Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy Coast View Post
    Hi everyone! I've finally decided to give reading comics a try! Problem is I have no idea where to start. I'd like to start with reading some modern Spider-Man. I have no clue which are important and which aren't and which go with what story lines, etc. I found a list but it confuses me a bit. Here it is, https://www.comicbookherald.com/amaz...rn-marvel-era/ What does it mean by collects? Do I need to jump around between those specific comics in order or what? Any help or suggestions of your own would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    You may want to try the Volume One of Amazing Spider Man - Brand New Day Complete Collection.

That's the ground work for the current iteration of Spider-Man, or possibly start with Amazing Spider-Man Big Time Complete Collection Volume One which is when the writer that is currently wrapping up a lengthy run started.

Either way I'd pick either of those. And maybe a few older trades from the Amazing Spider-Man Epic collections.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

For classic fantastic four try the bryne run. Some great 80s stories. For avengers you can't go wrong with vol 3 kurt busiek stories. Daredevil you may want to try the "man without fear" mini series. Great recap of his early days. Hulk try the peter david stories from the 80s and 90s.