Strong Guy
    Doc Samson
    Rhino
    Wendigo
    She Hulk
    Warpath

Who takes it?

Warpath get his knives?

Otherwise Strong Guy given that his power will be increasing as this fight goes on just for how his powers work for being physically hit, unless he's taken to the point of a heart attack, seems like he'd have an edge here.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, Warpath is probably the weakest and least durable, but has by far the best weapons if he's got them and is roughly the best fighter. Definite edge.

Strong Guy, as stated by Pen, has the perfect powerset to handle brawlers is not really going to get taxed to heart attack status here unless EVERYONE dogpiles him, so he'd be the next favorite: it's like shooting Bishop or Carol Danvers with energy blasts. Physical abuse is just a snack to the guy.

Outside of those two, I guess Sasquatch - if we take his showing against the Thing at face value - or She Hulk. He's got a big reach edge and claws, so him I suppose, in third place after the two above.

Does Shulkie have Hulk-style regen? Because if so, she’s going to be hella difficult to keep down.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Does Shulkie have Hulk-style regen? Because if so, she’s going to be hella difficult to keep down.
    I don't recall her ever showing it on Bruce's level, or really, ever having much made of it at all, but I can't claim to master all of her appearances or anything. A quick Google showed Wiki sites that claim she has it, but don't give issue citations.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

How strong is Shulkie these days?

Her powers kind of went a bit weird recently if I recall right. Was that an upgrade or anything?