who destroyed World Forger's fake multiverse, mass murder who killed more people than every villain in DC?
    Off course,I don't think so and treated people who said it as troll though, Suprisingly,They seem to be serious
    I think this case just like all other alternative timeline stories, Those people maybe look like real but they are not real, So Supes doesn't kill anyone technically

    Besides, Writer certainly not meant to say Superman is a murderer, So anyone who takes it serious must be not understanding how fictions work
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 06-07-2019 at 03:01 AM.
    "Cobra!Rider System!Revolution!ARE YOU READY?Black Hole!Black Hole!Black Hole!Revolution!FUahhahahaahha!"--Kamen Rider EVOL

  14. #149
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    I think this case just like all other alternative timeline stories, Those people maybe look like real but they are not real, So Supes doesn't kill anyone technically

    Besides, Writer certainly not meant to say Superman is a murderer, So anyone who takes it serious must be not understanding how fictions works
    Thank you.I agree with you.
    Considering the statement by Forger, New multiverse seemed to be still only possibility and unreal because new multiverse stil didn't replace former multiverse and get essence of multiverse.

  15. #150
    Mighty Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    That whole "world" was basically an imaginary construct, not a real alternate reality. Forger said essentially that the "people" in it were soulless until it took the place of the DCU. It was essentially a simulation he had run to see what could beat Doom. For example, the "Lois" that was running the prison was a version of her that'd been around through thousands of the simulations where Jon had been killed. So there was a regular "Lois" construct somewhere in there with a version of Jon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •